March 29, 2024, 04:08:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Journey backtracking Gary Hilton & Associates 01/06/08  (Read 60939 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2008, 05:51:24 PM »

FOR INSPIRATION GO TO:

'Vince Gill - 'Go Rest High On That Mountain'' Video - Vince Gill ...
Watch the Vince Gill Vince Gill - 'Go Rest High On That Mountain' music video and ... the boyfriend of the murdered hiker Meredith Emerson, was incredible . ...
music.aol.com/video/vince-gill-go-rest-high-on-that-mountain/vince-gill/playlist/layla/473909/1104198 - 88k - Cached - Similar pages

Wolfscratch

Do you have a link for that video, Glenn?  I haven't located it, as yet.  Thank you. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2008, 05:55:20 PM »

Sorry about the link for the Go Rest High on that Mountain Video
BY:  Vince Gill
Very Inspirational:

http://tinyurl.com/preview.php?num=4ztlq3

Wolfscratch:  She was my neighbor for 'just 4 days'...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2008, 05:58:03 PM »

Glenn - I'm going to ask nicely one more time.  THIS THREAD is for Tara Grinstead ONLY.  Please feel free to continue your speculative posts about  Gary Michael Hilton in the thread you started about him.  You can explain in THAT thread how you believe it pertains to the different missing persons.

I'm not going to ask you again.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3654.0

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »

You would think that LE would be backtracking on ALL of these possible victims looking for DNA evidence linking Hilton to these other crimes..
This would seal off any chance of him playing the system..

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2008, 06:11:07 PM »

Sorry about the link for the Go Rest High on that Mountain Video
BY:  Vince Gill
Very Inspirational:

http://tinyurl.com/preview.php?num=4ztlq3

Wolfscratch:  She was my neighbor for 'just 4 days'...

Your tinyurl took me on a tour....I found it though:

http://music.aol.com/video/vince-gill-go-rest-high-on-that-mountain/vince-gill/1104198

Were you referring to the male & female accompanying Vince in the song, or just the message in it?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2008, 06:13:16 PM »

Klaas, I refused to be intimidated, or censured, Knowlege and information is required to solve these tragic cases. Any attempt to squash a voice only insures GMH's success...

Wolfscratch:  It's coming up on the 3rd year that Tara Grinstead, has been missing, whith these polices and antiquated communication procedures, I am confident her family will never receive closure. JMHO

I noticed the large wooden reel, with the section of frayed long manilla hemp rope,  with the taped ends, located under the shed with the broken joists resulting from Meredith and GMH fighting. A trained LE Agent, walked within 4 feet of this scene on 01/06/08, and didn't notice it.  Guess, it was oblivious to him, but it was very obvious to me...

Wolfscratch:  http://glennindawson.blogspot.com
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2008, 06:26:26 PM »

2NJSONS,  the song, music & words, as well as the lady playing the violin, and the cathedral of clouds with the mountain terrain.

It is a very spiritual and inspirational song.
Most of the readers know that I am a Retired Fire Capt. AFD.

Steve Segars, although I didn't find this out until about May, is a Gwinett Co., GA Firefighter. Meredith and Steve had a secret Romance due to policies of their employer.  The following link is his testimony:After the interview with Segars ended at about 8:30 a.m., Bert said, “I didn’t want to do the rest of the show. It felt like anything we talked about was so small and insignificant. We all wanted to just leave.”

http://www.ajc.com/news/mplayer/m/56148

Wolfscratch

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2008, 06:28:34 PM »

Klaas, I refused to be intimidated, or censured, Knowlege and information is required to solve these tragic cases. Any attempt to squash a voice only insures GMH's success...

Wolfscratch:  It's coming up on the 3rd year that Tara Grinstead, has been missing, whith these polices and antiquated communication procedures, I am confident her family will never receive closure. JMHO

I noticed the large wooden reel, with the section of frayed long manilla hemp rope,  with the taped ends, located under the shed with the broken joists resulting from Meredith and GMH fighting. A trained LE Agent, walked within 4 feet of this scene on 01/06/08, and didn't notice it.  Guess, it was oblivious to him, but it was very obvious to me...

Glenn ~  I'm not Klaas, but wanted to ask if you feel you are being "intimidated or censured" here at Scared Monkeys.  Do you feel there are attempts to squash your voice here?  Those are serious accusations.  Please let me know, as I am very concerned.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2008, 06:31:40 PM »

You know, I gave you a second chance because of Sleddogs and now I'm sorry I did.  You may have a ton of information that could solve many cases.  I suggest you go to the MP families or to LE with the info. 

