April 23, 2024, 08:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489613 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: October 10, 2008, 05:00:12 PM »

Blonde,
May I nanner mail you?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: October 10, 2008, 05:01:50 PM »

If anyone has the dough, and wants to pay 50 bucks, you can find out all about him on Intellius, and then report back to us what you find!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: October 10, 2008, 05:02:01 PM »

Heathers - hope you get better soon!

CyninOregon - LP just told this information to our Des via phone call.

TY ..and BTW I have always just loved your avitar.
Thanks!  She has my hair. LOL
Mine has my tail.
What a cute tail then! 
Thank you, I love your freckles.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: October 10, 2008, 05:02:50 PM »

DES..HAve you ever, or can you please ask LP if he had surveillance on the Anthony home and if he heard incriminating things???

Also, I am SURE that Lee wiped the internet out..I mean,he was the one with the computer at Tony's for a bazillion hours before coming home that night....

no, but possibly wiping out info that would incriminate her or himself....

Wiping out love notes from 3 yrs ago? 

"God dont like ugly"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: October 10, 2008, 05:03:37 PM »

Mine has my tail.
What a cute tail then! 

You two are the cutest witch and cat I have ever seen!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: October 10, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »

I have cousins that I found out later were adopted, but I sure wouldn't go out with them now.  Ick, we took baths together.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: October 10, 2008, 05:03:41 PM »

DES..HAve you ever, or can you please ask LP if he had surveillance on the Anthony home and if he heard incriminating things???

Also, I am SURE that Lee wiped the internet out..I mean,he was the one with the computer at Tony's for a bazillion hours before coming home that night....

messed up my quote!

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: October 10, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »

Mine has my tail.
What a cute tail then! 

You two are the cutest witch and cat I have ever seen!!!!
Thank you.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: October 10, 2008, 05:06:45 PM »

Klaas - can I nanner mail you?  Will send it to Klaas, Blonde if she responds first.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: October 10, 2008, 05:07:25 PM »

Bizzy monkeys. oh heck. Let them give it all to JB and get it over with. He'll get it as discovery in the end n e way. nothing he can say or do will change the facts as they stand.Don't think he doesn't have his sources to. These people work together even though on different sides they are not always sworn enemies.I have  been asked to sit in little rooms back of court rooms near judges chambers, near other rooms where talking takes place. There is more done back there than in the courtroom and it is not shady. it is done for the good of all. The lawyers want you to wait back there for effect on juries when you take the stand. I couldn't testify in my own cases but only  occassional I would if something really interested me. I have had to testify in front of the grand jury before. I didn't like that at all. I'm annoyed at the media. They are making out like George is doing some big u turn .He has no choice.

Rob your comment about the jogger in Blanchard Park interested me. The date of that was sure locked in this familys mind as the date they last saw Caylee. all the Blanchard Park  pings, George says the body his kid was hauling around in her trunk wasn't his grand daughter,KC said she went to neutral terriotory. Lee didn't want to give DNA. His secret is way deeper than being Caylee's Dad  What a strange family next post I'm  throwing caution to the wind and posting my theory A,B,C
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: October 10, 2008, 05:08:24 PM »

I wasn't rolling my eyes at you, btw. I was rolling my eyes at any possibly love notes.    But yes, I totally believe he was wiping out information. Though she could have done it herself...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1151 on: October 10, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »

Noting  question...will ask....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1152 on: October 10, 2008, 05:12:59 PM »

Bizzy monkeys. oh heck. Let them give it all to JB and get it over with. He'll get it as discovery in the end n e way. nothing he can say or do will change the facts as they stand.Don't think he doesn't have his sources to. These people work together even though on different sides they are not always sworn enemies.I have  been asked to sit in little rooms back of court rooms near judges chambers, near other rooms where talking takes place. There is more done back there than in the courtroom and it is not shady. it is done for the good of all. The lawyers want you to wait back there for effect on juries when you take the stand. I couldn't testify in my own cases but only  occassional I would if something really interested me. I have had to testify in front of the grand jury before. I didn't like that at all. I'm annoyed at the media. They are making out like George is doing some big u turn .He has no choice.

