April 20, 2024, 03:11:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390070 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: October 09, 2008, 08:06:14 PM »

Don't worry Monkey Deep - you can quote yourself if you are ignored! lol! Personally, I don't think Lee is the father - but I guess stranger things have happened. But why does Caylee look SOOOO much like JP Chatt?? Could he be a cousin or something?
Thank you banana for saying that, it gives me a reson to post this pic again

(snipped)
[/quote]

I think Amy said JP didn't like Casey at all....but there is a text from Casey to someone that says "JP and I are good"
whatever that means

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: October 09, 2008, 08:06:28 PM »

kackylacky  (funny SN huh) had a different writing style. But I did notice the avatar right away...

others have noticed also.

Didn't she stop posting when her mother became very ill and then passed away?  Poor Kackylacky. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: October 09, 2008, 08:07:10 PM »

Again ... I contend that Lee Anthony's refusal to take a lie detector test and ... a DNA test has everything to do with possibly implicating him in assisting Casey in the coverup ... nothing to do with paternity of Caylee.  Could it be the two hairs from in the trunk of Casey's vehicle is the the reason LE requires DNA from Cindy, George and Lee.

Until official confirmation emerges that implicates ANY member of the Anthony family in the paternity of Caylee Marie ... I will not go there in my speculation.

Janet

+++++++

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

BUMP

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: October 09, 2008, 08:07:16 PM »

I ahve been gone all day

DNA from LEE???

What happen???
Lee refused DNA testing, so court ordered it....Cindy and George volunteered to DNA testing

Well there are only two reasons that I can think of to take a DNA OMG could it be????

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1584 on: October 09, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.
can someone tell me what that is so I dont post it and get thrown outta the cage.. TIA
Monkey Deep

LOL   I do not think a one time post would do it...    maybe just a soft
It was Rufuse /  Refer / Refugee    Unleased  or something like that I think.   
Not sure if they are covering Caylee's case  but if they are... like with Natalee Holloway
they are blaming Caylee for running away and hiding out somewhere
JMO

Thank you oldfart!  I just wanted to make sure because I love this board, I lurked for a long time and waited about 4 days to finally get accepted to post...
And a little O/T I refuse to go to WS anymore because I lurked there for a while too and never was accepted to post there. forsome reason I got a reply back telling me I did not meet thier criteria....  Rolling Eyes

you didn't meet their criteria? WTF??

what kind of criteria do you need to post on a message board? and how do they know you will not meet it if you never even got to post. whatta bunch of bullshit.

WS has been going down the drain for quite some time. Nice to know they are speeding their way to the bottom of the internet in record time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: October 09, 2008, 08:10:02 PM »

I ahve been gone all day

DNA from LEE???

What happen???
Lee refused DNA testing, so court ordered it....Cindy and George volunteered to DNA testing

Well there are only two reasons that I can think of to take a DNA OMG could it be????

Anninflorida on Today at 05:41:39 PM
Maybe Lee is afraid his DNA will show up on Caylee's body when it is found.

I was thinking the same.......there really are only 2 reasons why he would refuse IMO
1. He's the daddy
2. Helped dispose of Caylee and afraid he left a little DNA

oh, wait....3 reasons

3. Both

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: October 09, 2008, 08:10:37 PM »

Don't worry Monkey Deep - you can quote yourself if you are ignored! lol! Personally, I don't think Lee is the father - but I guess stranger things have happened. But why does Caylee look SOOOO much like JP Chatt?? Could he be a cousin or something?
Thank you banana for saying that, it gives me a reson to post this pic again

Yes you are right, but she looks like another guy too- the Marine that is out in California that Casey was texting about 'important' subjects she needed to discuss with him. If  you compare photos they look very similar.  From what I have read about Casey it could be any number of men.   

(snipped)
[/quote]
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: October 09, 2008, 08:10:45 PM »

kackylacky  (funny SN huh) had a different writing style. But I did notice the avatar right away...

others have noticed also.
Oh no, I'll have to find a new avatar. That is a photo of me though. Oh well. I can put on the blue Monica dress instead. Got it on ebay.

You guys rock btw!!!

Back to topic... I'm not looking forward to NG tonight, she's going to jump Lee. I just wish she would interview LP for an hour and not interupt him.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1588 on: October 09, 2008, 08:11:30 PM »

I think LP is tired of NG saying he first posted her bond... LOL she said it when introducing him and he kinda rolled his eyes... I really wish she would just quit with that already....

