April 19, 2024, 08:49:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390021 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: October 09, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »

Gonna take a break....rest a bit...and watch NG....BTW...I must have talked with LP at least 10 times today...us calling back and forth...Like I told Blonde on the phone....LP seems pretty high key for some reason....don't know what it is.....but I could sense it in his demeanor....and voice....Klaas...TY for the photos....do you think we have a map somewhere of distance between Anthony and Plesea homes?....Blonde TY for the emails...links won't work for me...I'll try to cut and paste them in a bit...A-1 Sweet Pea....haven't a clue.....Des

Destiny, thank you for your work.  It must drain you at times.  Rest well.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1541 on: October 09, 2008, 07:47:15 PM »

Gonna take a break....rest a bit...and watch NG....BTW...I must have talked with LP at least 10 times today...us calling back and forth...Like I told Blonde on the phone....LP seems pretty high key for some reason....don't know what it is.....but I could sense it in his demeanor....and voice....Klaas...TY for the photos....do you think we have a map somewhere of distance between Anthony and Plesea homes?....Blonde TY for the emails...links won't work for me...I'll try to cut and paste them in a bit...A-1 Sweet Pea....haven't a clue.....Des

Thank you Des for all that you do!  LP must really like you to keep talking to you...keep up the good work!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: October 09, 2008, 07:47:36 PM »

But if George was the one who molested/raped Casey, why would she still be living in the same house with him?  And why would Cindy be so insistent that Casey not put her up for adoption?

Lisa
Casey was broke, unemployed and homeless and with a small child.
Kind of like barefoot and pregnant. That gives George full control.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1543 on: October 09, 2008, 07:48:24 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.

can someone tell me what that is so I dont post it and get thrown outta the cage.. TIA

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1544 on: October 09, 2008, 07:48:48 PM »

But if George was the one who molested/raped Casey, why would she still be living in the same house with him?  And why would Cindy be so insistent that Casey not put her up for adoption?

Lisa

Who said Cindy knew? I think she kept her eye shut to A LOT of things going on around her. KC could have stayed b/c she was being taken care of, b/c she had a baby that needed caring for and by the looks of her actions she was desperately trying to find a man whom she could move in with and take her away from her family.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: October 09, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »

Sorry I'm a little OT and late.... but congrats on the little buns in the oven Dolce!!!

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: October 09, 2008, 07:50:50 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: October 09, 2008, 07:51:08 PM »

A-1..Nanner basket!!

"God dont like ugly"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1548 on: October 09, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »

Lisa

Scary JJ, we have the same line of thoughts!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1549 on: October 09, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.

can someone tell me what that is so I dont post it and get thrown outta the cage.. TIA

Yea, I need to know too!  lol   TIA

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: October 09, 2008, 07:52:08 PM »

jjayinthemornin

Did your name use to be kackylacky?
No, I'm fairly new here.
I was on WS many years ago but they banned me over there because I had a different opinion.
This case brought me back to forums like JonBenet had me hooked.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: October 09, 2008, 07:54:00 PM »

Destiny - I had it at about an hours drive

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: October 09, 2008, 07:54:11 PM »

Lisa

Scary JJ, we have the same line of thoughts!! 
It's easy to see in retrospect.
But Cindy didn't put the baby up for adoption or suggest abortion because... I haven't figured that out yet.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: October 09, 2008, 07:54:24 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

Thanks once again you are awesome!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: October 09, 2008, 07:54:43 PM »

TIA

Yea, I need to know too!  lol   TIA

its probably ws...
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: October 09, 2008, 07:55:09 PM »

I think I'll watch NG in a few minutes.  It's so nice of you to provide this so often.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1556 on: October 09, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »

Hi Everyone,
Caylee would have fit into a toy box or anything pretty small.  Did the JCP receipts ever come out.  I am praying that Caylee is found soon, and all the lies are brought out, whoever in that family is telling them all need to pay!!!
Alright I went and I looked at JC Penny online to see what type of luggage and "trunks" they have. 
Didn't Lee say that he brought Casey's clothes home in a Leopard printed bag?  Well they offer a Leopard printed luggage set, with a carry-all bag.  Also, they carry JanSport similar to the one that Casey wears back and forth to her attorneys. 
I just thought since she likes to wear her evidence maybe the item was also something we have heard come up..the luggage matching the Leopard bag... 

Okay you can buy it all as a set or purchase the individual pieces.  Casey uses all that she has stolen...why not this too?  Maybe Caylee was put in the larger of bags, and she purchased the smaller tote to use for Tony's?

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: October 09, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »

I see Cindy as being the one who wore the pants in that family.  Casey didn't fear George, she feared Cindy.  I always got the impression that Cindy controlled George and he kind of shut off his brain and let her do the talking.  If George helped Casey, I bet it was on Cindy's orders.  I also wonder if maybe George testifying in front of the GJ is something he might actually want to do?

Lisa

EXACTLY..George is 
The role of an enabler is to administer sicko whipping, pain, and effort to control but ultimately... the predator makes the final decision to move against the victim. It could very well be that Cindy drove George to rape his daughter. He was cheating with someone.

I am sorry but the role of enabler is not to administer pain!  An enabler does exactly that.  No consequences for anti-social, illegal behaviors.  Paying the bills of someone who refuses to support themselves.  ALLOWING a child to continue this destructive behavior while living under your roof.

And damn, Cindy would be to blame for George's rape?  That will take women back forty years.  Rape is an act of violence and no one drives anyone to it.

Sorry, not trying to be aggressive but I don't believe, maybe, that you thought this through.  I am certainly capable of speaking (typing) before I think.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: October 09, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »

jjayinthemornin

Did your name use to be kackylacky?
No, I'm fairly new here.
I was on WS many years ago but they banned me over there because I had a different opinion.
This case brought me back to forums like JonBenet had me hooked.
Okay, your avatar was used by kackylady and we used to talk.  Opinions are good.  What a boring world if everyone thought alike.  Love this stuff. I have been around for years but have had to take many breaks to partake in other parts of my life.  Taking care of mamma, new grandbaby, new daughter-in-law.  But, this is my favorite passtime next to my grandbaby - 9 months old and she rules the roost.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1559 on: October 09, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »

Could someone please update me as to the Mallory story? I missed it somewhere. TIA.

Rumors that she's pregnant and that she broke up with Lee. Just rumors at this point.

Don't ya think if Lee's girlfriend was pregnant Nancy Grace and LP would have mentioned that? Esp NG! She'd have a field day with that information.
I'm sure mallory is a victim in all this..The rumor of her being pregnant may be true and if it is, Emagine life for this child. He cousin/half sister murdered...I don't think they should drag Mallory in this if that rumor is true..I would venture to say she is as shocked as we all are..Never know Lee could still just be worried about his part in the cover up..JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.