March 28, 2024, 03:10:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 387789 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #460 on: October 09, 2008, 07:16:04 AM »

Did anyone find out anymore about Mallory being pregnant?  I just cannot imagine another innocent baby being born into that family!   My husband and I have been trying for several years to have another child and this family receives little blessings they don't even want!

Lisa
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: October 09, 2008, 07:18:55 AM »

You would have to be sick to kill your child... period.

I look at it this way.  I am going to search for Caylee because I am close enough to drive there and give everything I can to get this child out of the swamps of Florida. She deserves better then she got from that psycho family she was born into. The thought of her little body being out there gives me nightmares. I want her to be laid to rest peacefully by all who REALLY cared for her.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: October 09, 2008, 07:25:10 AM »

Latest facebook activity

Oct 7 Casey added the Send Pink Ribbons, Support Breast Cancer Awareness application.

Oct 3 Casey just added the Growing Gifts application to start sending flowers!

Casey accepted a growing flower from Keyndra Hefner.

Casey joined the cause Cure Cystic Fibrosis.

Casey joined the cause Help Lock Pedophiles away for life, no parole.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: October 09, 2008, 07:29:18 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: October 09, 2008, 07:32:11 AM »

Caylee story on the today show now

Yuri Melich
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #465 on: October 09, 2008, 07:33:12 AM »

Latest facebook activity

Oct 7 Casey added the Send Pink Ribbons, Support Breast Cancer Awareness application.

Oct 3 Casey just added the Growing Gifts application to start sending flowers!

Casey accepted a growing flower from Keyndra Hefner.

Casey joined the cause Cure Cystic Fibrosis.

Casey joined the cause Help Lock Pedophiles away for life, no parole.

No joining the cause to execute child murderers?

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: October 09, 2008, 07:37:08 AM »

♥Mrs. High Class

Sep 2 2008 12:49 AM

Did you Hear the Bad news about Caylee??

This was a message someone left on Mallorys friends myspace...
What happened since the 2nd of September, was that the chloroform news?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: October 09, 2008, 07:40:23 AM »

UGH!!! BAEZ is the biggest idiot!!  Stumbling around in that interview..avoiding answers.  What a liar he is.   

Yuri Melich
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: October 09, 2008, 07:43:00 AM »

yes, i agree with you. You have to be sick to kill your child. I think its WONDERFUL what you and others are doing ( Looking for her) I pray EVERYDAY she's found. I have three girls of my own and I'd die for each one of them NOT hurt them. That's right she deserves a proper grave sight NOT a nasty swampy area. God Bless you all for searching for Caylee..
You would have to be sick to kill your child... period.

I look at it this way.  I am going to search for Caylee because I am close enough to drive there and give everything I can to get this child out of the swamps of Florida. She deserves better then she got from that psycho family she was born into. The thought of her little body being out there gives me nightmares. I want her to be laid to rest peacefully by all who REALLY cared for her.   

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #469 on: October 09, 2008, 07:51:49 AM »

George, Cindy and Lee will testify at the Grand Jury

Must be why they were all at OCSO this week.

Keep Tuesday open, we are coming for Casey

And you are gonna help.

What's the penalty for purgery in FL?

Maybe Cindy and Casey can share a cell

"Just us girls"

Peace Monkeys
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2008, 07:52:06 AM »

Monkeys

I see that the cage has been this evening ...  and I'm in   mode tonight as usual.

I saw the post on how a "Grand Jury" works but forgot to bookmark it Crying or Very sad   I just wonder if a request can be made to move the Grand Jury to a different venue?

(snipped)

OldF

Morning OldF  (Still 'swaying'?  )

Very interseting point you bring up -- and I don't know the answer 

I'm in Miami -- and I noticed last night ....not a WORD about the case on our news. I thought that strange, because there is usually something about the case EVERY night. And there was pretty big news yesterday -- imo.

It made me think that the sudden 'silence' on our news might mean they may anticipate bringing the trial (grand jury or the actual trial) down here to Miami ? And they are attempting to not taint the jury pool?

I know we recently moved a big case from Miami to Orlando (a young boy killed his classmate in the school bathroom) -- so I wondered if this might be the reverse.

I couldn't think of any other reason for our news not to broadcast the update about convening the grand jury ??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: October 09, 2008, 07:53:22 AM »

I hate to be so mean but I will anyways.....I hope Casey is locked up before they find little Caylee so she can't attend any memorial services for her or any funeral.

Yuri Melich
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: October 09, 2008, 07:53:59 AM »

Good Morning!!!!   

Morning Beach!!!

Will you be driving up when Tim and team come to town?

Yes I will....I will drop everything and go back to help.  I do think they will find her this time.

Beach, I have ulterior motives in asking..... 

Please take a stuffed monkey and take a pic in front of the Slore House.....

Then post it here....

I almost went to their house last time but I did not have the map with me.  I Will try to do that.  HA....I do have one pic that I got off the newscast. Its when I was there searching before. Nice pic of me sweating my A$$ off.  lol

Well come on don't be bahfullvlets see it!!!!

