April 23, 2024, 08:53:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390274 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: October 09, 2008, 07:21:26 PM »

I really don't agree with it either. I think KC's behavior is typical of an incest victim. Doesn't excuse what she has done to Caylee, but it does explain her behavior with men and does explain why she feels everyone "owes" her something. Maybe that's why she didn't bat an eye while stealing and lying and cheating. 
Of course all of us want to believe a child is conceived in love but in this case... it was something freeky. And yes, Casey is suffering PTS obviously. You are so right, this isn't an excuse. It is an equasion to murder. Especially with Cindy the enabler.
So while Cindy and George won't go to jail I think they are guilty of being bad parents and should not have had children.
1 predator + 1 enabler = 1 daughter in jail with death penalty, 1 dead grandchild, and Lee who will probably escape and make a normal life for himself with lots of skeltons.
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: October 09, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »

Hugs and smooches to all the monkeys feeling invisible today.

Please don't feel bad. It seems to all of us at times that we're being ignored. It's just that people get caught up in reading and thinking and forget to reply. You're all important and your posts are appreciated.

Thank You BT girl!! I feel much better now.

I always feel so...stupid sometimes, when I post...That's why I lurk all the time..Maybe it's better if I keep my mouth shut!! lol

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: October 09, 2008, 07:23:26 PM »

FYI
PROCEEDINGS OF THE GRAND JURY

Most of the work of the grand jury involves hearing witnesses and determining the sufficiency of evidence on the issue of whether that evidence, without regard to possible defenses, justifies indictment. Generally, the state attorney (or statewide prosecutor) or assistant state attorneys (or assistant statewide prosecutors) will present and explain the charge to the grand jury and advise as to the witnesses who will be presented, either voluntarily or upon being summoned on the request of the state attorney (or statewide prosecutor) or the grand jury itself. The grand jury may call any witness it deems appropriate and necessary.

he witnesses will be called one by one and placed under oath to tell the truth. Generally, the state attorney (or statewide prosecutor) will administer the oath. This oath should be administered in a solemn, dignified, and deliberate manner in order to impress upon the witness the seriousness of the situation and the duty to be truthful. The state attorney (or the statewide prosecutor) or assistant state attorneys (or assistant statewide prosecutors) ordinarily will undertake to question the witnesses first. If the foreperson, or any member of the grand jury desires to do so, they then also may propound questions. It is suggested, however, that any question first be submitted to the state attorney (or statewide prosecutor), who will determine whether the question is appropriate.

Grand jurors should keep in mind that they are acting in a judicial capacity and sitting in judgment of evidence before them. For this reason all questioning should be done in a calm, impartial, and objective manner without indicating the personal feelings of the person asking the questions.

Occasionally, a witness when brought before the grand jury refuses to testify or answer questions. If this occurs, both the question the witness has refused to answer and the fact of refusal should be carefully recorded. The matter then should be brought before the court, with a complete copy of the record, in order to obtain from the court a ruling on whether the witness may be compelled to answer the question. In most instances a refusal to answer is based upon the claim of the witness that the answer will violate the constitutional right against self-incrimination. If the answer does tend to incriminate the witness, the witness cannot be made to answer. If it does not, however, the witness will be ordered to answer under penalty of contempt.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: October 09, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »

Hugs and smooches to all the monkeys feeling invisible today.

Please don't feel bad. It seems to all of us at times that we're being ignored. It's just that people get caught up in reading and thinking and forget to reply. You're all important and your posts are appreciated.

Thank You BT girl!! I feel much better now.

I always feel so...stupid sometimes, when I post...That's why I lurk all the time..Maybe it's better if I keep my mouth shut!! lol

Nooooo....please don't lurk! I always notice your posts and read them, even when I don't respond. We need all monkey brains working together, and everyone's input is important. Please keep talking to us!

I Stand With The Girl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: October 09, 2008, 07:24:25 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I assume this was a while back when Lee was served to submit to a DNA test?? Wish we knew when this was.

LP said a short time ago that LE knows who the father is.

LP said this *right* after the DNA results came back from the trunk of the car....Des

So it sounds like LE knew who the father of Caylee was BEFORE Lee Anthony had any DNA submitted.

Answer me this, what does paternity have to do with the case? Why would LE expose such a thing when it will destroy a person's reputation (ie family member). Not that if it was incest it was despicable, but to tell the news crew that so and so is Caylee's daddy, when it has nothing to do with why/how she was killed. Any DNA collected must be for how she died or who was where when it happened.

Incest could be a motive to kill.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1485 on: October 09, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I assume this was a while back when Lee was served to submit to a DNA test?? Wish we knew when this was.

LP said this *right* after the DNA results came back from the trunk of the car....Des

So it sounds like LE knew who the father of Caylee was BEFORE Lee Anthony had any DNA submitted.

Answer me this, what does paternity have to do with the case? Why would LE expose such a thing when it will destroy a person's reputation (ie family member). Not that if it was incest it was despicable, but to tell the news crew that so and so is Caylee's daddy, when it has nothing to do with why/how she was killed. Any DNA collected must be for how she died or who was where when it happened.

Again - IMO I think still think JP looks like Caylee. HOWEVER, if Caylee is a product of incest, do you think they would use that as evidence for how Casey didn't bond with her or something like that?

