April 17, 2024, 08:14:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 389850 times)
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: October 09, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »

Here's my most recent concern. When they do find Caylee, she'll be released to the Anthonys I assume. I guess I have issues with that since I feel that they have been completely involved in hampering the investigation. I want Caylee to have a proper service and burial by people who will not try to use it as an opportunity to grandstand. Maybe the father and his family will come forward... I dunno.... this just bugs me.

That is another reason i believe the father is in the family.  I posted this before......LE says they know who the father is and that means they would have to have made notification of this situation and I believe if it were someone outside of the family, they would have already gotten a lawyer and filed for custodial rights of Caylee's body.  They wouldn't want another media circus of yet another uncaring family involved in this whole mess.

Yeah.... that makes a lot of sense to me. I just want Caylee to get what she deserves so badly.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #621 on: October 09, 2008, 11:13:54 AM »

Here's my most recent concern. When they do find Caylee, she'll be released to the Anthonys I assume. I guess I have issues with that since I feel that they have been completely involved in hampering the investigation. I want Caylee to have a proper service and burial by people who will not try to use it as an opportunity to grandstand. Maybe the father and his family will come forward... I dunno.... this just bugs me.

Remains will be released to next of kin

Kinda sad huh?

Case face should be behind bars by then. I bet Tim and team show up 10-18 weekend

Peace Monkeys
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 09, 2008, 11:18:00 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17668939/detail.html

Baez: I Can't Predict If Casey Will Be Indicted
Source: State Will Seek Homicide Charge Against Anthony

POSTED: 6:28 am EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 8:35 am EDT October 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s attorney declined Thursday morning to predict whether she will be indicted on a homicide charge when a grand jury meets next week.

“I’m not a fortune teller,” Jose Baez said on NBC-TV’s "Today" show. “We’ve been preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.”

Baez again criticized prosecutors, saying they were trying Anthony in the media and “tainting the jury pool.”

Anthony’s 3-year-old daughter Caylee has not been seen since June. She is charged at this time with child neglect and filing a false report to law enforcement.

But sources said on Wednesday that prosecutors will take evidence to a grand jury in Orlando on Tuesday and seek a homicide charge.

Baez said Anthony will not testify before the grand jury, which he said was “a one-sided affair” that is held in secret in which only prosecutors present evidence.

When asked why Anthony has not opened up more about the case, Baez said people are assuming she knows where Caylee is “and she doesn’t.”

Anthony is expected in court on Friday to hear several motions that Baez filed, including one to allow her to visit places where she can help to find Caylee without the media’s knowledge.

Baez said today that this is important to preparing Anthony’s defense.

Investigators at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said on Wednesday that they believe they can prove Casey Anthony killed Caylee.

A top investigator who will testify before a grand jury next week told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing that, "we don't have a smoking gun."

On the downside, the investigator said there's no body, crime scene, confession or a witness to tell jurors what happened to the missing toddler.

"We're very comfortable with what we have uncovered," a top investigator said, and he called this prosecution, "absolutely the big puzzle ... the totality of everything."

Prosecutors will piece together inconsistencies from interviews that Anthony gave to police and the things she told her family and friends.

They will present evidence from Anthony's car, the air inside, hair and a stain in the trunk. It's forensic evidence that investigators said previously has led them to believe Caylee is likely dead and her body was in the trunk.

Investigators said they plan to present evidence that Anthony had been doing computer searches for chloroform, and the air in the car was saturated with the solvent.

The top investigator said they'll ask a grand jury what it looks like to them, and he said it all leads, "to one logical conclusion ... we're going to be able to convict."

I believe that Baez's statement in regards to Casey not knowing where Caylee is may be true.  I contend that either her father or her brother participated in a coverup and ...

Nevertheless ... Casey knows what actions caused her daughter's demise and ... she had shared the happenings with her attorney.

Janet

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #623 on: October 09, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

JCP sells towels as well, possibly for clean up as after 11 days things would be quite a mess, even the trunk.  She did some major cleaning at some point in time..some where!

That being said is why I thought "shower curtain".  She could have purchased the shower curtain early on to "line" the trunk as to help contain a mess. Just thinking out loud here.

I hope that the JCP statement is included in the next doc dump as that is a key piece of evidence!

There is someone here that said she worked in a morgue.  I cant remember who, but maybe we can ask someone how difficult it would be to move an 11 day old corpse.  I cant imagine it would be easy because of all the bugs and fluid, so i dont know if a shower curtain would be a good container .  Sorry, this is so gross to think about
I agree with you, just trying to think of what she has to work with.  Maybe a suitcase or luggage tote lined with a plastic shower curtain?  Due to the minimal leakage the container would have to be either plastic or lined with plastic...all other material would create more leakage than that which was reported as being found.  I am having to seperate my mind from relating this to Caylee as it is demented beyond belief.

OK, maybe i should take a trip to JC penneys today and see what i can find.

Does anyone remember the scene from "Six Feet Under" when Nate had to bury his wife, who had been dead for a week a so????

Yes!  I think she was wrapped in plastic and the smell in the van was overwhelming.

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: October 09, 2008, 11:19:35 AM »

To pre-order TES tshirts email Erin.Bridwell@texasequusearch.org

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #625 on: October 09, 2008, 11:21:38 AM »

Here is something I have wondered on, If LP and LE and Tim have the same area in mind for TIM to search, Why would they wait until after tomorrow to start looking? ( LE start serching before Tim can arrive)I would think they would make it a priority to try and find her before a court date. JMO. I am so impatient with this case, I know they are doign a great job, I just wish the search would resume today, KWIM!!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: October 09, 2008, 11:21:58 AM »

10:55 a.m. The day after news broke regarding possible homicide charges against Casey Anthony, she arrived at her lawyer's office in Kissimmee without her usual Find Caylee T-shirt.

