April 24, 2024, 08:04:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390290 times)
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: October 09, 2008, 09:09:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I've been on the road yesterday for seven hours and today for 6 hrs and am now sitting in a campground in TN...I have very limited email and no NG tonight.And I've been checking the boards on dh's blackberry...oooh...hurts my eyes, but was just shocked about he rumor today and even more surprised about who is testifying at grand jury.  Not only that but for GA and CA to give DNA volunteerarily (?)...do you think.   And now all the info about LA and his girlfriend...wow, it's been a busy day.  I'm so hoping for good things tomorrow, too.  I know baby CA's will be found if not soon someday.  But let's hope it's tomorrow so that LE has even more on their side!  Oh yeah, congratulations to Doluce, did I spell that right?..how exciting for your news and thanks Des for your calls to LP.
Georgia,huh?  Hmmmm. Maybe on a return trip!! Smile
Wow BikerBev  you are getting around   AND are you stopping by Des's place .. in Ga?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: October 09, 2008, 09:12:05 PM »

Colt45cal,
I do agree with you about George being kept in the dark about a lot of going ons in that house.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1682 on: October 09, 2008, 09:13:06 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.

can someone tell me what that is so I dont post it and get thrown outta the cage.. TIA

Yea, I need to know too!  lol   TIA
the no no site has the initials of RU

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: October 09, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »

I posted this several days ago.. thought it might be a quick reference for tonight...notice on the 17th she's at Blanchard Park at 5:23 and evidently has her phone off until 8:23 - (zero calls during this time - which looks funny considering her track record)!

Here is the phone timeline from the 16 - 18th - including tower locations
Please feel free to add or change any info.  (my eyes are wearing out from the small print).....

June 16th

at home all morning
12:55 p.m. - Tony text KC (still at home)
1:00 pm - Tony called (talked 13 min) no longer at home
1:26 pm - called Jesse (no ans) back at home
1:27 - Jesse text KC - home
1:44 - called Amy (36 minutes) home
2:52 - Jesse called (11 min) home
3:04 - called George's cell -na - home
3:35 - called Tony - na - home
4:10 - called Cindy's wk - home
4:11 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell - still at home
4:13 - 2 calls to Cindy's cell - still at home
4:14 - called Cindy's work (2 min) home
4:18 - Text Tony (left home) around Orlando Hospital
4:19 - Tony text - OHosp
4:19 - called Jesse - na - Ohosp
4:21 - called Jesse (1 min) - Ohosp
4:25 - called Cindy's cell - na - Old Cheney Hwy
4:53 - Text ? - Old Cheney Hwy
5:57 pm - Text - (at or around Tony's)
6:31 - called Cindy's cell - tony's
6:32 - called Cindy's cell - Tony's
7:06 - called home (1 min) - tony's
7:20 - called Amy - na - Tony's
7:21 - called Amy (30 sec) - Tony's

<< snip >>

this is as far as I have gotten -
TY  KCJackie
What / who might be in the area of the " Orlando Hospital"  tower ???

abbey OF:  Is it my imagination or do your eyes change every time you look at me???
Abbey  Yes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: October 09, 2008, 09:14:04 PM »

Now, that would give Lee a reason to be "missing" now, and Mallory to have broken off their relationship (if true).  How sad is that?  Yikes, I wonder if she would have any recourse to keep her baby away from crazy Cindy?

I feel better about George now.  I wonder if he helped her still though.  Maybe that's why Tim is here and LP is so excited and sure they're going to find her?

Did George make a deal?

I feel better about George, too. I wonder, though, is he still in that house with her? How completely weird must that be? 

I fully understand why my opinions are are not shared by others here, However....I still stand by his side. I truly believe he's a victim, along with Caylee. And my opinion of him has not changed. I feel that he has been kept mostly in the dark in the Anthony's family. I think he's being overwhelmed with the information that's coming out about his daughter. You can see in his eyes, that he's scared. I think he knows that he has lost his grand daughter, and he knows he's going to lose his daughter as well (this, he told me). Even though I've spoken with Cindy only a couple of times on the phone (she was pleasant), it's my opinion that she wears the pants in the family. It appears that she has a much stronger personality than George's, and she's the boss.

I fear for both his mental health, and what this may lead him to do. A weak person can sometimes only take so much, before they do something stupid. I've even discussed this with George, so this is why I have concerns on his mental stability. He almost "lost it" not long ago, and I'm afraid this may put him over the edge....again, but worse this time. This situation is just getting worse each passing hour.

When this all comes to an end (and it will), he will end up losing Cindy, Casey, and more sadly...little Caylee Marie. If he doesn't get professional help...he may even lose himself.

The last time I've been in contact with George, it was a short text message I received from him couple of days ago.

I pray for a quick closure to this awful mess.

For what it's worth: I'm glad Jose is Casey lawyer. He's so incompetent (stupid), he's actually going to help the prosecution in winning their case against Casey.

So that there is NO questions as who's side I'm on, or who I support: I'll stick with George (unless real evidence changes this), and of course....little Caylee Marie. I will wear my purple "Help Find Caylee" band, until TES brings her home. I pray that this will be very soon.

