March 29, 2024, 02:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TES COOKBOOK - NOTE TO MRSKUB - PLEASE READ  (Read 3639 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« on: October 09, 2008, 06:53:36 PM »

We have a site all ready now for the TES cookbook. Please feel free to join us and post your ideas and recipes. If you would like your name with the recipe or "In Memory Of", include that in your post as well. You must register to post anything. This site will be used ONLY for the cookbook. No case discussion!

These cookbooks will only be available at the searches when they initially get printed. Because Scared Monkeys has been such a strong support for TES, we will allow only SM members to order the book and have it shipped. All others will only be able to purchase them at the search sites for now. I do not have a price yet but, as soon as the printing & shipping costs are provided, we will be able to give you that price. 100% of the profits will go to TES.

We are hoping for a January printing.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?http://s10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 10:44:22 AM by klaasend » Logged

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 10:44:56 AM »

MRSKUB - Please read the note below from MONKEN - she has been trying to get ahold of you regarding the TES COOKBOOK and her order.

Hi, Klaas, since we can't trade emails, could you please set up a thread in musings or what's cooking for info on the TES cookbooks? That way Marlee or Mrskub can leave info there for us to check. I've emailed Marlee with the last email address I had for her from  Oct. but I didn't hear back. I also emailed Mrskub this morning. i don't know how to set up a thread or i would do it. If you do, let me know where, Thanks, Klaas!! 

Monken I'm happy to do that for you, I'll set it up in the Monkey Lounge I guess.  The problem is this, the cookbook really has nothing to do with Scared Monkeys.  It was not thought up by Administers of this site and we have no control over it.  In fact, we would not have done it because of possible issues with the TES non profit status.  That said I'll set up a thread.

I will say that Mrskub in November started a forum called ChatnGrumble and they have recruited many members from Scared Monkeys.  I imagine that someone that reads here and now posts there will tell her or already has told her you are trying to get ahold of her.

Give me a few minutes and I'll set up a thread.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »

MRSKUB - Please read the note below from MONKEN - she has been trying to get ahold of you regarding the TES COOKBOOK and her order.

Hi, Klaas, since we can't trade emails, could you please set up a thread in musings or what's cooking for info on the TES cookbooks? That way Marlee or Mrskub can leave info there for us to check. I've emailed Marlee with the last email address I had for her from  Oct. but I didn't hear back. I also emailed Mrskub this morning. i don't know how to set up a thread or i would do it. If you do, let me know where, Thanks, Klaas!! 

Monken I'm happy to do that for you, I'll set it up in the Monkey Lounge I guess.  The problem is this, the cookbook really has nothing to do with Scared Monkeys.  It was not thought up by Administers of this site and we have no control over it.  In fact, we would not have done it because of possible issues with the TES non profit status.  That said I'll set up a thread.

I will say that Mrskub in November started a forum called ChatnGrumble and they have recruited many members from Scared Monkeys.  I imagine that someone that reads here and now posts there will tell her or already has told her you are trying to get ahold of her.

Give me a few minutes and I'll set up a thread.

WooHoo!!! Thanks Klaas!!!    ,Hi, Mrskub, Hi, Marlee, I'll be checking back in !!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
crumpet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »

Hi Monken,

I just received a call from TES telling me the cookbook isn't going to happen and asking what I wanted done with the check I sent.  I told her to keep it as a donation.  I just hope calling all of us isn't another drain on their resources.  Hope this helps.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.