April 26, 2024, 08:49:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390464 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: October 09, 2008, 02:04:42 PM »

gotta  go to work.......see all you Monkeys in a few hours..........Yall  stay on Slore patrol.......dont let her go anywhere!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 09, 2008, 02:04:53 PM »

OT Mods feel free to move or erase, just thought it will give us an idea of the upcoming plans with TES and Tim.

+++++++++++++++

High-profile search team to look for missing Gastonia woman

October 8, 2008 - 4:39PM
A high-profile search and recovery team has agreed to come assist law enforcement in the search for Gastonia-resident Jamie Fraley, who vanished on April 8.

Texas EquuSearch Inc.-founder Tim Miller said he expects to be in Gaston County by the end of next week, after returning from Orlando. His team is there searching for two missing persons that have received national media attention - 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, who went missing in June, and 27-year-old Jennifer Keese, who vanished in January 2006.

While he can't promise results, Miller said he does have more than 800 members nationwide and eight years of experience on more than 930 cases. Miller said his group is better equipped than any law enforcement agency in the nation with the latest technological equipment.

And Miller said he also has a deep understanding of what Fraley's family is going through. His 16-year-old daughter Laura Miller went missing in 1984 and was dismissed as a runaway until police found her body with the remains of other murdered women 17 months later.

"I promised my daughter and I promised God I would never leave another family alone," Miller said. "I never knew there would be so many families going through what I went through."

Kim Fraley, the missing girl's mother, said her sister Stacy Dennis, who works in law enforcement in North Carolina, contacted Texas EquuSearch a few months ago. Miller recently spoke with Gaston County Police investigators, who have been searching diligently for Fraley and welcomed the additional help, she said.

"I've been praying for this for a long time," Kim Fraley said Wednesday after talking to Miller. "He's going to do everything he can to try and bring my baby home."

Founded in 2000 in the North Galveston area, Miller said the group was initially a team that searched on horseback. But soon Miller said new recruits approached him with other resources and expertise, groups of ATV enthusiasts, divers, helicopter pilots and canine search teams.

Since its inception, the group has recovered 87 missing people, closing those cases and allowing grieving family members to say their final farewells. Miller said he doesn't charge families anything for his services, but the group is funded exclusively by donations and is usually strapped for cash.

Local volunteers familiar with the area also provide other valuable resources. Because they are familiar with the area, they offer guidance and sometimes meals and lodging, he said.

In addition to money, time is always an issue, Miller said. The longer a person has been missing the harder it is to find them. But in some cases, Miller said his team has used the latest technology to quickly locate people that had not been seen in years.

Miller said his team found an Oklahoma woman who had been missing for five years in 35 minutes using the latest sonar equipment to search a lake for her vehicle.

And Miller said he has been actively involved in the search for missing Alabama-teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in May 2005 on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Miller said he's flown to Aruba eight times and recently found an eyewitness. Miller claims Aruban detectives dismissed the witness's testimony, but Miller said he flew the man to Houston for a polygraph test, which he passed.

"He passed the polygraph. So I took it to the prosecuting attorney and said what are you going to do?" Miller said.

Miller said sometimes they review the investigation of local law enforcement and find that there is nothing more they can do, but if there is even a slim chance of success, they'll go to work.

At this point, the person responsible for Fraley's disappearance is probably relaxing and thinking the investigation is nearly over, Miller said. If nothing else, Miller said the search team would generate new interest, would probably increase the reward offered for information and give some comfort to Fraley's family.

"We're hoping law enforcement gets that magic phone call that takes the investigation in a brand new direction," Fraley said. "I just want to get there and hug (Kim Fraley's) neck and say I'm sorry for what you're going through."

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/miller_25820___article.html/fraley_missing.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: October 09, 2008, 02:05:02 PM »

Maybe a silly question --

Does Caylee's father know he's the father?   

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: October 09, 2008, 02:05:15 PM »

If Tony's apartment is only a short distance Amscott ... why could Casey Anthony not have walked on the morning of June 27th?

I walk more than that distance along with Brandi (Golden Retriever) to collect my mail from the super boxes each day.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

OOPS!!!

I did not read Padilla's words correctly.  I thought he said 1/4 mile not 1 1/4 mile.