Chuck

(((Please...no condescending remarks about my post..but if there are... I will try to understand the reasons behind them)))

Colt:  Thankyou for the letter.  Everyone needs a friend and you seem to be a good friend to him.  For Gods Sake dont let him do anything stupid.   His life will go on !!!  You can loose a lot in life and still make it out on the other side.  I really hope George is not involved and I was surprised to hear he is testifying against Casey.  I think that is what you were talking about when you said his marriage is probably over.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1685 on: October 09, 2008, 09:15:24 PM »

MONKEYS BE PROUD - you figured it out a long time ago

Here's what I think after watching NG tonight:

1. Lee is guilty of something - maybe being the dad like some are speculating but maybe helping Casey in someway

2. They found the body - or enough of the body to pinpoint the cause of death before Tim left last time

3. In addition to Tim being here to help the Kesse's, I believe his reason for being here on the Anthony case is strictly to testify before the Grand Jury

4. The OCSO has TONS more evidence that we don't even know about

5. George and Cindy know a lot more than they're letting on - hence the DNA testing (I a little less confident of this one)

6. They found either blood evidence or flesh evidence that tells the cause of death

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: October 09, 2008, 09:16:00 PM »

Lee said when he got KC's stuff back home it was all neatly folded and organized.  Maybe she had it all packed and ready to go!!!!!!!!  I cant believe her boyfriend would have done that.  I really think KC was getting ready to move on. She had some cash, and all her things were neatly packed.  Lee was very specific about the bag and the way it was all neat, and how unlike his sister that was.  The JCP Credit card statement has some important info. on it, and that is why CA does not want to give it up.  I just cant see how anyone would want to cover for even their own child, if their little beautiful Granddaughter was missing.  I WOULDN'T
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: October 09, 2008, 09:17:33 PM »

Now, that would give Lee a reason to be "missing" now, and Mallory to have broken off their relationship (if true).  How sad is that?  Yikes, I wonder if she would have any recourse to keep her baby away from crazy Cindy?

I feel better about George now.  I wonder if he helped her still though.  Maybe that's why Tim is here and LP is so excited and sure they're going to find her?

Did George make a deal?

I feel better about George, too. I wonder, though, is he still in that house with her? How completely weird must that be? 

I fully understand why my opinions are are not shared by others here, However....I still stand by his side. I truly believe he's a victim, along with Caylee. And my opinion of him has not changed. I feel that he has been kept mostly in the dark in the Anthony's family. I think he's being overwhelmed with the information that's coming out about his daughter. You can see in his eyes, that he's scared. I think he knows that he has lost his grand daughter, and he knows he's going to lose his daughter as well (this, he told me). Even though I've spoken with Cindy only a couple of times on the phone (she was pleasant), it's my opinion that she wears the pants in the family. It appears that she has a much stronger personality than George's, and she's the boss.

I fear for both his mental health, and what this may lead him to do. A weak person can sometimes only take so much, before they do something stupid. I've even discussed this with George, so this is why I have concerns on his mental stability. He almost "lost it" not long ago, and I'm afraid this may put him over the edge....again, but worse this time. This situation is just getting worse each passing hour.

When this all comes to an end (and it will), he will end up losing Cindy, Casey, and more sadly...little Caylee Marie. If he doesn't get professional help...he may even lose himself.

The last time I've been in contact with George, it was a short text message I received from him couple of days ago.

For what it's worth: I'm glad Jose is Casey lawyer. He's so incompetent (stupid), he's actually going to help the prosecution in winning their case against Casey.

So that there is NO questions as who's side I'm on, or who I support: I'll stick with George (unless real evidence changes this), and of course....little Caylee Marie. I will wear my purple "Help Find Caylee" band, until TES brings her home. I pray that this will be very soon.

Chuck

(((Please...no condescending remarks about my post..but if there are... I will try to understand the reasons behind them)))

Chuck I am not going to nitpick your post...

However I just have 1 question..You have told us how George feels about Casey, and that Cindy wears the pants in the family, and I am sure George loved Caylee, but how does George feel about Lee???

If you are that close to George than I am really intrested to what you can bring to the table about George and Lee's relationship..
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1688 on: October 09, 2008, 09:17:54 PM »

I posted this several days ago.. thought it might be a quick reference for tonight...notice on the 17th she's at Blanchard Park at 5:23 and evidently has her phone off until 8:23 - (zero calls during this time - which looks funny considering her track record)!

Please feel free to add or change any info.  (my eyes are wearing out from the small print).....

June 16th

at home all morning

<< snip >>

TY  KCJackie

abbey OF:  Is it my imagination or do your eyes change every time you look at me???
Abbey  Yes
When did she go to blockbuster video? The reporter said little caylee never made it there
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: October 09, 2008, 09:19:29 PM »

SS, These maps tend to do some crazy stuff (it surely isn't the poster)

I think this apt complex looks like the one in RED's photos and it's close (a little west of TPC).

