April 19, 2024, 05:37:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390038 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: October 09, 2008, 08:30:02 PM »

sorry to be O/T in my mast few post. anyhow... I am going to JCP tomorrow to see what exactly they sell, I will take pics of anything that might be of interest. I am still grounded on LA helping her, no matter what he is invloved and so are the parents for continualy lying and no one has thier stories straight.

Yes, I think the refusal of the lie detector test and the DNA test indicate that Lee is worried about something. I don't necessarily think he's the father (I have no way of knowing either way), but I think he at least helped in the disposal.

I got a smooch? Yay!!! 

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: October 09, 2008, 08:30:07 PM »

des you got mail

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: October 09, 2008, 08:30:19 PM »

I know they keep mentioning the areas that her phone 'pinged' off but does anyone know if there are bodies of water, lakes, streams etc in that area that Casey could have dumped her in- Casey may be speaking the truth according to her logic- when she says she doesn't know where she is- if she put her in one of those rivers with alligators in the area.......  nobody would know once she hit the water!

There are bodies of water everywhere in the area. 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: October 09, 2008, 08:30:42 PM »

ya know I have to say it.

if you have an opinion, a keyboard, a monitor and an internet connection - you are qualified to post on a message board.

All that "criteria" crap is just a way to say they don't want anyone new in their "club". They have it all figured out and that's the way it is.

The main difference with SM is everyone is welcome as long as it is a civil conversation / debate. No name calling and we attack ideas and info, not each other.

That said - there is ONLY ONE SM. And it sure pisses off the posers.

I just have to say that I am an AOL user & this brought me great difficulty in obtaining membership at W/S, as they do have policies regarding not taking a member who gives a free email address or AOL email address having something to do with an IP address I think being continual.  I actually gave up AOL & utlilized netscape in order to obtain membership, then a year or so later went back to AOL & made a change to my email address, after that amount of time there was no concern probably of my being a troll or a trouble maker.  I have posted at W/S, although not as often as that's just how it is but I do think they have a fine group of posters there as well & do appreciate many of the testimonials that are so unselfishly shared.  Last night I actually read a 4 page thread that was titled "Does Cindy Anthony have a mental illness?" & there were some testimonials that brought great insight into some of the dynamics witnessed in this case & these people had been through these situations very similiarly to those that have been shared with us here at Scared Monkeys.  JMHO
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: October 09, 2008, 08:31:15 PM »

I know they keep mentioning the areas that her phone 'pinged' off but does anyone know if there are bodies of water, lakes, streams etc in that area that Casey could have dumped her in- Casey may be speaking the truth according to her logic- when she says she doesn't know where she is- if she put her in one of those rivers with alligators in the area.......  nobody would know once she hit the water!

NICE ONE I have said that all along

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: October 09, 2008, 08:32:33 PM »

This as posted on this thread earlier today....

I know you read this Casey..the clock is ticking
Reply to: pers-872227627@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-09, 2:28AM EDT

I know you are on here reading what is said about you Casey..Mallory told me that and I want to address the fact that you find it funny that you will be facing homicide charges..I guess in your sociopathic mind, you somehow think you are above the law.. and while you are saying awful things about the police and people who have tried to find your daughter (unlike you, you MONSTER!) My advice to you is..be very afraid of the life you will face behind bars..you are despised like no one else..you are going to pay dearly for thumbing your nose at everyone and showing absolutely no remorse for killing Caylee. You have destroyed the lives of your family..you ruined your brother's relationship and he was dumped because of you..you should be ashamed of yourself on so many levels but I know you are too evil to even grasp that concept. Enjoy your last few days of freedom Casey..you will soon know what HELL ON EARTH means when those prison doors close behind you.

PostingID: 872227627

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/872227627.html

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this yet.. I'm about 10 pages behind. But either on Topix or Fox blog, the rumor is that Mallory's mother actually wrote that.  However.. I don't know why she'd post something like that.. she could easily call him and tell him off. Why would she think Lee would go on Craigslist?

I went to craigslist and read the post. I've also sent this person an email..I'm hoping they will give their name when/if they reply...
We'll see and I'll keep you all posted...

