April 26, 2024, 02:27:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390458 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: October 09, 2008, 10:32:54 PM »

I think George and Cindy got the criminal defense attorney for themselves not for publicity or anything like that but because they knew they might need representation.  Cindy has contradicted herself so many times, and IMO, she may have perjured herself on the stand at the hearing or obstructed justice by misrepresenting the facts to police. 

I heard someone say that Casey once told Cindy that she "sold" Caylee to someone in Puerto Rico.

I also have been thinking about the language that Cindy has used to LE and to media and the public sometimes.  She says things such as "Casey is telling me things *in her own way*" and "She may have lied but there is always some truth in the lies if we can just figure it out" and "Everytime she has lied to me she has always told me the truth" (I suppose she meant that she eventually got the truth out of Casey.) 

Bottom line, Cindy has known for some time that Casey lied, made up fantasies, told outrageous stories, however you want to say it.  She has known that Casey lied even when it was unnecessary or when it would be easier to tell the truth.  And when Casey left the house in a huff, Cindy absolutely knew that Caylee might be in danger of neglect at least or of poor judgment by Casey.

I would really like to know just how long these lies and deceptions have been going on.  Cindy suggested in her post online after Casey left that it started after the baby was born.  I wonder if that is true, because I seem to recall one friend saying in an interview that Casey had lied in high school, too.

We know she was lying to her parents about being pregnant...even while 7 months pregnant.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: October 09, 2008, 10:33:11 PM »

O/T - real quick please - Klaas, I sent you an email but can not check to see if you responded I am on a very low signal and I keep getting dropped!  All because a man that looked very hard up came to my door today and asked if he could trim my palm trees to earn some money.  I was very reluctant but felt sorry for him.  He came to the door asked for his money and abruptly left!  Come to find out, he cut right through our cable line!  No TV, No internet. 

Didn't get your email.  I'm affraid I'd have to kill anyone who cut my cable line.  I told the guys that were recently painting my house that they need to stay away from the cable as if their life depended on it, LOLOL.

Can you believe it? Thank God for nice neighbors.  I hear i was all dressed up for halloween, what happened? 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/mytimeH.gif
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1802 on: October 09, 2008, 10:33:29 PM »

Pink Angel ... I think I've seen that info before.  That number for Thomas Blackburn is I believe a Cingular voice mail retreival number for Orlando, Fl.

good to know. thank you.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: October 09, 2008, 10:34:44 PM »

HH - is it possible that your friend has not even been given that information?  Just because he has access to the case, doesn't mean he knows all.  I think on cases this high profile, only a select few know that way if there is a leak - they know where it came from.  And obviously, they hope the select few are not the type to leak. 
Don't take me wrong, not saying I do or don't believe you, just saying it is possible he thinks there is no body, but really might not be privy to that.
But, either way I adore you and love your ghost!
Anything is possible I agree  but he is one of the investigators on this case and I doubt ....very highly......that something this important to both this case and to his work would be kept from him............either way   I was just trying to help by asking for everybody so that we will be kept in the KNow   and not have fause hope  and so........its up to whomever if they want to believe thats there right I was just giving the answer  that I know to be true........and thanks ....I love my goast to....

Okay, would your friend say that a body has not been found and mean that also includes not finding remains or bones (instead of a body)?  TIA

It is my understanding that nothing ...has been found......the LE is very uplifted by the fact that Tim has came back to Orlando and he says that if anybody can bring Caylee home it will be TIM.......I agree......... I believe in Tim 100%

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: October 09, 2008, 10:34:49 PM »

O/T - real quick please - Klaas, I sent you an email but can not check to see if you responded I am on a very low signal and I keep getting dropped!  All because a man that looked very hard up came to my door today and asked if he could trim my palm trees to earn some money.  I was very reluctant but felt sorry for him.  He came to the door asked for his money and abruptly left!  Come to find out, he cut right through our cable line!  No TV, No internet. 

Didn't get your email.  I'm affraid I'd have to kill anyone who cut my cable line.  I told the guys that were recently painting my house that they need to stay away from the cable as if their life depended on it, LOLOL.

Can you believe it? Thank God for nice neighbors.  I hear i was all dressed up for halloween, what happened? 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/mytimeH.gif

I am jealous!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: October 09, 2008, 10:35:09 PM »

I posted what karmalady wrote because I would love to know if it is fact or fiction ?
IF they find her,  it may have to be hush due to the fact that Crazy could take her life.

Can u imagine the emotional mess all of Orlaando would have with
Cindy getting a reality check, IF theey find or have found her. OMG !

