April 18, 2024, 10:58:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey backtracking Gary Hilton & Associates 01/06/08  (Read 61389 times)
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2008, 09:36:03 AM »

so he really possibly could be a suspect in Tara's disappearance?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2008, 09:53:28 AM »

Glenn can answer that better, but I think in the past few months there has been a shift by GBI, in that direction regarding Tara.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2008, 10:00:02 AM »

Dejasade, I am a simple guy, that was deeply affected by a tragic incident that happened only months after moving into my dream home on the Amicacola River in Dawson Co., GA; the foothills of the Appalacians.  An area called 'Wolfscratch Wilderness'.  Guess, you could that our dreamhome turned into a 'Nightmare.' 
I have been hiking, and hunting this area for over 37 years.  (GMH, knew it better than me.)
I am married with 2 children, and 5 grandchildren. Alcohol & Drug Free..
I am a Retired Fire Captain AFD Squad #5:  Haz Mat-High Rise Rescue.
I have no LE, or investigative experience, only fair tracking skills, a grasp of local history (including native American), and dowsing skills.
Once I started backtracking GMH, info was obtained from many, many different sources, of which some I can't explain.  Things are obvious to me that are oblivious to others.  I could vision GMH's evil deeds as well as find items that the trained agents and k9s overlooked.  My senses were magnified and info was fed to me from the locals(Appalacian people are normally very intraverted), sleuths from various forums, such as Sleddog, and people close to the case, strangers, sensitives, K9s, as well as hundreds if not thousands of coincidences. 
I am confident that I am being lead by his victims. Many were very kindred spirits; fighters.  They still are.

Wolfscratch
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2008, 10:07:43 AM »

Dejasade, I failed to say that I can see the Abandoned house where GMH, held Meredith Hope Emerson, for 4 days, from my front porch.

Wolfscratch:  'she was my neighbor, for just 4 days'...

A simple 911 call by John Tabor, when Hilton called him from the Marble Hill , GA: Huddle House, on 01/03/08 at 5PM would have Captured Hilton and Rescued Meredith Hope Emerson!
gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/04/11/are-you-at-your-comput... gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/04/11/are-you-at-your-computer-you-have-to-beyou-are-reading-this/
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2008, 10:08:27 AM »

interesting...
I have followed this case since the beginning...and I wish that there were answers for her family...it's so sad...how someone can just leave the face of the earth - no one know where she is....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2008, 10:13:16 AM »

GMH, was a master at manipulation.  Most of his victims simply vanished.  He was/is very cagey and creative, staging scenes, changing his mo for capturing his prey, many times causing LE to focus on other suspects, as in Tara's case...IMO

Wolfscratch: 
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2008, 10:32:25 AM »

I wasn't aware he held Meredith for 4 days...

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2008, 10:54:30 AM »

Glenn,

What did you say GMH's IQ is? I know it's very high in the genius range.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »

sleddogs, are you affiliated with the Grinstead's at all?  Or just simply interested in the case as I am ?? Smile

glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2008, 11:02:27 AM »

Posted on: Today at 09:32:25 AMPosted by: dejasade  
Insert Quote
I wasn't aware he held Meredith for 4 days...
01/01/098 through 01/04/08:  Tues., wed., thurs., fri.  =  3 DAYS?
This is info spoon fed by the PR Units of LE, and is why I refer to them as'Propaganda and Rumor' Units.
Communication is a very effective tool.  The media is a very effective and free resource.  America's Most Wanted, has captured over 1000 Fugitives using the American peoples eyes and ears.
The pre 09/11/01 strategies, egos, misscommunication, or noncommunication, IMO, is why GMH, and his Associates were successful for decades.
When the media was convinced that they were duped and spoon fed info on Blood Mtn. by LE, they broke the 'Deadly Run Movie'; news, by GMH, and Samuel Rael.  This story was actually broke by WXIA TV Atlanta;  after 'Banning me from their Blog:  Wesside Story;  Safety Tips on the AT'...

Wolfscratch:  GMH's IQ=167  (top 10% of the World)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2008, 11:11:05 AM »

sleddogs, are you affiliated with the Grinstead's at all?  Or just simply interested in the case as I am ?? Smile

Just interested.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2008, 01:28:14 PM »

I had no idea that GA police were so corrupted.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2008, 01:35:31 PM »

Glenn,
Can you prove GMH was a part in the making of such a movie ?
How would this involve others ??
Are you saying GMH was friends with people at all levels ?
Or was he near transient always living out of his van with this high IQ ?

