April 26, 2024, 09:13:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390465 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1600 on: October 09, 2008, 08:18:15 PM »

Gonna take a break....rest a bit...and watch NG....BTW...I must have talked with LP at least 10 times today...us calling back and forth...Like I told Blonde on the phone....LP seems pretty high key for some reason....don't know what it is.....but I could sense it in his demeanor....and voice....Klaas...TY for the photos....do you think we have a map somewhere of distance between Anthony and Plesea homes?....Blonde TY for the emails...links won't work for me...I'll try to cut and paste them in a bit...A-1 Sweet Pea....haven't a clue.....Des

Destiny - I had it at about an hours drive

Klaas you Rock...mind if I send this to LP....He's now interested in that property.....based on phone records....TY Blonde....do we have GPS info too?....Goddess....I wish I knew how to do this crap!....Thank the Universe...there are Monkeys whom are so gifted.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1601 on: October 09, 2008, 08:19:12 PM »

Wow! Tim Miller said a Texas case was tried and a conviction gotten w/o a body! Take that KC! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: October 09, 2008, 08:19:21 PM »

I see Cindy as being the one who wore the pants in that family.  Casey didn't fear George, she feared Cindy.  I always got the impression that Cindy controlled George and he kind of shut off his brain and let her do the talking.  If George helped Casey, I bet it was on Cindy's orders.  I also wonder if maybe George testifying in front of the GJ is something he might actually want to do?

Lisa

EXACTLY..George is 
The role of an enabler is to administer sicko whipping, pain, and effort to control but ultimately... the predator makes the final decision to move against the victim. It could very well be that Cindy drove George to rape his daughter. He was cheating with someone.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: October 09, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »

I know they keep mentioning the areas that her phone 'pinged' off but does anyone know if there are bodies of water, lakes, streams etc in that area that Casey could have dumped her in- Casey may be speaking the truth according to her logic- when she says she doesn't know where she is- if she put her in one of those rivers with alligators in the area.......  nobody would know once she hit the water!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: October 09, 2008, 08:20:15 PM »

sorry to be O/T in my mast few post. anyhow... I am going to JCP tomorrow to see what exactly they sell, I will take pics of anything that might be of interest. I am still grounded on LA helping her, no matter what he is invloved and so are the parents for continualy lying and no one has thier stories straight.

Yes, I think the refusal of the lie detector test and the DNA test indicate that Lee is worried about something. I don't necessarily think he's the father (I have no way of knowing either way), but I think he at least helped in the disposal.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: October 09, 2008, 08:21:22 PM »

What was the WEB addy NG... stated  ??? 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: October 09, 2008, 08:22:02 PM »

Omg of course I was thinking the same thing...I bet he was the one driving her around, he was the one who warned her that CA was coming to Tony's so she could start deleting things on the computer, he is the one that gave them those fake emails..after stating to LE that she wiped yahoo clean of everything after a certain date..Come to think of it maybe that is why she is so confident knowing her brother was involved thinking that he took care of everything...Everyone said that she would confess to Lee first

Lee in his interviews stated he was traveling a lot in June, had taken at least 1 flight.....Casey could have used Lee's car while he was gone without his knowledge too

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: October 09, 2008, 08:23:47 PM »

Also Amy states Casey always had an extra key to Amy's car because Amy had a bad habit of locking herself out....she could have taken Amy's car at night or while she was at work without her knowledge

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: October 09, 2008, 08:24:22 PM »

txeq.org  I think!  That God they are bringing up the Tim and his volunteers need help and supplies!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1609 on: October 09, 2008, 08:24:55 PM »

Don't worry Monkey Deep - you can quote yourself if you are ignored! lol! Personally, I don't think Lee is the father - but I guess stranger things have happened. But why does Caylee look SOOOO much like JP Chatt?? Could he be a cousin or something?
Thank you banana for saying that, it gives me a reson to post this pic again

(snipped)
[/quote]
amazing... same nose, eyes, mouth...

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: October 09, 2008, 08:25:50 PM »

I see Cindy as being the one who wore the pants in that family.  Casey didn't fear George, she feared Cindy.  I always got the impression that Cindy controlled George and he kind of shut off his brain and let her do the talking.  If George helped Casey, I bet it was on Cindy's orders.  I also wonder if maybe George testifying in front of the GJ is something he might actually want to do?

Lisa

Hmm- I dont' see George as being that type of pervert at all- he is going to testify to the Grand Jury against his daughter and during his police interviews he was very open, and gave the impression he wanted to say a lot more but couldn't because of having to face Cindy.   I think if the Police had asked him to elaborate about the smell they would have got a whole lot more info- but they just bypassed it when he said the smell bothered him..he himself said more than one time "It all has to come out, whatever"

ACTLY..George is 
The role of an enabler is to administer sicko whipping, pain, and effort to control but ultimately... the predator makes the final decision to move against the victim. It could very well be that Cindy drove George to rape his daughter. He was cheating with someone.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: October 09, 2008, 08:26:26 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.
can someone tell me what that is so I dont post it and get thrown outta the cage.. TIA
Monkey Deep

LOL   I do not think a one time post would do it...    maybe just a soft
It was Rufuse /  Refer / Refugee    Unleased  or something like that I think.   
Not sure if they are covering Caylee's case  but if they are... like with Natalee Holloway
they are blaming Caylee for running away and hiding out somewhere
JMO

Thank you oldfart!  I just wanted to make sure because I love this board, I lurked for a long time and waited about 4 days to finally get accepted to post...
And a little O/T I refuse to go to WS anymore because I lurked there for a while too and never was accepted to post there. forsome reason I got a reply back telling me I did not meet thier criteria....  Rolling Eyes

you didn't meet their criteria? WTF??

what kind of criteria do you need to post on a message board? and how do they know you will not meet it if you never even got to post. whatta bunch of bullshit.

