April 24, 2024, 04:08:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390306 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: October 09, 2008, 03:27:34 PM »

I have been listening to Orlando radio station 104.1 FM and they have been bombarded with callers calling in to report that Caylee's body has been found.  The radio station was even contacted by a local television station to find out what they knew from callers.  The news station sent reporters to George and Cindy's house and they saw no activity by the police. People are still calling to report that the body has been found but no one seems to have a reliable source.

Does anyone think there is a possibility that the police have Caylee's body?  I have to wonder if there is a possibility that the body was found when Tim was here searching.  Maybe it has just taken time to get a positive ID.  I only started thinking that when I heard on NG last night that Tim is on his way to Florida...apparently alone.  Maybe he's on the list to testify before the GJ on Tuesday about findings during the search???  I read several posts from searchers with Tim on that last search on Sunday before they pulled out of Orlando and I do remember posts that indicated something important had been found, just prior to calling off the search.

WOW. How do these people even have this information? Who started it?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: October 09, 2008, 03:27:37 PM »

Can you put the cam up, if the rumor is true, there would be a million police cars there.  Crap, someone ringing door bell - me still in Hello Kitty jamis - how rude for someone to call at 2.22 pm.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #942 on: October 09, 2008, 03:27:46 PM »

WARNING - RUMOR - WARNING - RUMOR

Posted on the front page of SM:
Lori wrote:

Rumor has it Caylee’s body has been found in the back yard of the Grandparents but has not been released yet per someone at the Orlando Police Dept. — Unconfirmed though. Still waiting and looking at news sites to see when something might be posted and even if it is true.

Oct 9, 12:55 PM

What mixed feelings that post brings.....even not knowing if it is true or not
I agree.  Sad and sobering isn't it?  Even though it is so important to have Caylee given some dignity and to help LE secure justice for her.
If this is the truth than why bring TES and Tim back down?  What would be the point?  That would be very wastefull of Tim and TES's limited funds as well as their time which could be spent on the many other cases they have devoted themselves too.  As much as I want it to be true, I am going to have to give the big old BS.

Tim is coming down for the Jennifer Kessee case too, remember?
Oh yes!!  Ok ok ok ok getting excited again!!!!! 

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #943 on: October 09, 2008, 03:27:58 PM »

How can that be true? The home would be sealed off. Police would be swarming??

Lori wrote:

Rumor has it Caylee’s body has been found in the back yard of the Grandparents but has not been released yet per someone at the Orlando Police Dept. — Unconfirmed though. Still waiting and looking at news sites to see when something might be posted and even if it is true.

I was wondering if it's actually the great grandmother's house? 

oh, now that might make sense ... good thinking

Do we know where the great-grandmother's house is?

Right near the nursing home.. few blocks away or something, right? Weren't there cell phone pings from around that area at some point?

Mt Dora, northwest of Orlando a few miles.
i thought Mt Dora was where the great grandfather was ,in the nursing home? Does the great grandmother not still live near the Anthony's?

Cindy's mother lives in Dora not far from the nursing home in Mt Dora.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: October 09, 2008, 03:28:38 PM »

Question.... Didn't Casey go to meet with LE, or Baez today?
And if she did has she returned yet?
TYIA !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: October 09, 2008, 03:28:40 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  I was going to wait until I was completely caught up....but this picture made my blood boil..I'd love to jerk that picture off and cram it down her throat..is this one of the shirts she bought at Target? And where in the hell does she think she can look for Caylee....hells bells ....she thinks she is better equipped to look for Caylee that police, trained searchers and the FBI?  OHMYGAWD...I'd love to slap the crap outta her. I saw JB on the morning show and he is a JOKE!!!!!! Oh and congratulations to Dolce. 

I am convinced Baez is going for insanity. No one in their right mind would do the things Casey has done. Not to report Caylee missing? Party hardy after? Sign stolen checks with her own name? Openly wear items purchased with stolen checks?

Her very demeanor during all this is unbelievable, while total strangers are brought to tears.
In reading texts and all the phone calls, she rarely sleeps.

She being the mother of a two/three year old and functioning on little sleep adds up to Bipolar. Her fictitious jobs, "nanny" not sitter all indicate delusions of grandeur. Add to that what LP said about LE knowing Caylees father IS one of the Anthony's, even if a cousin. This is all pointing there.

Casey BELIEVES all her lies. She probably believed ZG stole Caylee. She lies so much, reality to her is fiction and fiction must be her reality. As a mother of three daughters, I cannot understand why Cindy has enabled this unless Cindy too suffers from the same thing. I was thinking the CVS link to the JCP card. Perhaps prescriptions will tell us something.

I'm just so disgusted right now, can't wait till she's put away. I care less if she IS crazy she Is still guilty. Way too much evidence to indicate differently, and this with what has been released.

She is a sociopath and sociopaths are not insane, they're evil!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: October 09, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »

I have been listening to Orlando radio station 104.1 FM and they have been bombarded with callers calling in to report that Caylee's body has been found.  The radio station was even contacted by a local television station to find out what they knew from callers.  The news station sent reporters to George and Cindy's house and they saw no activity by the police. People are still calling to report that the body has been found but no one seems to have a reliable source.

