April 24, 2024, 09:31:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for Clinton Nelson Nov. 8th & 9th 2008, Princeton, LA - TES needs help  (Read 22859 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »

CHECK OUT THE COMMENTS AT THE ABOVE SITE!

??

Maybe you have to be a member?

I see no comments -- and it won't allow me to type one in the box

Prayers for Carolyn

Here are the comments thusfar....and you have to register to comment, per the instructions, as I see them.

texasbebe wrote:

11/9/2008 5:21:18 PM I am Clinton's step-mother and I would like to say a thank you to all the people who have helped with the three searches we have had.  It is a trying time for all of us who miss and love Clinton. Clinton is a loving,caring person. I know there is someone who knows what happened to him and just wish they would find it in their heart to come forward with the information.  As for sheadogg's comments, Clinton did not have 2k cash on him, it was an uncashed payroll check. He did have some money at the time of his disappearance but it was not that amount. Clinton had plans for the weekend he went missing and he was determined to go through with those plans. He was happy here and very pleased with his new job with his Great Uncle Ronald. I wish everyone could have known Clinton like his family knew him, for he was a very loyal person. I thank everyone for their help, thoughts and prayers and pray that no one goes through what we are now. May God bless all of you and keep you safe. texasbebe
Recommend  New post  Reply to this Post  Report Abuse 

soccermom1996 wrote:

11/9/2008 1:19:35 AM If you visit  http://someoneismissing.com/louisiana/missing.htm there's a flyer that you're able to print out w/his picture on it. Volunteers are desperately needed in the search of this young man. Two years has passed and someone has to know more than what's being told. Any one w/an ATV is asked to please volunteer your time and of course the foot search is important. The more people who come out to help, the more area we can cover. I, too, can not imagine what his parent's are going through. As a mother myself, I often wonder how this changes your entire life. PLEASE volunteer your time! WE NEED YOU TO HELP US BRING CLINTON HOME. soccermom1996

meanwoman01 wrote:

11/8/2008 5:08:11 PM i  met a young man a couple days ago who is walking, not hitchhiking,to southern texas. he's appx. 5ft 6in, tall, slight build, very short blondish hair, very polite. he said he was coming back from montana or colorado. i saw the photo on the news and am wondering if it could be him. please provide more photo's , especially one's with short hair and no mustache. meanwoman01

spideronda wrote:

11/8/2008 3:42:42 PM We are just getting back from searching today.  There were only 23 people there.  If anyone would like to help tomorrow, please meet at the fire station at Hwy 157 and Hwy 80 at 8:00 am. You will exit I-20 at the Fillmore/Haughton exit (number 33).  Go north about 1 mile and you will see the station behind the store on the corner at the red light.  The more people we can get to come out the more area we can cover.  I met some wonderful people today trying to help this family and we can use all the eyes we can get.  I cannot imagine what this family is going through, but I pray we can find some closure for them. spideronda
Recommend (1)  New post  Reply to this Post  Report Abuse 

denlac wrote:

11/8/2008 12:52:54 PM It's just a very sad state of affairs....Let's pray they get closure of some sort. denlac
Recommend (2)  New post  Reply to this Post  Report Abuse 

sheadogg wrote:

11/8/2008 12:27:48 PM Early reports of this incident indicated that the boy had about 2k in cash on his person at the time of his disappearance. I recall thinking at the time that someone at the party was aware of this, followed him out and killed him for the money. More recent reports dont mention the cash, and just refer to an uncashed check. Were the reports of him having wads of cash on him incorrect? It would have been easy to check the people at the party to see if any of them went on a spending spree, but so much time has passed now, that may not be possible I think this one is definately foul play, and I think at least some of the people at the party would know what happened and  are keeping quiet. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people like that in the world today. sheadogg

poorgal wrote:

11/8/2008 12:24:39 PM PLEASE PUT A PICTURE IN THE PAPER.  IT WILL HELP! poorgal

NIECY37 wrote:

11/8/2008 9:24:51 AM I DO BELIEVE THAT THEY NEED TO INVESTAGATE THESE FRIENDS MORE BECAUSE SOMEONE NO SOMETHING AND NO ONE WALKS OUTSIDE  AND NEVER COME BACK INSIDE. THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS AND IT'S GOT TO BE THERE OR MAYBE HE WAS RUNNIG FROM SOMETHING BACK IN SOUTH DAKOTA. ITS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE AND I SUPSECT FOUL PLAY ( I PRAY ITS NOT). I HOPE THEY FIND THIS MAN SO THIS FAMILY CAN HAVE SOME PEACE. THIS IS SO SAD. NIECY37

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=pluckcomments&key=20081108.shreveporttimes.D9811080334.article.NEWS01&s=d

Edited to remove double comments.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 07:15:18 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2008, 12:11:58 PM »

Thanks 2NJ !

