April 19, 2024, 10:04:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390053 times)
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: October 09, 2008, 02:41:40 PM »

Not sure when the paper towels were purchase.  If the car had been towed, then cleaning up the car would have been out of the question.  I just thought it odd that she would be buying such a huge package of paper towels.  I usually buy that size package to stock up on at home.  Casey just doesn't seem like the kind of person to "stock up."

Of course its odd. Why would she need all that paper toweling? The only use for it is cleaning.

I always buy my paper towels in bulk like that and its just me and my daughter here at home. LOL

Its definitely cheaper to buy that way....and the skank DOES use coupons as we all found out...

I dunno know, it wasn't like she was using her own money so the "stocking up" was probably something she never did before since she has NO JOB!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: October 09, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »

Not sure when the paper towels were purchase.  If the car had been towed, then cleaning up the car would have been out of the question.  I just thought it odd that she would be buying such a huge package of paper towels.  I usually buy that size package to stock up on at home.  Casey just doesn't seem like the kind of person to "stock up."

Of course its odd. Why would she need all that paper toweling? The only use for it is cleaning.

I have to comment here...I have 3 kids, a Husband and a dog.  We buy paper towels in big packages like that also.  They are used in our household for everything from napkins at dinner time to wiping up spills plus cleaning.  I use a roll a week I bet.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 09, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »

Just popping in to say hi and introduce myself.  I've been reading here for weeks - feels like I know most of you already.    Smile

Gotta find an avatar ...

hi Budsgirl.....CBB and Klass make the best avatars in the world...enjoy your search and welocme to SM

Budsgirl, go to scaredmonkeys home & look in the monkey lounge for halloween avatars & send Crazybabyborg a post. She will make you a perfect avatar! Also, non-halloween avatars are in the lounge, too!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #823 on: October 09, 2008, 02:43:24 PM »

Well she was cooking and cleaning at Tony's place......maybe it was very dirty ?

Hopefully, LE asked Tony about that.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: October 09, 2008, 02:43:39 PM »

Paper Towels bought on July 8:

Thanks Brandi.

When it is considered that Casey's vehicle was impounded on June 30th ... the date of the purchase would rule out the paper towell having anything to do with the cleaning of the trunk.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: October 09, 2008, 02:44:07 PM »

6 bucks for all those? good buy slore 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #826 on: October 09, 2008, 02:44:15 PM »

I have to comment here...I have 3 kids, a Husband and a dog.  We buy paper towels in big packages like that also.  They are used in our household for everything from napkins at dinner time to wiping up spills plus cleaning.  I use a roll a week I bet.

Yes I do too however I don't think any of us consider KC to be a domestic diva!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: October 09, 2008, 02:44:32 PM »

Tomm Tomm - I think you are the only rooster left.

Darn I hate that

Sure you do!!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #828 on: October 09, 2008, 02:45:31 PM »

I don't find that purchase of paper towels funny..They could be sloppy drunks and use them for cleaning up after their drinking games..I did kinda find all those strawberries a little odd..lol! They were on a few receipts, if i remember correctly
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: October 09, 2008, 02:46:18 PM »

weren't they cherries?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #830 on: October 09, 2008, 02:47:22 PM »

Paper Towels bought on July 8:

Well she was cooking and cleaning at Tony's place......maybe it was very dirty ?

It's not like it was a case and it's not like she was spending "her" money. It was probably on sale and she grabbed it. I don't read a lot into it because of the date it was bought. jmo

Welcome new monkeys!

----------------------
Ms. Dolce,

What a blessing!! You get to shop for TWO of everything. How fun is that!

You thought Mr. needed oxygen this morning, wait till he sees the monthly diaper bill. ::giggles::

Wonderful news hon!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: October 09, 2008, 02:48:17 PM »

[/quote]

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrb7hb86rcct&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27645274&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1

.....Try this link
[/quote]

KCJackie, I just wanted to thank you for all the great work you have done on the maps.  I especially like the timelines you post along with the map.  Makes it much more clear for me to understand!

(And those be some mighty cute "terrors" in your avatar.  Puppy kisses!)

Thanks!
[/quote]

Thank You Weeble.  This was our one & only litter - I kept the 3rd one from the right (Daisy).  I'm still working on a couple other days of maps - let me know if there is a particular day I should be looking at.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: October 09, 2008, 02:48:41 PM »

Something to note about Grand Jury proceedings: Secrecy. The prosecutor, grand jurors, and the grand jury stenographer are prohibited from disclosing what happened before the grand jury, unless ordered to do so in a judicial proceeding.

However, the witnesses are not sworn to secrecy, and may disclose whatever he or she wishes to whomever he or she wishes.

I believe each witness will be brought in separately, so they will not hear other witnesses' testimonies.

I do not believe we will hear much except whether the grand jury returns a true bill (indictment) or not.

We will have to wait for the trial for details.

