April 26, 2024, 03:02:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390418 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1500 on: October 09, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »

I've read several comments in the last bunch of pages that make me wonder if some monkeys were not aware that there is a public audio of at least one of George's interviews.  He's the sixth one on this list if the link works.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html

What made you wonder that?

Because I think there are several comments made on the audio that would be useful in his testimony AGAINST his daughter.

Anything you could type here for us.  I don't have audio or video abilities, why I don't know.  Puter had hard drive replaced & since then nothing.  Appreciate any assistance given.

Altruist, I promise I'm not ignoring you or your question!  I'm waiting to find out if I can post something for you with a link to the ws site.  I'm so sleepy that I wouldn't trust myself to try to transcript right now.  Stay tuned...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: October 09, 2008, 07:32:13 PM »

Monkeys
I admit I have not looked through the other threads that hard (from thrown nanner peels)

But do we have any idea where Casey was staying / sleeping (or at least maybe a general area) from June 16th on? Was she buying food items from stores June 16th to umm the 24th?   Did the cell phone tower rerords indicate anything.

It is almost like come July   Caylee no longer existed for Casey...   
JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1502 on: October 09, 2008, 07:32:23 PM »

OMG!!  I can't catch up...you monkey's are fast typers to not have opposable thumbs!!

What have I missed?  I left after the cam went down and it was stated that 2 sherrif cars were at the Absolutely's.
(Have been hanging fake spider web in the palm trees...LOL)

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: October 09, 2008, 07:32:40 PM »

I felt  that there was some type of physical / verbal / emotionl abuse in that house, but by Cindy. But it will never come out would it ? Can't see Cindy or anyone admitting to be that on top of everything else. Cindy and George must feel a tremendous sense of guilt. Probably lay down each night asking themeselves, coulda woulda shoulda  ..
why didn't we go and get the baby sooner...
I would not want to live with that guilt. In fact, I don't think I could without having a total breakdown where I would need to be looked after somewhere.   

In addition to feelings of guilt, there must be a certain amount of fear as well. If they really have assisted Casey in covering up Caylee's death, they could lose everything and end up spending a good chunk of the rest of their lives in prison.

I Stand With The Girl
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1504 on: October 09, 2008, 07:33:06 PM »

Ya know it could be nothing but didnt Lee shave his hair almost completely off sometime after this Story broke?

You know I think he did, gee they could have used one of his eyebrow hairs, ya think?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: October 09, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »

I really don't agree with it either. I think KC's behavior is typical of an incest victim. Doesn't excuse what she has done to Caylee, but it does explain her behavior with men and does explain why she feels everyone "owes" her something. Maybe that's why she didn't bat an eye while stealing and lying and cheating. 
Of course all of us want to believe a child is conceived in love but in this case... it was something freeky. And yes, Casey is suffering PTS obviously. You are so right, this isn't an excuse. It is an equasion to murder. Especially with Cindy the enabler.
So while Cindy and George won't go to jail I think they are guilty of being bad parents and should not have had children.
1 predator + 1 enabler = 1 daughter in jail with death penalty, 1 dead grandchild, and Lee who will probably escape and make a normal life for himself with lots of skeltons.

Excuse me but I have a question.  I haven't been following along in the SM forum but watching on TV.  Is there a question of incest here.  Does someone think Caylee is her grandfather's child.  Am I hearing this.  This is sick to the nth degree.
Hi mariloo monkey, yep that's the scoop. LP suggested it, DNA confirms it... makes this case all the more interesting.
Like I mentioned earlier, 20 million women are victims of incest in America. Not all got pregnant but it happens often and is usually hushed up. This case will bring to light an act that needs to stop and give strength to people who have suffered.
Unfortunately Casey will die from lethal injection... but hey, what's one less murderer?
(I'm against the death penalty but the metaphor fits)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1506 on: October 09, 2008, 07:33:32 PM »

I am not crazy about the incest theory been given so much bandwith / time / ideas here either. I don't know where it all came from, but it is rather awful stuff that seems to have come out of someone's imagination. The Anthony's have alot of real identifiable issues and problems ( who would want to be in their shoes tight now ? ), but to make more crap samiches for them, not my way .
Nor suggesting that Richard Grund is the Dad is a cool thing either. Or suggesting that he looks like Wolfman Jack. He is a kind Christian man who was helpful to Casey and Caylee
and continued to babysit and assist for the sake of the baby , even though he was not the baby's Grandpa. 
I feel and angry & mean sometimes too when I hear Baez or Cindy, but after all this is a human tragedy where I believe the little girl was harmed as a result of years of family dysfunction.
I don't like the idea that she may have been conceived by LA and KC either, but the evidence is what it is, and since it is a possibility, I don't see it as a waste of bandwidth.  I think we've discussed over and over how it leads to motive and other issues so I'm not going to bang my head against this same wall.  If it turns out to be true, it doesn't reflect poorly on little Caylee, just her parents.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: October 09, 2008, 07:33:40 PM »

I've read several comments in the last bunch of pages that make me wonder if some monkeys were not aware that there is a public audio of at least one of George's interviews.  He's the sixth one on this list if the link works.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html

What made you wonder that?

