March 28, 2024, 07:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey backtracking Gary Hilton & Associates 01/06/08  (Read 60925 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2008, 03:27:23 PM »

I think it is a good idea to move this to a GMH thread..
We did a lot of research on Tara and though there is many opinion there is no concrete evidence on anyone in particular.
Could be a friend of hers of a person like GMH.
jmho
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »

Edward, the house in my pics are the abandoned Densmore Farmhouse where Hilton held Meredith, for the four days.  The wooden reel with the frayed rope is in a shed next to the house.  She frayed the rope by moving her shoulders back and forth, then fought him, trying to escape.  He bragged that she almost beat him.  There are several more sheds and barns, including an old country store, on the property.  It is over 100 acres with; 'A Hunting Club"...  It is located only 200 yards from my property...

vms
Scared Monkey

Re: Tara Grinstead
« Reply #107 on: Today at 01:41:31 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glenn,

When do you think this started with GMH? Do you have a year or range of years in mind? Do you have a list of possible GMH victims by year? Other than the map, that is...

Also, I was wondering if you might consider starting a thread just for all your GMH information, rather than have it all in Tara's thread?

I followed all the developments until it scared me so I couldn't sleep at night. I'm interested in reading more of your info.

It is not my intention to scare anyone.  Some of the info that I have gathered, I do not release becauser it is to graphic.
Me and my family have paid a very heavy price due to this journey; emotional, financially, physically, spiritually, and other ways.  I am comitted to seeking the truth.
If you scare easy, I recommend that you do not follow my journey.  I scare preachers when I discuss GMH, and the Joshua: Emulation in the last few months of his 'Trail of Terror'.  GMH, has 15 identical Traits of Joshua of the Old Testament.  Joshua was the 'Soldier's Soldier.'
Nut44X4:  What is your interpretation of the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution?
Silence of LE, and The Media(Local & National), enabled Gary Michael Hilton, to be oblivious to the American People, allowing him to live in our communities oblivious to LE, while slaughtering our families, friends, and loved ones for decades.
GMH's words, "Since I wasd 14 Years Old!"

Wolfscratch:  'Til my dowsing rods point to me!'

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »

4/14/07 Edward; from all that I have read about this case, there seems to be a riff in the local
community, over looking and finding an alive or dead Tara Grinstead. Some folks back the Marcus
Harper story that he was home fast asleep when this crime occurred, or prior to had been to a bar
visiting with friends, and then rode around until very late that night with a Game Warden friend.
Now, if the two were co-conspirators, I cannot think of a better person to help you get rid of a dead body than a game warden, as they know their territory like the back of your hand and how to
get to them without leaving forensic evidence. Game Warden and US Army Ranger, kinda hard to beat
that combination in secreting a body somewhere not to be found ever.

As to the cop, he may have been just a high school friend, that was sympathizing with her, but in truth few men and women friends are or remain just that, they usually become enotionally or at least
physically attracted to each other and the usual results. He may have gotten her pregnant accidentally as she is a grown woman, not some kid and beautiful to boot, so who could really blame the guy for taking it further if he didnt get caught or fouled up with his job or family. Happens
every minute of every day.

There have been reports of threatening phone calls to searchers, refusal to allow searches on private property, gunshots on some searches near the Harper land and home. One investigator  got a
midnight call while he was staying in a local motel, telling him to back off or get killed too.

Then way back, there was the alleged affair between Tara and her sisters, doctor husband, who was
also her family doctor, which is usually a no-no among doctors, they just dont treat family members as a general rule esp. if it would involve Ob-Gyn exams. There may be some fire where smoke arose here but it was vehemently denied on tv by this couple and by the sister, but why not.

Then Tara, was taking night classes to advance her education, who's to say she had not met someone
there and it got out of hand and the other person did away with her in a fit of anger, frustration, or due to rejection of his advances as a suitor.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=4134.0
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2008, 03:46:46 PM »

Edward, since I began posting on this forum 5 days ago the views have increased significantly.  The comments are being monitored by LE, and my emails vanish.  I send many of my findings to the media including Drudge 2008(6 billion hits in the past year)gretawire;  Greta VanSusteren is a firm believer in the US Constitution and specifically the 1st Amendment. 
Although I apreciate being allowed to comment on this forum, I will not be intimidated or silenced.  Until the Media begins their investigtations without hinderance from LE, the truth will be unknown. 
I am the voice for GMH's many, many, undiscovered victims both deceased and encarcerated....

Wolfscratch
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2008, 03:46:59 PM »

Glenn - please continue in the thread you started:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3654.0

Glenn ..Please post in this link provided by klassend
and let them transfer these discussion notes to that thread..
GMH is far more interesting then I first thought. You are very informative.
Thank You.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2008, 03:48:20 PM »

OK here we are..    :}
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2008, 03:50:45 PM »

Edward, the house in my pics are the abandoned Densmore Farmhouse where Hilton held Meredith, for the four days.  The wooden reel with the frayed rope is in a shed next to the house.  She frayed the rope by moving her shoulders back and forth, then fought him, trying to escape.  He bragged that she almost beat him.  There are several more sheds and barns, including an old country store, on the property.  It is over 100 acres with; 'A Hunting Club"...  It is located only 200 yards from my property...

vms
Scared Monkey

Re: Tara Grinstead
« Reply #107 on: Today at 01:41:31 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glenn,

When do you think this started with GMH? Do you have a year or range of years in mind? Do you have a list of possible GMH victims by year? Other than the map, that is...

