April 26, 2024, 12:23:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390445 times)
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #520 on: October 09, 2008, 09:31:05 AM »

I have been putting all maps that monkeys make here so that you can find them.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3216.new#new

Great! Thanks, Blonde!

Thanks Blonde, these maps helped me to understand where everything is but the trouble I am having is narrowing down the location LP thinks baby caylee is, I have looked at all these maps and the cell ping maps , I am just not seeing this location close to the airport with a ping shortly before the call to AH and prior to TL picking her up at Amscot. We are talking about June 27 right?

Sorry everyone, I feel a little dumb not being able to figure this out. Please help!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #521 on: October 09, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »

Good morning Monkey Bunch!!  How is everyone today!?! 

I received exciting (overwhelming) news today myself....so I am REALLY hoping that today is a GREAT NEWS day for Caylee as well!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
GOD BLESS TIM & TES!

Casey you are going down..and not in the way you normally like.

Not to go OT, but that was cruel Dolce........

Please, do tell

I am lookinig forward to AFTER the grand jury meets
and LE discloses the rest of what they know

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #522 on: October 09, 2008, 09:34:03 AM »

I received exciting (overwhelming) news today myself....so I am REALLY hoping that today is a GREAT NEWS day for Caylee as well!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
GOD BLESS TIM & TES!

Please, do tell

How was that cruel?  I simply stated the fact that she would be going down!  Down for Murder 1 I hope...  To say she usually enjoys is was just simply stating a fact! LOL

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #523 on: October 09, 2008, 09:34:35 AM »

Off to Monkey Bunky....will have update from Body Farm tomorrow for Ya's all....Des....

WOOHOOO!!! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #524 on: October 09, 2008, 09:34:40 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!

Banana bread?  Coffee??

Yeah Dolce - I would like to know you're exciting news too! You're having twins right?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: October 09, 2008, 09:37:17 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!

Banana bread?  Coffee??

Yeah Dolce - I would like to know you're exciting news too! You're having twins right?
YES!

Ok back on topic!! (Just found out this morning) Alright done..back on topic!  SORRY KLAAS!!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: October 09, 2008, 09:38:13 AM »

For anyone that is looking at Klaas's map... It shows the areas that TES & others have been searching. Lp's info puts you in that same area, S of the residence, N of the airport, Has a road that runs SW to NE through it( he couldn't remember the name)The time would be just before Casey talks to Amy about "getting rid of the smell" He said that call, or text, went out within minutes of her disposing of Caylee's body, they believe.
The area centers around TPC rd. & surrounding, Swissco, Lee Vista. TPC rd, could possibly be where Red's pics were taken. Look at a satellite map of the area, many isolated areas where her phone pinged that day. She was scouting out locations! Tim Miller knows Exactly where to start when they go out today. I'm praying they find Caylee today.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: October 09, 2008, 09:39:27 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
GOD BLESS TIM & TES!

Please, do tell

How was that cruel?  I simply stated the fact that she would be going down!  Down for Murder 1 I hope...  To say she usually enjoys is was just simply stating a fact! LOL

Good morning everyone !!!   I hope today is the DAY !!!!

Dolce, I thought it was funny    Cause its sooooo true !!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: October 09, 2008, 09:40:29 AM »

For anyone that is looking at Klaas's map... It shows the areas that TES & others have been searching. Lp's info puts you in that same area, S of the residence, N of the airport, Has a road that runs SW to NE through it( he couldn't remember the name)The time would be just before Casey talks to Amy about "getting rid of the smell" He said that call, or text, went out within minutes of her disposing of Caylee's body, they believe.
The area centers around TPC rd. & surrounding, Swissco, Lee Vista. TPC rd, could possibly be where Red's pics were taken. Look at a satellite map of the area, many isolated areas where her phone pinged that day. She was scouting out locations! Tim Miller knows Exactly where to start when they go out today. I'm praying they find Caylee today.
I wish LP would have been more specific last night and just said the name of the road.  I understand that they probably do not want a bombardment of onlookers and treckers out doing their own thing, but still...we need to know!  *I do not like this idea of waiting until Tuesday as it is!*

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #529 on: October 09, 2008, 09:40:31 AM »

Good Morning!!!!   

Morning Beach!!!

Will you be driving up when Tim and team come to town?

Yes I will....I will drop everything and go back to help.  I do think they will find her this time.

Beach, I have ulterior motives in asking..... 

Please take a stuffed monkey and take a pic in front of the Slore House.....

Then post it here....

Heck, I want a picture of Nancy Grace last night holding up the bras near her head! LOL 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: October 09, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »

I wish LP would have been more specific last night and just said the name of the road.  I understand that they probably do not want a bombardment of onlookers and treckers out doing their own thing, but still...we need to know!  *I do not like this idea of waiting until Tuesday as it is!*

The photo from Red had police tape up.  I wonder if that area is still roped off?
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #531 on: October 09, 2008, 09:43:30 AM »

Monken.... THANK YOU for "spelling it out for me" LOL  I think I have it now... teehee  I'm a bit slow sometimes, especially with directions. 
O/T a bit... my kids are going to be so bored with me tomorrow, they are out of school and I am going to be plasted to the news, waiting on something to happen Smile

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: October 09, 2008, 09:45:09 AM »

I know, he said he didn't have a map so he couldn't remember the name of the road. it could be a road that's not named on these maps. There are lots of less traveled roads that you can see on satellite, that are not named, that are in that area.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: October 09, 2008, 09:45:13 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!

Banana bread?  Coffee??

YES!

Ok back on topic!! (Just found out this morning) Alright done..back on topic!  SORRY KLAAS!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations sweety!  What wonderful news.

I have a good feeling about things happening.  I have been hoping and praying little Caylee will be found and put to rest....bless her.

I want to see Casey do the perp walk straight in to jail - never to return.  She sickens me beyond words.  I honestly get sick when I think of that B***h shopping - clothes, sunglasses, NO concern for little Caylee.  Disgusting.

Justice is coming.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: October 09, 2008, 09:47:07 AM »

The photo from Red had police tape up.  I wonder if that area is still roped off?

i don't know, it could be

Phaedrus
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #535 on: October 09, 2008, 09:47:14 AM »

Dolce - I will leave a message for you in the musings thread sometime today.

WOW!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: October 09, 2008, 09:48:27 AM »

OT but Congrats to you Dolce.....you are very blessed 

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: October 09, 2008, 09:48:32 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!

Banana bread?  Coffee??

YES!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations sweety!  What wonderful news.

I have a good feeling about things happening.  I have been hoping and praying little Caylee will be found and put to rest....bless her.

I want to see Casey do the perp walk straight in to jail - never to return.  She sickens me beyond words.  I honestly get sick when I think of that B***h shopping - clothes, sunglasses, NO concern for little Caylee.  Disgusting.

Justice is coming.

And Congrats from me too!

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: October 09, 2008, 09:49:44 AM »

Dolce - I will leave a message for you in the musings thread sometime today.

WOW!!!!!

Thank you KnayKnay!  (They almost had to hook the hubs up to the oxygen tank..LOL)

Thank you too Kimmy!

So much good today and yesterday!  Something big must be coming!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: October 09, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »

Thank you everyone you are all so sweet!

Was there ever any word on what went down at the sherrif's office yesterday with Cindy, George, and Lee-pie?  I am going crazy to know what Beary said to them.  I am really hoping that he called them all out point blank on their lies and told them to either help or go sit in a cell.

Anyone know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.