Edited to add:  I will not be intimidated by a new member of this forum.  You are now banned.  I'm sure you'll find somewhere else to solve these cases.
glenn adams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »

I have a question for any bloggers or lerkers:  Has anyone any knowlege of whether Tara Grinstead, posessed a gift card in the amount of $25.00 or $35.00 for a Day Spa in the Oscilla or Perry, GA area?  Did Tara, posess a gift card when she vanished?

Wolfscratch
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »

....thinking the same thing.
I would love to hear his thoughts on Tara...but the thoughts on GMH himself should probably go in to a thread on him and him alone.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2008, 12:00:32 PM »

I have no idea about the cards Glenn, but thank you for all the education on this GMH.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2009, 01:15:01 AM »

Gary Hilton tried to murder me in 1985

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't recognize Hilton at 61, but the name sounded familiar. But Clairmont Road was too much of a coincidence to be believed, and there was the Cumming, Ga. connection. Still, 1985 was a long time ago.

And then I looked at his record, and it was him. The guy who tried to murder me with a hunting knife in a biker bar parking lot at Clairmont and Buford Highway one night at closing those many years ago, a guy I had to sit next to at a probable cause hearing as my testimony was the basis for charging him and a cohort for something from hit and run to aggravated assault, actually back over, take the truck out of reverse, and re-run over a guy we were drinking with.

Yeah, I was drinking with Gary Hilton before he tried to murder me. Sort of. They came over and sat down and tried to buy cocaine from us, then went out at closing and waited for us to come out to kill us. Thought we were undercover or something. The guy was crazy.

Bill, a guy that lived in the apartments on Clairmont where I did, we went from the dayroom to the bar down the road to talk about trying to make some money off of developing some software, some things never change, he went out first carrying a pitcher of beer, take home I guess you could call it. Not that we needed it. I testified at the grand jury that I estimated I drank two or three pitchers, but who's counting?

I have posted about that grand jury testimony several years ago in Chandra Levy discussions as we discussed grand jury testimony. I ended up writing a chapter in Murder on a Horse Trail, Grand Jury, to explain the grand jury aspect in Chandra's disappearance. But my posting on my testimony in Atlanta ...
(Respectfully snipped)
Is there a citation for this writing?  I have not read the whole thread yet so please forgive me if this question is answered later in this thread.  Also, is this verifiable through newscasts or clippings?  Where is this from please?

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2009, 01:16:01 AM »

Opps, sorry so long, I thought I snipped at second paragraph.  Apologies.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2009, 02:10:10 AM »

I would love to know if anyone thinks it possible that Leslie Beebe may have been murdered by GMH...

Leslie Beebe was found at Forestwood Drive, Sandy Springs, GA
and Hilton apparently lived at 4169 Clairmont Ave, Chamblee, GA

6 miles apart.

Input appreciated.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »

The 'MO' doesn't fit...not even close, but anything is possible. Wish I had time to do more research, but I am swamped...sorry.
Reported By: Jon Shirek
Web Editor: Manav Tanneeru
Last Modified: 2/3/2005 6:35:32 PM

It's been a month since a 26-year-old nurse was found dead behind the wheel of her car. Fulton County police say the case is at a dead end. The victim’s family Thursday set up a tip line and pleaded for help to help solve her murder.

Leslie Beebe's body was found in Sandy Springs last month inside her Volkswagen Jetta a week after she and her car had disappeared

Leslie had stopped into one of her favorite hangouts, the Derby Sports Grille, at Old Alabama and Nesbitt Ferry roads, not far from her home.

“She just walked in the door, she walked around like she was looking for someone, and she left. And normally she'd stay and play a game of pool or something, but she was in there five minutes and walked out the door,” said Smokie Paris, who manages the restaurant.

A week later, Leslie's body was found inside her car in a Sandy Springs neighborhood off of Roswell Road.

The driving distance from the bar to the neighborhood is about 10 or 11 miles, depending on the route. As far as anyone can determine, Leslie never knew anyone anywhere near the neighborhood nor was it a neighborhood she was ever known to visit.

So why her body and car were found there is one of the mysteries. Police are treating the case as a homicide, but they're not sure how she died.

