April 26, 2024, 07:09:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390462 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1900 on: October 09, 2008, 11:50:46 PM »

Prior to jumping on the "poor George" bandwagon ... stop and think.  It was George who had an internet gambling addiction ... it was George who had a long time internet affair.

Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to be controlling and ... take charge of the family finances and assets.  Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to be on top of George's movements ... the trust had gone out of their relationship.

Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to try and control Casey's lifestyle ... a lifestyle that did not reflect a parental role. 

Cindy was hardworking.  Cindy was faithful.  Cindy provided the stability in Caylee's world.

I believe it was Cindy alone who was the glue that desperately attempted to hold that family together but ... in her way of thinking it meant taking control and ... for assuming that responsibility ... rather than credit ... she is perceived from the outside as being the bad guy.

When it was obvious to Cindy that Casey was the reason she would never again embrace her precious granddaughter ... I wished that she had come to the realization that she did not have control and ... said "enough is enough ... Casey you are on your own."  If she has been privy to info that either George or Lee was involved in the cover up .... again she should have relinquish her perception of control and ... let the pieces fall where they may.

Cindy worked so hard at attempting to control the actions of George and Casey but ... failed to realize that she only has the power to control her own reactions by giving them the choice to change or she was out of their lives.

Janet

Janet, you make some interesting points. I had forgotten about the Internet and gambling stuff.

I have often thought, reading through all the monkey posts, how could anybody's life stand up to such scrutiny? All the skeletons come out of the closet and everything you've done and said is for everyone's viewing pleasure. Now, KC- she deserves all that, she brought it on herself. But the rest of the family, though they have acted strange and said some very stupid things, don't deserve the treatment they are getting. Unfortunately they are tied to KC and are having a hard time coming to grips with everything.

I have 3 grown kids of my own, that I basically raised by myself. I'm proud of each one of them. But I'm sitting here thinking, if one of them had a screw loose, did something really bad, how would I be perceived? I'm sure there are a lot of killers out there that came from really great families. It's not a genetic thing, it's not always an environmental thing, sometimes it's actually JUST THE KILLER'S FAULT! They are responsible for their own choices. I know I would want to believe with all my heart that my daughter could not do such a thing, even if she had screwed up in the past. There is no way she could kill my grand baby! I think as the facts are revealed Cindy, George and even Lee are going to back away from her and see her for the monster she really is. Deep in my heart I hope that GA and LA are not Caylee's father, that Lee or George did NOT help KC in any way. That would mean even more devastation for this family after loosing Caylee. We can always hope she did it alone, we can always pray nothing like this ever happens to one of us. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1901 on: October 09, 2008, 11:51:33 PM »

Night Dihannah and Janet and all the other monkeys heading to bed.

Sweet dreams when you go. Smile

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: October 09, 2008, 11:52:09 PM »

I just now read that George is supposedly testifying for the PROSECUTION. I mayneed to re-consider IF true.
Is the mayneed kin to the butthen????????
I mistype for "emphasis"! 

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: October 09, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »

1.  What is the distance between Lee Anthony's home and his parents' home.

2.  Would pings from both homes bounced off the same cell tower.

Thank you.

Janet

They are very close, so yes it would be the same cell towers.  There are not that many towers in that area.  Sorry if this was already answered.  I didn't see it.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: October 09, 2008, 11:53:20 PM »

Goodnight to those leaving.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: October 09, 2008, 11:56:27 PM »

Nite Janet
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: October 09, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »

Prior to jumping on the "poor George" bandwagon ... stop and think.  It was George who had an internet gambling addiction ... it was George who had a long time internet affair.

Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to be controlling and ... take charge of the family finances and assets.  Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to be on top of George's movements ... the trust had gone out of their relationship.

Maybe Cindy sincerely felt she had no choice but to try and control Casey's lifestyle ... a lifestyle that did not reflect a parental role. 

Cindy was hardworking.  Cindy was faithful.  Cindy provided the stability in Caylee's world.

I believe it was Cindy alone who was the glue that desperately attempted to hold that family together but ... in her way of thinking it meant taking control and ... for assuming that responsibility ... rather than credit ... she is perceived from the outside as being the bad guy.

