April 19, 2024, 06:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489414 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1000 on: October 10, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »

Was it just me or did anyone else notice laughter from people in the audience during Baez's dialogue?

Dolce ... it wasn't just you ... the stiffled laughter was was heard by all.  However ... Jose Baez had the last laugh and ... right now I do believe that Baez and Casey Anthony are having a good laugh together.  Maybe they high fived each other when they met following the hearing.

This granny does not feel like dancing today.

Janet

++++++
Miss Janet do not be discouraged or sad.  I took all of these motions to be a sign of a guilty conscience.  Why would the defence need all of this evidence if they honestly believed Casey and her story that Caylee was kidnapped?  To me, all that these motions stated was "I am guilty please let me see what you have on me so I can defend myself".  I am extremely happy to see what an idiot lawyer she has, there is no way she is going to get off with this moron involved in the show.  You must remember too, all the evidence that we know about is only a very very small percentage of what they have.  All Baez can do is search for someone stupid enough to go up against the forensic labs of the county and the body farm.

Unfortunately, I feel that the pressure is on even stronger now for TES and Tim to locate Caylee.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1001 on: October 10, 2008, 03:16:31 PM »

Lots of Plesea's in Warren OH
http://www.reunion.com/people-search-directory/L3/295056

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: October 10, 2008, 03:16:48 PM »

Yesterday on a phone call to me....Blonde pointed out that in Casy's phone logs....she made a call to Shirley on June26th @ 11:36AM  588 seconds long

Then again at 4:37 PM June 26th...0 secs long...and again at 5:55PM June 26th...0 secs long....this would usually be the time that Shirley would be visiting with Alex at the Nursing Rehab center...hmmm...Des

Yes, and didn't the Great Grandmother mention some "funny" calls where she could hear a child in the background????

Oh, this is so unnnerving anymore!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1003 on: October 10, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

Yesterday on a phone call to me....Blonde pointed out that in Casy's phone logs....she made a call to Shirley on June26th @ 11:36AM  588 seconds long

Then again at 4:37 PM June 26th...0 secs long...and again at 5:55PM June 26th...0 secs long....this would usually be the time that Shirley would be visiting with Alex at the Nursing Rehab center...hmmm...Des

Interesting. Do we know where the pings were for those times?

Sorry...I don't know ping from ding...I guess it depends on where she was calling from....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: October 10, 2008, 03:18:14 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Overheard phone conversation after court hearings today:

KC:  WELL, I saw your cameo appearance in court today.

JB:   Yeah? How’d I look? Were you proud of me?

KC:  Proud of you? WTF is wrong with you? I saw you weren’t wearing your wedding ring. What do you think people are saying? And you just HAD to bring up the thing about the wedding, didn’t you?

JB:  KC honey, I didn’t start it, Your stupid case worker said it first. I was then forced to bamboozle them into thinking I said “hypothetically” It worked, didn’t it?

KC:  Whatever! But you sure f-d the chance of us running away together to get married. I got hold of my mom’s checkbook and was hoping to go to Target and get a wedding dress. But noooooooooo, you managed to f**k that up. What a waste, a HUGE waste. You know I was also gonna get you some BUD Light to celebrate with.

JB:  KC, honey, sweetie, it’ll be ok. We can get permission for you to meet me tomorrow at  Fusion. We can get married there and celebrate. Your case worker already said she would grant permission to meet attorney at a restaurant.

KC:  F- you. What a waste, what a huge waste. You know that I’m Absolutely very harney. I’m over you anyway. You’re getting old. I need some strange and now you f-d that up too. Get me permission to meet you at Fusion and then I want you to leave for 2 hrs so I can get some strange. Then come back for me. If you don’t, I will absolutely tell that you got $200,000 from ABC and forged my name for the movie.

JB:  But sweetie, I did get permission to get to the car. I can plant that hair you got from that Hispanic woman you had that fight with. We can say that is the real ZG’s hair. Plus, I can plant that sperm you saved from that guy you said sucked in bed. That way we can say they carjacked you and threw you out and left w/ Caylee. Then you will be free and clear.

