April 26, 2024, 07:58:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390463 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2008, 10:01:34 PM »

Just a reminder...She didn't start writing check from amy until after she was picked up at amscot..This happened when amy went on vacation..The food tony seen her with at amscot may have been from her mom's home

According to Tony's statement (Page 23) of July 22nd ... the bag of groceries that Casey was carrying when he picked her up from Amscot came from her parent's home.

Janet
_____

Police Interviews

Pg 1-34 Tony Lazzaro
Pg 35-79 Amy H.
Pg 80-98 Brittany Schieber
Pg 99-128 Richard Morales
Pg 129-146 Troy Brown
Pg 147-158 Lauren Gibbs
Pg 159-178 Brian Burner
Pg 179-197 William Waters
Pg 198 List of purchases
Pg 199-266 Lee Anthony
Pg 267-310 Jesse Grunde
Pg 312-317 Calender showing May, June, July

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

Credit:
http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?p=9124595

Tony stated the bags were random and the things appeared to come from her parents home?

POLICE STATEMENT - TONY LAZZARO - PAGE 23

EE:  Where were the groceries from? 

AL:  They weren’t actually groceries from the store.  It was from her house.  There were some freezer pops and like some Tyson chicken, or something to make dinner that night.

EE:  From Grandma’s house?

AL:  Yeah.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

I already replied to this...I thought you guys were stating that the items casey had when tony picked her up at amscot were purchased from amy's money.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »

Evening everyone- i have been hangin back and reading for the last couple days...........I have been really sad thinking of Caylee...I cannot get her off of my mind. 

My mistake was watching a bunch of youtube videos of baby Caylee- which had to of been posted by her grandmother or someone (under the name, momtective) who had access to these family videos, some were of her dancing, drawing with crayons, saying one two three cheese,eating breakfast., playing with casey.....I think i might be obsessed....seems strange to me to be this obsessed....help
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »

For those who didn't get to listen to Nancy Grace at 8 due to me not be able to stream it I am going to be streaming it right now. I had missed the show as well since I was trying to get my net going. I am back and ready to roll.  This is all you do to listen:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

Willenfan, Could you listen to how LP explained the direction of the street? I think that he said it went from southwest to northeast. TY
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2008, 10:03:13 PM »

Thank you Pink Angel.   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2008, 10:03:25 PM »

So I guess she didnt wash the checks
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »

Casey is insane.  There are so many people that would have taken that beautiful child and loved her.  I know I would have.  I hate mean mommas.   I kinda would like to see her out and track her every move.  She has to screw up sometime.  Then again, I want her to stay and suffer for what she has done.  I believe there was a body in her car and I believe she knows where the body is and someone needs to make her talk.  You know, if she does go outside the home very far, I believe someone will hurt her.  She has no admirers at this point.

I mean Casey!!!

Edited to fix name.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 10:07:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2008, 10:05:31 PM »

Doesn't appear that way!!  Good catch - Kristin 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2008, 10:05:43 PM »

LadyB
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37
« Reply #1952 on: Today at 12:13:37 AM »

I dont think they ever clarified the scratches, but it was my impression they were on the inside, and then I never heard anymore about it.   I love Tim Miller and LP also.  They are awesome, and I know that Caylee will be found.  And to see KC shopping like that, I think she was planning a trip herself.  Thank God she got caught

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3640.1940

+++++++++

WELCOME TO THE CAGE LADYB!!!

I want to respond to your post on the other thread but ... the zoo keeper locked up before I had a chance.

LadyB ... there has been rumors but ... as far as I know there has was no credible backup that scratches were found on the inside of the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle.  However ... according to the following article the recently released documents imply the scratches were on the outside of the trunk.

Janet

Florida Cop Fired for Allegedly Lying About Rendezvous With Missing Tot's Mom
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On Tuesday, 400 pages of case documents released by police revealed that Anthony wanted to give Caylee up for adoption before she was born, but her mother Cindy Anthony convinced her not to.

Among other new details disclosed in the documents:

• Cindy Anthony described her daughter Casey as a sociopath.

An unclothed doll belonging to the tot and a washed dinnerware knife were among the items found in Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire, which had scratches on its trunk. The car has been a focus of the investigation and was combed for evidence after an odor of human decomposition was detected in the trunk.

