April 19, 2024, 09:05:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489471 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: October 10, 2008, 05:31:17 PM »

Muffy can I nanner you something to send to Destiny????? 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: October 10, 2008, 05:32:35 PM »

Didn't Cindy at the bond hearing testify that Casey and Lee are both her and George's biological children?
I really don't want to have to listen to that again to confirm ....anyone else remember??
I was just about to ask someone to refresh my memory on this as well. It was my first thought over all the speculation that Lee & Casey are step bother and sister. I recall CA or GA stating they are both GA's biological children at the initial bond hearing too!

Thanks 515angel!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1182 on: October 10, 2008, 05:33:29 PM »

Georges 1st wife: Terri Vandervault, Niles, OH

Terri's sister:
On 8/23 there was a post from this woman, not here, but it was posted here, Klaas may know where it is, she tells all about George!

His first wife initiated the divorce because of all his lying; I don't see him getting custody of a child in any divorce action.  Especially so long ago.  Back then it was almost impossible for a father to get custody unless the mother was feeding the child drugs or something really horrible.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: October 10, 2008, 05:33:56 PM »

[quote author=CSITECH link=topic=3661.msg492208#msg492208
That is just about how everything here is Ohio is. You can get more info in person at the Court house about the Anthony's than you can online.
When I went looking for archives and such I noticed you can search alot of them online through OH librairies you just need an OH. ID card or drivers license or OH library card....I believe that includes yearbooks, but Im not sure on that one...

Sorry O/T- do you know where Yearbooks for Ohio can be searched. Been looking for awhile and can't find anything. TIA
[/quote]I found it in google while search for a yearbook from Niles Mckinley I will see if I can find it again..
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: October 10, 2008, 05:34:12 PM »

Lee can't get past a subpeona to get his DNA...it will happen if not already done.
All clients get discovery regardless...it's part of out system.

The truth will win out if OCSO does their jobs and the DA does hers....they will.

Casey has committed more crimes than child neglect...evidence supports this.

They are just waiting on a body right now...the ball is in TES corner at this point.

We are waiting...let's see what happens.

Casey should have taken the limited immunity deal...she will regret that decision.

Is it happy hour yet?  Rolling Eyes

Maybe in Aruba - now what is the time zone there???   hahahahahahahahahah

Hey now come on monkey's IT"S FIVE O CLOCK SOMEWHERE!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: October 10, 2008, 05:37:47 PM »

I was one of the people that thought there was a great possibility that a body may have been found, although not positively identified yet.  I have to believe there was something that LE recently discovered that gave them the green light to take this to the GJ on Tuesday.  I heard on the news that LE wanted to present this case to the currently seated GJ, as this will be theri last case before they are dissolved. But...although they can always go back to the GJ a second time, I believe they must have something new on this case to have made this decision, knowing that if she is indicted JB can request a speedy trial and there will be little time to wait on anything new....like finding a body.  IMO, LE seems very confident and ready to forge ahead with this case.  Granted, I'm sure they wouldn't have Tim here searching if they do have a body but something just seems to be odd about this timing.  I'm just not sure what their rush to bring this before the GJ if they think there is a possibility of finding a body.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1186 on: October 10, 2008, 05:37:57 PM »

The way this has all formed up in my mind.....

Caylee died in the pool accidentally, and Casey being the sociopath she is, chose to cover it all up instead of coming clean on her negligence.  She saw this as a perfect chance to be "free" of her little burden.  I do also think Casey had possibly drugged the child in the past so she could party.  I do not think she had help hiding the body, but she moved it at least once and then drove around with it in the trunk of her car for the better part of 2 weeks.
Lee is the baby daddy.  Cindy has known this but George did not know.  This is why Lee didn't want to take a DNA test, doesn't want anyone to know and especially didn't want to hurt his father.
Cindy did not understand the gravity of the situation when she first called 911.  When she realized what the truth was, her whole story changed to protect Casey.  And she DOES realize, all these stories she throws out are just crap lies - easy to see where Casey gets her lying skills.
George knew something was wrong when Casey wouldn't let him near the car, and then when he smelled the car at the towing yard, he knew immediately that something bad had happened to Caylee.

What I wonder now is - has the slore come clean with her parents on what really happened ?  It must be extraordinarily difficult for the 3 of them to be in the same house.  I can't imagine the heartbreak that Cindy and George are experiencing every day. 
Well, that's what I think.... I know I'm not the smartest monkey tho.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: October 10, 2008, 05:40:18 PM »

Klaas - can I nanner mail you?  Will send it to Klaas, Blonde if she responds first.

Sure smklaas@hotmail.com
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: October 10, 2008, 05:43:26 PM »

Klaas - can I nanner mail you?  Will send it to Klaas, Blonde if she responds first.

