April 24, 2024, 11:39:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489701 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1020 on: October 10, 2008, 03:30:28 PM »

Within the first half hour of the court hearing this morning it was evident that Baez and his fellow attorney were loving the spot light.  When the Prosecution and the Home Confinement officer made mention that the length of time spent at the attorneys office was not normal in accordance to others in participation of Home Confinement, Mr. Baez had a big grin on his face after smirking to his side kick...he then rebuttled with "Oh this is not a normal case, right wouldn't you say this is not at all a normal case?" When the confinement officer replied "No" very reluctantly Baez was all smiles again and said "No, no it is not". 

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: October 10, 2008, 03:31:09 PM »

I can't remember if this was posted here or not....
Posts by: Andrea
andrea
Jul 29, 2008 at 1:18 am -

Hey all, I just found something very interesting…

I saw a post on websleuths that had Cindy’s RN records. Her maiden name is Plesea. I did a Google search for Cindy Plesea and found a posting on a forum from a Gail Plesea who said that her husband Tom is Cindy’s cousin. She was from Niles, OH. I checked the recorder of deeds for Trumbell County OH and found records for Cindy and George living in OH all the way through the 90’s.

Everyone here has exhausted background searches for the Anthony’s in FL. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up that they have a background in OH. I can’t sleep which is driving me crazy so I think I’ll go research on that for awhile….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

andrea
Jul 29, 2008 at 1:29 am -

Looks like George Anthony worked for the Trumbell County Sheriffs Dept from 1974-1985. Haven’t found out why he left yet but the current Trumbell County Sheriff, Thomas Altiere, had the following to say about Anthony:

“GEORGE AND I WERE PARTNERS IN THE SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT. WE WORKED TOGETHER WE WERE DETECTIVES TOGETHER. AND HE BECAME A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT. SUPER GUY, LOVED HIS FAMILY, GOOD FAMILY GUY. IT’S GOT TO BE HARD ON HIM. ABSOLUTELY HARD. TERRIBLE.”-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-39/

I have friends in common with Gail. Earlier in the case they would speak about what was going on but do not talk about it at all now. It looks to me like there is a rift between them. They don't speak to kindy about the Anthony's anymore.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1022 on: October 10, 2008, 03:31:54 PM »

It's all good you guys....

no worries...

Note to self...add squirrels to payroll.  LOL

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: October 10, 2008, 03:32:47 PM »

Yesterday on a phone call to me....Blonde pointed out that in Casy's phone logs....she made a call to Shirley on June26th @ 11:36AM  588 seconds long

Then again at 4:37 PM June 26th...0 secs long...and again at 5:55PM June 26th...0 secs long....this would usually be the time that Shirley would be visiting with Alex at the Nursing Rehab center...hmmm...Des

which is probably the message she left.....recording the babbling for 588 seconds (almost 10 minutes long)
who knows why she would do such a thing....she's evil

Yes, and didn't the Great Grandmother mention some "funny" calls where she could hear a child in the background????

Oh, this is so unnnerving anymore!

IMOO....Shirly Plesea would be the last person that Casey would call...considering that Shirly wanted to press theft charges on Casey...and that was probobly what the big fight between Cindy and Casy was over on Father's Day....Des

Then why the long 588 second phone call on the 26th?  If she was so infuriated with her why be on the phone with her for nearly 10 mins?  That does not make any sense to me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: October 10, 2008, 03:33:00 PM »

no worries...

oooh!  oooh!  awww!

That feels soooo good!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: October 10, 2008, 03:33:37 PM »

Yesterday on a phone call to me....Blonde pointed out that in Casy's phone logs....she made a call to Shirley on June26th @ 11:36AM  588 seconds long

Then again at 4:37 PM June 26th...0 secs long...and again at 5:55PM June 26th...0 secs long....this would usually be the time that Shirley would be visiting with Alex at the Nursing Rehab center...hmmm...Des

which is probably the message she left.....recording the babbling for 588 seconds (almost 10 minutes long)

Yes, and didn't the Great Grandmother mention some "funny" calls where she could hear a child in the background????

IMOO....Shirly Plesea would be the last person that Casey would call...considering that Shirly wanted to press theft charges on Casey...and that was probobly what the big fight between Cindy and Casy was over on Father's Day....Des

Then why the long 588 second phone call on the 26th?  If she was so infuriated with her why be on the phone with her for nearly 10 mins?  That does not make any sense to me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: October 10, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »

Janet

You seem really down today. When I'm like that, I always find that drugs work wonders. 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: October 10, 2008, 03:35:22 PM »

If that message was one of a pre-recorded Caylee then I think that plays into the Prosecutions hands as being pre-meditated.  Casey is one sick twisted pile of demented poo. 

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: October 10, 2008, 03:36:11 PM »

That long call (588 secs) was probably the one left on the answering machine....child babbling.  GGM heard it when she got home.

then another call came in and she heard the same thing only LIVE!   was probably a recording of a child.  Even GGM said it was like a recording.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1029 on: October 10, 2008, 03:36:12 PM »

Interesting. Do we know where the pings were for those times?