Nevertheless ... 1 1/4 mile is not a long walk.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: October 09, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »

I am so glad the LE people know who is Caylee's father.  I also do not accept automatically that he wanted no part of Caylee's life.  He may not even know or have known that he was the father.  LE went out to California to talk to the Marine and it may be that they checked his dna.  If so, he is very much alive.  Of course, it could be true that the father is dead, but that comes from the Anthonys.  I know many rumors are swirling about the father...he was a family friend, he was killed in a car wreck, he moved out of state, Cindy saw his obit in the paper, he has another family, he is married, he is either George or Lee, etc.  But it is possible he wants to stand up for his child now and claim her body and even sue the family for negligent homicide, cover up or whatever in a civil court.  I have not written him off as uncaring or dead if he is outside the family.  I doubt simply anything said by the Anthonys at this point.

Do we know for sure that LE knows (by name) who Caylee's father is....or do the have the DNA of her father but still need to match it to someone?

We have been told they KNOW who it is but I don't think that's verified yet.  I'm sure we'll all know after the grand jury testimony.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: October 09, 2008, 02:13:29 PM »

I am so glad the LE people know who is Caylee's father.  I also do not accept automatically that he wanted no part of Caylee's life.  He may not even know or have known that he was the father.  LE went out to California to talk to the Marine and it may be that they checked his dna.  If so, he is very much alive.  Of course, it could be true that the father is dead, but that comes from the Anthonys.  I know many rumors are swirling about the father...he was a family friend, he was killed in a car wreck, he moved out of state, Cindy saw his obit in the paper, he has another family, he is married, he is either George or Lee, etc.  But it is possible he wants to stand up for his child now and claim her body and even sue the family for negligent homicide, cover up or whatever in a civil court.  I have not written him off as uncaring or dead if he is outside the family.  I doubt simply anything said by the Anthonys at this point.

Do we know for sure that LE knows (by name) who Caylee's father is....or do the have the DNA of her father but still need to match it to someone?

We have been told they KNOW who it is but I don't think that's verified yet.  I'm sure we'll all know after the grand jury testimony.

Thanks Klaas, much appreciated

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: October 09, 2008, 02:14:53 PM »

I sincerely hope that Leonard Padilla's latest theory reflects the truth.  The implication is that remains may possibly be retrieved and ... Caylee will receive a buriel which honors her short life.  Also ... it implies that the action that took her life may be revealed.

Janet

++++++++

DUMPSTER

NANCY GRACE

PADILLA: ... And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

NANCY GRACE
Police Confiscate Gun in Car at Anthony Residence
Aired September 8, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

PADILLA: … My belief is that she put the child in the dumpster on the evening of the 27th -- excuse me, the evening of the 26th. Rob, on the other hand, believes that he put -- she put the child, if at all, in the dumpster on the evening of the 28th.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the situation is, she ran out of gas at the checking cashing store on the 26th. And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th and then it stops. It just stops. No communication with hardly anybody. And the car naturally got towed off on the 30th.

So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time because if you`re dealing with a body in a garbage bag, it`s, like -- you know, it`s an awful thing to say, but if you talk to a coroner or somebody that`s handled cadavers, they`ll tell you it`s like having 30 pounds of stew in a garbage bag. And if you have a bone breakthrough, it`ll just literally cover the trunk of the car with fluids. So you basically have to have somebody with you to help you keep somewhat your composure and also to get it over into the dumpster

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

AIRPORT

NANCY GRACE
Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: The loudest statement that those purchases will make is there`s nothing in there -- there isn`t an item in there for Caylee.

But let me correct something that Natisha said. The car was actually spotted parked at the Amscot by Mrs. Sanchez (ph), the manager of the store there, on the morning of the 27. We believe and we are pretty sure we know that she came back out of Tony`s house around 10:00 o`clock that morning, drove the car off to her mom`s, called J.C. Penney, then went on further towards the airport, where -- my associate, Rob Dick, has narrowed down an area by the airport where he believes the body will be found. And Tim from Equusearch is headed out there in the morning. And I`m telling you, I`m putting my money on Tim finding that body before Tuesday.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: October 09, 2008, 02:19:05 PM »

JB trying making a getaway with Casey     

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 09, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »

Okay, bored monkey here looked up all the target receipt items! 
From this receipt - if my eyes read the number correct here are the results of this document:  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_53.htm

Sandals 077143049 : http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1223571665/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0994457-3666510?ie=UTF8&asin=B001300434

061030202 - no results
090010727 - no results
023030816 - no results
023045529 - no results

Jeans 014114093:  http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1223570518/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0994457-3666510?ie=UTF8&asin=B000WCUWE0