KC:  ABSOLUTELY!! But there is one question. How can we explain that we BOTH have crickets and they’re in the car too?

JB:  I’ll get back to you on that one

J/K all in fun of course
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1005 on: October 10, 2008, 03:18:44 PM »

Sorry...I don't know ping from ding...I guess it depends on where she was calling from....Des

Me either. Maybe a ping-happy monkey will answer our call for help.

I remember you, Caylee.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: October 10, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »

Google Cynthia Plesea Ohio....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1007 on: October 10, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

KC:  Proud of you? WTF is wrong with you? I saw you weren’t wearing your wedding ring. What do you think people are saying? And you just HAD to bring up the thing about the wedding, didn’t you?

JB:  KC honey, I didn’t start it, Your stupid case worker said it first. I was then forced to bamboozle them into thinking I said “hypothetically” It worked, didn’t it?

KC:  Whatever! But you sure f-d the chance of us running away together to get married. I got hold of my mom’s checkbook and was hoping to go to Target and get a wedding dress. But noooooooooo, you managed to f**k that up. What a waste, a HUGE waste. You know I was also gonna get you some BUD Light to celebrate with.

JB:  KC, honey, sweetie, it’ll be ok. We can get permission for you to meet me tomorrow at  Fusion. We can get married there and celebrate. Your case worker already said she would grant permission to meet attorney at a restaurant.

KC:  F- you. What a waste, what a huge waste. You know that I’m Absolutely very harney. I’m over you anyway. You’re getting old. I need some strange and now you f-d that up too. Get me permission to meet you at Fusion and then I want you to leave for 2 hrs so I can get some strange. Then come back for me. If you don’t, I will absolutely tell that you got $200,000 from ABC and forged my name for the movie.

JB:  But sweetie, I did get permission to get to the car. I can plant that hair you got from that Hispanic woman you had that fight with. We can say that is the real ZG’s hair. Plus, I can plant that sperm you saved from that guy you said sucked in bed. That way we can say they carjacked you and threw you out and left w/ Caylee. Then you will be free and clear.

KC:  ABSOLUTELY!! But there is one question. How can we explain that we BOTH have crickets and they’re in the car too?

J/K all in fun of course

Aww, now Casey can add this to her "Media Coverage" binder.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: October 10, 2008, 03:21:23 PM »

What days did Shirley say she got a weird call that sounded like a recording... with a kid babbling in the background? Actually she said this happened at least twice. Once it was really long, and the second time, it was cut off short.. she was convinced it was a recording of some kind. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: October 10, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »

I was just thinking that if I ever committed a crime, the investigation of me wouldn't be nearly as entertaining as Caseys's is. The only time I use my cell phone is to call hubby and ask him to stop for milk or bread on the way home. And the last time I sent a text message to anyone, it was back several months ago, and I think it was to Lalas. 

I Stand With The Girl
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1010 on: October 10, 2008, 03:22:51 PM »

Link to maps and records of pings.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695396/Casey-Cell-Pings-6-27

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: October 10, 2008, 03:23:16 PM »

Yes, and didn't the Great Grandmother mention some "funny" calls where she could hear a child in the background????

IMOO....Shirly Plesea would be the last person that Casey would call...considering that Shirly wanted to press theft charges on Casey...and that was probobly what the big fight between Cindy and Casy was over on Father's Day....Des

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: October 10, 2008, 03:23:26 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

J/K all in fun of course

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: October 10, 2008, 03:23:56 PM »

Was it just me or did anyone else notice laughter from people in the audience during Baez's dialogue?

Dolce ... it wasn't just you ... the stiffled laughter was was heard by all.  However ... Jose Baez had the last laugh and ... right now I do believe that Baez and Casey Anthony are having a good laugh together.  Maybe they high fived each other when they met following the hearing.

This granny does not feel like dancing today.