LEP - so far it sounds like Karmalady is FOS 
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: October 09, 2008, 10:36:24 PM »

Per butt wipe Jose...."I don't believe in the GJ. It is one sided."
Jose is going to defend the Orlando homeless soon....I do believe. He is
not a high profile atty. I would choose.

Wonder if he will be selling his Beamer to make his mortgage payment and utilities ?
Casey made him another victim along her destructive path in life....

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: October 09, 2008, 10:37:44 PM »

HH - is it possible that your friend has not even been given that information?  Just because he has access to the case, doesn't mean he knows all.  I think on cases this high profile, only a select few know that way if there is a leak - they know where it came from.  And obviously, they hope the select few are not the type to leak. 
Don't take me wrong, not saying I do or don't believe you, just saying it is possible he thinks there is no body, but really might not be privy to that.
Anything is possible I agree  but he is one of the investigators on this case and I doubt ....very highly......that something this important to both this case and to his work would be kept from him............either way   I was just trying to help by asking for everybody so that we will be kept in the KNow   and not have fause hope  and so........its up to whomever if they want to believe thats there right I was just giving the answer  that I know to be true........and thanks ....I love my goast to....
HH - I so enjoy your posts, and not just the ones from your friend.  So, I just want to make sure I am actually looking out for you with this question.  I don't want someone to come back and say, see - she was a fraud when in fact, you are telling us just what he CAN tell you or what HE KNOWS.  My point is I value you for more than your scoop.  Thank you for always being so kind to me!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: October 09, 2008, 10:37:50 PM »

HH said:
It is my understanding that nothing ...has been found......the LE is very uplifted by the fact that Tim has came back to Orlando and he says that if anybody can bring Caylee home it will be TIM.......I agree.........  I believe in Tim 100%

I agree. LP stated the same! And I like that LP guy!!!

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: October 09, 2008, 10:37:51 PM »

Bottom line, Cindy has known for some time that Casey lied, made up fantasies, told outrageous stories, however you want to say it.  She has known that Casey lied even when it was unnecessary or when it would be easier to tell the truth.  And when Casey left the house in a huff, Cindy absolutely knew that Caylee might be in danger of neglect at least or of poor judgment by Casey.

I would really like to know just how long these lies and deceptions have been going on.  Cindy suggested in her post online after Casey left that it started after the baby was born.  I wonder if that is true, because I seem to recall one friend saying in an interview that Casey had lied in high school, too.

We know she was lying to her parents about being pregnant...even while 7 months pregnant.

I think they knew what kind of person she was and thought they could try again with Caylee, not make the same mistakes

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: October 09, 2008, 10:38:44 PM »

I posted what karmalady wrote because I would love to know if it is fact or fiction ?
IF they find her,  it may have to be hush due to the fact that Crazy could take her life.

Can u imagine the emotional mess all of Orlaando would have with
Cindy getting a reality check, IF theey find or have found her. OMG !

LEP - so far it sounds like Karmalady is FOS 

Bright minds think alike, but I thought the input would be good.
This is driving me craazy !
Klaass u need a vacation when this case gets
on an even keel.  Much needed !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: October 09, 2008, 10:39:58 PM »

Chuck I am not going to nitpick your post...

However I just have 1 question..You have told us how George feels about Casey, and that Cindy wears the pants in the family, and I am sure George loved Caylee, but how does George feel about Lee???

If you are that close to George than I am really intrested to what you can bring to the table about George and Lee's relationship..

[/quote]

This is the odd part. He NEVER spoke to me about anything about Lee. Told me how he met Cyndi. A little on Casey. A lot about Caylee. But nothing about Lee (?) Now mind you... when I talk to George, I don't talk to him as if I was part of a news crew. Again, we spoke mosty about Caylee. He love that little girl, and was very proud of her. When he comes to understand that is was Casey that harmed (killed) Caylee (and he will).....he WILL throw Casey "Under the bus"! One thing I do know for sure....he was NOT part of ANY cover up on missing Caylee. The other Anthony's.....not so sure.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1812 on: October 09, 2008, 10:40:50 PM »

1.  What is the distance between Lee Anthony's home and his parents' home.

2.  Would pings from both homes bounced off the same cell tower.

Thank you.

