April 18, 2024, 02:55:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489310 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: October 10, 2008, 04:35:23 PM »

Des,
What are you looking for for Cindy? 
I googled her and found an interesting myspace blog with DOB's etc.  Just looking around it now, but here is the link.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=437409493

If there is something specific you are looking for tell us - we will find it!

God....I'm so tired....I'll have to go over my written notes....but there was somewhere...and do not quote me...in my research....that Cindy was a single Mom when she married George.....sige....I don't know this for fact yet....Des

I think I remember that.  It would be interesting to know how many children Cindy has had...and when.

I just did a free trial of ancestry.com and they have vital statistics for Ohio.  I'll take a look.

Lisa
Lisa - what did you find?
DES - are you reading what I am finding for you?  If not, I will tend my garden. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 10, 2008, 04:35:23 PM »

Well I know that there was a post that I think may have been made at Greta identifying a woman to have been GA's first wife who had divorced him due to his being a liar & left the information, probably for Greta to contact her & in that post it was stated that that marriage did not produce any children.  I believe that the posts from Rick Plesea did state that both children were of CA & GA BUT hey who knows maybe KC wasn't the only one who did 2 guys at the same time.

Who knows with this gang of ghouls.

When were he and his ex married, and when was Lee born, I wonder?
Do we know what year Geo married Cindy?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: October 10, 2008, 04:35:46 PM »

Ok my cage mates... no throwing nanners at me. I actually had to work today !  it soo gets in the way of important things.
I did see the hearing this morning, and have caught up there.... but is there some new evidence or something about Lee being Cayless bio dad?  Quick up date appreciated !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: October 10, 2008, 04:37:24 PM »

Ok, stll thinking.... did Lee and Casey wait for their parents to go to bed or what?????  ick.................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: October 10, 2008, 04:38:05 PM »

And how much older is Lee????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1105 on: October 10, 2008, 04:38:48 PM »

Heathers - hope you get better soon!

CyninOregon - LP just told this information to our Des via phone call.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1106 on: October 10, 2008, 04:39:46 PM »

And how much older is Lee????
Isn't he like 27ish..so 5 years older give or take a year?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: October 10, 2008, 04:40:24 PM »

Just got off phone with LP...he said Lee refused...and tried to use an attorny to block his DNA testing....*THIS FROM LP 5 MINS AGO*...because Lee does not want it to be shown that Lee is the Father of Caylee...Des

Des.. that is SO interesting. I am really curious about this attorney Lee has- his parent's attorney? How can he afford an attorney.. what did somebody say he did.. oh. he parks cars? 

He must really have something big to hide.   

CSI- HH has good info from a friend who is an "inside LE source".  Maybe one or two others (IIRC) also have somebody who has good info like that as well.  Des talks to LP quite often.  Frankly, I think a lot from either is opinion... really, nothing can be verified until it's been proven and officially released by the police.  So, we just take what we can get, and appreciate it, until we hear the info is a dud. It happens.. Smile

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: October 10, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »

Well I know that there was a post that I think may have been made at Greta identifying a woman to have been GA's first wife who had divorced him due to his being a liar & left the information, probably for Greta to contact her & in that post it was stated that that marriage did not produce any children.  I believe that the posts from Rick Plesea did state that both children were of CA & GA BUT hey who knows maybe KC wasn't the only one who did 2 guys at the same time.

My Dad adopted my older sister but nobody can tell and I didn't even know until I was grown. She never knew her real Dad but looks at my Dad just as much hers than he is mine. There is no difference. Maybe its something like that. Maybe he just isn't the sperm donor!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: October 10, 2008, 04:42:01 PM »

Blonde...I think you might be onto something on the 3 calls made to the Mnt. Dora home on June 26th...from Casy's phone....Des

You got some inside scoop on this, sister?

btw, the email I sent you a couple of days ago came back (I misspelled your email) but I resent it today...

But looking at Casey's cell records she talked to Gram for a long time about 11:30 Am
then called her when she may have thought she would be out visiting her hubby. at the  home he is in
2X times in late afternoon.
and dad she's close. I think they should check her yard because Gram may have poor eyes and may have not noticed anything in disturbed in the yard.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 04:53:44 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: October 10, 2008, 04:42:30 PM »

IIRC, LA 1982     KC 1986          moved to Ohio 1989, I am sketchy on that one
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: October 10, 2008, 04:42:38 PM »

Ok, stll thinking.... did Lee and Casey wait for their parents to go to bed or what?????  ick.................

I am still not convinced...HH's contact says NO....LP says yes.....I want to see some proof ....yea or nay....cause this not only gives me a headache it make me sick to my stomach.....the though of Lee being Caylee's bioDad....UGHHHHHHHh.......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: October 10, 2008, 04:42:48 PM »

So LP is saying right there that LEE is the father. He said a few weeks ago he KNOWS who the father is and it will shock the world. So in that call, he is saying its Lee. That is what I have believed from the Get-go. Lee is the Daddy. That is why he is hiding out. I know HH says its not Lee but I just don't believe that at all. I know you all believe HH but Her info is always things tha LP has stated or things you can guess at. We have already dis-proved her "source's" drowning theory, she had said all of the police think that but then backtracked and said only her source was thinking that. Be careful who you believe and take it as an opinio when HH says things.

