April 23, 2024, 08:30:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489614 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: October 10, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »

Des,
What are you looking for for Cindy? 
I googled her and found an interesting myspace blog with DOB's etc.  Just looking around it now, but here is the link.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=437409493

If there is something specific you are looking for tell us - we will find it!

God....I'm so tired....I'll have to go over my written notes....but there was somewhere...and do not quote me...in my research....that Cindy was a single Mom when she married George.....sige....I don't know this for fact yet....Des

I think I remember that.  It would be interesting to know how many children Cindy has had...and when.
Des - will dig more, but maybe you read this on gretawire? 

Comment by Nancy #1
September 25th, 2008 at 1:02 am
Lee is the father !

Lee is Georges’ son
and Casey is Cindys’ daughter, they got together as the Anthonys..

Divorced George with his son Lee, married single mother Cynthia Plesea who had daughter Casey, in Ohio..
…………………………………………………..

yeah I could believe that Lee is the daddy…totally and that would explain why they are all so secretive.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/24/zenaida-gonzalez-suing-missing-toddlers-mother/comment-page-6/
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: October 10, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »

Thanks always.  Hopefully he'll be back next week.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: October 10, 2008, 04:15:19 PM »

Was it just me or did anyone else notice laughter from people in the audience during Baez's dialogue?

Dolce ... it wasn't just you ... the stiffled laughter was was heard by all.  However ... Jose Baez had the last laugh and ... right now I do believe that Baez and Casey Anthony are having a good laugh together.  Maybe they high fived each other when they met following the hearing.

This granny does not feel like dancing today.

Janet

++++++

RULINGS IN A NUTSHELL

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

there is no favorable evidence.....Caylee sighting with clues coming from Cindy that have been checked out and nothing comes from it....no Caylee...how can JB think that is favorable??

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

they would have gotten it no matter what....discovery - no big deal and certainly nothing to help the defense

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

again nothing there to assist the defense

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

since polygraphs are not recognized the the court there is nothing her that the defense can use....except to see that the states witnesses are truthful

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

This is a joke...and actually it goes on record that the state has tried to find  ZHG pursuant to Casey's lies

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

not going to happen......the judge would have to be crazy to grant this after the testimony of the agent handling the home confinement and the state noting the additional costs and the lack of manpower to allow this.

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

no big deal...again JB should have already subpeoned these records...he is lazy and wants the state to do his job for him. Again the manifest shows the children on the flight. the children were found and none were Caylee. He is actually doing the State a favor....the defense cannot say the LE were NOT pursuing leads for a live Caylee

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

again part of discovery....

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

again no big deal....they only have to turn over what is directly related to the child endangerment case....although the 2 are so intermingled....JB want this info for the murder trial....but again only has to turn over evidence directly related to the child neglect...which will more than likely NEVER go to trial as the murder indictment will be what she is tried for.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I asked my ex-DA friend about these motions and the actions taken by the judge and  what is in blue above is what he told me....not exact words....he also said that the judge, knowing the indictment for murder IS coming down, allowed some leeway as this will be moot since the murder charges will be a whole different set of motions and discovery.

Sunny ... I hope your friend is right.

The emotional roller coaster that many of us have been on for the past 3 1/2 years in regards to the Natalle Holloway investigation and the Dutch judicial has taken it's toll.  I just do not have what it take to go through it all again with the Caylee Marie case.

Well ... back to my housework.  Hubby has been working hard on our property getting everything all spruced up for our Canadian Thanksgiving celebration this Sunday and ... my thing is the house.  He just came in from outside ... peeked into the computer room and ... shook his head.  He did not have to say a word and ... I knew what he was thinking.

Oh I am sooo ashamed.  I am sooo bad.

Later, Janet
1:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1063 on: October 10, 2008, 04:15:20 PM »

Just got off phone with LP...he said Lee refused...and tried to use an attorny to block his DNA testing....*THIS FROM LP 5 MINS AGO*...because Lee does not want it to be shown that Lee is the Father of Caylee...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1064 on: October 10, 2008, 04:15:38 PM »

Des,
What are you looking for for Cindy? 
I googled her and found an interesting myspace blog with DOB's etc.  Just looking around it now, but here is the link.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=437409493

If there is something specific you are looking for tell us - we will find it!

God....I'm so tired....I'll have to go over my written notes....but there was somewhere...and do not quote me...in my research....that Cindy was a single Mom when she married George.....sige....I don't know this for fact yet....Des

I think I remember that.  It would be interesting to know how many children Cindy has had...and when.

I just did a free trial of ancestry.com and they have vital statistics for Ohio.  I'll take a look.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1065 on: October 10, 2008, 04:16:56 PM »

Just got off phone with LP...he said Lee refused...and tried to use an attorny to block his DNA testing....*THIS FROM LP 5 MINS AGO*...because Lee does not want it to be shown that Lee is the Father of Caylee...Des

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: October 10, 2008, 04:19:49 PM »

CSITECH QUOTE:
There have been a couple times that I called someone, left my phone on, by accident and it recorded me talking to my kids for 10 minutes and my Mom called me back and told me about it!!  It would be awful if Casey was killing Caylee and her phone was on and she didn't know it, or maybe left it on just so someone would hear it but that would be sick sick sick

I just got cold shivers down my spine!    
I pray that message wasn't erased immediately after she listened to it ... there may be some key evidence on it ...  that would sound like a recording if you were older and not "cell - phone savvy" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: October 10, 2008, 04:20:07 PM »

Comment by Nancy #1
Lee is the father !