This type of forum likes to see proof of accusations. Although everyone has opinions and makes accusations based on there own opinions..
We can't help solve anything on opinions though. Or we would have solved one by now.
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2008, 05:09:36 PM »

Edward:  Check out this time-line of Hilton's life:  Not only did he creatively write the movie, according to Samuel Rael, but he tutored the lead actor in how be a proper serial killer.  Samuel Rael is on the witness list in Leon Co, FL for the DP trial of GMH in  the Cheryl Dunlap
mkurder.http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/02/gary-michael-hilton-timeline.html

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/stories/2008/01/07/Forsythkidnap_0107.html

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15442083/detail.html

http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2008/01/who-is-gary-michael-hilton.html

http://www.wikio.com/us/crime/murder/gary_michael_hilton?wfid=51701916

http://www.onlineathens.com/stories/040408/news_2008040400499.shtml

Movie Plot by Gary Michael Hilton

About 13 years ago, Hilton helped come up with a plot for a movie, "Deadly Run," that depicts a serial killer on the loose in the Georgia mountains.

Movie producer Samuel Rael says Hilton liked his idea for the movie and assisted him in outlining the plot. The script included a killer kidnapping women in the mountains, letting them go, and then hunting them down. Rael now says that he never could have imagined that Hilton would end up a convicted killer.

Wolfscratch:  Edward, although some of the info that I reveal has not been verified, it is not conjecture or speculation..
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2008, 05:28:42 PM »

By Jeff Warren
Pickens Co. Progress (archives)

Grave Dowsing:

Trying is believing. I stepped slowly across a burying ground, carrying two brass dowsing rods ahead of me. Held level and a little higher than my waist, the 21-inch rods pointed straight ahead. An additional five and a half inches of brass turned down at 90 degrees through my fingers.
With my fingers curled, the long brass of the rods lay across my index fingers between the hand and first knuckle. At the 90-degree bend, the short handles pointed straight down, curled inside my fingers, excluding the two smallest digits. The brass rode against the outside of my pinkie fingers. Thumbs stayed folded out of the way.
As I moved on to a grave, the rods turned inward toward each other and aligned parallel to the plot. The sensation was only as eerie as watching the play of a compass needle. I was doing this under the tutelage of an expert, Jasper dowser Joe Chastain.
A longtime resident of Pickens County, Chastain is retired from Lockheed. He started dowsing when he was nineteen years old.
"I didn't have a teacher," Chastain said. "The first time I ever used the rods, an old farmer had some. I was in a little disbelief." But as the rods acted in his hands, Chastain discovered there was something to it.
Tradition calls for a forked peach branch when hunting for water, but that is unnecessary, Chastain says. Any forked stick, dry or green, works just as good, the expert said. "The forked stick that the old-timers use works very good with water," Chastain said. "It works with me too. I just don't like it."
"Brass is easier," Chastain explained. "I like to think it picks up better, but that's just me. Aluminum is not good, because it's too light. It doesn't feel right in your hands."
Fine-tuning the art, Chastain discovered he could find most anything with the rods: water pipes; mineral veins; a quarter tossed out on the ground. Chastain said that when crossing a vein of iron ore "the rods will open, close and open again."
"Water is the most pronounced thing you'll find when you look for something," Chastain said. But he said the rods' reaction to graves is also pronounced.
Some fifteen years ago, Chastain taught Carl Etheridge to use the rods. Now retired from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Etheridge was chief ranger in charge of land management at the Corps' Allatoona reservoir when Chastain taught him the dowser's art.
With some information from a member of the Brooke family and his newfound dowsing skills, Etheridge said he located the old Brooke family cemetery on Corps land after a topographical map plotted the graveyard in the wrong position. He located the graveyard in the Sweetwater Campground near Lake Allatoona in Cherokee County, Etheridge said. A monument marks the site today.
Etheridge has practiced his dowsing to a point where he now assists land developers in locating graves to move them. Etheridge said he once assisted an archaeologist, moving some graves. Using his dowsing rods, Etheridge said, he found one more grave than the archaeologist. The scientist told Etheridge he had only found a stump hole and wrapped up the dig without exploring the final find.
Etheridge said he shortly returned to the finished dig and conducted a dig of his own. He said he found an infant grave: coffin hardware and glass from a porthole-style coffin, popular in the late 1800s. Under the glass was the one piece of bone Etheridge discovered in the grave, the back of a child's skull.
Etheridge said in Georgia's acidic soil, sometimes all you find in an old grave is a blue residue in the soil indicating where the body lay.
Etheridge said he boxed all the contents of the child grave he found and presented them to the doubting archaeologist.
But if dowsing for graves works, the question is why. Chastain says anything buried, whether once living or not, gives off rings of energy--something like the magnetic lines of force surrounding a magnet.
For the Pickens County Historical Society, Chastain has located what are believed to be unmarked graves at the Fitzsimmons Cemetery at Marble Hill. Society members also believe he has found 20 graves of the previously lost Daniels Cemetery near Tate.
But if folks ask too many questions regarding the science of the process, Chastain sometimes tells them it might more than they need to know. Soft-spoken and slightly mystical in demeanor, Chastain's large brown eyes peer through eyeglasses with gentle intensity. Around him, you get the sense Chastain is tuned to the natural world.
And while science might attempt to explain Chastain's locating technique, it would fall all over itself trying to explain some of his other claimed abilities with the rods. The rods can tell him the gender of a grave occupant, Chastain says.
"Normally, on a female, the rod will point to the head," he explained. "On a male, to the feet."
Chastain admits he is the only dowser he knows who can make the gender determination. Chastain says he can know if there is more than one occupant in a grave. Sometimes women who died in childbirth were buried with the child lost in the birthing.
But more eerie still, Chastain says he can feel through the rods if a grave occupant died a violent death. He says the brass goes crazy in his hands.
Wives tales? Maybe. I can only say I know the rods aligned with a grave when I stepped across it.
Chastain says focusing your mind on what you are hunting is the key to finding with the rods--tuning yourself to the pointing brass.
"You have to know how to use 'em. You have to know how to hold 'em. You have to know how to read 'em," Chastain said.
"Don't bury it," he said. "I'll find
Joe Chastain is a 'Master Dowser', and is self taught over 40 years ago.  He locates graves for Historical Societies,  Law Enforcement, and private citizens locating ancestor's family plots.  He was my teacher.
I contacted him to verify my findings in Gary Hilton's primary den:  Wildcat Tract:  Dawson Forest WMA.  Without knowlege of my results, he verified my findings, and made additional discoveries.