When it was obvious to Cindy that Casey was the reason she would never again embrace her precious grandaughter ... I wished that she had come to the realization that she did not have control and ... said "enough is enough ... Casey you are on your own."  If she has been privy to info that either George or Lee was involved in the coverup .... again she should have relinquish her perception of control and ... let the pieces fall where they may.

Cindy worked so hard at attempting to control the actions of George and Casey but ... failed to realize that she only has the power to control her own reactions by giving them the choice to change or she was out of their lives.

Janet

You are 100% correct. This being said, How many here (self included) have done things in our lives that we have not been very proud of??  What George has done, is not very unique. In fact, I've seen much worse than this.

Whether being unfaithful is unique of not ... in my opinion ... it is the ultimate betrayal to the person that you have pledged to love and honor for a lifetime.

My heart breaks for Cindy.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1907 on: October 10, 2008, 12:00:26 AM »

Monken and Rob, thanks for the replies.  I don't think Casey can be found legally insane.  Andrea Yates had attempted suicide, went into catatonic states from time to time, had been on anti-psychotic medicines, etc.  I just wondered if Baez might try that.  I really doubt that Casey would ever admit to the crime anyway.  She thinks, it appears, that she can get away with it by strutting into court and charming the jury. 

I must say that I have never seen anyone quite like her.  She has some of the personality traits of Diane Downs who was convicted of killing one of her kids and attempting to kill the others. 

Casey is the oddest person I have ever come across in a case and I think Monken is right that her illness is more a personality disorder than a genuine mental illness.

She seems to have absolutely no shame. 

Lee's involvement is a puzzle to me.  I keep thinking about how he chuckled from time to time during the interview.  He even laughed out loud about his dad having to roll down the windows when driving the car with the horrid smell.  My Lord, that could have been the scent of decay from his own niece!  Yet he was laughing. 

I wonder why he would not submit dna and they had to get a warrant for it.  Was he just being beligerant?  If so, why?  Is something wrong with him, too?  If the cops ask for your dna, don't you just provide it, knowing they can get a warrant for it?

Such a really weird family.  And I see Cindy as the Queen Bee, hovering over them all.

I'm curious, since it's not considered a mental illness, which it should be, because of it's destructiveness caused to innocent people (OJ, Scott and Drew Peterson, also come to mind), if there is medication of some sort to control it, such as those for Bipolar, etc...  Is it a treatable if detected and stopped in time?

Hi Diannah - A sociopath is one of the most difficult of the disorders to treat because someone can't just grow a conscience.  Most sociopaths resist therapy and exhaust the poor therapist.  They feel no empathy for their victims and they usually have great disdain for the victims because they were dumb enough to let themseves be victimized.  Sometimes drug therapy can be helpful if the sociopath also has anxiety or mood disorders.

Drug therapy? Like maybe..... the NEEDLE? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1908 on: October 10, 2008, 12:01:31 AM »

Chuck I am not going to nitpick your post...

However I just have 1 question..You have told us how George feels about Casey, and that Cindy wears the pants in the family, and I am sure George loved Caylee, but how does George feel about Lee???

If you are that close to George than I am really intrested to what you can bring to the table about George and Lee's relationship..

This is the odd part. He NEVER spoke to me about anything about Lee. Told me how he met Cyndi. A little on Casey. A lot about Caylee. But nothing about Lee (?) Now mind you... when I talk to George, I don't talk to him as if I was part of a news crew. Again, we spoke mosty about Caylee. He love that little girl, and was very proud of her. When he comes to understand that is was Casey that harmed (killed) Caylee (and he will).....he WILL throw Casey "Under the bus"! One thing I do know for sure....he was NOT part of ANY cover up on missing Caylee. The other Anthony's.....not so sure.
When I see pictures of GA holding CA and playing with her it reminds me of my dad when he would do the same with all his little grandkids.  Also, in my house growing up, dad was the boss, but we always went to mom for stuff.  If there was something going on in our lives, we'd tell mom and mom would tell dad.  That's just the way it was.  In the A's case it appears that GA wasn't kept in the loop so to speak about things going on in the family, but who really knows.  Oh, also, is it possible sincee GA doesn't speak of LA, that maybe LA isn't his bio son?  Is it possible like mother like daughter and CA was pregnant with LA and told GA the baby was his when the got married?  Just a thought
[/quote]

That's a pretty good theory.  I've never considered that one.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: October 10, 2008, 12:02:55 AM »

1.  What is the distance between Lee Anthony's home and his parents' home.

2.  Would pings from both homes bounced off the same cell tower.

Thank you.

