April 23, 2024, 05:22:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390220 times)
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: October 09, 2008, 08:17:53 AM »

If I could take photos and post them of the search I would.  The last time I went they would not let us take photos or use our cell phones while searching.  We also were told not to talk to the media..(and the media was swarming everywhere).  I am very grateful I live close enough to Orlando to be able to help.

Caylee will be most grateful Beach

Your hubby can watch the kids again.

I have a feeling Tim will have a lot of volunteers this time, and you guys will find Caylee.

The turnout of Volunteers last time was disgraceful.  I was in shock that I drove there...spent $16.00 on tolls, $40.00 on gas...when I pulled up there was no more then 25 people there helping.  The day after I left they had something like 12 people show up. I hope the people of Orlando are more proactive this time.

I wonder who handles the media requests' for air time to ask for volunteer help? 
Thanks to you also for your help.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: October 09, 2008, 08:18:09 AM »

If this is true, I guess Lee and Mallory are no longer together.....

I know you are on here reading what is said about you Casey..Mallory told me that and I want to address the fact that you find it funny that you will be facing homicide charges..I guess in your sociopathic mind, you somehow think you are above the law.. and while you are saying awful things about the police and people who have tried to find your daughter (unlike you, you MONSTER!) My advice to you is..be very afraid of the life you will face behind bars..you are despised like no one else..you are going to pay dearly for thumbing your nose at everyone and showing absolutely no remorse for killing Caylee. You have destroyed the lives of your family..you ruined your brother's relationship and he was dumped because of you..you should be ashamed of yourself on so many levels but I know you are too evil to even grasp that concept. Enjoy your last few days of freedom Casey..you will soon know what HELL ON EARTH means when those prison doors close behind you

[http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr//b]

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: October 09, 2008, 08:21:01 AM »

If this is true, I guess Lee and Mallory are no longer together.....

I know you are on here reading what is said about you Casey..Mallory told me that and I want to address the fact that you find it funny that you will be facing homicide charges..I guess in your sociopathic mind, you somehow think you are above the law.. and while you are saying awful things about the police and people who have tried to find your daughter (unlike you, you MONSTER!) My advice to you is..be very afraid of the life you will face behind bars..you are despised like no one else..you are going to pay dearly for thumbing your nose at everyone and showing absolutely no remorse for killing Caylee. You have destroyed the lives of your family..you ruined your brother's relationship and he was dumped because of you..you should be ashamed of yourself on so many levels but I know you are too evil to even grasp that concept. Enjoy your last few days of freedom Casey..you will soon know what HELL ON EARTH means when those prison doors close behind you

[http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr//b]

Sorry....didn't mean to bold that....try this link...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/872227627.html

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: October 09, 2008, 08:22:54 AM »

I actually went on craigs list in their volunteer section and found out where the command center was. I then emailed whoever posted it and was told what to bring and how to dress etc.  I emailed TES personally this time.  I got the response..

Thank you so much for helping in the search for Caylee.  We will be back
in Orlando very soon, possibly by the end of the week. Keep your ears
tuned to the news for the exact date & location.  At this time, we don't
have exact details planned out.  We will be working with law enforcement
to establish dates, times and places.  We will continue to
search for Caylee as long as we possibly can.  Our little angel needs to
be brought home.

Sincerely,
Barbie Tarr
Executive Assistant
Texas EquuSearch
"Lost Is Not Alone"

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #484 on: October 09, 2008, 08:28:11 AM »

The search will be differant this time. Casey will be indicted on Tuesday, that will ease a lot of tension and anger
in the community. Tim is supposed to meet with LE tomorrow, IIRC. I hope they schedule for next weekend.

Peace Monkeys
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #485 on: October 09, 2008, 08:29:55 AM »

Good morning everyone...
I am still trying to catch up I just finished reading the last thread and now have to read twenty something pages to catch up, you monkey's have been on a roll the last few days posting away Smile
I wanted to say that I live just south of the jacksonville area  (about 2 hours from Orlando) and we are not getting any coverage on this case either, I have to wait for NG every night but read on here all day and by the time she airs I already know everything.... thanks monkeys.
Not sure if this has been posted or not but I want to see a map of where the location is that LP  was talking about last night. As any monkey narrowed that particular phone ping down?
TIA...