Does anyone think there is a possibility that the police have Caylee's body?  I have to wonder if there is a possibility that the body was found when Tim was here searching.  Maybe it has just taken time to get a positive ID.  I only started thinking that when I heard on NG last night that Tim is on his way to Florida...apparently alone.  Maybe he's on the list to testify before the GJ on Tuesday about findings during the search???  I read several posts from searchers with Tim on that last search on Sunday before they pulled out of Orlando and I do remember posts that indicated something important had been found, just prior to calling off the search.

Oh...re the paper towels....a co-worker seems to think she may have used the paper towels to cover Caylee's body with.  Morbid....but a possibility.  I was thinking more on the lines of a clean up but then was enlightened by another monkey that the car had already been towed.

I feel bad for the radio station 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: October 09, 2008, 03:29:12 PM »

Lori wrote:

I agree.  Sad and sobering isn't it?  Even though it is so important to have Caylee given some dignity and to help LE secure justice for her.
If this is the truth than why bring TES and Tim back down?  What would be the point?  That would be very wastefull of Tim and TES's limited funds as well as their time which could be spent on the many other cases they have devoted themselves too.  As much as I want it to be true, I am going to have to give the big old BS.

Whole new can of worms....Maybe Tim is here for the grand jury thing on Tuesday...Maybe he is not here to search.     I can see this rumor getting WAY over blown...right?  Wish people didn't post crap like that.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #948 on: October 09, 2008, 03:29:50 PM »

Wouldn't LE have checked out the G-GP house weeks ago? Rumors make me crazy.

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: October 09, 2008, 03:30:08 PM »

WOW..KLaas? Any way we can find out if this rumor has any truth to it? Let's call LP..he'll know!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: October 09, 2008, 03:30:26 PM »

ARREST THE SLORE!  ARREST THE SLORE!  ARREST THE SLORE! ARREST THE SLORE!

My name is Dolce and I have aproved this message.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: October 09, 2008, 03:30:48 PM »

Oh...re the paper towels....a co-worker seems to think she may have used the paper towels to cover Caylee's body with.  Morbid....but a possibility.  I was thinking more on the lines of a clean up but then was enlightened by another monkey that the car had already been towed.

I wonder where all these callers are hearing this? And possibly as some have suggested it's CASEY's grandparents house....not Caylee's grandparents...the Anthony's...that's why there is no activity at the Anthony's

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: October 09, 2008, 03:31:49 PM »

WOW..KLaas? Any way we can find out if this rumor has any truth to it? Let's call LP..he'll know!!!!

Maybe Destiny could call LP?  Red is at work right now so I can't ask him although he might not know anyway.  My guess is it's probably a FALSE RUMOR.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:15 PM »

Lori wrote:

I would be shocked if it is true.  Sunny I think was forecasting her her mixed feelings as to when the news comes...and I agree with her.

Dolce, a million congratulations on your wonderful news!  How fortunate you are!  Auguri
BTW...I'm a twin, albeit a very old one lol!...but my brother and I are very close...as I'm sure yours will be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:23 PM »

I'll second that motion!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #955 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:38 PM »

My name is Cynthia and I endorse Dolce and the message she brings to the people.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »

Maybe Destiny could call LP?  Red is at work right now so I can't ask him although he might not know anyway.  My guess is it's probably a FALSE RUMOR.
Wow Mr. Red has time to work? 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:46 PM »

How can that be true? The home would be sealed off. Police would be swarming??

Lori wrote:

I was wondering if it's actually the great grandmother's house? 

oh, now that might make sense ... good thinking

Do we know where the great-grandmother's house is?

Right near the nursing home.. few blocks away or something, right? Weren't there cell phone pings from around that area at some point?

Mt Dora, northwest of Orlando a few miles.
i thought Mt Dora was where the great grandfather was ,in the nursing home? Does the great grandmother not still live near the Anthony's?

The great grandmother, Cindy's mom, lives near the nursing home in Mt. Dora.

So, if she has been found it would be in Mt Dora?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:52 PM »

She didn't buy any condoms on any of these shopping trips did she?

With the rumors that Caylee was found under the pavers...

I'm curious if the purchase at JC Penneys was some new pavers?  (But perhaps called something different. Does JCP offer any outdoor gardening type stuff? I haven't been there in a while).

another...when/where did you hear this rumors about Caylee being found under the pavers??  TIA

My Fox Orlando blog..

Madlynnsmom1  read my blog
Oct 9, 2008 | 3:05 PM

jadec4

Nothing really "new" momster 1 and momster 2 were going in with a binder marked media coverage.

Couple RUMORS that she was found under a cement slab in the yard. I really think thats comin from folks who know how involved some of us are with this case. My sisters make fun of me!

OK...thanks....I appreciate  your reply

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #959 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:59 PM »

Lay off the pre-natel vitamins...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.