My concern with her "source" was in the last thread when someone asked her to ask her source when the chloroform searches were done .... she responded with something like ... I will call later and ask him ... then three or four minutes later (I checked the time on the quote boxes) she came up with something like May 13, 14 & 15 ... then random searches after that ...  I just thought that was a very quick response ... also ... not sure why he would give out that information since it could be damning evidence ....

I am not "bashing" anyone or their sources ... I am grateful for any true info .... just being selective in what I choose to believe ...

I hope I have not offended ANYONE by this posting ... it is NOT my intention!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: October 10, 2008, 04:44:34 PM »

Just got off phone with LP...he said Lee refused...and tried to use an attorny to block his DNA testing....*THIS FROM LP 5 MINS AGO*...because Lee does not want it to be shown that Lee is the Father of Caylee...Des

Des.. that is SO interesting. I am really curious about this attorney Lee has- his parent's attorney? How can he afford an attorney.. what did somebody say he did.. oh. he parks cars? 

He must really have something big to hide.   

CSI- HH has good info from a friend who is an "inside LE source".  Maybe one or two others (IIRC) also have somebody who has good info like that as well.  Des talks to LP quite often.  Frankly, I think a lot from either is opinion... really, nothing can be verified until it's been proven and officially released by the police.  So, we just take what we can get, and appreciate it, until we hear the info is a dud. It happens.. Smile

I realize that. DES has proven herself because she says things and then they happen or LP ends up saying it on tv. I was just really concerned that the things HH says is always info that we heard somewhere else, such as other message boards or things that she can guess. I am sure that when people read it, they don't take it as fact until we hear it from LE. She said Lee was not the father of Caylee but I think we are hearing otherwise. Just a little skeptical, but not accusing anything until I know.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: October 10, 2008, 04:44:50 PM »

IIRC, LA 1982     KC 1986          moved to Ohio 1989, I am sketchy on that one

Thanks Smile   Hopefully we can find out when these marriages took place. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1115 on: October 10, 2008, 04:45:47 PM »

Des,
What are you looking for for Cindy? 
I googled her and found an interesting myspace blog with DOB's etc.  Just looking around it now, but here is the link.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=437409493

If there is something specific you are looking for tell us - we will find it!

God....I'm so tired....I'll have to go over my written notes....but there was somewhere...and do not quote me...in my research....that Cindy was a single Mom when she married George.....sige....I don't know this for fact yet....Des

I think I remember that.  It would be interesting to know how many children Cindy has had...and when.

I just did a free trial of ancestry.com and they have vital statistics for Ohio.  I'll take a look.

Lisa
Lisa - what did you find?
DES - are you reading what I am finding for you?  If not, I will tend my garden. 

I'm trying to find Plesea in Ohio marriage records and it's giving me nothing!  I will keep searching.  Ancestry.com can be so frustrating to use!

Lisa
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: October 10, 2008, 04:46:46 PM »

Check your nanner basket A-=1!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: October 10, 2008, 04:46:54 PM »

Is there a single soul here that could at least tell us that Carpe is not sick...that he is o. k. ????
Thank you.
No, I have emailed him, but no response. I know last year he went on a cruise, but I am worried about him too.

I'm pages behind but I've been watching Karpe's nightly NG U-Tubes.  He may be sick but must still be at his home to record and up-load them.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: October 10, 2008, 04:47:13 PM »

So LP is saying right there that LEE is the father. He said a few weeks ago he KNOWS who the father is and it will shock the world. So in that call, he is saying its Lee. That is what I have believed from the Get-go. Lee is the Daddy. That is why he is hiding out. I know HH says its not Lee but I just don't believe that at all. I know you all believe HH but Her info is always things tha LP has stated or things you can guess at. We have already dis-proved her "source's" drowning theory, she had said all of the police think that but then backtracked and said only her source was thinking that. Be careful who you believe and take it as an opinio when HH says things.

My concern with her "source" was in the last thread when someone asked her to ask her source when the chloroform searches were done .... she responded with something like ... I will call later and ask him ... then three or four minutes later (I checked the time on the quote boxes) she came up with something like May 13, 14 & 15 ... then random searches after that ...  I just thought that was a very quick response ... also ... not sure why he would give out that information since it could be damning evidence ....

I am not "bashing" anyone or their sources ... I am grateful for any true info .... just being selective in what I choose to believe ...

I hope I have not offended ANYONE by this posting ... it is NOT my intention!   

HEHE, That was me. That is when I started being onto her. I told her to prove herself by telling us when the Chloroform searches were done and she came back and told us when they Chloroform was FOUND. Then she said she would ask what I had originally told her in the first place and she never answered. The info she has is already out or guessable stuff. I need info that is gonna be proven before I take what she says as fact. I have seen people in these cases that need attention pretend they are someone they are not.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: October 10, 2008, 04:47:20 PM »

Heathers - hope you get better soon!

CyninOregon - LP just told this information to our Des via phone call.

TY ..and BTW I have always just loved your avitar.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.