May 27, 2024, 11:12:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 394903 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1280 on: October 09, 2008, 05:32:43 PM »

You're probably right that the paper towels have nothing to do with the case.  It was just something that seemed out of place in her shopping cart....way too practical and way too many paper towels.  Beer, chips, lingerie....all of these sound like something that would be on her shopping list. I can see her picking up one roll of paper towels but something just seems wrong with her spending someone else's money....taking a chance on getting caught....to buy so many paper towels. 

Sorry...don't mean to get hung-up on this thought.  It just keeps coming back into my head as being really strange.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1281 on: October 09, 2008, 05:33:29 PM »

OKay, I know there are lots of rumors, but did anyone local see this?  Found it on the foxblog:

This probably has already been posted here, but I just saw on the local 5:00 news (Ch.9)that Lee Anthony refused to give a DNA test, but he was served with a subpoena and they now have his DNA. Cindy and George voluntarily gave samples for the DNA test. Lee still is refusing a polygraph. George is scheduled to testify AGAINST Casey before the Grand Jury. No word on Cindy at this point, at least on this particular broadcase.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: October 09, 2008, 05:34:18 PM »

Klaas can you get a map of grandmothers area

I get about an hours drive north west of the Anthony home.  A closeup map just shows alot of homes.  I don't know the exact address yet.

Klaas I have the exact address for Shirly Plesea...and the address for Alex Plesea too...I gave them to Blonde....do you still need them?   Des

If you have them handy that would be nice.  Then I can get a closup of the house itself.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1283 on: October 09, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »

OKay, I know there are lots of rumors, but did anyone local see this?  Found it on the foxblog:

This probably has already been posted here, but I just saw on the local 5:00 news (Ch.9)that Lee Anthony refused to give a DNA test, but he was served with a subpoena and they now have his DNA. Cindy and George voluntarily gave samples for the DNA test. Lee still is refusing a polygraph. George is scheduled to testify AGAINST Casey before the Grand Jury. No word on Cindy at this point, at least on this particular broadcase.

Wow!

Lisa
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1284 on: October 09, 2008, 05:37:23 PM »

WHoa where did that come from?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1285 on: October 09, 2008, 05:37:40 PM »

You're probably right that the paper towels have nothing to do with the case.  It was just something that seemed out of place in her shopping cart....way too practical and way too many paper towels.  Beer, chips, lingerie....all of these sound like something that would be on her shopping list. I can see her picking up one roll of paper towels but something just seems wrong with her spending someone else's money....taking a chance on getting caught....to buy so many paper towels. 

Sorry...don't mean to get hung-up on this thought.  It just keeps coming back into my head as being really strange.

Ann, maybe it was part of her "disguise" since it makes her seem less like a college student.  I think ID's are probably checked a bit more careful when it's a college student who may be from out-of-state, etc.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1286 on: October 09, 2008, 05:38:03 PM »

Califmom welcome,it is my belief Cindy Anthony knew in her heart Caylee was dead from the moment Lee told her he talked to Casey after Cindy and George had smelled the car. She can say what she wants but there is no argument with the smell of death in Casey's car and on Casey's clothes she washed, that she and  George even looked in their own backyard for their baby. She didn't look in that apartment because she knew she wasn't there. What Cindy can't believe is that Casey did it. She wants to believe someone.. anyone besides Casey was guilty but when faced with the LE telling her it had to be Casey Cindy came up with the alive Caylee story as a defense menchanism as part of her usual ineffective coping skills but also as denial in the initial stages of the 5 stages of grief. She wasn't alone in her hopes of an alive Caylee. We all hoped and prayed for the same thing. In spite of the fact Cindy is her own worst enemy she has lived through an ordeal no parent or grandparent should ever have to face. For her, each waking minute will be filled with I should have...I could have... 20/20 hindsight ? She will spend the rest of her life paying for her shortcomings and mistakes in ways that most of us never have to face thank God
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: October 09, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »

Does this spell "Daddy"? Think I can outsmart em all (runs in the family y'know). If I don't give to them, they'll never know.

Wow!

