April 19, 2024, 03:15:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390011 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: October 09, 2008, 11:27:19 PM »

OT for one moment please, is DH dear hubby or d*ck h*ad?  no one get mad please

Maybe it's "darn hubby" - LOL. Just kidding, I am fairly certain it's "dear hubby" Smile
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: October 09, 2008, 11:27:42 PM »

OK  OK,   Now that is the funniest thing i have read here !!!

I guess it depends who you ask
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1862 on: October 09, 2008, 11:27:43 PM »

Good evening to all,
It's taken me all day to catch up and I'm on page 93 and scared to hit refresh because I need to go to bed.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful monkeys I just love it here and I'm sooooo happy I found this site you all rock and thanks so much for having me.

hugs to all

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1863 on: October 09, 2008, 11:28:23 PM »

Monken and Rob, thanks for the replies.  I don't think Casey can be found legally insane.  Andrea Yates had attempted suicide, went into catatonic states from time to time, had been on anti-psychotic medicines, etc.  I just wondered if Baez might try that.  I really doubt that Casey would ever admit to the crime anyway.  She thinks, it appears, that she can get away with it by strutting into court and charming the jury. 

I must say that I have never seen anyone quite like her.  She has some of the personality traits of Diane Downs who was convicted of killing one of her kids and attempting to kill the others. 

Casey is the oddest person I have ever come across in a case and I think Monken is right that her illness is more a personality disorder than a genuine mental illness.

She seems to have absolutely no shame. 

Lee's involvement is a puzzle to me.  I keep thinking about how he chuckled from time to time during the interview.  He even laughed out loud about his dad having to roll down the windows when driving the car with the horrid smell.  My Lord, that could have been the scent of decay from his own niece!  Yet he was laughing. 

I wonder why he would not submit dna and they had to get a warrant for it.  Was he just being beligerant?  If so, why?  Is something wrong with him, too?  If the cops ask for your dna, don't you just provide it, knowing they can get a warrant for it?

Such a really weird family.  And I see Cindy as the Queen Bee, hovering over them all.

I'm curious, since it's not considered a mental illness, which it should be, because of it's destructiveness caused to innocent people (OJ, Scott and Drew Peterson, also come to mind), if there is medication of some sort to control it, such as those for Bipolar, etc...  Is it a treatable if detected and stopped in time?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: October 09, 2008, 11:28:31 PM »

Prior to jumping on the "poor George" bandwagon ... stop and think.  It was George who had an internet gambling addiction ... it was George who had a long time internet affair.

Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to be controlling and ... take charge of the family finances and assets.  Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to be on top of George's movements ... the trust had gone out of their relationship.

Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to try and control Casey's lifestyle ... a lifestyle that did not reflect a parental role. 

Cindy was hardworking.  Cindy was faithful.  Cindy provided the stability in Caylee's world.

I believe it was Cindy alone who was the glue that desperately attempted to hold that family together but ... in her way of thinking it meant taking control and ... for assuming that responsibility ... rather than credit ... she is perceived from the outside as being the bad guy.

When it was obvious to Cindy that Casey was the reason she would never again embrace her precious grandaughter ... I wished that she had come to the realization that she did not have control and ... said "enough is enough ... Casey you are on your own."  If she has been privy to info that either George or Lee was involved in the coverup .... again she should have relinquish her perception of control and ... let the pieces fall where they may.

Cindy worked so hard at attempting to control the actions of George and Casey but ... failed to realize that she only has the power to control her own reactions by giving them the choice to change or she was out of their lives.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: October 09, 2008, 11:29:24 PM »

I have read a few things about post-partum psychosis.  Some people think that Andrea Yates, the woman who drowned her five children in the bathtub, suffered from it. 

People who are bipolar or have other mental or emotional problems are more prone to develop it after childbirth, but Casey did not have the typical symptoms.  As far as I know, pathological lying and wanting to party a lot are not symptoms.

But breaks with reality are the main symptoms, as well as feelings of being an inferior mother and hearing voices, delusions, and of course suicidal and homicidal thoughts of killing the baby.

I am not suggesting this as a possibility and it may be that Baez plans to defend Casey as being totally innocent, no matter what the evidence.  Still, I think we all know that his only possible defense of her is something along the lines of a mental illness or breakdown, and clearly she does not behave like a normal person in any sense of the word.

I have no idea if she would qualify as someone who had post-partum psychosis.  It has occurred to me that Baez might want to use that defense, especially in light of Cindy claiming that it all started after the baby was born.

I totally agree that Casey knows the difference between right and wrong and does not exhibit the severe symptoms that go along with psychosis, as far as we know, such as hallucinations, hearing voices, going into catatonic states, etc.