Sure smklaas@hotmail.com
Bless you!!!!!!!  Sent - it is big, let me know if you get it.  Blonde, and Muffy - nevermind - sent to Klass.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: October 10, 2008, 05:43:58 PM »

I don't think Casey has come clean with Cindy, as she claimed to be absolutely petrified of Cindy when she was first questioned by LE at Universal. I even have to wonder if she has been completely honest with JB?  Of course, it's his job to defend her, regardless.  After watching JB's performance in court today, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a more seasoned, high profile attorney step up to the plate to defend Casey when homicide charges are officially filed by the State of Florida.  I think JB will still assist but will realize it's all out of his league. 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: October 10, 2008, 05:45:10 PM »

The way this has all formed up in my mind.....

Caylee died in the pool accidentally, and Casey being the sociopath she is, chose to cover it all up instead of coming clean on her negligence.  She saw this as a perfect chance to be "free" of her little burden.  I do also think Casey had possibly drugged the child in the past so she could party.  I do not think she had help hiding the body, but she moved it at least once and then drove around with it in the trunk of her car for the better part of 2 weeks.
Lee is the baby daddy.  Cindy has known this but George did not know.  This is why Lee didn't want to take a DNA test, doesn't want anyone to know and especially didn't want to hurt his father.
Cindy did not understand the gravity of the situation when she first called 911.  When she realized what the truth was, her whole story changed to protect Casey.  And she DOES realize, all these stories she throws out are just crap lies - easy to see where Casey gets her lying skills.
George knew something was wrong when Casey wouldn't let him near the car, and then when he smelled the car at the towing yard, he knew immediately that something bad had happened to Caylee.

What I wonder now is - has the slore come clean with her parents on what really happened ?  It must be extraordinarily difficult for the 3 of them to be in the same house.  I can't imagine the heartbreak that Cindy and George are experiencing every day. 
Well, that's what I think.... I know I'm not the smartest monkey tho.
Personally that sounds like as good a theory as I have heard.  I just believe that that Casey was so angry that she couldn't go to Puerto Rico with her friends because of Caylee and the lasck of money that she snapped.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: October 10, 2008, 05:46:05 PM »

I'll be saying lots of prayers that Tim will definitely find Caylee this weekend.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: October 10, 2008, 05:46:39 PM »

Cindy DID state at the bond hearing that George was the father of Casey & Lee. However, Cindy also stated that she couldn't remember when Casey graduated from high school, and we know that never happened so, for what it's worth, that's what the testimony was.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: October 10, 2008, 05:46:50 PM »

You all are very quiet.  Does it make it any less of an ick factor to you if Casey and Lee are not brother and sister if they shared a child together???????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: October 10, 2008, 05:48:17 PM »

No...still a very "icky" thing for me to think about....regardless of biological bonds.
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: October 10, 2008, 05:48:52 PM »

Did anyone else get the feeling that when Casey was describing the phone call she supposedly got from Caylee, (during her Universal interview) that she was talking about the video we've seen over and over again of little Caylee reading her book at the nursing home?

Which leads me too- is this what Great Grandma heard over the phone?

(Do not read this part if you are squeamish!!)

Another thing that has been bothering me since Cindy's video interview was released.  When Cindy is describing in great detail what Casey said about "the nanny's" accident- did anyone else get an OMG, she's really talking about what happened to Caylee?  Broken arm, lacerations, concussion, etc?
Not until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing while listening. Casey tells a little of the truth mixed in with her lies. My background is psychology has allowed me to understand why people do this. They have to get it out somehow. If she gave Caylee a concussion somehow she needs to be given a concussion herself.

Always, sorry I scared you. lol

CSI, I'd like to see Casey get much more than a concussion!!  Maybe an injection?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1196 on: October 10, 2008, 05:50:51 PM »

You all are very quiet.  Does it make it any less of an ick factor to you if Casey and Lee are not brother and sister if they shared a child together???????
They were raised as brother and sister so the ick factor remains

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: October 10, 2008, 05:50:57 PM »

Did anyone else get the feeling that when Casey was describing the phone call she supposedly got from Caylee, (during her Universal interview) that she was talking about the video we've seen over and over again of little Caylee reading her book at the nursing home?

Which leads me too- is this what Great Grandma heard over the phone?

(Do not read this part if you are squeamish!!)

Another thing that has been bothering me since Cindy's video interview was released.  When Cindy is describing in great detail what Casey said about "the nanny's" accident- did anyone else get an OMG, she's really talking about what happened to Caylee?  Broken arm, lacerations, concussion, etc?

Honestly.. I did think about the video when Casey was talking about hearing Caylee on the phone. And OMG about the rest! I hadn't thought of that.. but you never know! 

NIkki.. 

The only upside I can see to that is there would be skeletal evidence.  Dang, wish the thought had never entered my head!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: October 10, 2008, 05:51:30 PM »

I cannot find that yearbook link right now..It was a while ago...

This link is a list of yearbooks that the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library has....I will keep looking//

http://www.wtcpl.org/site/c.iqLSI0OyGnF/b.3794803/#trumbull
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: October 10, 2008, 05:51:44 PM »

Just finished listening to the weather forecast for the upcoming weekend and it doesn't sound good for Tim and the search team, as there's lots of rain in the forecast. We've been having lots of afternoon rain and pretty severe thunderstorms with lots of lightning.  So, let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather for the search team.  I am listening for details, as I hope to join the search effort on Sunday. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.