Jackie

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrb6xc86rbtf&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27645532&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1

KCJackie - you could be right, especially with the pond nearby.  Red said that it was near the airport, but he didn't have the address in his notes.  Is there also a nearby office park?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: October 09, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »

O/T
BikerBev  Northern Georgia (?) ... but BT would be closer !!! and if you are that far south ...   Orlando is only another ??? 8-12 hrs (?) away     

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: October 09, 2008, 09:22:12 PM »

Did I hear NG say that the phone pings 3hrs in question were on JUNE 17 or isn't it 27 we're talkin bout?

I didn't understand NGs assessment myself.  She mentions that KC disposed of the body on the 17th during the lull in cell phone activity.  Than in another breath she talked about her using the shovel on the 18th to take her from the backyard.  I made a note to watch NG again later to clarify what I thought I heard...but it didn't make sense at the time. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1692 on: October 09, 2008, 09:22:13 PM »

Did George make a deal?

Chuck

No condescenscion from me!  I think Cindy has George neutered and he is quite afraid of her.

Lisa
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1693 on: October 09, 2008, 09:23:15 PM »

SS, These maps tend to do some crazy stuff (it surely isn't the poster)

I think this apt complex looks like the one in RED's photos and it's close (a little west of TPC).

Jackie

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrb6xc86rbtf&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27645532&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1

KCJackie - you could be right, especially with the pond nearby.  Red said that it was near the airport, but he didn't have the address in his notes.  Is there also a nearby office park?

Just on the other side of Semoran I believe
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: October 09, 2008, 09:24:04 PM »

OK now I'M invisable... OK. So the 3 hr ping thingy was the 17th. I thought she disposed of the body on the 27th. Maybe she hid her somewher e on the 17th in the 3 hr window... Anybuddy?  nnnnyello?

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1695 on: October 09, 2008, 09:25:47 PM »

OK now I'M invisable... OK. So the 3 hr ping thingy was the 17th. I thought she disposed of the body on the 27th. Maybe she hid her somewher e on the 17th in the 3 hr window... Anybuddy?  nnnnyello?

Maybe temporarily?  It seems to me she had Caylee in her trunk for quite a while for there to be the stain and smell.

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: October 09, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

FWIW

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5817

Karmalady
Oct 9, 2008 | 7:52 PM Hey everyone.

Been a "lurker" here for quite some time but had to post this. First want to say that I'm not a troll/or troublemaker. Follow this blog/case daily and want justice for Caylee as much as everyone.

Anyway..just got a call from a co-worker of mine whose stepfather works for OSCD. She told me that they have located Caylee's body today. Tells me it was VERY CLOSE to the Anthony house and. I IMMEDIATELY disbelieve this as I told her nothing on the news. I also told her it's probably a rumor since someone posted something today on Craigslist.
She assures me that it is not a rumor and that this info came from her stepdad, a police officer.

I hope it's true. She has no reason to lie to me. She knows how much I live and breathe this case and pray everyday for Caylee.

I guess we will see if there is any truth to this.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5824

Karmalady
Oct 9, 2008 | 9:07 PM I called my co-worker back. Told her I was annoyed with her because nothing on news/NG show and asked her to be honest w/me on this finding Caylee rumor.

Again, she assured me the info is TRUE. She only relayed this to me because she knows how I feel about this case. Told me things are being kept very hush hush and announcement will probably be tommorrow. Said she wasn't supposed to "tell me" and stepfather is upset w/her now. Will not tell her location or any other details.

Anyway, sorry if this caused any problems. I will call LP and see if he knows anything. I take it w/ a grain of salt. Hope it is true. I do trust her but again do not understand why this isn't breaking news here in Orlando.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1697 on: October 09, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »

June 16th

at home all morning

<< snip >>

TY  KCJackie

Abbey  Yes
When did she go to blockbuster video? The reporter said little caylee never made it there

I think Blockbuster would be between 8 - 9 ish on the 16th (per NG).  Orlando Hospital area I used as a marker (I think it was just a tower as she was driving)  I did this before I realized where Amscot, Tony's apt., etc. was.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: October 09, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »

IDK eMBee I was confused between what NG said and what LP has said..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1699 on: October 09, 2008, 09:26:43 PM »

I ahve been gone all day

DNA from LEE???

What happen???
Lee refused DNA testing, so court ordered it....Cindy and George volunteered to DNA testing

Well there are only two reasons that I can think of to take a DNA OMG could it be????

Anninflorida on Today at 05:41:39 PM
Maybe Lee is afraid his DNA will show up on Caylee's body when it is found.

I was thinking the same.......there really are only 2 reasons why he would refuse IMO
1. He's the daddy
2. Helped dispose of Caylee and afraid he left a little DNA

oh, wait....3 reasons

3. Both

Omg of course I was thinking the same thing...I bet he was the one driving her around, he was the one who warned her that CA was coming to Tony's so she could start deleting things on the computer, he is the one that gave them those fake emails..after stating to LE that she wiped yahoo clean of everything after a certain date..Come to think of it maybe that is why she is so confident knowing her brother was involved thinking that he took care of everything...Everyone said that she would confess to Lee first
Kristen, that makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?  I posted a while back she probably got a "warning" phone call and it had to be Lee, IMO.  He's got something to hide, can't wait to see what it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.