Janet

++++++
Miss Janet do not be discouraged or sad.  I took all of these motions to be a sign of a guilty conscience.  Why would the defence need all of this evidence if they honestly believed Casey and her story that Caylee was kidnapped?  To me, all that these motions stated was "I am guilty please let me see what you have on me so I can defend myself".  I am extremely happy to see what an idiot lawyer she has, there is no way she is going to get off with this moron involved in the show.  You must remember too, all the evidence that we know about is only a very very small percentage of what they have.  All Baez can do is search for someone stupid enough to go up against the forensic labs of the county and the body farm.

Unfortunately, I feel that the pressure is on even stronger now for TES and Tim to locate Caylee.

They (Anthony and Baez) have already hired a Forensics Scientist, Dr L. Koblinski that comments on the NG show all the time and if you noticed, his attitude changed dramatically once he signed on TO ADVISE THEM- and NG commented on why  he had switched from being very assertive about forensic details of the case, to "waffling" about how accurate they were.    With none of the Anthony family working, I wonder who is bankrolling all of this- including the latest bond, we haven't heard much more about that.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1014 on: October 10, 2008, 03:25:25 PM »

IMOO....Shirly Plesea would be the last person that Casey would call...considering that Shirly wanted to press theft charges on Casey...and that was probobly what the big fight between Cindy and Casy was over on Father's Day....Des

Then why the long 588 second phone call on the 26th?  If she was so infuriated with her why be on the phone with her for nearly 10 mins?  That does not make any sense to me.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1015 on: October 10, 2008, 03:26:10 PM »

I can't remember if this was posted here or not....
Posts by: Andrea
andrea
Jul 29, 2008 at 1:18 am -

Hey all, I just found something very interesting…

I saw a post on websleuths that had Cindy’s RN records. Her maiden name is Plesea. I did a Google search for Cindy Plesea and found a posting on a forum from a Gail Plesea who said that her husband Tom is Cindy’s cousin. She was from Niles, OH. I checked the recorder of deeds for Trumbell County OH and found records for Cindy and George living in OH all the way through the 90’s.

Everyone here has exhausted background searches for the Anthony’s in FL. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up that they have a background in OH. I can’t sleep which is driving me crazy so I think I’ll go research on that for awhile….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

andrea
Jul 29, 2008 at 1:29 am -

Looks like George Anthony worked for the Trumbell County Sheriffs Dept from 1974-1985. Haven’t found out why he left yet but the current Trumbell County Sheriff, Thomas Altiere, had the following to say about Anthony:

“GEORGE AND I WERE PARTNERS IN THE SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT. WE WORKED TOGETHER WE WERE DETECTIVES TOGETHER. AND HE BECAME A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT. SUPER GUY, LOVED HIS FAMILY, GOOD FAMILY GUY. IT’S GOT TO BE HARD ON HIM. ABSOLUTELY HARD. TERRIBLE.”-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-39/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: October 10, 2008, 03:26:56 PM »

Oh wow, Looks like she was making sure nobody was home. Have the police searched at that home?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: October 10, 2008, 03:27:00 PM »

It's all good you guys....

no worries...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: October 10, 2008, 03:28:15 PM »

It's all good you guys....

no worries...

Awwww...that is soooo cute!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: October 10, 2008, 03:30:18 PM »

Janet

I will readily admit to being goofy some of the time, so what do I know....BUT...I feel good about today's proceedings. I think the judge did everything possible to keep the defense from being able to squawk later about prejudice against Casey.

I can only hope that the judge's efforts to avoid not being legally challenged by the defence does not extend a favorable ruling for the defence in the Grand Jury hearing or ... a favorable ruling if a trial by judge is the choice of the defence if the Caylee Marie case goes to trial.

In the Jonbenet Ramsey case ... it was the District Attorney's office ... the Prosecutor's office ... that was bowing to the high profile law firm representing the influential persons of interest.  Possible lawsuits were being avoided even it meant justice would never prevail for a little eight year old girl.

Janet

+++++++

THE JONBENET RAMSEY CASE

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

... I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way?

...  In a departure from protocol, police reports, physical evidence, and investigative information was shared with Ramsey defense attorneys, all of this in the district attorney's office "spirit of cooperation". I served a search warrant, only to find later defense attorneys were simply given copies of the evidence it yielded.

http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.