Also, I was wondering if you might consider starting a thread just for all your GMH information, rather than have it all in Tara's thread?

I followed all the developments until it scared me so I couldn't sleep at night. I'm interested in reading more of your info.

It is not my intention to scare anyone.  Some of the info that I have gathered, I do not release becauser it is to graphic.
Me and my family have paid a very heavy price due to this journey; emotional, financially, physically, spiritually, and other ways.  I am comitted to seeking the truth.
If you scare easy, I recommend that you do not follow my journey.  I scare preachers when I discuss GMH, and the Joshua: Emulation in the last few months of his 'Trail of Terror'.  GMH, has 15 identical Traits of Joshua of the Old Testament.  Joshua was the 'Soldier's Soldier.'
Nut44X4:  What is your interpretation of the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution?
Silence of LE, and The Media(Local & National), enabled Gary Michael Hilton, to be oblivious to the American People, allowing him to live in our communities oblivious to LE, while slaughtering our families, friends, and loved ones for decades.
GMH's words, "Since I wasd 14 Years Old!"

Wolfscratch:  'Til my dowsing rods point to me!'

glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2008, 04:00:51 PM »

Do You Mean?: Gary Hilton FBI Case Closed 

Search ResultsGary Hilton News Stories, Related Topics & Information for Gary ...
Mar 23, 2008 ... Guilty of one murder, charged with another and linked to two more slayings, Gary Michael Hilton appears poised for infamy... Case closed ...
www.ajc.com/metro/webservice_client/webservice_clientClass/inform/landing.jsp?...Gary%20Hilton&informSiteId...ss - 55k - Cached - Similar pages
CASE CLOSED, Was the bold Headlines in the Metro State Section of the AJC. in the Sunday Paper of the link above.
I fired off a blistering letter to all news media outletsd including Drudge 2008, that said 'Case Closed My A ss'.  The case will be closed when GMH's victims are revealed, 'All of Them.'
The case was reopened the next day... IMO, it is a multi agency investigation due to the magnitude, that goes all the way up the Government Chain of Command.

I ask:  'What if one of his victims had been our Mother, Sister, Daughter, Son grandson, granddaughter, Father, Grandfather, etc..
Wouldn't you want to know the truth?...

Wolfscratch
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2008, 04:11:09 PM »

Glenn - please continue in the thread you started:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3654.0

Glenn ..Please post in this link provided by klassend
and let them transfer these discussion notes to that thread..
GMH is far more interesting then I first thought. You are very informative.
Thank You.

Just click on this link klassend has provided..
It is the blue line link .. here.. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3654.0

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2008, 04:21:01 PM »

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2008, 04:35:27 PM »

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- When attorney-turned-movie producer Samuel Rael decided he wanted to make a film about a serial killer in 1995, it was former legal client Gary Michael Hilton who he says came up with the plot.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/13/hilton.movie/index.html

True..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »

Rael claims Hilton thought it would be a good idea to have the killer be out in the woods.

"Go ahead and let some beautiful women out in the woods, and then they could be hunted down like prey," Rael says Hilton told him.

video:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/13/hilton.movie/index.html#cnnSTCVideo
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2008, 04:37:27 PM »

Edward:  Check out this time-line of Hilton's life:  Not only did he creatively write the movie, according to Samuel Rael, but he tutored the lead actor in how be a proper serial killer.  Samuel Rael is on the witness list in Leon Co, FL for the DP trial of GMH in  the Cheryl Dunlap
mkurder.http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/02/gary-michael-hilton-timeline.html

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/stories/2008/01/07/Forsythkidnap_0107.html

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15442083/detail.html

http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2008/01/who-is-gary-michael-hilton.html

http://www.wikio.com/us/crime/murder/gary_michael_hilton?wfid=51701916

http://www.onlineathens.com/stories/040408/news_2008040400499.shtml

Movie Plot by Gary Michael Hilton

About 13 years ago, Hilton helped come up with a plot for a movie, "Deadly Run," that depicts a serial killer on the loose in the Georgia mountains.

Movie producer Samuel Rael says Hilton liked his idea for the movie and assisted him in outlining the plot. The script included a killer kidnapping women in the mountains, letting them go, and then hunting them down. Rael now says that he never could have imagined that Hilton would end up a convicted killer.

Wolfscratch:  Edward, although some of the info that I reveal has not been verified, it is not conjecture or speculation..

glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »

Klaas,klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

Re: Journey backtracking Gary Hilton & Associates 01/06/08
« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:17:45 PM » Quote 

Glenn -

Please continue posting about GMH in this thread and how you feel it pertains to other MP cases such as Tara Grinstead.