Because I think there are several comments made on the audio that would be useful in his testimony AGAINST his daughter.

Anything you could type here for us.  I don't have audio or video abilities, why I don't know.  Puter had hard drive replaced & since then nothing.  Appreciate any assistance given.

Altruist, I promise I'm not ignoring you or your question!  I'm waiting to find out if I can post something for you with a link to the ws site.  I'm so sleepy that I wouldn't trust myself to try to transcript right now.  Stay tuned...
Yes you can post a link from Websleuths ...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: October 09, 2008, 07:33:55 PM »

OMG!!  I can't catch up...you monkey's are fast typers to not have opposable thumbs!!

What have I missed?  I left after the cam went down and it was stated that 2 sherrif cars were at the Absolutely's.

OOOHH Dolce!! I KNEW they covered that Cam up for a reason...there were po po cars at the Ant's???

"God dont like ugly"
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1509 on: October 09, 2008, 07:34:28 PM »

Hi Everyone,
Caylee would have fit into a toy box or anything pretty small.  Did the JCP receipts ever come out.  I am praying that Caylee is found soon, and all the lies are brought out, whoever in that family is telling them all need to pay!!!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: October 09, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I assume this was a while back when Lee was served to submit to a DNA test?? Wish we knew when this was.

LP said a short time ago that LE knows who the father is.

LP said this *right* after the DNA results came back from the trunk of the car....Des

So it sounds like LE knew who the father of Caylee was BEFORE Lee Anthony had any DNA submitted.

Answer me this, what does paternity have to do with the case? Why would LE expose such a thing when it will destroy a person's reputation (ie family member). Not that if it was incest it was despicable, but to tell the news crew that so and so is Caylee's daddy, when it has nothing to do with why/how she was killed. Any DNA collected must be for how she died or who was where when it happened.

Incest could be a motive to kill.

Or it could be a motive to cover up an accidental/negligent drowning.  They didn't want this exposed.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: October 09, 2008, 07:35:08 PM »

Ya know it could be nothing but didnt Lee shave his hair almost completely off sometime after this Story broke?

You know I think he did, gee they could have used one of his eyebrow hairs, ya think?
IDK if that would show drug use..Which is what I am thinking he is trying to avoid along with other things...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1512 on: October 09, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »

I see Cindy as being the one who wore the pants in that family.  Casey didn't fear George, she feared Cindy.  I always got the impression that Cindy controlled George and he kind of shut off his brain and let her do the talking.  If George helped Casey, I bet it was on Cindy's orders.  I also wonder if maybe George testifying in front of the GJ is something he might actually want to do?

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1513 on: October 09, 2008, 07:35:52 PM »

OOOHH Dolce!! I KNEW they covered that Cam up for a reason...there were po po cars at the Ant's???
Yes 1 monkey saw them arrive..2 of them..prior to the big hand/finger cover upper thingy.  Thats what I remember.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: October 09, 2008, 07:35:58 PM »

Can the court order Britney I mean Lee to take the DNA test?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1515 on: October 09, 2008, 07:36:38 PM »

I think Lee is either Caylee's dad and or he helped dispose of Caylee's body. 
I agree with you, Klaas; Lee is Caylee's dad.  One of Casey's friends said she hated George but was close to her brother. 
See the problem I have with this is that makes Caylee some kind of "love child"... and in incest that's not the case. Incest is an act of power and control.
Okay, I don't think she was a "love child".  I see it that Lee could have been molesting her from a very young age, we don't know. 
[/quote]

Incest as a motive? Almost three years after the fact? The aggression she holds for her father points towards him violating KC, you don't "love" the guy that's been molesting you. You HATE him, brother Lee could have been her one person she could confide in and trust. They have a bond and I don't believe that it came out of raping KC. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: October 09, 2008, 07:36:38 PM »

Hi Everyone,
Caylee would have fit into a toy box or anything pretty small.  Did the JCP receipts ever come out.  I am praying that Caylee is found soon, and all the lies are brought out, whoever in that family is telling them all need to pay!!!

I have not seen JCP receipts yet. They might answer some questions for everyone.

I Stand With The Girl
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: October 09, 2008, 07:36:42 PM »

I see Cindy as being the one who wore the pants in that family.  Casey didn't fear George, she feared Cindy.  I always got the impression that Cindy controlled George and he kind of shut off his brain and let her do the talking.  If George helped Casey, I bet it was on Cindy's orders.  I also wonder if maybe George testifying in front of the GJ is something he might actually want to do?

Lisa

EXACTLY..George is 

"God dont like ugly"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: October 09, 2008, 07:36:43 PM »

Umm Lee refused to give DNA and take a lie detector test...Had to be subpoenaed for DNA..

George and Cindy gave up DNA voluntarily..
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1519 on: October 09, 2008, 07:36:58 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.