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=clint

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2008, 06:07:00 PM »

Hope to hear something soon 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »

Checking in to leave my best thoughts with you.  Sincerely, Morgan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2008, 09:28:55 PM »

Checking in as well Morgan.  God Bless You and Your Family Carolyn.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2008, 09:31:46 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son Clinton, Carolyn. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2008, 09:11:22 AM »

Bringing Clinton's Candles Forward...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2008, 07:25:27 PM »

I forgot that I'm a member at BFN     and I found this  and I'm sure Carolyn will check in with us... when she is able to.

I talked to Carolyn last night. She's back home... sounded a bit resigned to waiting and is looking forward to the new investigation. I will say that a human bone was found just before she left on Sunday but it is felt that it likely is from too old an individual to be Clinton's. It will... of course... be tested along with the other bones that had been found in the abandoned refrigerator.

I like the idea that someone is going to completely re-think everything from the beginning. I believe way back there... probably in the "hope" that he had just left of his own accord... little things may have been overlooked that would have caused the authorities to ask the right questions of the right people.
and after the update from the 8th which is posted here
Carolyn just called me with an update...

Carolyn (herself) and searchers found an abandoned refrigerator and inside there was a couple of garbage bags... with bones in it. The LE who were present "thought" the bones are probably animal, however, the cadaver dogs did alert on them as human. The bones are being sent for further forensics because it is always possible someone mixed animal bones with human. Of course one also wonders if they'd go to that much trouble why set them out in an abandoned refrigerator.

She sounded strong on the phone but understandably somewhat... guarded and fragile about the find... which is only to be expected. Bless her. She said just under 20 people showed up for the search. That is nowhere near as many as had signed up to help. But there is only one TES leader there and one person can really only direct so many people.

I believe she mentioned an new investigator looking at the case... I'm sure she will tell us more about him and his thoughts when she gets home. Please continue the prayers... they are very needed and appreciated.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »

Thank you for OldFart.  Carolyn and Clinton continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2008, 07:44:49 AM »

I forgot that I'm a member at BFN     and I found this  and I'm sure Carolyn will check in with us... when she is able to.

I talked to Carolyn last night. She's back home... sounded a bit resigned to waiting and is looking forward to the new investigation. I will say that a human bone was found just before she left on Sunday but it is felt that it likely is from too old an individual to be Clinton's. It will... of course... be tested along with the other bones that had been found in the abandoned refrigerator.

I like the idea that someone is going to completely re-think everything from the beginning. I believe way back there... probably in the "hope" that he had just left of his own accord... little things may have been overlooked that would have caused the authorities to ask the right questions of the right people.
and after the update from the 8th which is posted here
Carolyn just called me with an update...

Carolyn (herself) and searchers found an abandoned refrigerator and inside there was a couple of garbage bags... with bones in it. The LE who were present "thought" the bones are probably animal, however, the cadaver dogs did alert on them as human. The bones are being sent for further forensics because it is always possible someone mixed animal bones with human. Of course one also wonders if they'd go to that much trouble why set them out in an abandoned refrigerator.

She sounded strong on the phone but understandably somewhat... guarded and fragile about the find... which is only to be expected. Bless her. She said just under 20 people showed up for the search. That is nowhere near as many as had signed up to help. But there is only one TES leader there and one person can really only direct so many people.

I believe she mentioned an new investigator looking at the case... I'm sure she will tell us more about him and his thoughts when she gets home. Please continue the prayers... they are very needed and appreciated.

Thanks Oldfart.

My Prayers continue for Carolyn and her Family.

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »

Hey everyone...I am home.  I apologize for not responding sooner.  The search was stressfull and I am finding my emotions are in overdrive right now.  Yes we did find some bones although LE is saying they don't expect them to be Clinton.  I am waiting for confirmation.  There is a new detective on the case that is working along with Detective Owens.  I pray that between the two of them that they will get beyond preconceived ideas.  I believe this is foul play.  I don't believe it was an accident....it is time it started being investigated as such. 