When I served my 18-month stint on federal grand jury duty, they would often bring in a witness and have them testify in front of us, even if someone wasn't going to be indicted for a particular crime until sometime in the future. They used to say that they did that in order to get their testimony on record. I'm wondering if they might use testimony recorded for the check crimes in a later murder charge against Casey.

I have been "studying up" on grand juries today. It's great we have you, BT as a monkey expert on this!

Am I correct in my statements above? About the secrecy and the expectation that we will find out very little regarding the grand jury proceeding?

Brandi

Yes, absolutely correct. We were allowed to make notes during testimony, but we were never allowed to take any notes outside the grand jury room with us. We would sometimes hear testimony on people with "sealed" indictments who didn't know they were about to be arrested, so it was crucial that no one talked about what happened in the grand jury room. As for the people who testified not being sworn to secrecy, they weren't allowed to hear anyone else's testimony, and no defense attorneys were allowed to accompany witnesses into the grand jury room. Each witness entered the room alone, was sworn in, and everything they said was recorded by the court reporter.The grand jury members were not allowed to talk, except to address questions to the witness, while the witness was in the room, so the witness wouldn't really hear anything that could be taken outside the room.

Great, BT! That is what I have learned about grand juries also.

One interesting (and good thing) LP said last night on NG is that this grand jury's term is almost up. So if they do not return a true bill, or indictment, the next grand jury will convene soon and the case can be brought to the new grand jury. (I am hoping and I believe this will not be necessary though.)

It is my understanding that the prosecutor can do this as many times as he wishes. It is not subject to the "double jeopardy" rule at all.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: October 09, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Maybe Casey made a paper bride dress like they do at Wedding Showers!!!!   Hahahahahahahahahahaha poor Tony.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: October 09, 2008, 02:49:33 PM »

I dunno, I buy bulk paper towels because I go through them like crazy. I use them to clean everything. The boys said she was cooking and cleaning so they probably dont buy them there and she didn't want to run out. needed to earn her keep so to speak

I actually get a kick out of some of the items she purchased, ie. food, drinks, paper towels. Because I know Cindy is thinking that she never bought stuff for their house and is probably fuming!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #835 on: October 09, 2008, 02:50:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  I was going to wait until I was completely caught up....but this picture made my blood boil..I'd love to jerk that picture off and cram it down her throat..is this one of the shirts she bought at Target? And where in the hell does she think she can look for Caylee....hells bells ....she thinks she is better equipped to look for Caylee that police, trained searchers and the FBI?  OHMYGAWD...I'd love to slap the crap outta her. I saw JB on the morning show and he is a JOKE!!!!!! Oh and congratulations to Dolce. 
Is this pic from today? I would have thought Baez would have told her to stop wearing incriminating evidence

That folder says "Media Coverage" on the side.

She is keeping a scrapbook of all her "killer clippings"?

She thinks she is a celebrity!!

What a slore!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: October 09, 2008, 02:50:18 PM »

weren't they cherries?

LOL! MAybe they were..Either way it's still weird..lmao!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #837 on: October 09, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

New photos released of Caylee, Casey and Zanny in the park.

Baez law firm insists this is authentic and was secured by Mr. Black

You be the judge, notice Casey's high heels, weird shoe for the park.

Peace Monkeys
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: October 09, 2008, 02:53:28 PM »

Great, BT! That is what I have learned about grand juries also.

One interesting (and good thing) LP said last night on NG is that this grand jury's term is almost up. So if they do not return a true bill, or indictment, the next grand jury will convene soon and the case can be brought to the new grand jury. (I am hoping and I believe this will not be necessary though.)

It is my understanding that the prosecutor can do this as many times as he wishes. It is not subject to the "double jeopardy" rule at all.

That's true. There were four federal grand juries that met in our area during different parts of the month. If the prosecutors presented the evidence the the grand jury I was on, and the jury members didn't seem inclined to indict, then they wouldn't ask us to vote. They would come back later with more evidence or take it to another grand jury. As long as we didn't vote, they could present the evidence as many times as they needed to.

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: October 09, 2008, 02:54:18 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  I was going to wait until I was completely caught up....but this picture made my blood boil..I'd love to jerk that picture off and cram it down her throat..is this one of the shirts she bought at Target? And where in the hell does she think she can look for Caylee....hells bells ....she thinks she is better equipped to look for Caylee that police, trained searchers and the FBI?  OHMYGAWD...I'd love to slap the crap outta her. I saw JB on the morning show and he is a JOKE!!!!!! Oh and congratulations to Dolce. 
Is this pic from today? I would have thought Baez would have told her to stop wearing incriminating evidence

That folder says "Media Coverage" on the side.

She is keeping a scrapbook of all her "killer clippings"?

She thinks she is a celebrity!!

What a slore!
Baez is keeping all that i'm sure..He wants to prove she can't get a fare trial in orlando..I hope they bring up OJ and his double murder media coverage and a not guilty verdict...I'm sure that will not happen to Ms Casey..She was probley just thumbing threw so they can bring it all up in court..Nobody has any control over the media and what they report...She is a sick chick
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.