Janet

They are very close, so yes it would be the same cell towers.  There are not that many towers in that area.  Sorry if this was already answered.  I didn't see it.

Thank you Grammy.

Some of those calls on June 16th may have originated at Lee Anthony's home and not ... George and Cindy's home.

I will look into it tomorrow.

Thank you again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: October 10, 2008, 12:05:21 AM »

I'm curious... are my post viewable by everyone? Just asking because no one seems to respond to them and others are posting after me with the same thoughts/theories?  Maybe I am just boring IDK... j/k
so this is a test to see if my post can be seen in this thread.
I have been invisible all day too, don;t feel bad.
Hi A-1  I see you

I'm always invisible too.  But I see you.............
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: October 10, 2008, 12:06:23 AM »

I just now read that George is supposedly testifying for the PROSECUTION. I mayneed to re-consider IF true.
Is the mayneed kin to the butthen????????
I mistype for "emphasis"! 
Oh well, good job then, carry on!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: October 10, 2008, 12:06:33 AM »

Just listened to all of Lee's statements again with LE.  My impression is that he was either very niave or ignorant at the time, or he may be a sociopath too.  He constantly laughs about everything (maybe nerves), I don't know.  But wouldn't he be just a tad bit upset that his niece (?) was missing and that the trunk of Casey's car smelt like a dead body.   I know sometimes when bad situations happen one goes into shock because things seem surreal, and that could explain his innappropriate behavior, but why is he not taking a DNA test?  I think most of us would.

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: October 10, 2008, 12:06:40 AM »

Thank you monkeys for all the DH answers. I think I got it So happy to make my monkey pals laugh
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: October 10, 2008, 12:07:36 AM »

I'm curious... are my post viewable by everyone? Just asking because no one seems to respond to them and others are posting after me with the same thoughts/theories?  Maybe I am just boring IDK... j/k
so this is a test to see if my post can be seen in this thread.
I have been invisible all day too, don;t feel bad.
Hi A-1  I see you
Hello!!!

I'm always invisible too.  But I see you.............

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: October 10, 2008, 12:10:07 AM »

Just listened to all of Lee's statements again with LE.  My impression is that he was either very niave or ignorant at the time, or he may be a sociopath too.  He constantly laughs about everything (maybe nerves), I don't know.  But wouldn't he be just a tad bit upset that his niece (?) was missing and that the trunk of Casey's car smelt like a dead body.   I know sometimes when bad situations happen one goes into shock because things seem surreal, and that could explain his innappropriate behavior, but why is he not taking a DNA test?  I think most of us would.

The laughing really bothered me and made me think he was hiding something.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: October 10, 2008, 12:10:13 AM »

That's what make no sense to us. The whole Anthony family is not acting like they lost a child. Except for Cindy's 911 call, none of them act accordingly. How can they be so naive about all the evidence?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: October 10, 2008, 12:10:41 AM »

She also attempted to pay an AT&T cell phone bill for $574 with another of Huizenga's checks -- but there wasn't enough money left in the account.

Boy  you would think she would have done this first thing.......must have been hard trying to figure out what to do with the stolen money......pay phone bill.......feed boyfriend......impress boyfriend with lingerie.....get boyfriend drunk with beer.........or   what................oh well its a good think Amy wasnt richer........then she could have also put some gas in her car...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1918 on: October 10, 2008, 12:11:53 AM »

I don't think it is so much that George is testifying for the prosecution.  He has been subpoenaed and has to be sworn to tell the truth.  He can always perjure himself and you never know, he may.  He wouldn't be the first.  The Grand Jury is all about the prosecution, the defense doesn't really have much to do with it.  The prosecution tells the Grand Jury all the information they have on the "alleged crime" and the Grand Jurors decide whether there is enough evidence for the crime charged.  Anyone that watched the different stories about George and the gas cans know that he is very capable of lying, especially when being "coached" by Cindy.  I just pray that he finds it in his heart to finally tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: October 10, 2008, 12:12:09 AM »

Most of us would take a lie detector test.  That is if we had nothing to hide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.