She and her mother, Cindy Anthony, arrived together at 10:45 a.m. Casey Anthony was clutching a notebook with the words 'Media Coverage' on the side.

Anthony's black ankle monitor could be seen attached to her left leg. Neither woman spoke to the media when they arrive

Heheheeeee

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/newsletter/orl-caylee-100908,0,1462676.story

Peace Monkeys
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: October 09, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »

NBC Today update on Caylee

- There may be a murder charge within days.
- LE says that there is no evidence that Caylee is still alive.
- Casey claimed that she searched for Caylee for two weeks, but videos have been released that she was busy shopping.
     At one Target she spent $110 on lingere and groceries, then $137 a few days later  at another Target for items including the blue sweatshirt with #82 and sunglasses that she wears.  There is an additional $155 for purchases that included beer and hamburger buns.  All of this was with forged checks that she cashed.
- She cashed a forged check for $250 at a bank.
- There was no evidence of purchases for Caylee during this time period.
- Casey wants relaxed restrictions so that she can help search for Caylee.
- Baez says that it's disappointing about the possible charges, because there is no evidence that Caylee is deceased.
- Baez says that Casey doesn't have to testify for the Grand Jury.  He doesn't believe in the Grand Jury because it isn't to her advantage and he wouldn't expose his client.
- Baez wants Casey to be able to search in specific places, to retrace her steps, and look in places where Caylee might be.  He wants to go with her to the locations to verify things.
- When Baez was asked why Casey doesn't put an end to the ordeal, he replied that she doesn't know where Caylee is.  He says that LE has systematically leaked evidence to taint jury pools.
- Baez says that they are prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.

Thank you NBC for keeping Caylee's story in the media.

He doesn't believe in the GJ because it is not to her advantage???? Is he kidding??? Of COURSE it is not to her advantage... it hardly ever IS to a criminal's advantage!! Where did he get his law degree... K MART?? Or was it TARGET??

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: October 09, 2008, 11:24:00 AM »

Stolen sunglasses and all

Peace Monkeys
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #629 on: October 09, 2008, 11:25:31 AM »

10:55 a.m. The day after news broke regarding possible homicide charges against Casey Anthony, she arrived at her lawyer's office in Kissimmee without her usual Find Caylee T-shirt.

She and her mother, Cindy Anthony, arrived together at 10:45 a.m. Casey Anthony was clutching a notebook with the words 'Media Coverage' on the side.

Anthony's black ankle monitor could be seen attached to her left leg. Neither woman spoke to the media when they arrive

Heheheeeee

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/newsletter/orl-caylee-100908,0,1462676.story

She knows Caylee is about to found!

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: October 09, 2008, 11:27:38 AM »

Here is something I have wondered on, If LP and LE and Tim have the same area in mind for TIM to search, Why would they wait until after tomorrow to start looking? ( LE start serching before Tim can arrive)I would think they would make it a priority to try and find her before a court date. JMO. I am so impatient with this case, I know they are doign a great job, I just wish the search would resume today, KWIM!!

They said last night on NG they will be there today!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #631 on: October 09, 2008, 11:27:55 AM »

Heheheeeee

Um..WTF!!  I hope that the prosecution has a picture of this for the grand jury to take a gander at.  This is very obvious that she is in it ONLY for the attention she is getting from the media.  I WANT HER GONE!

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM...I HATE THEM ALL!!  THEY ARE A WASTE, TOTAL WASTE OF BREATH!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: October 09, 2008, 11:30:01 AM »

Heheheeeee

She finally ditched the tshirt, the b!tch!

Phaedrus
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: October 09, 2008, 11:31:11 AM »

The search will be differant this time. Casey will be indicted on Tuesday, that will ease a lot of tension and anger
in the community. Tim is supposed to meet with LE tomorrow, IIRC. I hope they schedule for next weekend.

Do you think the GJ proceedings will be over in one day? Just asking because several others have said it could take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. If it only takes one day then LE must believe they have a pretty good case against her. WE HOPE that is true!! I so hope they find the little angel's body!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: October 09, 2008, 11:31:20 AM »

Stolen sunglasses and all

What a waste... huge waste.....

Phaedrus
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: October 09, 2008, 11:32:03 AM »

Hmmmm how significant is it that casey is not wearing her Find Caylee t shirt? She looks worried for the first time IMO. She does look worried that Caylee will be found, as someone else posted,and she does not want that........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #636 on: October 09, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »

Heheheeeee

She finally ditched the tshirt, the b!tch!
Could this act be considered an admittance of guilt?  She has no shame flaunting those hideous specs still...I have Fendi ones like that in black, and I think I still look fierce..the whites are hidi!!
I thought her bond said no tight clothing..I see pooch in that photo with that button down.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: October 09, 2008, 11:32:51 AM »

Heheheeeee

Um..WTF!!  I hope that the prosecution has a picture of this for the grand jury to take a gander at.  This is very obvious that she is in it ONLY for the attention she is getting from the media.  I WANT HER GONE!

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM...I HATE THEM ALL!!  THEY ARE A WASTE, TOTAL WASTE OF BREATH!

LOVE your scroll, Dolce and I miss Carpe!

Phaedrus
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: October 09, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »

Hmmmm how significant is it that casey is not wearing her Find Caylee t shirt? She looks worried for the first time IMO. She does look worried that Caylee will be found, as someone else posted,and she does not want that........

Is she pregnant, or just pizza bloated?

She looks puffy

Peace Monkeys
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #639 on: October 09, 2008, 11:33:56 AM »

I'm think of dressing up my Halloween scarecrow in those big sunglasses, push-up bra, and holding a Bud Light container.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.