Lee is Georges’ son

Divorced George with his son Lee, married single mother Cynthia Plesea who had daughter Casey, in Ohio..
…………………………………………………..

yeah I could believe that Lee is the daddy…totally and that would explain why they are all so secretive.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/24/zenaida-gonzalez-suing-missing-toddlers-mother/comment-page-6/

Is this for real? I mean.. is there any way we can verify this? IF this is true, it would make it (in Casey and Lee's minds, certainly) not an incestuous relationship..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1068 on: October 10, 2008, 04:20:13 PM »

i m sorry  i know i m not invisible you monkeys are all busy but if someone could just give me a brief summary of what happened in court i would be a happy monkey....i only got to see the home confinment lasy then i was at er ::MonkeyWaa::so i missed it all....sorry for asking.....thank you very much

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: October 10, 2008, 04:20:27 PM »

What???  LP said that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: October 10, 2008, 04:21:42 PM »

Comment by Nancy #1
Lee is the father !

Lee is Georges’ son

…………………………………………………..

Is this for real? I mean.. is there any way we can verify this? IF this is true, it would make it (in Casey and Lee's minds, certainly) not an incestuous relationship..

heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: October 10, 2008, 04:22:11 PM »

What???  LP said that.

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1072 on: October 10, 2008, 04:23:43 PM »

i m sorry  i know i m not invisible you monkeys are all busy but if someone could just give me a brief summary of what happened in court i would be a happy monkey....i only got to see the home confinment lasy then i was at er ::MonkeyWaa::so i missed it all....sorry for asking.....thank you very much

Look here for the breakdown.  Also scroll up for the "nut shell" version from Miss Janet.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: October 10, 2008, 04:23:55 PM »

Just got off phone with LP...he said Lee refused...and tried to use an attorney to block his DNA testing....*THIS FROM LP 5 MINS AGO*...because Lee does not want it to be shown that Lee is the Father of Caylee...Des

If that is true it would explain CA & GA 100 degree turn from the first few days to what they have become in this case a very wacko family ::MonkeyTongue::lunatics
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1074 on: October 10, 2008, 04:24:03 PM »

What???  LP said that.

Word for word....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: October 10, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »

Well, so maybe not incest by law, but still, ick.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: October 10, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »

What???  LP said that.

(casey) (lee)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: October 10, 2008, 04:25:17 PM »

Comment by Nancy #1
Lee is the father !

Lee is Georges’ son

…………………………………………………..

I would think there would have to be some public record of George adopting Casey then since her last name is Anthony .... If Cindy was a single mom and had Casey BEFORE George ... her name would be Plesea or the fathers last name ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: October 10, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »

Heather, this is for you:http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3661.1020

should answer your questions.
Was it just me or did anyone else notice laughter from people in the audience during Baez's dialogue?

Dolce ... it wasn't just you ... the stiffled laughter was was heard by all.  However ... Jose Baez had the last laugh and ... right now I do believe that Baez and Casey Anthony are having a good laugh together.  Maybe they high fived each other when they met following the hearing.

This granny does not feel like dancing today.

Janet

++++++

RULINGS IN A NUTSHELL

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence

there is no favorable evidence.....Caylee sighting with clues coming from Cindy that have been checked out and nothing comes from it....no Caylee...how can JB think that is favorable??

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

they would have gotten it no matter what....discovery - no big deal and certainly nothing to help the defense

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

again nothing there to assist the defense

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

since polygraphs are not recognized the the court there is nothing her that the defense can use....except to see that the states witnesses are truthful

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

This is a joke...and actually it goes on record that the state has tried to find  ZHG pursuant to Casey's lies

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

not going to happen......the judge would have to be crazy to grant this after the testimony of the agent handling the home confinement and the state noting the additional costs and the lack of manpower to allow this.

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

no big deal...again JB should have already subpeoned these records...he is lazy and wants the state to do his job for him. Again the manifest shows the children on the flight. the children were found and none were Caylee. He is actually doing the State a favor....the defense cannot say the LE were NOT pursuing leads for a live Caylee

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

again part of discovery....

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

again no big deal....they only have to turn over what is directly related to the child endangerment case....although the 2 are so intermingled....JB want this info for the murder trial....but again only has to turn over evidence directly related to the child neglect...which will more than likely NEVER go to trial as the murder indictment will be what she is tried for.

I asked my ex-DA friend about these motions and the actions taken by the judge and  what is in blue above is what he told me....not exact words....he also said that the judge, knowing the indictment for murder IS coming down, allowed some leeway as this will be moot since the murder charges will be a whole different set of motions and discovery.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: October 10, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »

So help me figure out the relation.  Step Grand daughter?????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.