April 25, 2024, 07:49:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489735 times)
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1080 on: October 10, 2008, 04:25:54 PM »

i m sorry  i know i m not invisible you monkeys are all busy but if someone could just give me a brief summary of what happened in court i would be a happy monkey....i only got to see the home confinment lasy then i was at er ::MonkeyWaa::so i missed it all....sorry for asking.....thank you very much

Look here for the breakdown.  Also scroll up for the "nut shell" version from Miss Janet.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

thank you very much Dolce....sorry i had to ask twice...docs gave me some pain meds and i didn t see it there    thank you again

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: October 10, 2008, 04:26:47 PM »

Is this for real? I mean.. is there any way we can verify this? IF this is true, it would make it (in Casey and Lee's minds, certainly) not an incestuous relationship..

Are you laughing at me wreck?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: October 10, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »

So of all the guys in the whole world, she couldn't keep her hands off her step brother????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1083 on: October 10, 2008, 04:27:28 PM »

i m sorry  i know i m not invisible you monkeys are all busy but if someone could just give me a brief summary of what happened in court i would be a happy monkey....i only got to see the home confinment lasy then i was at er ::MonkeyWaa::so i missed it all....sorry for asking.....thank you very much

Look here for the breakdown.  Also scroll up for the "nut shell" version from Miss Janet.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

thank you very much Dolce....sorry i had to ask twice...docs gave me some pain meds and i didn t see it there    thank you again
No problem.  Sorry I missed your first post.  What happened to you that you need meds?  Are you like Miss Janet on Sudafed?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: October 10, 2008, 04:27:34 PM »

So help me figure out the relation.  Step Grand daughter?????
Cindy and George would still be biological grandparents to Caylee.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1085 on: October 10, 2008, 04:28:19 PM »

So of all the guys in the whole world, she couldn't keep her hands off her step brother????

PSYCHO!!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: October 10, 2008, 04:28:20 PM »

Is this for real? I mean.. is there any way we can verify this? IF this is true, it would make it (in Casey and Lee's minds, certainly) not an incestuous relationship..

Not at YOU -- at the Anthony's!

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: October 10, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »

CSITECH QUOTE:
There have been a couple times that I called someone, left my phone on, by accident and it recorded me talking to my kids for 10 minutes and my Mom called me back and told me about it!!  It would be awful if Casey was killing Caylee and her phone was on and she didn't know it, or maybe left it on just so someone would hear it but that would be sick sick sick

I just got cold shivers down my spine!    
I pray that message wasn't erased immediately after she listened to it ... there may be some key evidence on it ...  that would sound like a recording if you were older and not "cell - phone savvy" ...

Eaxctly. She wouldn't have reason at the time to think anything but now that we know what was going on at the time, maybe she can put 2 and 2 together.
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: October 10, 2008, 04:30:23 PM »

Heather, this is for you:http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3661.1020

should answer your questions.
Was it just me or did anyone else notice laughter from people in the audience during Baez's dialogue?

Dolce ... it wasn't just you ... the stiffled laughter was was heard by all.  However ... Jose Baez had the last laugh and ... right now I do believe that Baez and Casey Anthony are having a good laugh together.  Maybe they high fived each other when they met following the hearing.

This granny does not feel like dancing today.

Janet

++++++

RULINGS IN A NUTSHELL

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

there is no favorable evidence.....Caylee sighting with clues coming from Cindy that have been checked out and nothing comes from it....no Caylee...how can JB think that is favorable??

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

they would have gotten it no matter what....discovery - no big deal and certainly nothing to help the defense

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

again nothing there to assist the defense

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

since polygraphs are not recognized the the court there is nothing her that the defense can use....except to see that the states witnesses are truthful

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

This is a joke...and actually it goes on record that the state has tried to find  ZHG pursuant to Casey's lies

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

not going to happen......the judge would have to be crazy to grant this after the testimony of the agent handling the home confinement and the state noting the additional costs and the lack of manpower to allow this.

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

no big deal...again JB should have already subpeoned these records...he is lazy and wants the state to do his job for him. Again the manifest shows the children on the flight. the children were found and none were Caylee. He is actually doing the State a favor....the defense cannot say the LE were NOT pursuing leads for a live Caylee

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

again part of discovery....

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

again no big deal....they only have to turn over what is directly related to the child endangerment case....although the 2 are so intermingled....JB want this info for the murder trial....but again only has to turn over evidence directly related to the child neglect...which will more than likely NEVER go to trial as the murder indictment will be what she is tried for.

I asked my ex-DA friend about these motions and the actions taken by the judge and  what is in blue above is what he told me....not exact words....he also said that the judge, knowing the indictment for murder IS coming down, allowed some leeway as this will be moot since the murder charges will be a whole different set of motions and discovery.

thank you to you too Altruist  & miss Janet you all are the greatest 

Stay For A While, Leave 
       Same."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: October 10, 2008, 04:30:59 PM »

Sunny ... I hope your friend is right.