Wolfscratch:  GMH was eyewitnessed at all burial grounds that have been identified.  He marks them with glass canning jars on a tree limb, and adorns some with native american artifacts.
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2008, 07:20:36 PM »

Gary Michael Hilton, to a Dawson co., GA; jailer, " Since I was 14 years old."
Ottis Toole, was a native of Jacksonville, Florida. His father left the family when Toole was young, and he claimed his mother was a religious fanatic, and often dressed him in girl's clothing.[1] Toole also claimed his grandmother was a satanist who exposed him to various practices and rituals in his youth.[1] Toole was often designated as being mentally +++++++, with an IQ of 75. He ran away from home repeatedly, and claimed to have started fires in abandoned homes from a young age.[1]

Toole claimed to have committed his first murder at the age of 14,

after being propositioned for sex by a traveling salesman, he ran over the salesman with his own car.[1] In the documentary, Death Diploma, he claimed he was forced to have sex with a friend of his father when he was 6 years old. He claimed he knew he was homosexual when he was 11 years old.

Toole was first arrested as an adult in 1964, on a charge of loitering.[citation needed]

[edit] Reputed murders
About 1976, Toole met Henry Lee Lucas in Florida.[1] Both would later claim to have committed many hundreds of murders, sometimes at the behest of a secret cult called "The Hand of Death." Lucas would recant his confessions, saying he made such statements only to improve his living conditions in jail. Though some authorities have argued there is significant doubt as to Lucas' guilt, Toole is still generally seen as a serial killer.

On October 21, 1983, Toole confessed to the murder of Adam Walsh.[2] A few weeks after Toole made the confession, however, police investigating the case announced that they no longer considered him a suspect. John Walsh, Adam's father, has said repeatedly that he believes Toole to be guilty.[3]

In April 1984, Toole was convicted and sentenced to death for a 1982 arson incident that killed 64-year-old George Sonnenberg in Jacksonville, Florida. Later that year, Toole was found guilty of the 1983 murder of 19-year-old Tallahassee, Florida, resident Ada Johnson, and received a second death sentence; on appeal, however, both sentences were commuted to life in prison. While serving his sentence, Toole was briefly housed next to Ted Bundy in Florida's Raiford Prison.[2]

Toole pleaded guilty to four more murders in 1991 and received four more life sentences.

