April 25, 2024, 12:16:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390314 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: October 09, 2008, 11:34:26 AM »

I sincerely hope that Leonard Padilla's latest theory reflects the truth.  The implication is that remains may possibly be retrieved and ... Caylee will receive a buriel which honors her short life.  Also ... it implies that the action that took her life may be revealed.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Police Confiscate Gun in Car at Anthony Residence
Aired September 8, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

PADILLA: … My belief is that she put the child in the dumpster on the evening of the 27th -- excuse me, the evening of the 26th. Rob, on the other hand, believes that he put -- she put the child, if at all, in the dumpster on the evening of the 28th.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the situation is, she ran out of gas at the checking cashing store on the 26th. And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th and then it stops. It just stops. No communication with hardly anybody. And the car naturally got towed off on the 30th.

So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time because if you`re dealing with a body in a garbage bag, it`s, like -- you know, it`s an awful thing to say, but if you talk to a coroner or somebody that`s handled cadavers, they`ll tell you it`s like having 30 pounds of stew in a garbage bag. And if you have a bone breakthrough, it`ll just literally cover the trunk of the car with fluids. So you basically have to have somebody with you to help you keep somewhat your composure and also to get it over into the dumpster

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: The loudest statement that those purchases will make is there`s nothing in there -- there isn`t an item in there for Caylee.

But let me correct something that Natisha said. The car was actually spotted parked at the Amscot by Mrs. Sanchez (ph), the manager of the store there, on the morning of the 27. We believe and we are pretty sure we know that she came back out of Tony`s house around 10:00 o`clock that morning, drove the car off to her mom`s, called J.C. Penney, then went on further towards the airport, where -- my associate, Rob Dick, has narrowed down an area by the airport where he believes the body will be found. And Tim from Equusearch is headed out there in the morning. And I`m telling you, I`m putting my money on Tim finding that body before Tuesday.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #641 on: October 09, 2008, 11:34:42 AM »

Here is something I have wondered on, If LP and LE and Tim have the same area in mind for TIM to search, Why would they wait until after tomorrow to start looking? ( LE start serching before Tim can arrive)I would think they would make it a priority to try and find her before a court date. JMO. I am so impatient with this case, I know they are doign a great job, I just wish the search would resume today, KWIM!!

They said last night on NG they will be there today!

umm, I must have missed that. I did see where the spokes person for TES said that he is headed down here today but that was to see if the area can be searched better now then before and if it can then they will determine when to bring in the equipment to resume the search. Sorry I am just being impatient as I said before ;") I am going to find something productive to do, In eed ot clear my mind of this for a while.
Praying something good happens today.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #642 on: October 09, 2008, 11:35:03 AM »

The search will be differant this time. Casey will be indicted on Tuesday, that will ease a lot of tension and anger
in the community. Tim is supposed to meet with LE tomorrow, IIRC. I hope they schedule for next weekend.
Why wait until next weekend?  WHY WHY WHY!!?!?!  Why not start now?  I do not understand the need to wait TommTomm please explain.  TIA!   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #643 on: October 09, 2008, 11:36:06 AM »

Hmmmm how significant is it that casey is not wearing her Find Caylee t shirt? She looks worried for the first time IMO. She does look worried that Caylee will be found, as someone else posted,and she does not want that........

Is she pregnant, or just pizza bloated?

She looks puffy

Lawdy, I hope it's just pizza bloat!

Lisa
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: October 09, 2008, 11:37:26 AM »

Okay, so Casey/Baez want her to have freedom so she can check out places where Caylee might be?  Yet they say that there is no evidence that Caylee is deceased?  Okay, so are they saying that Caylee is standing by the sliding board waiting for Casey to come find here after all this time?  Or, that the babysitting came back from PR and is hanging out at the park so she can return Caylee?  I am so confused with Baez/Casey statements.  They sure know how to really double talk!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: October 09, 2008, 11:37:54 AM »

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #646 on: October 09, 2008, 11:41:01 AM »

does she own anything that is not form tight fitting?  ugg she disgust me. 

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: October 09, 2008, 11:41:24 AM »

Okay, so Casey/Baez want her to have freedom so she can check out places where Caylee might be?  Yet they say that there is no evidence that Caylee is deceased?  Okay, so are they saying that Caylee is standing by the sliding board waiting for Casey to come find here after all this time?  Or, that the babysitting came back from PR and is hanging out at the park so she can return Caylee?  I am so confused with Baez/Casey statements.  They sure know how to really double talk!

Exactly.  Along with "my client can not say where Caylee is because she does not know" coupled with "it is not in my clients best interest to speak at this time as it could help build the homicide case" (something like that..its back a page).  LOL 
Talk out both sides of your ASS much Mr. Jose Baez?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: October 09, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »

I sincerely hope that Leonard Padilla's latest theory reflects the truth.  The implication is that remains may possibly be retrieved and ... Caylee will receive a buriel which honors her short life.  Also ... it implies that the action that took her life may be revealed.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Police Confiscate Gun in Car at Anthony Residence
Aired September 8, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

PADILLA: … My belief is that she put the child in the dumpster on the evening of the 27th -- excuse me, the evening of the 26th. Rob, on the other hand, believes that he put -- she put the child, if at all, in the dumpster on the evening of the 28th.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the situation is, she ran out of gas at the checking cashing store on the 26th. And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th and then it stops. It just stops. No communication with hardly anybody. And the car naturally got towed off on the 30th.