WS has been going down the drain for quite some time. Nice to know they are speeding their way to the bottom of the internet in record time.

Yeah I sent them back several emails asking WTH that meant, that they could call my house to verify I am who I say I am whatever they needed to do but never got another response so I told them to screw themselves because I was now an official Monkey   

Yea!! ::MonkeyDance::Who needs WS anyways!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: October 09, 2008, 08:26:26 PM »

This as posted on this thread earlier today....

I know you read this Casey..the clock is ticking
Reply to: pers-872227627@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-09, 2:28AM EDT

I know you are on here reading what is said about you Casey..Mallory told me that and I want to address the fact that you find it funny that you will be facing homicide charges..I guess in your sociopathic mind, you somehow think you are above the law.. and while you are saying awful things about the police and people who have tried to find your daughter (unlike you, you MONSTER!) My advice to you is..be very afraid of the life you will face behind bars..you are despised like no one else..you are going to pay dearly for thumbing your nose at everyone and showing absolutely no remorse for killing Caylee. You have destroyed the lives of your family..you ruined your brother's relationship and he was dumped because of you..you should be ashamed of yourself on so many levels but I know you are too evil to even grasp that concept. Enjoy your last few days of freedom Casey..you will soon know what HELL ON EARTH means when those prison doors close behind you.

PostingID: 872227627

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/872227627.html

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this yet.. I'm about 10 pages behind. But either on Topix or Fox blog, the rumor is that Mallory's mother actually wrote that.  However.. I don't know why she'd post something like that.. she could easily call him and tell him off. Why would she think Lee would go on Craigslist?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: October 09, 2008, 08:26:31 PM »

txeq.org  I think!  That God they are bringing up the Tim and his volunteers need help and supplies!

I found it here:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

But I was sure I saw txeq.org?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: October 09, 2008, 08:26:54 PM »

Lisa

EXACTLY..George is 

There, there, BB. You know all those little red faces aren't good for your heart and blood pressure.   

I Stand With The Girl
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: October 09, 2008, 08:27:11 PM »

Omg of course I was thinking the same thing...I bet he was the one driving her around, he was the one who warned her that CA was coming to Tony's so she could start deleting things on the computer, he is the one that gave them those fake emails..after stating to LE that she wiped yahoo clean of everything after a certain date..Come to think of it maybe that is why she is so confident knowing her brother was involved thinking that he took care of everything...Everyone said that she would confess to Lee first

Lee in his interviews stated he was traveling a lot in June, had taken at least 1 flight.....Casey could have used Lee's car while he was gone without his knowledge too

I wonder if he may have taken the body out of state?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: October 09, 2008, 08:27:32 PM »

sorry to be O/T in my mast few post. anyhow... I am going to JCP tomorrow to see what exactly they sell, I will take pics of anything that might be of interest. I am still grounded on LA helping her, no matter what he is invloved and so are the parents for continualy lying and no one has thier stories straight.

Yes, I think the refusal of the lie detector test and the DNA test indicate that Lee is worried about something. I don't necessarily think he's the father (I have no way of knowing either way), but I think he at least helped in the disposal.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1617 on: October 09, 2008, 08:28:01 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.
can someone tell me what that is so I dont post it and get thrown outta the cage.. TIA
Monkey Deep

LOL   I do not think a one time post would do it...    maybe just a soft
It was Rufuse /  Refer / Refugee    Unleased  or something like that I think.   
Not sure if they are covering Caylee's case  but if they are... like with Natalee Holloway
they are blaming Caylee for running away and hiding out somewhere
JMO

Thank you oldfart!  I just wanted to make sure because I love this board, I lurked for a long time and waited about 4 days to finally get accepted to post...
And a little O/T I refuse to go to WS anymore because I lurked there for a while too and never was accepted to post there. forsome reason I got a reply back telling me I did not meet thier criteria....  Rolling Eyes

you didn't meet their criteria? WTF??

what kind of criteria do you need to post on a message board? and how do they know you will not meet it if you never even got to post. whatta bunch of bullshit.

WS has been going down the drain for quite some time. Nice to know they are speeding their way to the bottom of the internet in record time.

Rob...I was a member of WS years and years ago....I tried to re-register last 3 weeks....nope...they didn't want me...Boo-Hoo...NOT...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: October 09, 2008, 08:28:51 PM »

TY  Garden Gnome
Wow  it does work  you end up at  http://www.texasequusearch.org/   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: October 09, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »

This as posted on this thread earlier today....

I know you read this Casey..the clock is ticking
Reply to: pers-872227627@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-09, 2:28AM EDT

I know you are on here reading what is said about you Casey..Mallory told me that and I want to address the fact that you find it funny that you will be facing homicide charges..I guess in your sociopathic mind, you somehow think you are above the law.. and while you are saying awful things about the police and people who have tried to find your daughter (unlike you, you MONSTER!) My advice to you is..be very afraid of the life you will face behind bars..you are despised like no one else..you are going to pay dearly for thumbing your nose at everyone and showing absolutely no remorse for killing Caylee. You have destroyed the lives of your family..you ruined your brother's relationship and he was dumped because of you..you should be ashamed of yourself on so many levels but I know you are too evil to even grasp that concept. Enjoy your last few days of freedom Casey..you will soon know what HELL ON EARTH means when those prison doors close behind you.

PostingID: 872227627

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/872227627.html

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this yet.. I'm about 10 pages behind. But either on Topix or Fox blog, the rumor is that Mallory's mother actually wrote that.  However.. I don't know why she'd post something like that.. she could easily call him and tell him off. Why would she think Lee would go on Craigslist?

It is intended for Casey to read

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.