March 28, 2024, 03:41:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 387791 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: October 09, 2008, 10:46:34 PM »

Didn't George have a different job in June?

KCJackie, Des, did either of you find out who the mystery number belongs to? 4058

The latitude and and longitude for that number came back as an address on Eaton Street in Winter Park.  Except that it is an address that does not exist in the Orange County tax appraisal website.  Looking at the map it is a pretty run down area.  Still could not get a name.  Most sites want you to pay to give information on unlisted numbers.

Lisa

The day that KCJackie first shared her 6/26, 6/27 map of cell pings of KC I did go to her map & saw that the location of the ping was within 300 yards of Rollins College & appeared to be a corner location of think it was N Park & W Comstock, originally I had the directional of the streets wrong as the map was kind of turned around.  It did come up as a land line with MCI service & it did show that lat & long.  There are certainly a lot of calls to that #.  Another observation when I was looking at these calls involved 6/16 @ 7:45 AM from Grande's spreadsheet at docstoc that I think KCJackie commented on that was KC had called CA's landline, so couldn't have been there to have been heard by CA with Caylee the morning of 6/16 which was CA's declaration to OCSO.  There was another call from the number in contact with CA landline immediately after that call that I could not find out who it belonged to but when I was researching it appeared to be a Kissimmee phone & thought at the time, well JB's office is in Kissimmee, isn't it?  Did anybody else look at these two calls & get anything definitive????????????????
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: October 09, 2008, 10:46:51 PM »

I'm coming out of lurk mode to show off my new Halloween/Casey's Goin' Down Prison Stripes - need to tone down my hammer dance, though, I might throw out my back... 

Casey makes me sick, enough said. IMO, Cindy has proven herself to be a controlling shrew. I believe she is the catalyst that has driven this family to this disaster. I have tried to feel sympathy for her, but all I feel is contempt. She likely has covered for Casey and enabled her behavior for years. It's a sad state of affairs whey family secrets are more important than locating a missing child!

I can't make up my mind about George's involvement in actual cover up, but he has been, willingly or unwillingly, at very least a hindrance to the case. I believe in Cindy's eyes, he has been a huge disappointment as a husband and provider; she's likely made no secret of it to him and to their children for years.  He's a big boy and former LE, though, there are no excuses for him. He should have been at LE's front door telling whatever he knew a long time ago!   

Lee's refusal to take polygraph and DNA tests is certainly telling. If there is an accomplice to disposal, I think he's the one. I think it's clear that he tried to destroy computer data and had ample opportunities to alter/destroy other evidence.   

Regardless of their involvement or lack thereof in Caylee's disappearance, this "family" will live the rest of their lives in a hellacious world of what if's and what could/should/would have been's.

Tonight, we have reason for cautious optimism that justice will soon be served for little Caylee. Keep the faith Monkeys! If you're inclined to prayer, keep those who are working tirelessly for justice and those who are Casey's innocent/unwitting victims in your prayers.

Monkeys are great supporters of TES. I encourage anyone who hasn't already to contribute as possible financially, physically and spiritually that their vital work in cases such as Caylee's can continue. We have some great Monkey examples to follow - I am thankful for all they do!

One final word to the Anthony's tonight:

THOSE WITH NOTHING TO HIDE HIDE NOTHING!!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: October 09, 2008, 10:46:59 PM »

Well, I see my post from another blog has made it over here.

I want to clarify some things.  I posted the first half of this within minutes of getting this phone call.  My co-worker did not tell me in the first conversation that I shouldn't "tell" anyone...rather she was excited to let me know and to tell me    She said it wasn't being released to the public yet, but would be soon.  She knows how I feel about this case and was excited to tell  me.  Yes, I thought she was "yanking my chain" at first, but she assured me her phone call/intentions were good.  She had to go through great lengths to even get my number, and had to call a supervisor at work to get it.

Second...after not seeing any news breaks or anything on NG about this, I called her back.  Told her I was p**sed because I thought she was not being honest.   It was then that she told me how she was told by stepdad the info..was told not to discuss.  She told him she told me and he got VERY upset w/her.  Had I known after the first phone call that this info was so confidential, I would NEVER had posted it on a message board.  I thought if it was true, it would be news tonight and just wanted to share the news.

As I've said before, I can only hope it is true and this is not another false alarm.  It could be, but it may be true.  Point being I believed it to be true when she called me.

So..don't shoot the messenger.  Maybe I did jump the gun but for her to call w/this info (she's an honest girl) out of the blue tonite, I really believed it. 
I'll let it go for now and hope we all hear good news tommorrow regarding Caylee.