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: October 09, 2008, 08:33:09 PM »

What was the WEB addy NG... stated  ??? 

txeq.org  I think!  That God they are bringing up the Tim and his volunteers need help and supplies!

I found it here:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

But I was sure I saw txeq.org?

Both will get you to the TES website.

www.txeq.org

or

www.texasequusearch.org
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1627 on: October 09, 2008, 08:33:43 PM »

I'd like to see a lot more of Leonard Padilla too- he seems very astute - when I heard he had bonded her out I had a low opinion of him but he has turned out to be a real asset. He has Miss Casey figured out in no time....    between him and Tim Miller I think the net is closing in...

I think LP realized now that he was used early on in the case.

LOL  Everyone that wishes to extend apologies to me when I took up for the Padillas please form a line to the right. LOL
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: October 09, 2008, 08:34:59 PM »

Did I just hear Baez  same somthing about "Future" clients  Ok.. .sure he will   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1629 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:05 PM »

txeq.org  I think!  That God they are bringing up the Tim and his volunteers need help and supplies!

We'll get em covered!...Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:40 PM »

I was watching the video of Baez on the today show..I think he has lost his confidence..He just doesn't seem as smug as he was before.

I really think IF he would be successful (which he won't) in getting Casey to be able to "search privately" he will have her on the first plane out of here under an assumed name to the first place he can think of that will not extradite.  (then he will vacation there often)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: October 09, 2008, 08:37:23 PM »

I'd like to see a lot more of Leonard Padilla too- he seems very astute - when I heard he had bonded her out I had a low opinion of him but he has turned out to be a real asset. He has Miss Casey figured out in no time....    between him and Tim Miller I think the net is closing in...

LOL  Everyone that wishes to extend apologies to me when I took up for the Padillas please form a line to the right. LOL

All hail her Royal Lalaness  

I Stand With The Girl
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: October 09, 2008, 08:37:58 PM »

Did I just hear Baez  same somthing about "Future" clients  Ok.. .sure he will   
What was the context? Is he expecting a family member to be chained up and in need of his services soon? He's one happy Cubano now, fame and fortune in Florida!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1633 on: October 09, 2008, 08:38:50 PM »

des you got mail

TY...got it Girl....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: October 09, 2008, 08:39:48 PM »

Des
I'm sure you gals do... O/T  FYI  this was one of the better sites for prior search info
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/DailyUpdate.php

For what it is worth

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1635 on: October 09, 2008, 08:40:24 PM »

All hail her Royal Lalaness  

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: October 09, 2008, 08:41:29 PM »

I was watching the video of Baez on the today show..I think he has lost his confidence..He just doesn't seem as smug as he was before.

I really think IF he would be successful (which he won't) in getting Casey to be able to "search privately" he will have her on the first plane out of here under an assumed name to the first place he can think of that will not extradite.  (then he will vacation there often)

Kind of had similiar thoughts & today when it was posted that KC was left at JB's office CA returning to Hopespring my instant flash was wonder if CA gave KC one of her hammer's so that KC could disable JB, steal the car get on a plane & JB wouldn't face charges of assisting in the illegal flight of a bonded client under his watch.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: October 09, 2008, 08:41:32 PM »

Des
I'm sure you gals do... O/T  FYI  this was one of the better sites for prior search info
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/DailyUpdate.php

For what it is worth

I meant THANK God.  Duh.....I don't feel very well.  Sick monkey.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: October 09, 2008, 08:42:16 PM »

I just thought of something...

I am looking at the Websleuth's timeline for June Calander right now. OK From Monday, June 16th to Saturday June 21 it rained that whole week. If something happend to Caylee that week and she was burried some where then wouldn't there be some sort of evidence of muddy clothes/shoes or something? I mean the shovel probably would have been a mess unless she washed it off.

!~*Mar*~!

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: October 09, 2008, 08:42:30 PM »

I ahve been gone all day

DNA from LEE???

What happen???
Lee refused DNA testing, so court ordered it....Cindy and George volunteered to DNA testing

Well there are only two reasons that I can think of to take a DNA OMG could it be????

Hi Kristin,
Has anybody posted Lee's pic alongside Caylee's as has been done with JP?
Refusing a lie detector AND Dna?  Lee, Thou does protest too much!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.