Thats supposed to say don't be bashfull let's see it lol

OMG NO  LMAO
Good Morning Beach
I think what you and others are doing is WONDERFUL! God Bless You All. I wish I lived closer to help. Reading "I do think she will be found this time"? My feelings are  and  and  just all mixed. I haven't been on much and I'm fairly new, but I do have a question and yes it may sound stupid but i have to ask. If Caylee is dead, I wanna know WHY? Casey did such a thing?  I know only a sick person kills (so they say) But after two years almost three of having her? Do you think maybe it was hurt her mom MORE? I know its a stupid question. I guess I'm finding this so HARD to take in, How ANY so called mom could do such a thing.
[/quote]
Thank you Beachgirl. Wish I could be there too.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: October 09, 2008, 07:54:58 AM »

George, Cindy and Lee will testify at the Grand Jury

Must be why they were all at OCSO this week.

Keep Tuesday open, we are coming for Casey

And you are gonna help.

What's the penalty for purgery in FL?

Maybe Cindy and Casey can share a cell

"Just us girls"

Cindy and Casey would kill eachother. LMAO
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: October 09, 2008, 07:55:24 AM »

Monkeys

I see that the cage has been this evening ...  and I'm in   mode tonight as usual.

I saw the post on how a "Grand Jury" works but forgot to bookmark it Crying or Very sad   I just wonder if a request can be made to move the Grand Jury to a different venue?

(snipped)

OldF

I'm in Miami -- and I noticed last night ....not a WORD about the case on our news. I thought that strange, because there is usually something about the case EVERY night. And there was pretty big news yesterday -- imo.

It made me think that the sudden 'silence' on our news might mean they may anticipate bringing the trial (grand jury or the actual trial) down here to Miami ? And they are attempting to not taint the jury pool?

I know we recently moved a big case from Miami to Orlando (a young boy killed his classmate in the school bathroom) -- so I wondered if this might be the reverse.

I couldn't think of any other reason for our news not to broadcast the update about convening the grand jury ??

That is very interesting.

It was all over the news here in West Palm Beach.

Yuri Melich
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: October 09, 2008, 07:59:25 AM »

NBC Today update on Caylee

- There may be a murder charge within days.
- LE says that there is no evidence that Caylee is still alive.
- Casey claimed that she searched for Caylee for two weeks, but videos have been released that she was busy shopping.
     At one Target she spent $110 on lingere and groceries, then $137 a few days later  at another Target for items including the blue sweatshirt with #82 and sunglasses that she wears.  There is an additional $155 for purchases that included beer and hamburger buns.  All of this was with forged checks that she cashed.
- She cashed a forged check for $250 at a bank.
- There was no evidence of purchases for Caylee during this time period.
- Casey wants relaxed restrictions so that she can help search for Caylee.
- Baez says that it's disappointing about the possible charges, because there is no evidence that Caylee is deceased.
- Baez says that Casey doesn't have to testify for the Grand Jury.  He doesn't believe in the Grand Jury because it isn't to her advantage and he wouldn't expose his client.
- Baez wants Casey to be able to search in specific places, to retrace her steps, and look in places where Caylee might be.  He wants to go with her to the locations to verify things.
- When Baez was asked why Casey doesn't put an end to the ordeal, he replied that she doesn't know where Caylee is.  He says that LE has systematically leaked evidence to taint jury pools.
- Baez says that they are prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.

Thank you NBC for keeping Caylee's story in the media.

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: October 09, 2008, 08:00:05 AM »

Monkeys

(snipped)

OldF

That is very interesting.

It was all over the news here in West Palm Beach.
I am in Broward.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: October 09, 2008, 08:01:31 AM »

If I could take photos and post them of the search I would.  The last time I went they would not let us take photos or use our cell phones while searching.  We also were told not to talk to the media..(and the media was swarming everywhere).  I am very grateful I live close enough to Orlando to be able to help.

Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #478 on: October 09, 2008, 08:05:38 AM »

If I could take photos and post them of the search I would.  The last time I went they would not let us take photos or use our cell phones while searching.  We also were told not to talk to the media..(and the media was swarming everywhere).  I am very grateful I live close enough to Orlando to be able to help.

Caylee will be most grateful Beach

Your hubby can watch the kids again.

I have a feeling Tim will have a lot of volunteers this time, and you guys will find Caylee.

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: October 09, 2008, 08:09:40 AM »

Caylee will be most grateful Beach

Your hubby can watch the kids again.

I have a feeling Tim will have a lot of volunteers this time, and you guys will find Caylee.

The turnout of Volunteers last time was disgraceful.  I was in shock that I drove there...spent $16.00 on tolls, $40.00 on gas...when I pulled up there was no more then 25 people there helping.  The day after I left they had something like 12 people show up. I hope the people of Orlando are more proactive this time.

Yuri Melich
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.