I knew we had a Karmalady!!!!!!!!! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: October 09, 2008, 10:47:08 PM »

HH  - just playing "devil's advocate"  ( I really trust you!  ):

If your "contact" is really is a LE "insider" -- would it not be in the case's best interest to perhaps "mislead" you a little knowing that you are posting in a very popular forum? I mean if they DID really want to keep it under wraps -- might he tell you the opposite? ( don't hit me!! lol)
LOL    .......he's not and insider........he's an investigator  and   no he wouldnt do that.....he just would not answer me...He knows what he can say and what he cant........but   anyway.......your safe I wouldnt hit you .....your welcome to say whatever you want to.....................Im just trying to help......and I will give you a little hint......I already thought of that.....I know what to belive and what not to  and he knows that I know>>>>>>>>lol
Just testin' !   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: October 09, 2008, 10:48:50 PM »

HH - I so enjoy your posts, and not just the ones from your friend.  So, I just want to make sure I am actually looking out for you with this question.  I don't want someone to come back and say, see - she was a fraud when in fact, you are telling us just what he CAN tell you or what HE KNOWS.  My point is I value you for more than your scoop.  Thank you for always being so kind to me!

Your Welcome.........and thanks for looking out for me....but I really dont know or care who beieves and who doesnt ...Im here to help with Caylee......If  I could bring my friend to this forum and have him show proof I would but I cant and so I will keep on asking Questions and giving out what info I can until Justice for Caylee is done>>>>.    Your Welcome and Im glad to have met you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: October 09, 2008, 10:49:41 PM »

I want to clarify some things.  I posted the first half of this within minutes of getting this phone call.  My co-worker did not tell me in the first conversation that I shouldn't "tell" anyone...rather she was excited to let me know and to tell me    She said it wasn't being released to the public yet, but would be soon.  She knows how I feel about this case and was excited to tell  me.  Yes, I thought she was "yanking my chain" at first, but she assured me her phone call/intentions were good.  She had to go through great lengths to even get my number, and had to call a supervisor at work to get it.

Second...after not seeing any news breaks or anything on NG about this, I called her back.  Told her I was p**sed because I thought she was not being honest.   It was then that she told me how she was told by stepdad the info..was told not to discuss.  She told him she told me and he got VERY upset w/her.  Had I known after the first phone call that this info was so confidential, I would NEVER had posted it on a message board.  I thought if it was true, it would be news tonight and just wanted to share the news.

As I've said before, I can only hope it is true and this is not another false alarm.  It could be, but it may be true.  Point being I believed it to be true when she called me.

So..don't shoot the messenger.  Maybe I did jump the gun but for her to call w/this info (she's an honest girl) out of the blue tonite, I really believed it. 
I'll let it go for now and hope we all hear good news tommorrow regarding Caylee.

No bullets from my rifle, karma !
I believe she told u that, and I shared your post here so the monkeys could rejoice, if it were true.

Thanks for sharing it, and no issue if u want to share more !

I did not mean to offend u in anyway by posting it here. 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: October 09, 2008, 10:49:45 PM »

Wow - OK, so we still don't know.  I didn't think you were intentionally trying to misinform, I was just thinking someone was pulling your leg but maybe it's exactly like you say...they want to keep it hush hush.

I hope that's true!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: October 09, 2008, 10:49:54 PM »

I have read a few things about post-partum psychosis.  Some people think that Andrea Yates, the woman who drowned her five children in the bathtub, suffered from it. 

People who are bipolar or have other mental or emotional problems are more prone to develop it after childbirth, but Casey did not have the typical symptoms.  As far as I know, pathological lying and wanting to party a lot are not symptoms.

But breaks with reality are the main symptoms, as well as feelings of being an inferior mother and hearing voices, delusions, and of course suicidal and homicidal thoughts of killing the baby.

I am not suggesting this as a possibility and it may be that Baez plans to defend Casey as being totally innocent, no matter what the evidence.  Still, I think we all know that his only possible defense of her is something along the lines of a mental illness or breakdown, and clearly she does not behave like a normal person in any sense of the word.

I have no idea if she would qualify as someone who had post-partum psychosis.  It has occurred to me that Baez might want to use that defense, especially in light of Cindy claiming that it all started after the baby was born.

I totally agree that Casey knows the difference between right and wrong and does not exhibit the severe symptoms that go along with psychosis, as far as we know, such as hallucinations, hearing voices, going into catatonic states, etc.