Rob your comment about the jogger in Blanchard Park interested me. The date of that was sure locked in this familys mind as the date they last saw Caylee. all the Blanchard Park  pings, George says the body his kid was hauling around in her trunk wasn't his grand daughter,KC said she went to neutral terriotory. Lee didn't want to give DNA. His secret is way deeper than being Caylee's Dad  What a strange family next post I'm  throwing caution to the wind and posting my theory A,B,C

Waiting anxiously here........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: October 10, 2008, 05:13:01 PM »

Did anyone else get the feeling that when Casey was describing the phone call she supposedly got from Caylee, (during her Universal interview) that she was talking about the video we've seen over and over again of little Caylee reading her book at the nursing home?

Which leads me too- is this what Great Grandma heard over the phone?

(Do not read this part if you are squeamish!!)

Another thing that has been bothering me since Cindy's video interview was released.  When Cindy is describing in great detail what Casey said about "the nanny's" accident- did anyone else get an OMG, she's really talking about what happened to Caylee?  Broken arm, lacerations, concussion, etc?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: October 10, 2008, 05:14:18 PM »

Did anyone else get the feeling that when Casey was describing the phone call she supposedly got from Caylee, (during her Universal interview) that she was talking about the video we've seen over and over again of little Caylee reading her book at the nursing home?

Which leads me too- is this what Great Grandma heard over the phone?

(Do not read this part if you are squeamish!!)

Another thing that has been bothering me since Cindy's video interview was released.  When Cindy is describing in great detail what Casey said about "the nanny's" accident- did anyone else get an OMG, she's really talking about what happened to Caylee?  Broken arm, lacerations, concussion, etc?
Not until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: October 10, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »

I wasn't rolling my eyes at you, btw. I was rolling my eyes at any possibly love notes.    But yes, I totally believe he was wiping out information. Though she could have done it herself...

good..i was about to 

"God dont like ugly"
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: October 10, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »

Des,
What are you looking for for Cindy? 
I googled her and found an interesting myspace blog with DOB's etc.  Just looking around it now, but here is the link.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=437409493

If there is something specific you are looking for tell us - we will find it!

God....I'm so tired....I'll have to go over my written notes....but there was somewhere...and do not quote me...in my research....that Cindy was a single Mom when she married George.....sige....I don't know this for fact yet....Des

I think I remember that.  It would be interesting to know how many children Cindy has had...and when.

I just did a free trial of ancestry.com and they have vital statistics for Ohio.  I'll take a look.

Lisa
Lisa - what did you find?
DES - are you reading what I am finding for you?  If not, I will tend my garden. 

I'm trying to find Plesea in Ohio marriage records and it's giving me nothing!  I will keep searching.  Ancestry.com can be so frustrating to use!

Lisa
Lisa, I am banging my head here too - it is as if Lee wiped their internet trail as well.  Could it be that George and Cindy were never married, only common law????  Does any monkey have that filed document for divorce that was dropped?   I KNOW that would tell us.

I tried to get a copy of my birth certificate from OH recently and they told me marriage and birth records are not online and only available in person or through the mail.

That is just about how everything here is Ohio is. You can get more info in person at the Court house about the Anthony's than you can online.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: October 10, 2008, 05:15:21 PM »

Klaas  I noted that someone from the Orlando Sentinal was there at the court hearing today to stand and defend the rights of the people to have public access to the documents pertaining to the case.  I would like to formally ask that we have a representative at the next hearing, and all hearings to defend the rights of the Monkeys.  In this case I strongly believe that every voice should be heard, be it human or primate. (Might as well we are hearing from a weezle, a mole, a jackass, and a b!tch as it is...why not a monkey too?)

Thank you!

I hate them...I hate them all!  (For Carpe!)

Was gone for a couple hours so just saw this.  GREAT IDEA!  I don't know what the rules are down there as far as who can be in the courtroom or not.  We need to find out.

Edited to add:  If the Dr. Phil/Kalpoe case ever goes to trial I plan on attending.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: October 10, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »

Mine has my tail.

Mine has my look of death.

Mine has my lips. 

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: October 10, 2008, 05:15:28 PM »

I just wanted to respond to the Mt Dora thing..

Lets see wasn't Caylee's fav show DORA...

CAYLEE learned to count to 45 in spanish from DORA..

The backpack left in Caseys car was "BACKPACK" from DORA..

HMM Dora,Dora,Dora....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.