Janet

don't think they would hit the same tower... but I bet that was where she was staying when Padilla thought she might be in a hotel.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: October 09, 2008, 10:40:51 PM »

HH  - just playing "devil's advocate"  ( I really trust you!  ):

If your "contact" is really is a LE "insider" -- would it not be in the case's best interest to perhaps "mislead" you a little knowing that you are posting in a very popular forum? I mean if they DID really want to keep it under wraps -- might he tell you the opposite? ( don't hit me!! lol)
LOL    .......he's not and insider........he's an investigator  and   no he wouldnt do that.....he just would not answer me...He knows what he can say and what he cant........but   anyway.......your safe I wouldnt hit you .....your welcome to say whatever you want to.....................Im just trying to help......and I will give you a little hint......I already thought of that.....I know what to belive and what not to  and he knows that I know>>>>>>>>lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: October 09, 2008, 10:41:02 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17680688/detail.html

Cell 'Pings' Key To Search For Missing Caylee, Tracking Mother
Attorney: Anthony Preparing For Worst

POSTED: 6:43 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 7:20 pm EDT October 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of "pings" from the cell phone of missing Caylee Anthony's mother have apparently led to site searches for the child and helped investigators track Casey Anthony's movements.

Local 6 tracked the 754 times Anthony's cell phone communicated with a cell tower -- called pings -- and mapped 20 different towers the calls reached.

The pings came during a period from June 16 -- the day Caylee Anthony was last seen alive -- to June 30 -- the day Casey Anthony's car was towed from an Amscot with signs of human decomposition was found in the trunk.

Records indicated that 97 percent of the cell phone pings came at or around her boyfriend's apartment near Winter Park, her parents' home located off Chickasaw Trail and the Fusian nightclub and a friend's house in Orlando.

However, it is some of the other 3 percent of pings that have raised some questions, Local 6 reported.

On June 17, the day after George Anthony said he last saw his granddaughter alive, Casey Anthony apparently returned to the family home at about 2:30 p.m.

Then, around 4 p.m., the phone pinged a cell tower southwest of the family home at Lee Vista Boulevard and South Goldenrod, Local 6 reported. The location was near where detectives directed EquuSearch volunteers to look for signs of Caylee several weeks ago.

At 5:20 p.m., Anthony's cell pinged a tower near Blanchard Park at state Road 50 and Goldenrod, Local 6 reported. That site was also searched in August by EquuSearch.

Records showed that Casey Anthony's cell phone went silent during a time between 5:23 and 8:23 on June 17 -- no text messages, no calls in and no calls out.

Anthony then turned up near her boyfriend's apartment, records showed.

On June 18, a neighbor of Casey Anthony's parents said they noticed the woman borrowed a shovel and backed her car into her parents' home garage. Cell pings showed that Casey Anthony was at or near her parents' home between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.

And after 28 minutes of cell phone silence, Casey Anthony's phone pinged an unusual spot -- along the Econ Trail located south of Lake Underhill, Local 6 reported.

It was again an area detectives in which were interested and and asked EquuSearch volunteers to search, Local 6 reported.

Investigators first subpoenaed Casey Anthony's cell phone records the day after she was arrested in July and have been analyzing them ever since.

Attorney: Anthony Preparing For Worst

Meanwhile, a day after Local 6 News reported that homicide charges are being sought against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, her lawyer would not say whether he expects her to be indicted on those charges.

But attorney Jose Baez did tell the "Today" show on Thursday that he and Anthony have been preparing for the worst.

Caylee was reported missing in July, but her mother told investigators that she hasn't seen the girl since June.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said last week that Anthony, 22, is a suspect in Caylee's disappearance, though she has only been charged with child neglect and making false statements.

Baez said authorities are giving up on their search for Caylee by trying to make a case against his client.

State Seeks Homicide Charges

The State Attorney's Office is planning on presenting its case to a grand jury on Tuesday, Local 6 News reported on Wednesday. The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.

It is not known if the state will pursue a murder or a manslaughter charge, Local 6 reported.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Even with no body, the state plans to charge Anthony in connection with the death of her child.

Orange County sheriff's investigators -- and Sheriff Kevin Beary -- said they believe Caylee is dead.

Anthony was recently named a suspect in her daughter's disappearance after evidence allegedly showed a dead body was inside Anthony's car.

Air samples taken from the trunk of the car indicated a dead body was present, investigators said. Cadaver dogs also alerted on the car, according to investigators.

In addition, FBI results showed that a hair sample taken from the trunk of the car likely belonged to Caylee, Local 6 News reported. High levels of chloroform were also found inside the trunk, according to the report.

Anthony was previously charged with child neglect in her daughter's disappearance.
(snipped)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: October 09, 2008, 10:41:57 PM »

Lee lives right by Hopespring Dr... about 1.5 miles apart...You can see Lee;s address and Hopespring right by each other on a map...

Casey saying "she is close to home" Could she have meant at Lee's????
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: October 09, 2008, 10:42:09 PM »

I think they knew what kind of person she was and thought they could try again with Caylee, not make the same mistakes

I agree with u !
Grandparenting does at times give a parent the ability to attempt to make what was wrong now right,  ::MonkeyRoll::if u learned a lesson !
I would have run away years ago, IF I were Casey's Mother. Oh my Gawd.....cannot even fathom that one !