Oh wow, Looks like she was making sure nobody was home. Have the police searched at that home?

According to LP as of yesterday....NOPE...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: October 10, 2008, 03:38:18 PM »

Janet

You seem really down today. When I'm like that, I always find that drugs work wonders. 

I do not have a cold but ... maybe I will pop one of those non-drowsy sudafeds.  I have not suffered with a cold since I learned about these little guys.  The high I experiencedis the the ultimate.

Thanks BT.

Smoochies

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: October 10, 2008, 03:38:28 PM »

If that message was one of a pre-recorded Caylee then I think that plays into the Prosecutions hands as being pre-meditated.  Casey is one sick twisted pile of demented poo. 

Yes.  Agreed.  Sending your ailing grandmother something like that is only from the mind of someone so incredibly twisted and evil.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: October 10, 2008, 03:38:45 PM »

That long call (588 secs) was probably the one left on the answering machine....child babbling.  GGM heard it when she got home.

then another call came in and she heard the same thing only LIVE!   was probably a recording of a child.  Even GGM said it was like a recording.

Did GGM ever mention that she spoke with Casey during the time that she was "on the lam" so to speak?

Any chance that the call was actually to Cindy at GGM's house?

It all gets curiouser and curiouser...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1033 on: October 10, 2008, 03:38:52 PM »

no worries...

oooh!  oooh!  awww!

That feels soooo good!

Bless You Janet...YOU made my day....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: October 10, 2008, 03:39:32 PM »

Was it just me or did anyone else notice laughter from people in the audience during Baez's dialogue?

Dolce ... it wasn't just you ... the stiffled laughter was was heard by all.  However ... Jose Baez had the last laugh and ... right now I do believe that Baez and Casey Anthony are having a good laugh together.  Maybe they high fived each other when they met following the hearing.

This granny does not feel like dancing today.

Janet

++++++

RULINGS IN A NUTSHELL

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

there is no favorable evidence.....Caylee sighting with clues coming from Cindy that have been checked out and nothing comes from it....no Caylee...how can JB think that is favorable??

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

they would have gotten it no matter what....discovery - no big deal and certainly nothing to help the defense

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

again nothing there to assist the defense

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

since polygraphs are not recognized the the court there is nothing her that the defense can use....except to see that the states witnesses are truthful

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

This is a joke...and actually it goes on record that the state has tried to find  ZHG pursuant to Casey's lies

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

not going to happen......the judge would have to be crazy to grant this after the testimony of the agent handling the home confinement and the state noting the additional costs and the lack of manpower to allow this.

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

no big deal...again JB should have already subpeoned these records...he is lazy and wants the state to do his job for him. Again the manifest shows the children on the flight. the children were found and none were Caylee. He is actually doing the State a favor....the defense cannot say the LE were NOT pursuing leads for a live Caylee

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

again part of discovery....

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

again no big deal....they only have to turn over what is directly related to the child endangerment case....although the 2 are so intermingled....JB want this info for the murder trial....but again only has to turn over evidence directly related to the child neglect...which will more than likely NEVER go to trial as the murder indictment will be what she is tried for.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I asked my ex-DA friend about these motions and the actions taken by the judge and  what is in blue above is what he told me....not exact words....he also said that the judge, knowing the indictment for murder IS coming down, allowed some leeway as this will be moot since the murder charges will be a whole different set of motions and discovery.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: October 10, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »

Des,
What are you looking for for Cindy? 
I googled her and found an interesting myspace blog with DOB's etc.  Just looking around it now, but here is the link.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=437409493

If there is something specific you are looking for tell us - we will find it!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1036 on: October 10, 2008, 03:39:57 PM »

Janet

I do not have a cold but ... maybe I will pop one of those non-drowsy sudafeds.  I have not suffered with a cold since I learned about these little guys.  The high I experiencedis the the ultimate.

Thanks BT.

Smoochies

Janet
OMFG Baez has rattled Janet so much the woman is popping pills!!  INTERVENTION MONKEY STYLE EVERYONE!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: October 10, 2008, 03:40:45 PM »

you're not kidding!

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: October 10, 2008, 03:40:59 PM »

Did GGM ever mention that she spoke with Casey during the time that she was "on the lam" so to speak?

Any chance that the call was actually to Cindy at GGM's house?

It all gets curiouser and curiouser...

GGM never talked to Casey.

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1039 on: October 10, 2008, 03:43:53 PM »

Interesting. Do we know where the pings were for those times?

Oh wow, Looks like she was making sure nobody was home. Have the police searched at that home?

According to LP as of yesterday....NOPE...Des

I sure hope they search there. I can see Casey burying her there so she could go back to visit and have a reason to be there without being suspicious. I think the calls were to see if anyone was home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.