March 28, 2024, 02:50:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 387788 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #600 on: October 09, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »

JCP sells towels as well, possibly for clean up as after 11 days things would be quite a mess, even the trunk.  She did some major cleaning at some point in time..some where!

That being said is why I thought "shower curtain".  She could have purchased the shower curtain early on to "line" the trunk as to help contain a mess. Just thinking out loud here.

I hope that the JCP statement is included in the next doc dump as that is a key piece of evidence!

A gas station with outside access to the restrooms?

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #601 on: October 09, 2008, 10:51:27 AM »

I dont think i have ever seen plastic bins in Penneys either, but i really think Caylee is inside something

Yep.  And that something has to be on Cindy's JCP statement.  I found it very odd in her interview with Yuri that she was so quick to say nothing was on there.  She knows it is damning evidence.

Lisa
Yes, and she is extremely stupid to think that they would not get ahold of the statement via their own means...Cindy for real!?!?!!!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: October 09, 2008, 10:51:52 AM »

Econlockhatchee trail and Lee Vista Blvd has something that looks like Red's pictures. It's right before Casey would have hopped the highway to Amscot and in the area LP said she called AMy and said she got rid of the smell.
You say Econlockhatchee - I say gesundheit.
I was hesitant to put that up, I don't want a bunch of people going there and messing things up. Seems to me this is the place LP was describing last night.

Bless you too.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #603 on: October 09, 2008, 10:53:12 AM »

[/quote]

I think prisoners are allowed to family members send them a certain amount of money each month to buy necessities.  Now Cindy will be supporting Casey for the rest her life
[/quote]

I don't think this will be the case when they find Caylee and if they can determine what happend to her.  Not that I am taking sides with Gma CA, (please no throwing peels)
Even thought I beleive that all of the family knows something, I do not think grammy knows where the body is.

I have seen storage bins at both JCP and CVS at certain times of the year (holidays, spring cleaning etc) I am with the ones who think she is in something to this sort. I watched medical mysterries on TLC 2 nights ago where a man had been dead in his apt. for 5 days before he was found and he was already green and filled with fluid from decomp ( and remember this was in a air conditioned home with no bugs) when they tried to cut him open for autopsie , the dr said he was literally like liquid in her hands, the only way she could get fluid to check cause of death was from his lungs) sorry a little of topic...
I pray she is found in the next couple days and that spiteful B***H is locked away for life.

and congrats on the twims Dolce.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: October 09, 2008, 10:53:18 AM »

JCP sells towels as well, possibly for clean up as after 11 days things would be quite a mess, even the trunk.  She did some major cleaning at some point in time..some where!

That being said is why I thought "shower curtain".  She could have purchased the shower curtain early on to "line" the trunk as to help contain a mess. Just thinking out loud here.

I hope that the JCP statement is included in the next doc dump as that is a key piece of evidence!

There is someone here that said she worked in a morgue.  I cant remember who, but maybe we can ask someone how difficult it would be to move an 11 day old corpse.  I cant imagine it would be easy because of all the bugs and fluid, so i dont know if a shower curtain would be a good container .  Sorry, this is so gross to think about
I don't but it depends on the environmental conditions around the body.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 09, 2008, 10:54:08 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17668939/detail.html

Baez: I Can't Predict If Casey Will Be Indicted
Source: State Will Seek Homicide Charge Against Anthony

POSTED: 6:28 am EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 8:35 am EDT October 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s attorney declined Thursday morning to predict whether she will be indicted on a homicide charge when a grand jury meets next week.

“I’m not a fortune teller,” Jose Baez said on NBC-TV’s "Today" show. “We’ve been preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.”

Baez again criticized prosecutors, saying they were trying Anthony in the media and “tainting the jury pool.”

Anthony’s 3-year-old daughter Caylee has not been seen since June. She is charged at this time with child neglect and filing a false report to law enforcement.

But sources said on Wednesday that prosecutors will take evidence to a grand jury in Orlando on Tuesday and seek a homicide charge.

Baez said Anthony will not testify before the grand jury, which he said was “a one-sided affair” that is held in secret in which only prosecutors present evidence.

When asked why Anthony has not opened up more about the case, Baez said people are assuming she knows where Caylee is “and she doesn’t.”

Anthony is expected in court on Friday to hear several motions that Baez filed, including one to allow her to visit places where she can help to find Caylee without the media’s knowledge.