Take care and thanks for your kind words and prayers.

Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2008, 09:26:37 PM »

Thank you for posting. Still hoping for answers for you. I am so sorry you have to go through all this. I wish for you Peace. Take care.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2008, 09:27:23 PM »

Bless you Carolyn.  Thank you for updating us.  Please get some rest.  You and Clinton continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  And I hope with the new detective there will a review of what is known so far and looked at with a fresh insight.  I pray you will have your answers, Carolyn.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2008, 09:34:16 PM »

Hey everyone...I am home.  I apologize for not responding sooner.  The search was stressfull and I am finding my emotions are in overdrive right now.  Yes we did find some bones although LE is saying they don't expect them to be Clinton.  I am waiting for confirmation.  There is a new detective on the case that is working along with Detective Owens.  I pray that between the two of them that they will get beyond preconceived ideas.  I believe this is foul play.  I don't believe it was an accident....it is time it started being investigated as such. 

Carolyn

Thanks for checking in Carolyn.  I am so sorry you are having to go through all this stress.

I am hoping the new detective helps find the truth about what happened to Clinton.

Continued Prayers for You and your Family.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2008, 01:07:41 AM »

Carolyn

May your beliefs be recognized by those who can and please know that we are here, watching for updates and hoping your search for Clinton will be forfilled.  God Bless..

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2008, 11:35:36 AM »

Dear God,
    My prayer today is for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse, Clinton Nelson and Trenton Duckett.  These children deserve to be brought home.  Perhaps you have all or most of them Home with You now, but please allow each of them to come home here so closure for their families and friends may be felt.  So many of us have taken these children into our hearts as well, and we will trust in You to bring each one home.
Please watch over all the searchers this weekend and let no harm come to them.  Please bless them for the job they are doing along with all the dedicated people who have volunteered their time, money and heartfelt thoughts to help.  All of these people are trying to locate the children and I pray that You let it happen.   Please give special blessing to Tess, Tim Miller, Leonard Padilla and Mort for their continuing efforts.  They are just a few, You know who the rest are, and there are many.
I also ask blessings for the families of each of the children.  No matter how they may appear to us, You know the suffering they are truly feeling so, please, lessen their pain.
I may not know the proper way of prayer but I can keep asking You to bless and watch over all involved.  I will keep talking to You from my heart and hope this is how You want to hear from me.  This is how I have always prayed.  I acknowledge your wisdom, grace and mercy and You have always lived in my heart and soul.
While my heart hurts because of all this sorrow, I am just humbled by the effort put into this particular search. My heart is healing.  Please fill everyone’s heart that is involved and let us be better people from this sadness.  Let there always be something good coming from something sad and bad.
I again ask your Blessings and Grace on all involved in caring for these children.  I know everything comes through the way of the Lord.
Dear Lord, please hear me in my prayer.
Amen     

Sweet Morgan,
I was just going through and reading comments that I missed.  Thank you for your prayer it is beautiful.  You sound as though you understand my pain...I am so sorry!  Take care, and thank you for your kindness.

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2008, 01:17:12 PM »

I spoke to the detectives this week.  Both of the sets of bones have been tested and are not human.  The first was from a pig the second a deer!  I am relieved to know that they are not human.  Detective Owens spoke to one of the guys who's name has come up repeatedly.  He is sitting in jail.  He claims he never met Clinton and he did admit to knowing Larry and partying that weekend with one of the other guys who's name has come up a number of times.  Either way....we don't know anything more than before!  I am exhausted mentally and physically.  I don't know where to go from here! I have to make it through the holidays and then my baby is moving out of state the beginning of January.  I am excited for her but the thought of her leaving and being so far away is terrifying me!  Oh well, I guess that's life....right?!   

Blessings,
Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2008, 08:31:25 PM »

I just don't know what to say. I had hoped there would be a break this time. You need closure and peace. I am so sorry. 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2008, 04:06:32 PM »

Carolyn,
Kids moving far way is part of what they never tell us parents that we will have to live through by becoming parents.

Maybe the new detective will be able to find something new... or revist old items in a different light.

How many (if any) at the house were willing to take a polygraph?  If any refused have they been asked to do so again?  If they are leaning towards foul play do they have any type of immunity offer that can be made to people that were at the party?  If they think accident  did they check body shops  for repairs made after that week-end? 
Oh...  sorry too many questions again.   Huggs to you
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.