March 28, 2024, 09:21:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey backtracking Gary Hilton & Associates 01/06/08  (Read 60926 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 04:56:44 PM »

Why wont LE floow up on this ?
Is he being protected for some unknown reason ?

I would think the feds would like to pin the tail on this donkey.
It would solve a lot of murders.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 05:48:40 PM »

http://nancyimperiale.com/?p=399
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 08:06:43 PM »

My Name is Glenn Adams:  My nickname  is 'Wolfscratch'.  I always sign my name at the bottom: Wolfscratch, and sometimes leave a personal thought or summary of my thoughts.
I am a local historian, fascinated by Native American Cultures, specifically East Mississipian Culture, tools and art.  The only book that I have read since college is  'Wolfscratch Wilderness', by Charlene Terrell.  A walk back in time...

Wolfscratch, is the name given to the area by the 'Cherokees', because the wolves would scratcdh their feeces hiding it, to prevent detection by their prey, making their hunting easier.

Wolf is my Companion
Wolf is my Brother
we walk together on our journey
Wolf is my guide
he shows me the path I must walk
he protects me from harm
wolf is my guardian
wolf is my teacher
he shares the wisdom of the ages
wolf is my comfort and warmth
I find shelter in his shadow
wolf is my spirit he has touched my soul...

Wolfscratch...

glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2008, 08:18:28 PM »

Why wont LE floow up on this ?
Is he being protected for some unknown reason ?

I would think the feds would like to pin the tail on this donkey.
It would solve a lot of murders.
Edward, GMH's, Trail of Terror has been an ongoing investigation, since Feb 2008, by many agencies, IMO.  The magnitude of the results, the implications, number of Associates, etc. all play a part in the silence, IMO.
Law Enforcement, Media(Local & National)have been shut down on GMH, since Feb 2008.  Ask yourself; when was the last time the media was denied their 1st amendment rights and accepted the censorship.  Judge Lewis of Leon Co., FL has sealed the pretrial evidence a minimum of 90 more days.....

Wolfscratch:  IMO, this is only one of the many reasons GMH, was oblivious to LE for decades;  'Silence'...
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »

Wolfscratch ~ how do you think GH is involved in Tara Grinstead's disappearance?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 09:20:41 PM »

IMO .... no connection whatsoever. Hilton was not in the habit of entering people's homes. Whoever took Tara was in her house. Hilton preferred more isolated placed...not neighborhoods.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 09:29:30 PM »

How do we know that for sure.. ?
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 09:42:41 PM »

Nut 44X4, this limited thinking is why GMH, was oblivious to LE, for decades.  He wasd very cagey, intelligent, and creative.  He was an opportunist, knew police strategies, policies, procedures, and took advantage of these patterns.
For instance in the GBI intertview of 01/07/08 Dawson Forest, GMH, lied a minium of 5 times to the agent.  He was caught in only one of these lies, when he was asked if he raped Meredith.
GMH, torched his fiance's house in 1982;  Dekalb County, GA, with her and her Elderly Parents inside.  The arrest records are available, but the court recordsd have vanished.  He should have been encarcerated for life.  Why wasn't he?

Wolfscratch:  I have grown accustomed to interference by the 'Elite PR Units' of LE.  (Propaganda & Rumor Units)
The Truth will Prevail!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »

I do not suffer from 'limited thinking syndrome' ... 
I do, however, suffer from anger management issues.

Tara was taken by someone who knew her. That is my opinion and I am sticking to it. NOT because I have limited thinking syndrome Rolling Eyes , but because that is what my study of the case tells me.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 10:48:41 PM »

Tara was taken by someone who knew her. That is my opinion and I am sticking to it. NOT because I have limited thinking syndrome Rolling Eyes , but because that is what my study of the case tells me.

...I am w/ you on that one.
ecspecially w/ how late at night it was....most likely the ex bf -?  or the other guy who kept calling her ?  Why havent these people been looked in to more thoroughly..and lastly - HOW do you HIDE a body for this long??????????  just so sad..

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 11:17:50 PM »

I agree with you too Nut. Tara's case is not linked to GMH. The evidence suggests it was someone known to her.

And GMH is not the only serial killer who was invisible to LE for decades. Serial killers are hard to catch BECAUSE they are very cunning. It's not unusual for one to get away with crimes for years.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2008, 09:44:36 AM »

How many deaths has he even confessed to?