Baez said today that this is important to preparing Anthony’s defense.

Investigators at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said on Wednesday that they believe they can prove Casey Anthony killed Caylee.

A top investigator who will testify before a grand jury next week told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing that, "we don't have a smoking gun."

On the downside, the investigator said there's no body, crime scene, confession or a witness to tell jurors what happened to the missing toddler.

"We're very comfortable with what we have uncovered," a top investigator said, and he called this prosecution, "absolutely the big puzzle ... the totality of everything."

Prosecutors will piece together inconsistencies from interviews that Anthony gave to police and the things she told her family and friends.

They will present evidence from Anthony's car, the air inside, hair and a stain in the trunk. It's forensic evidence that investigators said previously has led them to believe Caylee is likely dead and her body was in the trunk.

Investigators said they plan to present evidence that Anthony had been doing computer searches for chloroform, and the air in the car was saturated with the solvent.

The top investigator said they'll ask a grand jury what it looks like to them, and he said it all leads, "to one logical conclusion ... we're going to be able to convict."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: October 09, 2008, 10:54:40 AM »

There is someone here that said she worked in a morgue.  I cant remember who, but maybe we can ask someone how difficult it would be to move an 11 day old corpse.  I cant imagine it would be easy because of all the bugs and fluid, so i dont know if a shower curtain would be a good container .  Sorry, this is so gross to think about
I agree with you, just trying to think of what she has to work with.  Maybe a suitcase or luggage tote lined with a plastic shower curtain?  Due to the minimal leakage the container would have to be either plastic or lined with plastic...all other material would create more leakage than that which was reported as being found.  I am having to seperate my mind from relating this to Caylee as it is demented beyond belief.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: October 09, 2008, 10:56:04 AM »

A gas station with outside access to the restrooms?

Lisa
That is a possibility, but surely someone would have seen her.  Hmm..hiding in plain sight for a clean up.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: October 09, 2008, 10:58:39 AM »

Baez: I Can't Predict If Casey Will Be Indicted
Source: State Will Seek Homicide Charge Against Anthony

POSTED: 6:28 am EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 8:35 am EDT October 9, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s attorney declined Thursday morning to predict whether she will be indicted on a homicide charge when a grand jury meets next week.

“I’m not a fortune teller,” Jose Baez said on NBC-TV’s "Today" show. “We’ve been preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.”
Baez again criticized prosecutors, saying they were trying Anthony in the media and “tainting the jury pool.”

Anthony’s 3-year-old daughter Caylee has not been seen since June. She is charged at this time with child neglect and filing a false report to law enforcement.

But sources said on Wednesday that prosecutors will take evidence to a grand jury in Orlando on Tuesday and seek a homicide charge.

Baez said Anthony will not testify before the grand jury, which he said was “a one-sided affair” that is held in secret in which only prosecutors present evidence.

When asked why Anthony has not opened up more about the case, Baez said people are assuming she knows where Caylee is “and she doesn’t.”
~snip~

And Mr. Baez - Anyone in their right mind in the same situation would have been begging and pleading for help the MOMENT she discovered Caylee missing.  Anyone in their right mind would have been shouting from the rooftops.  Anyone in their right mind would have done ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they could do to try and find Caylee.

Sickening.  Just Sickening.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: October 09, 2008, 10:58:47 AM »

OK.. No surprise, but I am confused.  Are we thinking she dumped the body on the 27th, AFTER she went to JCP, I don't see how she had time, and do we think it was where the lady saw her at the airport road, or Red's pics, are they even close, and how did she get to and from her car, that morning, the second time? Somebuddy, tell me, what do we think?  Clueless with coffee being funnelled in 
Well I think the JCP card comes into play that we do not know when and how many times she used it.  Its been speculated that the card was used the day of the 27th to purchase new attire as the clothing she was in to dispose of Caylee could have been messy and smelly.  The JCP card statement must be significant though, she racked up quite a bill...and yet she is still purchasing clothing from Target with stolen checks.  So, not sure how this JCP card will come into play, but it can only be used at JCP and CVS.  We shall see!!  As for the back and forth to Amscott for the car, I do not know unless she had an acomplice....or she took public transportation (the bus?).  Too many questions and not enough puzzle pieces.