Lisa
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: October 09, 2008, 05:38:56 PM »

another poster with the station:

HEY! did you guys hear?? Lee refused to give DNA sample to LE! WFTV @5pm LE had to subpoena.

makes ya wonder doesn't it?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: October 09, 2008, 05:39:19 PM »

Well poop!  I was getting excited reading about a possibility of finding sweet Caylee...now I am back to being so-so about everything. 

Lala'sMom ... I can related to your feeling of disappointment.  You and I have been there and done that so many time in the past 3 1/2 years as we have followed and researched the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: October 09, 2008, 05:39:28 PM »

Although, IMO, Casey Anthony is a truly evil person, I do believe she was smart enough to do some really thorough research before harming her child. All of the info on her computer has proven that she checked things out....i.e. missing children websites.
In this area of central Florida, we are all very informed about cell phone pings, after following the Trenton Duckett case.  I have no doubt that Casey knew in advance that her movements could be traced through her cell phone and made sure her phone was off in certain areas and on in others.  I believe Caylee will be found in an area that registered no pings.   
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: October 09, 2008, 05:40:02 PM »

WHoa where did that come from?
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5799
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: October 09, 2008, 05:40:51 PM »

Janet:

what do you think?  about Lee refusing DNA test?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: October 09, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »

another poster with the station:

HEY! did you guys hear?? Lee refused to give DNA sample to LE! WFTV @5pm LE had to subpoena.

makes ya wonder doesn't it?

I am checking this news site now. So far, I am not finding this particular story. Will keep searching.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1294 on: October 09, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »

Coincidence?    Lee refuses DNA testing, Rumors say Mallory and Lee broke up? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: October 09, 2008, 05:41:17 PM »

Does this spell "Daddy"? Think I can outsmart em all (runs in the family y'know). If I don't give to them, they'll never know.

Wow!

Lisa

Messed up again..................So Sorry. I'll try to be better.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1296 on: October 09, 2008, 05:41:22 PM »

Klaas can you get a map of grandmothers area

I get about an hours drive north west of the Anthony home.  A closeup map just shows alot of homes.  I don't know the exact address yet.

Klaas I have the exact address for Shirly Plesea...and the address for Alex Plesea too...I gave them to Blonde....do you still need them?   Des

If you have them handy that would be nice.  Then I can get a closup of the house itself.

Sure...will shoot it to your SM mail ...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1297 on: October 09, 2008, 05:41:29 PM »

Ann, maybe it was part of her "disguise" since it makes her seem less like a college student.  I think ID's are probably checked a bit more careful when it's a college student who may be from out-of-state, etc.

It may be something as simple as a "blue light special" (I know that's K-Mart not Target) but they could have been on sale.  She is female and we love a good bargain!  Plus, we see her use of coupons so we know she's trying to economize with Amy's money.

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: October 09, 2008, 05:41:39 PM »

Maybe Lee is afraid his DNA will show up on Caylee's body when it is found.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: October 09, 2008, 05:42:00 PM »

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, First Time Poster Smile 

I know a lot is going on right now on the monkey board right now, but I have to say how I feel about something that has been bugging me since all of the transcripts have been released...
When Cindy Anthony showed up at Tony's house to get Casey, why on earth did she not check every room in the apartment looking for Caylee?  She didn't even ask
Tony about Caylee.  I know if it was my mom, and she hadn't seen her grandchildren in a month, she would have looked at every square inch of that place!  It just seems so odd to me.

Okay, I feel better now that I have written out, but it is still bugging me.

God Bless Caylee!

Back to lurking now...

Excellent observation & very true.  IMO, it's cuz CA already knows, she was there to pick up the skank as a result of the skank not following through with the agreed upon "script" that would lead to the kidnapping ruse to make them all RICH.  They are all involved, evil & GREEDY.  As far as I'm concerned if the GREED wasn't involved this could all have been covered up by this clan of criminals but there is just all that money out there that they could get their hands on & what does their main focus seem to be?  MONEY & the ruse of an alive child cuz then that brings more money.  These creatures are like none that we have ever seen before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.