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: October 09, 2008, 07:24:59 PM »

nikkinurse wrote;

All of this makes me feel like that God knew Caylee was too sweet to live in such turmoil..so He took her before she was ruined like the rest of them..God bless her.....

Maybe little Caylee was to have changed them all, only they didn't give her enough time.... Crying or Very sad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: October 09, 2008, 07:25:10 PM »

LE bargaining chip. That's all.

I believe Lee knew Casey and George's little secret and why Casey hates her dad but still respects him and stays around. And maybe Lee did help dispose or knows more than he's saying.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: October 09, 2008, 07:25:17 PM »

Personally, I think t hat if Lee were the dad, paternity would mean ALOT..It would give him motive to have helped Casey get rid of Caylee....No one wants it to be found out that your uncle is your dad....

"God dont like ugly"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: October 09, 2008, 07:25:29 PM »

Maybe Lee moved Caylee......remember all the code-talking phone calls between Lee and Casey....she might have told him, if they find Caylee, all the world will know you are Caylee's daddy....would be a big motivator to make sure she's not found  JMO
Yes, and remember the way Casey told him in one of those first code talk calls, that her cell phone might have fallen outta her pocket at Jay Blanchard park.  I won't go into it now, but something about the way she said that made me feel the child was there.  Wonder if he moved her from there?  Or maybe never found her?  I wanna know what the rope is!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: October 09, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »

I really don't agree with it either. I think KC's behavior is typical of an incest victim. Doesn't excuse what she has done to Caylee, but it does explain her behavior with men and does explain why she feels everyone "owes" her something. Maybe that's why she didn't bat an eye while stealing and lying and cheating. 
Of course all of us want to believe a child is conceived in love but in this case... it was something freeky. And yes, Casey is suffering PTS obviously. You are so right, this isn't an excuse. It is an equasion to murder. Especially with Cindy the enabler.
So while Cindy and George won't go to jail I think they are guilty of being bad parents and should not have had children.
1 predator + 1 enabler = 1 daughter in jail with death penalty, 1 dead grandchild, and Lee who will probably escape and make a normal life for himself with lots of skeltons.

Excuse me but I have a question.  I haven't been following along in the SM forum but watching on TV.  Is there a question of incest here.  Does someone think Caylee is her grandfather's child.  Am I hearing this.  This is sick to the nth degree.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: October 09, 2008, 07:25:46 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1492 on: October 09, 2008, 07:26:40 PM »

I agree.  I think he knew because of the markers it was GA or LA. 

Actually, I am not ready to commit to that decision at all.
really, why do you think they KNEW before?  did someone else tell them?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: October 09, 2008, 07:27:26 PM »

Bingo.
But not a reason for an insanity plea.

if Lee suspected the incest then it is now confirmed and he probably doesn't ever want to see his father again... ? Maybe that's why he is missing.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1494 on: October 09, 2008, 07:29:04 PM »

I think Lee is either Caylee's dad and or he helped dispose of Caylee's body. 
I agree with you, Klaas; Lee is Caylee's dad.  One of Casey's friends said she hated George but was close to her brother. 
See the problem I have with this is that makes Caylee some kind of "love child"... and in incest that's not the case. Incest is an act of power and control.
[/quote]Okay, I don't think she was a "love child".  I see it that Lee could have been molesting her from a very young age, we don't know. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: October 09, 2008, 07:29:06 PM »

Bingo.
But not a reason for an insanity plea.

if Lee suspected the incest then it is now confirmed and he probably doesn't ever want to see his father again... ? Maybe that's why he is missing.

Ahhhh, Lee is just gone because he is too busy squatting and hershey squirting on poster boards all over FL.....

"God dont like ugly"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: October 09, 2008, 07:29:09 PM »

I felt  that there was some type of physical / verbal / emotionl abuse in that house, but by Cindy. But it will never come out would it ? Can't see Cindy or anyone admitting to be that on top of everything else. Cindy and George must feel a tremendous sense of guilt. Probably lay down each night asking themeselves, coulda woulda shoulda  ..
why didn't we go and get the baby sooner...
I would not want to live with that guilt. In fact, I don't think I could without having a total breakdown where I would need to be looked after somewhere.   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1497 on: October 09, 2008, 07:30:14 PM »

The news report made a point to say George is testifying AGAINST Casey.  Wasn't he still soliciting funds as recent as yesterday or today??  If so, then I would say he is a hostile witness.  That, or stupid.

Can you just IMAGINE what it is like to live in that house right now with all three of them living so closely together with nothing to do but turn on the tv for noise ... and that being polluted with news of all this!  Talk about HOSTILE!  I hope no one makes/drinks koolaid!
I can honestly say I think George should be "concerned".

If I were George, I would go stay in a hotel away from those two psycho women!

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: October 09, 2008, 07:30:37 PM »

I just watched the Chloroform video and they touched on LA...IIRC there were more than 1 stain in that trunk....That is was stains and they wanted to rule out Lee as the source of the hair(which we already know is Caylees) and the stains.....What if not only LA could be the dad but he was also the source of one of those stains they found??

And my mind in running with all the possibilites of what that the stain could be...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: October 09, 2008, 07:30:47 PM »

I think Caylee's paternity is extremely important.
If the family rumors are unfounded, then there is another parent/family somewhere.  That parent may wish to petition for custody of Caylee's remains for burial. That parent would be the closest legal next of kin if Casey is in jail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.