But when I think of her having a notebook listing lots of info about events she was planning for her non-existent job...well, it sure seems that she is sick in the head to me.

I stated something similar to this earlier today and was shot down with "she's not sick she' s evil" kind of comment. I think she is Bipolar. Her lack of sleep, just look at those phone logs. Not saying illness is an excuse for crimial activity. If she killed Caylee she is quilty, but also sick.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: October 09, 2008, 11:29:58 PM »

Prior to jumping on the "poor George" bandwagon ... stop and think.  It was George who had an internet gambling addiction ... it was George who had a long time internet affair.

Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to be controlling and ... take charge of the family finances and assets.  Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to be on top of George's movements ... the trust had gone out of their relationship.

Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to try and control Casey's lifestyle ... a lifestyle that did not reflect a parental role. 

Cindy was hardworking.  Cindy was faithful.  Cindy provided the stability in Caylee's world.

I believe it was Cindy alone who was the glue that desperately attempted to hold that family together but ... in her way of thinking it meant taking control and ... for assuming that responsibility ... rather than credit ... she is perceived from the outside as being the bad guy.

When it was obvious to Cindy that Casey was the reason she would never again embrace her precious grandaughter ... I wished that she had come to the realization that she did not have control and ... said "enough is enough ... Casey you are on your own."  If she has been privy to info that either George or Lee was involved in the coverup .... again she should have relinquish her perception of control and ... let the pieces fall where they may.

Cindy worked so hard at attempting to control the actions of George and Casey but ... failed to realize that she only has the power to control her own reactions by giving them the choice to change or she was out of their lives.

Janet

Janet, you make some interesting points. I had forgotten about the Internet and gambling stuff.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1867 on: October 09, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »

Hudsunn, you always have thoughtful posts & I enjoy reading them.But  I firmly believe, in fact, I'm 100% convinced that Casey Anthony is a sociopath. Every expert that I have seen comment recently has confirmed this. Unfortunately for her, sociopathy(psychopathy) is NOT a mental illness. It is a severe personality disorder, therefore, although her defense may try to plead insanity, she is not mentally ill. She is, simply put, EVIL in every sense of the word. And God help all of the unfortunates she has affected!

I agree with you. Mental illness can be treated with different kinds of therapy and medication.

There is no treatment for sociopaths. They will never get better. They will be that way forever. EVIL!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: October 09, 2008, 11:30:15 PM »

I'm curious... are my post viewable by everyone? Just asking because no one seems to respond to them and others are posting after me with the same thoughts/theories?  Maybe I am just boring IDK... j/k
so this is a test to see if my post can be seen in this thread.
I have been invisible all day too, don;t feel bad.
Hi A-1  I see you
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: October 09, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »

dear hubby
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: October 09, 2008, 11:31:22 PM »

I have read a few things about post-partum psychosis.  Some people think that Andrea Yates, the woman who drowned her five children in the bathtub, suffered from it. 

People who are bipolar or have other mental or emotional problems are more prone to develop it after childbirth, but Casey did not have the typical symptoms.  As far as I know, pathological lying and wanting to party a lot are not symptoms.

But breaks with reality are the main symptoms, as well as feelings of being an inferior mother and hearing voices, delusions, and of course suicidal and homicidal thoughts of killing the baby.

I am not suggesting this as a possibility and it may be that Baez plans to defend Casey as being totally innocent, no matter what the evidence.  Still, I think we all know that his only possible defense of her is something along the lines of a mental illness or breakdown, and clearly she does not behave like a normal person in any sense of the word.

I have no idea if she would qualify as someone who had post-partum psychosis.  It has occurred to me that Baez might want to use that defense, especially in light of Cindy claiming that it all started after the baby was born.

I totally agree that Casey knows the difference between right and wrong and does not exhibit the severe symptoms that go along with psychosis, as far as we know, such as hallucinations, hearing voices, going into catatonic states, etc.

But when I think of her having a notebook listing lots of info about events she was planning for her non-existent job...well, it sure seems that she is sick in the head to me.

I stated something similar to this earlier today and was shot down with "she's not sick she' s evil" kind of comment. I think she is Bipolar. Her lack of sleep, just look at those phone logs. Not saying illness is an excuse for crimial activity. If she killed Caylee she is quilty, but also sick.

Having lived with a true bi-polar for 20+ years, I respectfully disagree with you Lula.
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: October 09, 2008, 11:32:26 PM »

Monken and Rob, thanks for the replies.  I don't think Casey can be found legally insane.  Andrea Yates had attempted suicide, went into catatonic states from time to time, had been on anti-psychotic medicines, etc.  I just wondered if Baez might try that.  I really doubt that Casey would ever admit to the crime anyway.  She thinks, it appears, that she can get away with it by strutting into court and charming the jury. 