202042025 - no results

Polo top016099797:  http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1223570445/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0994457-3666510?ie=UTF8&asin=B0013J980K

chemise 020112968:  http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1223575100/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0994457-3666510?ie=UTF8&asin=B0012DCBW4

cashier rang twice - chemise
next line void

020112963 - no results

Moss Linen Jacket 013040328 (wonder if she will wear this to court!) http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1223570230/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0994457-3666510?ie=UTF8&asin=B00145D1ME

Moss 82 top 018037335:  http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1223570279/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0994457-3666510?ie=UTF8&asin=B0015T3R4G

018037224  - no results

Square neck top 015011857 :  http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1223575295/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0994457-3666510?ie=UTF8&asin=B0012VRC2A

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: October 09, 2008, 02:23:17 PM »

After watching the tape of Casey on one of her Target shopping sprees, I found it really strange that she was buying such a jumbo package of paper towels.  It just seemed out of line for someone using a stolen check to be buying such a large quantity of paper towels.  I know the cost of those towels was about $12...if they were on sale.  The paper towels just don't seem to fit in with other items purchased, such as clothes, beer, chips...etc.  When I saw the paper towels, I immediately thought she must have purchased those for a "clean up" of her car.  I can't see her buying that quantity of paper towels for her boyfriend's apartment, when she could have spent the $$$ on herself.  Does anyone else think this is a bit strange?  maybe this has been discussed but I may have missed it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: October 09, 2008, 02:23:19 PM »

Thanks Klaas, much appreciated

Something to note about Grand Jury proceedings: Secrecy. The prosecutor, grand jurors, and the grand jury stenographer are prohibited from disclosing what happened before the grand jury, unless ordered to do so in a judicial proceeding.

However, the witnesses are not sworn to secrecy, and may disclose whatever he or she wishes to whomever he or she wishes.

I believe each witness will be brought in separately, so they will not hear other witnesses' testimonies.

I do not believe we will hear much except whether the grand jury returns a true bill (indictment) or not.

We will have to wait for the trial for details.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #791 on: October 09, 2008, 02:23:20 PM »

Has anyone see the Winn Dixie video? I want to see that..

Does anyone know the exact total of the checks..I heard the total was like 1300 dollars..So i'm guessing there is alot of bank charges or i'm missing something.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: October 09, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »

I hope something official is revealed in the Grand Jury hearing and ... speculation regarding this issue can cease.  Nevertheless ... I cannot comprehend what the paternity of Caylee has to do with her demise.

Janet

______

OK....To clear this up...I just called LP back....asked this one question....AND LP gave me permission to post his answer to our forum....
QUESTION: Does the Anthony Family *know* that Baby Caylee's dadda is a member of the Anthony Family....
LP....YES
Destiny.....

NANCY GRACE

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED GET CASEY ANTHONY OUT OF JAIL: Well, here`s the situation, Nancy. I believe that when the FBI, who`s got one of the finest labs in the world comes back with the DNA it`s going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary.

_____

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: October 09, 2008, 02:24:58 PM »

Klaas, I need to ask you a question about NH in the beginning.  How can I email you? Does the PM work anymore? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: October 09, 2008, 02:25:24 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/17670635/index.html

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: October 09, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »

I just came across the link to her bail handbook. It definitely states no tight or suggestive clothing, but it only says in reference to case mgr visits. Does anyone have any insight? could this poss. be a violation?
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42181239.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: October 09, 2008, 02:26:22 PM »

Klaas, I need to ask you a question about NH in the beginning.  How can I email you? Does the PM work anymore? 

PM's don't work.  Email me at smklaas@hotmail.com .  Hope I know the answer, LOL 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: October 09, 2008, 02:26:31 PM »

JB trying making a getaway with Casey     

_____

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: October 09, 2008, 02:27:00 PM »

Did anyone see this video?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27097458#27097458

!~*Mar*~!

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: October 09, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »

After watching the tape of Casey on one of her Target shopping sprees, I found it really strange that she was buying such a jumbo package of paper towels.  It just seemed out of line for someone using a stolen check to be buying such a large quantity of paper towels.  I know the cost of those towels was about $12...if they were on sale.  The paper towels just don't seem to fit in with other items purchased, such as clothes, beer, chips...etc.  When I saw the paper towels, I immediately thought she must have purchased those for a "clean up" of her car.  I can't see her buying that quantity of paper towels for her boyfriend's apartment, when she could have spent the $$$ on herself.  Does anyone else think this is a bit strange?  maybe this has been discussed but I may have missed it.

I think she paid $6 for them, probably on sale.  She couldnt' have planned to clean up the car though, it was already towed by this date.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.