The family issued a plea for help today.

“If anybody has any information at all about my daughter's disappearance, or what happened to her, please call. Please. Please help us,” said Jennifer Beebe, the teen’s mother.

“You don't have to leave a name, you don't have to leave a number. Just call,” added Leslie’s sister, Crystal Culmone.

The tip line is (404) 702-7716.
http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=58471
http://findcarrie.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=crimes&action=display&num=1103743000

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2009, 04:19:54 PM »

Gary Hilton tried to murder me in 1985

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a citation for this writing?  I have not read the whole thread yet so please forgive me if this question is answered later in this thread.  Also, is this verifiable through newscasts or clippings?  Where is this from please?

Yes, this happened to author Ralph Daugherty
http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3501

Check it out as he answers questions in the forum.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »

Serial Killer May Be Linked To Local Murder
Posted: 5:36 pm EDT June 17, 2009
Updated: 6:10 pm EDT June 17, 2009

CENTRAL FLORIDA -- Detectives say a crazed serial killer who is suspected in a half-dozen murders across Georgia and Florida has been linked to a Central Florida murder.

The murder happened in the Tomoka State Park, where they found the body of Michael Louis. Police say they have new leads, enough to make them resubmit some evidence for testing in the death of Michael Louis.

Louis was the man discovered by a fisherman on the Tomoka River, who after walking down the banks saw a foot sticking out of a plastic bag.

Investigators and dive teams swarmed the Tomoka River Michael Louis' body was found in December of 2007.

Louis' body had been dismembered, put in plastic bags and dumped in the water, but there were no solid leads for police.

"We really have not been able to put together a solid motive why somebody would have wanted to do this to him," said Jamie Gogarty of the Ormond Beach Police Department.

However, recently evidence has popped up that has caused police to look again at Gary Hilton. Hilton is serving time for decapitating and dismembering a young woman in Georgia and his method of killing fits the Central Florida killing.

"There were a couple things that popped up recently that made us real curious where we resubmitted some evidence to have it looked at again," said Gogarty.

Police did not reveal exactly what they are testing. They also admit that until they get results, there is no other solid evidence that connects Hilton to the killing.

So while they wait for test results, they are also checking similar cases, including a dismembered body found in Miami last month.

"We're interested in anything they have and see if there's anything that links these two murders together," Gogarty said.

Investigators said Hilton was in Florida when Louis was murdered. Officers say they want to talk to Hilton in Georgia, but have not been allowed to.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19781689/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2009, 08:55:16 PM »

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- When attorney-turned-movie producer Samuel Rael decided he wanted to make a film about a serial killer in 1995, it was former legal client Gary Michael Hilton who he says came up with the plot.

Gary Hilton, left, and Samuel Rael in an undated photo given to CNN by Rael.

Rael's adviser was the same Gary Hilton who confessed in January to killing 24-year-old Meredith Emerson in the North Georgia mountains and is the prime suspect in the killings of a Florida woman and a North Carolina couple.

Rael claims Hilton thought it would be a good idea to have the killer be out in the woods.

"Go ahead and let some beautiful women out in the woods, and then they could be hunted down like prey," Rael says Hilton told him.

read this..
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3654.55;wap2

Gary Hilton Indicted In Florida Woman's Murder
Posted: 5:33 pm EST February 28, 2008
Updated: 7:41 am EDT March 24, 2008

LEON COUNTY, Fla. -- Florida authorities said the man who admitted to murdering 24-year-old Georgia hiker Meredith Emerson has now been indicted in the death of Cheryl Hodges Dunlap.

Hilton was indicted on first degree murder, kidnapping and two counts of theft late Thursday afternoon.

Dunlap disappeared December 1, 2007 and her body was found December 19, 2007 in the Apalachicola National Forest, southwest of Tallahassee. Sheriff's Major Mike Wood said in January that authorities confirmed that Gary Michael Hilton was in the area at the time of Dunlap's disappearance.

Cheryl Hodges Dunlap

What bothers me the most about this guy is that Powerful people in our nation understood this man was in fact a sociopath with the ability to murder. there are various forms of sociopth personality and most do not murder.
  They used him to make money off a movie and turned him loose on the world. He went around and murdered many people and the people that used him to make money will never spend a day in jail for it..
This represents to me how sick we are as a society to allow money making people to get away with this...

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/02/gary-michael-hilton-timeline.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.