I must say that I have never seen anyone quite like her.  She has some of the personality traits of Diane Downs who was convicted of killing one of her kids and attempting to kill the others. 

Casey is the oddest person I have ever come across in a case and I think Monken is right that her illness is more a personality disorder than a genuine mental illness.

Lee's involvement is a puzzle to me.  I keep thinking about how he chuckled from time to time during the interview.  He even laughed out loud about his dad having to roll down the windows when driving the car with the horrid smell.  My Lord, that could have been the scent of decay from his own niece!  Yet he was laughing. 

I wonder why he would not submit dna and they had to get a warrant for it.  Was he just being beligerant?  If so, why?  Is something wrong with him, too?  If the cops ask for your dna, don't you just provide it, knowing they can get a warrant for it?

Such a really weird family.  And I see Cindy as the Queen Bee, hovering over them all.

I'm curious, since it's not considered a mental illness, which it should be, because of it's destructiveness caused to innocent people (OJ, Scott and Drew Peterson, also come to mind), if there is medication of some sort to control it, such as those for Bipolar, etc...  Is it a treatable if detected and stopped in time?

there is no cure or medication for Sociopaths

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1872 on: October 09, 2008, 11:32:39 PM »

That made me smile!  Could be one in the same...   

Special delivery!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: October 09, 2008, 11:33:10 PM »

Chuck I am not going to nitpick your post...

However I just have 1 question..You have told us how George feels about Casey, and that Cindy wears the pants in the family, and I am sure George loved Caylee, but how does George feel about Lee???

If you are that close to George than I am really intrested to what you can bring to the table about George and Lee's relationship..

This is the odd part. He NEVER spoke to me about anything about Lee. Told me how he met Cyndi. A little on Casey. A lot about Caylee. But nothing about Lee (?) Now mind you... when I talk to George, I don't talk to him as if I was part of a news crew. Again, we spoke mosty about Caylee. He love that little girl, and was very proud of her. When he comes to understand that is was Casey that harmed (killed) Caylee (and he will).....he WILL throw Casey "Under the bus"! One thing I do know for sure....he was NOT part of ANY cover up on missing Caylee. The other Anthony's.....not so sure.
[/quote]
When I see pictures of GA holding CA and playing with her it reminds me of my dad when he would do the same with all his little grandkids.  Also, in my house growing up, dad was the boss, but we always went to mom for stuff.  If there was something going on in our lives, we'd tell mom and mom would tell dad.  That's just the way it was.  In the A's case it appears that GA wasn't kept in the loop so to speak about things going on in the family, but who really knows.  Oh, also, is it possible sincee GA doesn't speak of LA, that maybe LA isn't his bio son?  Is it possible like mother like daughter and CA was pregnant with LA and told GA the baby was his when the got married?  Just a thought. 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1874 on: October 09, 2008, 11:33:14 PM »

I don't think she is sick at all. I think she is a sociopath.

There is no treatment for sociopaths. They will never get better. They will be that way forever. EVIL!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: October 09, 2008, 11:33:34 PM »

KC's lack of sleep could be drugs.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: October 09, 2008, 11:34:34 PM »

Had to share this find. IT IS the BEST I have read yet !

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/872487844.html

WOW 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1877 on: October 09, 2008, 11:35:26 PM »

Hudsunn - simply put ~ sometimes there is no defense. Does that make sense? In a case like this one it's better to just admit what she did, why she did it and throw herself on the mercy of the jury or judge.

For Baez to throw every situational instance against the wall will get his client the death penalty. I know he doesn't seem to concerned about that presently, but in 12 years when she is lying on the gurney he will be making a rash of calls all the way to the supreme court.

It's better, in my opinion, to just plea this down to murder 2, admit it all, make her accomplice known (cause that will be found out) get her sentence of life, and maybe, just maybe she sees freedom when she is 60 years old.

As for Lee - talk about emotionally underdeveloped. He's just down right freaky. The high five was way out of order. He needs some serious help too. He's not doing anything to endear himself to anyone. Even if he is not involved - he's not making anything easy for the police. And for a family that says they want Caylee back - they never ever cooperate fully until threatened with a search warrant or subpoena.

Thank God they are not my neighbors. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: October 09, 2008, 11:35:37 PM »

That made me smile!  Could be one in the same...   
I  think it depends on rather you are loving him at the time you say it or hating him........they are good initials they fit both................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1879 on: October 09, 2008, 11:37:01 PM »

3rd Grade,  Thanks for the response!   That's a truly scary thought, as I'm sure there are MANY sociopaths walking this earth!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.