• A man identified as an ex-fiancé of Anthony's told detectives that she deleted hundreds of photographs of herself with Caylee from her Web pages on various social networking sites.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,411622,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2008, 10:06:31 PM »

Doesn't appear that way!!  Good catch - Kristin 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2008, 10:06:32 PM »

So where is this area that LP has described compared to the dumpster that has police tape all over it? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2008, 10:07:13 PM »

Evening everyone- i have been hangin back and reading for the last couple days...........I have been really sad thinking of Caylee...I cannot get her off of my mind. 

My mistake was watching a bunch of youtube videos of baby Caylee- which had to of been posted by her grandmother or someone (under the name, momtective) who had access to these family videos, some were of her dancing, drawing with crayons, saying one two three cheese,eating breakfast., playing with casey.....I think i might be obsessed....seems strange to me to be this obsessed....help

JOy, it happens to the best of us...Back when Natalee went missing, we all were here 24/7....it was strange tome to be obsessed as well..
But, our obsession,if thats what you wanna call it, comes from a good place...we care about people here at SM..
we care about the victims..we want justice..and we beleive in the truth..

we want this baby found...so she can be buried properly...and I think we all feel as if she werent loved as she should be in life, so in death, we will love her all we can...to make up for what she missed while she was here...
and we will search and look, and donate, and learn all we can to see to it that she is brought home and Casey brought to justice..
Just pull up a branch, hon..and hang on...
You arent crazy..you just LOVE...we all do...

"God dont like ugly"
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2008, 10:07:38 PM »

RED is the owner of Scaredmonkeys 

Well, I'm a new monkey, how would I know that? Thank you for answering, was ready to slink to the back of the cage for asking a stupid question.

No reason to run off. Always ask questions. It's a prerequisite here.

Welcome to all the newbies at Scared Monkeys.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2008, 10:07:47 PM »

Those were copied by a WS poster, from Casey's myspace before they were deleted.

All the emotions one invests following cases such as these, it's easy to get obsessed. They tear at your heart.

Sometimes you need to take a day away from the boards and the news to re-center. Perhaps that would do you some good?

Smile

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2008, 10:07:49 PM »

i know this is off topic but some of the videos were probably being taped by Casey and during the whole taping which seemed very strange to me ...there was no interaction...just silence except for Caylee trying to interact with the person taping... very strange to

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2008, 10:07:51 PM »

Wreck,
I think that LP said that the road went from southwest to northeast. Can anyone remember?

He did, but I'm wondering if it's a named road that we can see. I've seen roads that cut trough areas that are not named and he didn't specify. I guess we'll know when Tim gets there tomorrow. We have the general area narrowed down.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2008, 10:08:16 PM »

So where is this area that LP has described compared to the dumpster that has police tape all over it? 
I wonder what made him change his mind about her being put in the dumpster and in the landfill?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2008, 10:09:26 PM »

RED is the owner of Scaredmonkeys 

Well, I'm a new monkey, how would I know that? Thank you for answering, was ready to slink to the back of the cage for asking a stupid question.

No reason to run off. Always ask questions. It's a prerequisite here.

Welcome to all the newbies at Scared Monkeys.

::monkey swoon::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2008, 10:10:41 PM »

JOy, it happens to the best of us...Back when Natalee went missing, we all were here 24/7....it was strange tome to be obsessed as well..
But, our obsession,if thats what you wanna call it, comes from a good place...we care about people here at SM..
we care about the victims..we want justice..and we beleive in the truth..

we want this baby found...so she can be buried properly...and I think we all feel as if she werent loved as she should be in life, so in death, we will love her all we can...to make up for what she missed while she was here...
and we will search and look, and donate, and learn all we can to see to it that she is brought home and Casey brought to justice..
Just pull up a branch, hon..and hang on...
You arent crazy..you just LOVE...we all do...

thank you nikki for your kind words....
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2008, 10:11:56 PM »

KLAAS You still here I have a quesion please if you don't mind!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2008, 10:13:20 PM »

KLAAS You still here I have a quesion please if you don't mind!!

OK, what's the question?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.