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: October 09, 2008, 08:30:20 AM »

Leave a message for Casey. LOL

http://caseyanthony.wordpress.com/

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: October 09, 2008, 08:34:50 AM »

Good morning everyone...
I am still trying to catch up I just finished reading the last thread and now have to read twenty something pages to catch up, you monkey's have been on a roll the last few days posting away Smile
I wanted to say that I live just south of the jacksonville area  (about 2 hours from Orlando) and we are not getting any coverage on this case either, I have to wait for NG every night but read on here all day and by the time she airs I already know everything.... thanks monkeys.
Not sure if this has been posted or not but I want to see a map of where the location is that LP  was talking about last night. As any monkey narrowed that particular phone ping down?
TIA...

IIRC, The map was posted last night.  I'm not sure what page, sorry.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #488 on: October 09, 2008, 08:36:23 AM »

Good morning everyone...
TIA...

IIRC, The map was posted last night.  I'm not sure what page, sorry.

OK, thanks Mammy... I am sure I will come up on it while catching up. Just me being impatient, thought about that location all night.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: October 09, 2008, 08:38:57 AM »

This is still posted on their find caylee site.  Amazing. Money goes directly to their home address.

How to Help?

Donate To the Trust Fund

All funds donated to the trust fund will go directly towards funding the efforts in finding Caylee.  Funds are currently being used to pay for fliers, t-shirts, water for volunteers, etc.  Once Caylee is brought home all remaining funds will be donated to charities that help the families of missing children.  The family does not benefit financially from any donations made to the trust fund, and it is being administered by a third party (Jody A. Parker) If you are interested in donating you may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee

4937 Hopespring Dr.

Orlando, FL 32829

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

If you have any questions on donating to the trust fund please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/

Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #490 on: October 09, 2008, 08:39:21 AM »

Morning all you beautiful (and handsome) monkeys! Just swinging through to say ---

In your face, Casey! Homicide charges coming soooooon!

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: October 09, 2008, 08:43:33 AM »

o/t  Mrskub, how is your grson today?
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: October 09, 2008, 08:44:06 AM »

Morning OldF  (Still 'swaying'?  )

Very interseting point you bring up -- and I don't know the answer 

I'm in Miami -- and I noticed last night ....not a WORD about the case on our news. I thought that strange, because there is usually something about the case EVERY night. And there was pretty big news yesterday -- imo.

It made me think that the sudden 'silence' on our news might mean they may anticipate bringing the trial (grand jury or the actual trial) down here to Miami ? And they are attempting to not taint the jury pool?

I know we recently moved a big case from Miami to Orlando (a young boy killed his classmate in the school bathroom) -- so I wondered if this might be the reverse.

I couldn't think of any other reason for our news not to broadcast the update about convening the grand jury ??

That is very interesting.

It was all over the news here in West Palm Beach.

Morning BeachGirl4.

Yes -- I thought it interesting.

There has been something every night on our local news.

Last night -- nada.

Not even a mention of Target or B of A survellience tapes?? 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: October 09, 2008, 08:45:30 AM »

Is this the map of pings??

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.0004580252d6d169c1f5e&ll=28.548659,-81.21068&spn=0.008802,0.013475&t=h&z=16

Yuri Melich
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: October 09, 2008, 08:47:41 AM »

That is very interesting.

It was all over the news here in West Palm Beach.
I am in Broward.

Morning MSE -- did you see anything on the local news last night??

I watch Fox at 10:00 -- and then NBC at 11:00 (but I fell asleep) -- and did not hear any mention.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: October 09, 2008, 08:47:56 AM »

Did I dream this, or did someone who was involved in a search at one time say that they were told to be on the look-out for a rolled up rug?
(Such as could be purchased at JCPenney)

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: October 09, 2008, 08:49:33 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Anthony Cam is working!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: October 09, 2008, 08:49:53 AM »

There was another one that Klaas posted.  I believe it was the area that LP was talking about on NG.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #498 on: October 09, 2008, 08:50:41 AM »

Did I dream this, or did someone who was involved in a search at one time say that they were told to be on the look-out for a rolled up rug?

Nope, that's what they were told. No dream

Peace Monkeys
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: October 09, 2008, 08:52:10 AM »

Yes it was told.  IIRC, it was told in general terms as a lot of bodies are found that way.  I'm not sure if it was Tim or JJ that made the comment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.