April 18, 2024, 03:13:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 389974 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: October 09, 2008, 01:29:44 PM »

Tomm Tomm - I think you are the only rooster left.

Darn I hate that

I know you do.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: October 09, 2008, 01:32:18 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: October 09, 2008, 01:33:35 PM »

Bumper sticker IS on Casey's Sunfire

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: October 09, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »

I am so glad the LE people know who is Caylee's father.  I also do not accept automatically that he wanted no part of Caylee's life.  He may not even know or have known that he was the father.  LE went out to California to talk to the Marine and it may be that they checked his dna.  If so, he is very much alive.  Of course, it could be true that the father is dead, but that comes from the Anthonys.  I know many rumors are swirling about the father...he was a family friend, he was killed in a car wreck, he moved out of state, Cindy saw his obit in the paper, he has another family, he is married, he is either George or Lee, etc.  But it is possible he wants to stand up for his child now and claim her body and even sue the family for negligent homicide, cover up or whatever in a civil court.  I have not written him off as uncaring or dead if he is outside the family.  I doubt simply anything said by the Anthonys at this point.

Do we know for sure that LE knows (by name) who Caylee's father is....or do the have the DNA of her father but still need to match it to someone?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: October 09, 2008, 01:40:31 PM »

I am so glad the LE people know who is Caylee's father.  I also do not accept automatically that he wanted no part of Caylee's life.  He may not even know or have known that he was the father.  LE went out to California to talk to the Marine and it may be that they checked his dna.  If so, he is very much alive.  Of course, it could be true that the father is dead, but that comes from the Anthonys.  I know many rumors are swirling about the father...he was a family friend, he was killed in a car wreck, he moved out of state, Cindy saw his obit in the paper, he has another family, he is married, he is either George or Lee, etc.  But it is possible he wants to stand up for his child now and claim her body and even sue the family for negligent homicide, cover up or whatever in a civil court.  I have not written him off as uncaring or dead if he is outside the family.  I doubt simply anything said by the Anthonys at this point.

Do we know for sure that LE knows (by name) who Caylee's father is....or do the have the DNA of her father but still need to match it to someone?

IIRC LP said LE knows who Caylee's father is....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: October 09, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »

Casey will probably have to borrow something of her Mom's to wear for her courtdate.  Oh Casey, let me pick it - please please please.
Doesn't she still have the pants that mom Cindy washed?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #766 on: October 09, 2008, 01:42:10 PM »

OMG I about choked on a strawberry!  You are too funny!!!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: October 09, 2008, 01:43:21 PM »

Hey Monkeys!
A couple of Random Thoughts today, just throwing some things out there.  I hope you don't mind.

1.  I am wondering if the breakup of Mallory and Lee (if true) has anything to do with the news about the DNA?
     Someone posted earlier today that a friend of Mallory's was blaming Casey for splitting them up.  How would that
     happen?  I have no doubt if anything ever did happen between LA & KC then she's shared that info by now and
     maybe that's it?  Speculation, rumor and all...still think there's some truth to the baby daddy business IMO.

2.  If Mallory is pregnant and due in November, conception date would have been around Feb/March? could this news
     have been a catalyst for KC?  If you consider that she no longer would have all of CA's attention (for Caylee)?
     If LA is the biofather of Caylee, and if Casey suspected or knew, what do you think that would have done to her
     mentally/emotionally?

Just some thoughts to ponder...

....maybe (if true) it had something to do with the alleged collecting of Caylee Funds by Mallory's mother? Possible there was some perceived impropriety of funds? Heck I am starting to think this Anthony family would kill one another over money.......oops....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: October 09, 2008, 01:45:11 PM »

Congratts.......Dolce..........just read it here........yay

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: October 09, 2008, 01:45:23 PM »

I cannot comprehend why LE would be travelling to California to check out Brandon Snow's DNA in regards to Caylee's paternity if paternity has already been established.

Janet

______

OK....To clear this up...I just called LP back....asked this one question....AND LP gave me permission to post his answer to our forum....
QUESTION: Does the Anthony Family *know* that Baby Caylee's dadda is a member of the Anthony Family....
LP....YES
Destiny.....

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... Well, there`s a Brandon Snow (ph) that was a friend of hers that other people have alleged could be the father that went up to North Carolina recently. I think he`s in the Army.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive.  The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics?
Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

GRACE: Which is?

PADILLA: . findings. And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: October 09, 2008, 01:45:42 PM »

I heard LP say that on NG but that still doesn't tell me if they have his name. I keep calling the 407-754-4058 # and all I ever get is music playing. I traced this # to a land line but I thought only cells had music. Does anyone know if music can be put on land lines?

BTW I am crazy for your avi! Just adorable!

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: October 09, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »

Congratts.......Dolce..........just read it here........yay
Thanks so much!  Welcome back to the cage Miss HH!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 09, 2008, 01:48:02 PM »

Dolce I left you a congrats in the musings thread...(Congrats again)

MrsK I also left you a message in the musings thread...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: October 09, 2008, 01:50:34 PM »

Out4Bull wrote;

...........As far as the remains going to the family.  I felt against it for the longest time but I have to say, they were the only love Caylee knew, however twisted, she would have wanted them to be the ones.  I'm sure she was too young to understand but I still think that's probably what she would have wanted.  I think GA & CA loved her, I hope they did.  I hope she felt loved from someone.  I think she's so much better off now, in Heaven, without a care.

I have to agree.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: October 09, 2008, 01:51:37 PM »

I heard LP say that on NG but that still doesn't tell me if they have his name. I keep calling the 407-754-4058 # and all I ever get is music playing. I traced this # to a land line but I thought only cells had music. Does anyone know if music can be put on land lines?

Yes   Le  knows who the father is............even if Casey doesnt.....LOl

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: October 09, 2008, 01:55:29 PM »

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #776 on: October 09, 2008, 01:57:42 PM »

Wasn't there one of Casey's friends who overheard a phone conversation between Casey and Lee where Casey was jumping his butt for not comeing to see Caylee more often?  He said the conversation sounded more like a mom jumping a father than an uncle.  Does anyone else remember this? 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: October 09, 2008, 02:01:36 PM »

If Tony's apartment is only a short distance Amscott ... why could Casey Anthony not have walked on the morning of June 27th?

I walk more than that distance along with Brandi (Golden Retriever) to collect my mail from the super boxes each day.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 09, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »

Thank you! I have wondered about that since LP said it on NG. I am sooo sad about this whole mess it just breaks my heart!! I am glad they have a name to go with the DNA. My "baby" is almost grown now but I can't imagine one single minute of my life without him!

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: October 09, 2008, 02:04:28 PM »

Casey's lesser known MySpace photo sticker

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.