So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time because if you`re dealing with a body in a garbage bag, it`s, like -- you know, it`s an awful thing to say, but if you talk to a coroner or somebody that`s handled cadavers, they`ll tell you it`s like having 30 pounds of stew in a garbage bag. And if you have a bone breakthrough, it`ll just literally cover the trunk of the car with fluids. So you basically have to have somebody with you to help you keep somewhat your composure and also to get it over into the dumpster

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: The loudest statement that those purchases will make is there`s nothing in there -- there isn`t an item in there for Caylee.

But let me correct something that Natisha said. The car was actually spotted parked at the Amscot by Mrs. Sanchez (ph), the manager of the store there, on the morning of the 27. We believe and we are pretty sure we know that she came back out of Tony`s house around 10:00 o`clock that morning, drove the car off to her mom`s, called J.C. Penney, then went on further towards the airport, where -- my associate, Rob Dick, has narrowed down an area by the airport where he believes the body will be found. And Tim from Equusearch is headed out there in the morning. And I`m telling you, I`m putting my money on Tim finding that body before Tuesday.

Thank you for posting LP from last night, TES will be there today!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: October 09, 2008, 11:43:02 AM »

10:55 a.m. The day after news broke regarding possible homicide charges against Casey Anthony, she arrived at her lawyer's office in Kissimmee without her usual Find Caylee T-shirt.

She and her mother, Cindy Anthony, arrived together at 10:45 a.m. Casey Anthony was clutching a notebook with the words 'Media Coverage' on the side.

Anthony's black ankle monitor could be seen attached to her left leg. Neither woman spoke to the media when they arrive

Heheheeeee

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/newsletter/orl-caylee-100908,0,1462676.story

She finally ditched the tshirt, the b!tch!
Could this act be considered an admittance of guilt?  She has no shame flaunting those hideous specs still...I have Fendi ones like that in black, and I think I still look fierce..the whites are hidi!!
I thought her bond said no tight clothing..I see pooch in that photo with that button down.

Come on everyone... give the girl a break. She just wanted to "dress up" for her BF (JB)... LOL

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: October 09, 2008, 11:43:08 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!

Banana bread?  Coffee??

Yeah Dolce - I would like to know you're exciting news too! You're having twins right?
YES!

Ok back on topic!! (Just found out this morning) Alright done..back on topic!  SORRY KLAAS!!!!

WOW!!!! Congratulations to you... that will be doubly exciting!!! I always wanted twins, used to babysit twins in another life... it was SO much fun!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #651 on: October 09, 2008, 11:44:04 AM »

does she own anything that is not form tight fitting?  ugg she disgust me. 

I can't wait to see what she wears to court tomorrow!

Lisa
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #652 on: October 09, 2008, 11:44:17 AM »

The search will be differant this time. Casey will be indicted on Tuesday, that will ease a lot of tension and anger
in the community. Tim is supposed to meet with LE tomorrow, IIRC. I hope they schedule for next weekend.
Why wait until next weekend?  WHY WHY WHY!!?!?!  Why not start now?  I do not understand the need to wait TommTomm please explain.  TIA!   

Tim is flying in tomorrow to meet with OCSO. He will then scout the area to be searched to insure safety
of volunteers and Caylee's remains.

Beach said it has been raining a lot though.

Crikey

Peace Monkeys
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: October 09, 2008, 11:45:16 AM »

If Caylee is found, I hope it is after Casey is arrested and I pray that they dont let her go to the funeral.
A man arrested in Troy NY last week for slamming his 4 month old son against the ground several times during a fight with his wife, was denied a trip to the funeral. So should she.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: October 09, 2008, 11:45:28 AM »

Stolen sunglasses and all

Awwww.. she made a scrapbook of all her own news stories.  How pathetic!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #655 on: October 09, 2008, 11:47:08 AM »

It is very pathetic!  Her daughter is missing yet she is more concerned about seeing her face on tv and in print!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: October 09, 2008, 11:47:11 AM »

Tim is flying in tomorrow to meet with OCSO. He will then scout the area to be searched to insure safety
of volunteers and Caylee's remains.

Beach said it has been raining a lot though.

Crikey
Crikey?  LOL  Aw poor TommTomm... Tim has to find the body now!  It has been drizzly..I wouldnt call it monsoon or hurricane weather though.  LOL  Definantly not enough to cause flooding.  Typical summer in Florida!
LP wants the baby found before Tuesday and so do I!! 

Crikey! 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: October 09, 2008, 11:48:36 AM »

I'm sure Casey's binder of Media Coverage is to help Baez in his quest to convince everyone that poor, poor Casey would never be able to get a fair trial because the media is so biased against her.

I guess showing the public what Casey actually did while she should have been looking for Caylee is media bias in Baez's opinion.

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: October 09, 2008, 11:48:44 AM »

PADILLA: It`s a little of both. There`s combinations. But there`s a road that cuts through from the northwest to the southeast. It cuts right through there. I don`t have a map with me, so it`s difficult to explain. But there is an area right there.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #659 on: October 09, 2008, 11:49:46 AM »

It is very pathetic!  Her daughter is missing yet she is more concerned about seeing her face on tv and in print!

Lisa

It may contain print outs from Scared Monkeys

"See Jose, everybody hates me"

"Come see daddy Jose honey,....."

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.