I have a feeling that Casey put her inside something like a plastic bin.  There are several reasons i feel this way.....1. It seems the natural thing to do, rather than a blanket or bag.  2. I don't think she would want to touch the body with that much decomposition and she would definitely have to carry her body at some point to the burial site 3. Eleven days of decomposition would produce a lot of insects and i dont think she could fathom trying to manage that in her own arms.  Does any of that make sense???

Penny's sells luggage, but I don't think I have seen storage containers in their stores.

Lisa

I dont think i have ever seen plastic bins in Penneys either, but i really think Casey is inside something

Yep.  And that something has to be on Cindy's JCP statement.  I found it very odd in her interview with Yuri that she was so quick to say nothing was on there.  She knows it is damning evidence.

Lisa

I know, Melich was pleading with her to cooperate, but they were getting that info whether she did or not! When she told him " I've already looked, there's nothing on there" I wanted to knock her a$$ out of that chair! Hate is a strong word but that's really how I feel about all of them at this point! But I LOVE Tim & LP!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: October 09, 2008, 10:58:53 AM »

MrsKub, I believe has that background.  It is hard to think about, as you've posted, but, my BIL had experience in the service, as well as in LE, and occasionally spoke of things he had had to deal with, ie, body bags & decomp....not something for one with a weak stomach, which he did not have.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: October 09, 2008, 10:59:36 AM »

I agree with you, just trying to think of what she has to work with.  Maybe a suitcase or luggage tote lined with a plastic shower curtain?  Due to the minimal leakage the container would have to be either plastic or lined with plastic...all other material would create more leakage than that which was reported as being found.  I am having to seperate my mind from relating this to Caylee as it is demented beyond belief.

OK, maybe i should take a trip to JC penneys today and see what i can find.

Does anyone remember the scene from "Six Feet Under" when Nate had to bury his wife, who had been dead for a week a so????
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: October 09, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »

Casey Anthony news coming up on Foxnews!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: October 09, 2008, 11:02:10 AM »

Can you imagine...  a young woman goes on a trip to the local JC Penneys to look for something.. anything..  to hold or carry her dead daughter in.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: October 09, 2008, 11:06:31 AM »

I recall LP saying at an earlier date that he felt at the time Casey would likely need help to dispose of the body. He had said to move the body would be difficult, like trying to carry 30 lbs of stew in a bag.I do not know if he still thinks she needed help

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: October 09, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »

Here's my most recent concern. When they do find Caylee, she'll be released to the Anthonys I assume. I guess I have issues with that since I feel that they have been completely involved in hampering the investigation. I want Caylee to have a proper service and burial by people who will not try to use it as an opportunity to grandstand. Maybe the father and his family will come forward... I dunno.... this just bugs me.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: October 09, 2008, 11:07:20 AM »

The JCP number that Casey called, is supposedly credit card services. Where I am that would include catalog & ONLINE orders. I believe she could have ordered something online & had it shipped to the store there. I order on JCP online all the time but I always have it shipped to my home. You can have it sent to the nearest store for little or no charge. Plus, her mother wouldn't know about what she ordered until her statement came in unless she had reason to go online & look at her account. I would LOVE to see what's on that statement!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: October 09, 2008, 11:09:08 AM »

The JCP number that Casey called, is supposedly credit card services. Where I am that would include catalog & ONLINE orders. I believe she could have ordered something online & had it shipped to the store there. I order on JCP online all the time but I always have it shipped to my home. You can have it sent to the nearest store for little or no charge. Plus, her mother wouldn't know about what she ordered until her statement came in unless she had reason to go online & look at her account. I would LOVE to see what's on that statement!

And what I meant to say is that she could have been calling to check on a order, to see if it was in!

Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: October 09, 2008, 11:11:11 AM »

Here's my most recent concern. When they do find Caylee, she'll be released to the Anthonys I assume. I guess I have issues with that since I feel that they have been completely involved in hampering the investigation. I want Caylee to have a proper service and burial by people who will not try to use it as an opportunity to grandstand. Maybe the father and his family will come forward... I dunno.... this just bugs me.

That is another reason i believe the father is in the family.  I posted this before......LE says they know who the father is and that means they would have to have made notification of this situation and I believe if it were someone outside of the family, they would have already gotten a lawyer and filed for custodial rights of Caylee's body.  They wouldn't want another media circus of yet another uncaring family involved in this whole mess.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: October 09, 2008, 11:11:17 AM »

I don't think she would be released for a very long time!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.