This was O'Toole's sidekick:  http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/henry_lee_lucas/1.html

Lucas's sentence was commuted to life in prison in 1998 by then-Governor George W. Bush. His was the only death penalty case among the 153 that came across Bush's desk in his tenure as Texas Governor in which he intervened and commuted the death sentence. Lucas died in prison of natural causes. Because Lucas's death removed the possibility of resolution in many instances, there are still a number of unresolved questions. Some authorities—while admitting that Lucas tended to exaggerate his accounts and told some outright lies, and also recognizing that the Lucas Task Force engaged in some very questionable tactics—insist that Lucas was a viable suspect in a number of unsolved murders. Despite these factors, Lucas still maintains a reputation, in the words of author Sarah L. Knox, "as one of the world's worst serial killers—even after the debunking of the majority of his confessions by the Attorney General of Texas.

*********************************ABC News: Decades Later, New Clues in a Cold Case

Aug 13, 2007  ... John Walsh remains convinced the killer of his son was drifter Ottis Toole, ...
abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=3473665 - Similar pages

Could this be why their is a 'GAG ORDER', placed on Gary Hilton's case since Feb 2008?  Is it the magnitude of his Trail of Terror for decades, the tragic results of an individual serial killer working solo, or was/is it  organized?....
Food for Thought:1964-1967 Hilton enlisted in the Army in 1964. According to Military records, Hilton spent some time in Germany and received basic airborne training along with his GED. He was honorably discharged in 1967.

1969 He was married to first wife Sue in DeKalb County, Georgia; divorced in 1971 in Miami Florida.

1970-1972 Qualified for a Florida chauffeur’s license from 1970 to 1972, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.

11-09-07 1972 Arrest warrant dismissed, Miami Dade County. Florida. See following court action.

12-01-72 COURT CASE: F72008604
State Case#: 131972CF0086040001XX
Name: HILTON, GARY MICHAEL
DOB: 11/22/1946
Date Filed: 12/01/1972
Date Closed: 11/09/2007 Warrant Type:

1-24-1973 He was convicted of DUI in Miami Dade County on Jan. 24, 1973. His Florida license was revoked for a year, and he never took steps to re-instate it.

Wolfscratch:  Inquiring minds want to know...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2008, 01:16:43 AM »

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- When attorney-turned-movie producer Samuel Rael decided he wanted to make a film about a serial killer in 1995, it was former legal client Gary Michael Hilton who he says came up with the plot.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/13/hilton.movie/index.html

True..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2008, 01:18:47 AM »

Rael claims Hilton thought it would be a good idea to have the killer be out in the woods.

"Go ahead and let some beautiful women out in the woods, and then they could be hunted down like prey," Rael says Hilton told him.

video:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/13/hilton.movie/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2008, 09:01:02 AM »

Gary Michael Hilton, was not only the creative writer for the movie;  Deadly Run(1994), but hand picked the cast, crew, film locations, and tutored the lead actor in the art of serial killing.  Rael a Dekalb Co., GA;  Attorney/Movie Producer said that he knew that he was sociopath, but didn't know that he was violent.
Rael, represented GMH, for An Arson Charge.  GMH, torched his fiance's home with her and her elderly parents as occupants...
The cast for the movie has filmed 6 'Horror' movies in the north ga mountains...

Wolfscrtatch:  Rael, was at the Dawson Co., GA Detention Center, 01/07/08, when Gary Hilton led the GBI, to Meredith Hope Emerson's Remains in the Atlanta Tract of Dawson Forest; WMA, Shoal Creek Rd.  WHY?
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2008, 09:17:14 AM »

TrackBack
TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/360369/28820280

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Update on Suspected Serial Killer Gary Michael Hilton:
Comments
Campbell addressed critics who said Florida shouldn’t spend the money to bring Hilton to Tallahassee.

“This isn’t about money,” he said. “This is about justice. This is about the lady that he murdered very viciously in cold blood in our state.”

It’s possible that Hilton will be connected to other crimes, Campbell said.

“We are highly suspicious because of his modus operandi, if you will, that there are other crimes that should have been attributed to him that have been undiscovered so far,” he said. “He was a very calculating, ruthless, dangerous man was roaming through our society and preying on unsuspecting people.”
Sheriff Campbell, has GMH's number! If Cheryl, receives Justice, it will be worth the expense, and if more victims are revealed, that would make an even better investment!

Cheryl was kept alive for several days.  GMH, wore a burial mask when he used Cheryl's ATM card, 3 days in a row.  Why

Wolfscratch: Glenn Adams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.