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2008, 10:52:37 PM »

Has Glenn Adams been banned? And if so why?

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2008, 11:35:08 PM »

Has Glenn Adams been banned? And if so why?

sleddogs ~ Klaas banned Glenn Adams for posting to simply promote their own site. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008, 12:29:05 AM »

Well, that's just a damned shame. I personally know Glenn and he is a warm compassionate person. He has been fighting the good fight in regards to all of Gary Michael Hilton's victims. The ban for linkage to his website I feel is bogus as we have seen many links posted in the past. Joseph Jordan's website comes to mind www.MomsForJustice.org. While that is a great site, why does this rule not apply here?

Glenn's site is non-profit, he asks for no donations and there is literally pages and pages of pertinent information and 100's of pictures and other links that would have been impossible or very hard at the least to bring over the SM. Are we becoming a closed group like Webslueths?

The link to the map of potential GMH's victims is my map. So based on these guidelines, the linkage to my map should make me banned also. I'm sorry, but this really ticks me off.

If anybody is interested Glenn has posted on many forums including Greta, Topix, & TDO, Mylifeofcrime, associatedcontent, mountainx, plus many other news forums. Some think his posts are strange, but he has been eerily accurate on many things he posted way before they became common knowledge or in the news.

Sad   

Unfortunately, it is Scared Monkeys loss.

P.S. the Memorial site that Glenn built in Meredith Emerson's memory is inspirational and worth seeing if you are ever in the Dawson Forest area of Ga.

P.P.S. Glenn built that memorial mostly with his own hands and funds

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2008, 01:58:39 AM »

Well, that's just a damned shame. I personally know Glenn and he is a warm compassionate person. He has been fighting the good fight in regards to all of Gary Michael Hilton's victims. The ban for linkage to his website I feel is bogus as we have seen many links posted in the past. Joseph Jordan's website comes to mind www.MomsForJustice.org. While that is a great site, why does this rule not apply here?

Glenn's site is non-profit, he asks for no donations and there is literally pages and pages of pertinent information and 100's of pictures and other links that would have been impossible or very hard at the least to bring over the SM. Are we becoming a closed group like Webslueths?

The link to the map of potential GMH's victims is my map. So based on these guidelines, the linkage to my map should make me banned also. I'm sorry, but this really ticks me off.

If anybody is interested Glenn has posted on many forums including Greta, Topix, & TDO, Mylifeofcrime, associatedcontent, mountainx, plus many other news forums. Some think his posts are strange, but he has been eerily accurate on many things he posted way before they became common knowledge or in the news.

Sad   

Unfortunately, it is Scared Monkeys loss.

P.S. the Memorial site that Glenn built in Meredith Emerson's memory is inspirational and worth seeing if you are ever in the Dawson Forest area of Ga.

P.P.S. Glenn built that memorial mostly with his own hands and funds

I have unbanned him.  Sorry for the misunderstanding. 
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2008, 08:31:12 AM »

klaasend,

Thank you.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2008, 09:00:12 AM »

sleddgogs, does glenn adams only deal w/ G hilton?
if so, why does he take such an interest in him?  What does glenn adams dO?  Is he a detective, FBI, police ?

glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2008, 09:06:27 AM »

Klaussand, Sleddog, and friends, thank you for my reinstatement.

I honor all opinions, and welcome debate and criticism of my comments.  The comments and revealations that I make are not conjecture or speculation.  I have been posting on various blogs and forums since 01/06/08 on GMH's 'Trail of Terror'.  All of my comments are archived, I have documented my journey for alibi and memory purposes. I have challenged anyone in the  Justice System, LE, Profilers, Scholars, etc. to disprove any revealation that I have made. GMH's victims have no voice, and demand revealation.
I have comitted to finding the truth at whatever the cost.  GMH, is not the first, last, or only and the only way he and his associates will be defeated is through knowlege and truth.

Wolfscratch:  'Til my dowsing rods point to me'
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2008, 09:07:52 AM »

Glenn is a retired Atlanta fireman. One of Hilton's dens of evil was the property next to Glenn's.

I really can't say much, but Glenn has been in contact with LE from the beginning, and yes GBI is looking at Hilton for some of it's unsolved crimes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.