Klaas, thank you for setting up this thread. 

Gary Michael Hilton's movie: 'Deadly Run' was not about bringing a woman to an abandoned house inthe North GA Mountains, and hunting them down like animals.  It was about bringing 'WOMEN' to the north Georgia mountain.  The same cast and crew filmed 6 movies in the N. GA Mountains.  Two Corporations in Cleveland, GA were formed, and 'The Ga Film Comission', helped in the Resources..
In the box thinking, spoon fed info to the media, the corraling of information, as well as the segregation of voices, is why GMH and associates has remained oblivious to LE for decades.
The GBI, knew that women/people were vanishing, never to be found in abnormal numbers or showing up with GMH's MO since 1980, "Their Words."  Why didn't we know this? Censorship, IMO, is why, "we can't release that info, this case is under investigation', antiquated strategies, pre 09/11/01 policies.
AMW, over 1000 of America's most wanted fugitives captured using a free resource:  'The American Public'..When will we learn?

Wolfscratch:  This is interference that I have experienced since the beginning of my Journey.  I have become accustumed to the Censorship policies, and the wrath of the 'Elite PR Units'...
The Truth will Prevail, his victims demand it....

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2008, 05:07:38 PM »

I do not think you will find any interference here.
 What investigative forums do is make threads for subjects.. Tara is one subject and this is another although they may in the end be one in the same..
This subject should be in its own thread.. and now it is..
This thread is all yours :}

As I said before this guy is very interesting..
Wonder what this GMH is up to in jail ? Is he bragging ? or is he isolated from other prisoners ?

glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2008, 05:16:38 PM »

Glenn -

Please continue posting about GMH in this thread and how you feel it pertains to other MP cases such as Tara Grinstead.

Klaas, thank you for setting up this thread. 

Gary Michael Hilton's movie: 'Deadly Run' was not about bringing a woman to an abandoned house inthe North GA Mountains, and hunting them down like animals.  It was about bringing 'WOMEN' to the north Georgia mountain.  The same cast and crew filmed 6 movies in the N. GA Mountains.  Two Corporations in Cleveland, GA were formed, and 'The Ga Film Comission', helped in the Resources..
In the box thinking, spoon fed info to the media, the corraling of information, as well as the segregation of voices, is why GMH and associates has remained oblivious to LE for decades.
The GBI, knew that women/people were vanishing, never to be found in abnormal numbers or showing up with GMH's MO since 1980, "Their Words."  Why didn't we know this? Censorship, IMO, is why, "we can't release that info, this case is under investigation', antiquated strategies, pre 09/11/01 policies.
AMW, over 1000 of America's most wanted fugitives captured using a free resource:  'The American Public'..When will we learn?

Wolfscratch:  This is interference that I have experienced since the beginning of my Journey.  I have become accustumed to the Censorship policies, and the wrath of the 'Elite PR Units'...
The Truth will Prevail, his victims demand it....
Less than two months ago I contacted the lead detective with the Sheriff's Dept. in NC, investigating the deaths of the Bradley-Hobbs sisters, that have GMH's signature all over them.  I ask him if he had considered GMH.  His response:  WHO?
THE INDICTMENT RATE FOR THE GRAND JURY IS VIRTUALLY 100% IN SOME DISTRICTS OF GA.  Go back and read the comments by most bloggers, on who is suspected for Tara's abduction.
 How many people have been suspected, charged, indicted, and encarcerated, or worse, for GMH's, evil deeds?

Wolfscratch:  Food for thought...
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2008, 05:34:34 PM »

FOR INSPIRATION GO TO:

'Vince Gill - 'Go Rest High On That Mountain'' Video - Vince Gill ...
Watch the Vince Gill Vince Gill - 'Go Rest High On That Mountain' music video and ... the boyfriend of the murdered hiker Meredith Emerson, was incredible . ...
music.aol.com/video/vince-gill-go-rest-high-on-that-mountain/vince-gill/playlist/layla/473909/1104198 - 88k - Cached - Similar pages

Wolfscratch
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »

As I said before this guy is very interesting..
Wonder what this GMH is up to in jail ? Is he bragging ? or is he isolated from other prisoners ?
You betcha, he is referred to as the 'Stud Hiker', says he has it made; 3 meals a day, private room, his own personal TV, etc.
He is playing the Justice System like a banjo...  His court apointed attorney in Leon Co., FL: 'Suber' has filed two motions to drop charges, constitutional rights violations, sealing of pretrial evidence, etc.  I smell another 'Brian Nichols;  Fiasco.'
He has given several interviews with LE from several states and agencies.  He was being interviewed by the Pickens Co, SC Sheriff, concerning Jason Knapp(clemson Student) GMH, said, " they know I murdered that lady in FL and that old couple in NC, get me a lawyer in here and let's do some dealing'...
Wolfscratch
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »

A true Sociopath..
 They always think they can out smart and out play anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.