The emotional roller coaster that many of us have been on for the past 3 1/2 years in regards to the Natalee Holloway investigation and the Dutch judicial has taken it's toll.  I just do not have what it take to go through it all again with the Caylee Marie case. I feel the same way....and yet I know we will stay til the end...it took me weeks to even sign on to this thread....I read but didn't participate....I had promised myself I would never allow myself to get so wrapped up again....like you and me and many others...we lived, breathed and adjusted our everyday lives to being on SM....and dedicated to helping find Natalee..and broken promise and all....here we are again....there are so many missing people..we read about them and pray for them.....but Caylee captured so many hearts....
Well ... back to my housework. 

Hubby has been working hard on our property getting everything all spruced up for our Canadian Thanksgiving celebration this Sunday and ... my thing is the house.  He just came in from outside ... peeked into the computer room and ... shook his head.  He did not have to say a word and ... I knew what he was thinking.  Mine has done the same thing....but he knows better than to say anything
Oh I am sooo ashamed.  I am sooo bad.  no you are not....and remember our guys love us in spite of our obsessions

Later, Janet
1:00 PM PT

I can't wait to hear more about your Thanksgiving celebrations!!  and Casey indictment for murder will be a fantastic Thanksgiving gift...early or late....for all of us

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: October 10, 2008, 04:31:42 PM »

OK.. 

IF George is a step-dad to Casey, it might explain why Casey obviously had disdain towards him.. she feels unloved, because heck.. who knows where her real daddy is. (which is very sad, if true).  She tells Lee she needs to be drunk to be around him.  And she feels free to talk to him like "take your effin gas cans!" (of course she also talks the same way to Cindy, and probably Lee, as well). 

Could you imagine..  Lee is possible "baby daddy" who she is close with. Maybe they couldn't make their love-thang work out  so they decided to keep their brother-sister thang.  Only now Lee's gf is (rumored to be) pregnant. Well now hang on a sec! Lee's new baby will get all the attention- I mean, it's a baby. That's just what happens! You think Casey could stand for her ex honey's new kid to get all the love? 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: October 10, 2008, 04:32:15 PM »

Not at YOU -- at the Anthony's!

They are pretty d@mn funny!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: October 10, 2008, 04:32:18 PM »

Sorry heathers.  Hope you are o.k. BTW.  Tamikosmom has posted the decisions if you look at one of her posts.  Sorry, I don't do links.  The home confinement issue is under consideration and a decision is expected Monday.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: October 10, 2008, 04:32:22 PM »

Just got off phone with LP...he said Lee refused...and tried to use an attorny to block his DNA testing....*THIS FROM LP 5 MINS AGO*...because Lee does not want it to be shown that Lee is the Father of Caylee...Des

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: October 10, 2008, 04:33:16 PM »

No problem.  Sorry I missed your first post.  What happened to you that you need meds?  Are you like Miss Janet on Sudafed?

no i got two eye infections and the had to help drain one of them...so they gave me lortab then they tell me i also have brochitis (sp??) so overall it has been a yucky icky day 

Stay For A While, Leave 
       Same."
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1095 on: October 10, 2008, 04:33:53 PM »

So LP is saying right there that LEE is the father. He said a few weeks ago he KNOWS who the father is and it will shock the world. So in that call, he is saying its Lee. That is what I have believed from the Get-go. Lee is the Daddy. That is why he is hiding out. I know HH says its not Lee but I just don't believe that at all. I know you all believe HH but Her info is always things tha LP has stated or things you can guess at. We have already dis-proved her "source's" drowning theory, she had said all of the police think that but then backtracked and said only her source was thinking that. Be careful who you believe and take it as an opinio when HH says things.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: October 10, 2008, 04:34:14 PM »

Well I know that there was a post that I think may have been made at Greta identifying a woman to have been GA's first wife who had divorced him due to his being a liar & left the information, probably for Greta to contact her & in that post it was stated that that marriage did not produce any children.  I believe that the posts from Rick Plesea did state that both children were of CA & GA BUT hey who knows maybe KC wasn't the only one who did 2 guys at the same time.

Who knows with this gang of ghouls.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: October 10, 2008, 04:34:22 PM »

no i got two eye infections and the had to help drain one of them...so they gave me lortab then they tell me i also have brochitis (sp??) so overall it has been a yucky icky day 

Awwww 

I hope you and Janet feel better soon! 

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: October 10, 2008, 04:34:32 PM »

Just got off phone with LP...he said Lee refused...and tried to use an attorny to block his DNA testing....*THIS FROM LP 5 MINS AGO*...because Lee does not want it to be shown that Lee is the Father of Caylee...Des

WOW!!!   

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: October 10, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »

no you are not invisible...read back a page and you will see what ahppened with each motion...Casey did not appear today

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.