But when I think of her having a notebook listing lots of info about events she was planning for her non-existent job...well, it sure seems that she is sick in the head to me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: October 09, 2008, 10:50:43 PM »

Gizmo - nice avatar, LOL 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: October 09, 2008, 10:53:03 PM »

HH - no need to bring him here - we can all meet him at the conviction party at Fusions!!!!!!! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: October 09, 2008, 10:54:22 PM »

HH - no need to bring him here - we can all meet him at the conviction party at Fusions!!!!!!! 
LoL.........true true.............Casey is so going down>>>>>>

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: October 09, 2008, 10:54:49 PM »

Karmalady - I wouldn't worry about it too much... that kind of stuff inevitably always happens.

no harm done. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: October 09, 2008, 10:55:17 PM »

For anyone who doesn't already know: TES has tshirts on the way! You can pre-order by emailing Erin.Bridwell@texasequusearch.org. The perfect way to donate & show your support! WE LOVE TIM MILLER & TES!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: October 09, 2008, 10:55:45 PM »

wonder if I can get by with my line one more time.....
Casey is so going down>>>>>>   and not on a boy this time, right? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: October 09, 2008, 10:58:59 PM »

wonder if I can get by with my line one more time.....
Casey is so going down>>>>>>   and not on a boy this time, right? 

no  not on a boy.......unless they put her and Jose in the same cell together.....

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1835 on: October 09, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »

O/T - real quick please - Klaas, I sent you an email but can not check to see if you responded I am on a very low signal and I keep getting dropped!  All because a man that looked very hard up came to my door today and asked if he could trim my palm trees to earn some money.  I was very reluctant but felt sorry for him.  He came to the door asked for his money and abruptly left!  Come to find out, he cut right through our cable line!  No TV, No internet. 

Didn't get your email.  I'm affraid I'd have to kill anyone who cut my cable line.  I told the guys that were recently painting my house that they need to stay away from the cable as if their life depended on it, LOLOL.

Can you believe it? Thank God for nice neighbors.  I hear i was all dressed up for halloween, what happened? 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/mytimeH.gif

Sorry, I lost my signal!!  That is great!  I love it!!  Thank you
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: October 09, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »

I am off to bed....Just wanted to say Chuck I find it even more interesting that George never mentioned Lee...

I think I will ponder that on my way to bed...

Night Monkeys
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: October 09, 2008, 11:03:31 PM »

I am off to bed....Just wanted to say Chuck I find it even more interesting that George never mentioned Lee...

I think I will ponder that on my way to bed...

Night Monkeys

yeah, I find that a little too interesting, too. I am beginning to think Lee and George have played integral bad parts in this now.
'night misi

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: October 09, 2008, 11:03:33 PM »

Do any monkeys think one or more Anthonys will eventually say they only "played" the role of Casey believer/supporter to get her to fess up? Cover yer a$$ mode.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: October 09, 2008, 11:03:55 PM »

I have read a few things about post-partum psychosis.  Some people think that Andrea Yates, the woman who drowned her five children in the bathtub, suffered from it. 

People who are bipolar or have other mental or emotional problems are more prone to develop it after childbirth, but Casey did not have the typical symptoms.  As far as I know, pathological lying and wanting to party a lot are not symptoms.

But breaks with reality are the main symptoms, as well as feelings of being an inferior mother and hearing voices, delusions, and of course suicidal and homicidal thoughts of killing the baby.

I am not suggesting this as a possibility and it may be that Baez plans to defend Casey as being totally innocent, no matter what the evidence.  Still, I think we all know that his only possible defense of her is something along the lines of a mental illness or breakdown, and clearly she does not behave like a normal person in any sense of the word.

I have no idea if she would qualify as someone who had post-partum psychosis.  It has occurred to me that Baez might want to use that defense, especially in light of Cindy claiming that it all started after the baby was born.

I totally agree that Casey knows the difference between right and wrong and does not exhibit the severe symptoms that go along with psychosis, as far as we know, such as hallucinations, hearing voices, going into catatonic states, etc.

But when I think of her having a notebook listing lots of info about events she was planning for her non-existent job...well, it sure seems that she is sick in the head to me.

Hudsunn, you always have thoughtful posts & I enjoy reading them.But  I firmly believe, in fact, I'm 100% convinced that Casey Anthony is a sociopath. Every expert that I have seen comment recently has confirmed this. Unfortunately for her, sociopathy(psychopathy) is NOT a mental illness. It is a severe personality disorder, therefore, although her defense may try to plead insanity, she is not mentally ill. She is, simply put, EVIL in every sense of the word. And God help all of the unfortunates she has affected!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.