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1817 on: October 09, 2008, 10:43:40 PM »

Now, that would give Lee a reason to be "missing" now, and Mallory to have broken off their relationship (if true).  How sad is that?  Yikes, I wonder if she would have any recourse to keep her baby away from crazy Cindy?

I feel better about George now.  I wonder if he helped her still though.  Maybe that's why Tim is here and LP is so excited and sure they're going to find her?

Did George make a deal?

I feel better about George, too. I wonder, though, is he still in that house with her? How completely weird must that be? 

I fully understand why my opinions are are not shared by others here, However....I still stand by his side. I truly believe he's a victim, along with Caylee. And my opinion of him has not changed. I feel that he has been kept mostly in the dark in the Anthony's family. I think he's being overwhelmed with the information that's coming out about his daughter. You can see in his eyes, that he's scared. I think he knows that he has lost his grand daughter, and he knows he's going to lose his daughter as well (this, he told me). Even though I've spoken with Cindy only a couple of times on the phone (she was pleasant), it's my opinion that she wears the pants in the family. It appears that she has a much stronger personality than George's, and she's the boss.

I fear for both his mental health, and what this may lead him to do. A weak person can sometimes only take so much, before they do something stupid. I've even discussed this with George, so this is why I have concerns on his mental stability. He almost "lost it" not long ago, and I'm afraid this may put him over the edge....again, but worse this time. This situation is just getting worse each passing hour.

When this all comes to an end (and it will), he will end up losing Cindy, Casey, and more sadly...little Caylee Marie. If he doesn't get professional help...he may even lose himself.

The last time I've been in contact with George, it was a short text message I received from him couple of days ago.

I pray for a quick closure to this awful mess.

For what it's worth: I'm glad Jose is Casey lawyer. He's so incompetent (stupid), he's actually going to help the prosecution in winning their case against Casey.

So that there is NO questions as who's side I'm on, or who I support: I'll stick with George (unless real evidence changes this), and of course....little Caylee Marie. I will wear my purple "Help Find Caylee" band, until TES brings her home. I pray that this will be very soon.

Chuck

(((Please...no condescending remarks about my post..but if there are... I will try to understand the reasons behind them)))

Your post this time is very different from the way you posted in the past. I feel a sadness in your words & I can now feel some sympathy for George & understand your concern for his well being. Today when we all found out that George would be testifying against Casey I realized that he must be trying to do the right thing. I however do not feel the same way about his wife. I do believe that she is domineering & probably a real bitch to live with, and the turmoil certainly makes it even worse. I do hope that aT least George will have the decency to do what is right by Caylee, & at this moment it appears that he will. The same cannot be said for Cindy or Lee. Thank you for having the bazoongas to post here again, you were reamed pretty good the last time & I'm sorry for that. I believe you may have come on a little too strong at that time & everyone was really on the defensive (and we still are) But I do not believe that anyone here is so cold & uncaring that they are not able to feel someone else's pain especially in a horrible situation such as this. Opinions change based on the imformation that is there. I am glad that George Anthony has you for a friend.

Nice post Monken!
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1818 on: October 09, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »

Well, I see my post from another blog has made it over here.

I want to clarify some things.  I posted the first half of this within minutes of getting this phone call.  My co-worker did not tell me in the first conversation that I shouldn't "tell" anyone...rather she was excited to let me know and to tell me    She said it wasn't being released to the public yet, but would be soon.  She knows how I feel about this case and was excited to tell  me.  Yes, I thought she was "yanking my chain" at first, but she assured me her phone call/intentions were good.  She had to go through great lengths to even get my number, and had to call a supervisor at work to get it.

Second...after not seeing any news breaks or anything on NG about this, I called her back.  Told her I was p**sed because I thought she was not being honest.   It was then that she told me how she was told by stepdad the info..was told not to discuss.  She told him she told me and he got VERY upset w/her.  Had I known after the first phone call that this info was so confidential, I would NEVER had posted it on a message board.  I thought if it was true, it would be news tonight and just wanted to share the news.

As I've said before, I can only hope it is true and this is not another false alarm.  It could be, but it may be true.  Point being I believed it to be true when she called me.

So..don't shoot the messenger.  Maybe I did jump the gun but for her to call w/this info (she's an honest girl) out of the blue tonite, I really believed it. 
I'll let it go for now and hope we all hear good news tommorrow regarding Caylee.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1819 on: October 09, 2008, 10:44:46 PM »

Does your friend have permission to be giving out information to a public forum? 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.