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: October 09, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »

I do not think that Casey is purposefully wearing the tight garments.  She used to run regularly and now she is on home confinement with no real exercising.  (LOL)

I think she has gained a bit of weight, and its not like she can go buy more clothes she used all of Amy's money already because she is on home confinement and can not go shopping.
OMG I have to stop I am about to burst with laughter...LOL
You crack me up. 
Makes you wonder how much more weight she will put on when in jail  and  skeered to come out of her  8x10  (?) cell.   Unless JB  thinks he can get her probation on the fraud charges 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: October 09, 2008, 08:12:30 PM »

OMG!!  I can't catch up...you monkey's are fast typers to not have opposable thumbs!!

What have I missed?  I left after the cam went down and it was stated that 2 sherrif cars were at the Absolutely's.
(Have been hanging fake spider web in the palm trees...LOL)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: October 09, 2008, 08:14:35 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.
can someone tell me what that is so I dont post it and get thrown outta the cage.. TIA
Monkey Deep

LOL   I do not think a one time post would do it...    maybe just a soft
It was Rufuse /  Refer / Refugee    Unleased  or something like that I think.   
Not sure if they are covering Caylee's case  but if they are... like with Natalee Holloway
they are blaming Caylee for running away and hiding out somewhere
JMO

Thank you oldfart!  I just wanted to make sure because I love this board, I lurked for a long time and waited about 4 days to finally get accepted to post...
And a little O/T I refuse to go to WS anymore because I lurked there for a while too and never was accepted to post there. forsome reason I got a reply back telling me I did not meet thier criteria....  Rolling Eyes

what kind of criteria do you need to post on a message board? and how do they know you will not meet it if you never even got to post. whatta bunch of bullshit.

WS has been going down the drain for quite some time. Nice to know they are speeding their way to the bottom of the internet in record time.

Yeah I sent them back several emails asking WTH that meant, that they could call my house to verify I am who I say I am whatever they needed to do but never got another response so I told them to screw themselves because I was now an official Monkey   

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1592 on: October 09, 2008, 08:14:39 PM »

I was watching the video of Baez on the today show..I think he has lost his confidence..He just doesn't seem as smug as he was before.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: October 09, 2008, 08:15:29 PM »

I'd like to see a lot more of Leonard Padilla too- he seems very astute - when I heard he had bonded her out I had a low opinion of him but he has turned out to be a real asset. He has Miss Casey figured out in no time....    between him and Tim Miller I think the net is closing in...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: October 09, 2008, 08:16:45 PM »

I'd like to see a lot more of Leonard Padilla too- he seems very astute - when I heard he had bonded her out I had a low opinion of him but he has turned out to be a real asset. He has Miss Casey figured out in no time....    between him and Tim Miller I think the net is closing in...

I think LP realized now that he was used early on in the case.

I Stand With The Girl
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: October 09, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »

sorry to be O/T in my mast few post. anyhow... I am going to JCP tomorrow to see what exactly they sell, I will take pics of anything that might be of interest. I am still grounded on LA helping her, no matter what he is invloved and so are the parents for continualy lying and no one has thier stories straight.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1596 on: October 09, 2008, 08:17:24 PM »

ya know I have to say it.

if you have an opinion, a keyboard, a monitor and an internet connection - you are qualified to post on a message board.

All that "criteria" crap is just a way to say they don't want anyone new in their "club". They have it all figured out and that's the way it is.

The main difference with SM is everyone is welcome as long as it is a civil conversation / debate. No name calling and we attack ideas and info, not each other.

That said - there is ONLY ONE SM. And it sure pisses off the posers.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: October 09, 2008, 08:17:25 PM »

I ahve been gone all day

DNA from LEE???

What happen???

Anninflorida on Today at 05:41:39 PM
Maybe Lee is afraid his DNA will show up on Caylee's body when it is found.

I was thinking the same.......there really are only 2 reasons why he would refuse IMO
1. He's the daddy
2. Helped dispose of Caylee and afraid he left a little DNA

oh, wait....3 reasons

3. Both

Omg of course I was thinking the same thing...I bet he was the one driving her around, he was the one who warned her that CA was coming to Tony's so she could start deleting things on the computer, he is the one that gave them those fake emails..after stating to LE that she wiped yahoo clean of everything after a certain date..Come to think of it maybe that is why she is so confident knowing her brother was involved thinking that he took care of everything...Everyone said that she would confess to Lee first
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: October 09, 2008, 08:17:29 PM »

WS is a fine group of conservative (many Texas) women. They also ran into some legalities because somebody knew too much awhile back, LE got involved. anyone remember that, the woman in Hickory NC I think. (Monkeyland is way better!!!)

Anyway, there are steps of grief, I can't remember the order, but certainly the Anthony's are in the bargaining stage now.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: October 09, 2008, 08:18:09 PM »

Wow  Tim is hoping for 2000 searchers this time ....

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.