April 25, 2024, 11:57:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489772 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2008, 06:54:09 AM »

Posted on the TES web site

Texas EquuSearch is returning soon to Orlando, Florida to continue the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Tim Miller is traveling to Orlando this weekend to check out the conditions for the search and deteremine when and where the next search will take place.

Next week, Texas EquuSearch will be in North Carolina, participating in searches for Kelly Morris, missing since 9/3/08 in Stem, NC and Jamie Fraley, missing since 4/8/08 in Gastonia, NC. Texas EquuSearch has been in contact with both families recently and is anxious to arrive in North Carolina to start their searches. We hope that we will be able to help the families locate their loved ones and bring some peace back into their lives.

Am I reading this wrong or does it sound like Tim will be back in NC next week and not in Orlando???

It sure sounds that way! 

I need to get a little sleep before the excitement....bbl
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2008, 06:58:37 AM »

I think the "motive" angle they were trying to come from was she killed Caylee cuz she couldn't go to Puerto Rico w/her friends ... Don't know if I'm buying that ...

Invision, I don't buy it either. It makes more sense that she was 'acting' out by stealing Amy's money to punish (psychologically) Amy for getting to go. We already know through her texts that she was working a lot of hours at work and how much she needed a vacation from her life. She deserved to go to PR. Well, that's what she was telling herself. CA felt punished by those around her who have jobs and responsibilities.

A lot of her behavior is like a child. The phone call from jail where she was talking to her mother. Her mother was being very calm and CA was attacking her. If she couldn't get her way, she would use 'attack' to beat down the victim, ie, CindyA. I also believe that CindyA has tried to make CA a productive member of society by using the same rules that parents apply to non sociopaths. We see clues of this in some of the verbiage she used with Jesse, Tony. Paraphrasing here, "She has no future, she will take all of your money." When parents try to motivate children, sometimes they go to the 'humiliation' tactic. Maybe if they can embarrass them enough in front of friends or other peers, somehow they will see the errors of their ways.

I think CindyA was just exhuasted emotionally, financially, physically from dealing with CaseyA that she snapped on June 15. Casey being who she is (Sociopath) had to figure out how to get the control back, therefore killing sweet Caylee.

If you look at CA behavior, if she wasn't getting the attention she wanted from one guy, she would entice another. When she took Amy's money, it was her way of justifying in her mind that she have her little vacation at Target. Because she deserved to go to PR right? I think I had read somewhere where CA told other people she had paid for her friends' ticket to go to PR. She is extremely delusional to have to tell these lies so that she can justify her behavior in her own mind.

I believe that when CindyA snapped, CA had to regain the control and she did that by killing Caylee. Remember CA is not a good planner, she acts and reacts to the current situations around her. While she might search for this or that on her laptop, I believe Casey is only interested in right now. It's why she couldn't marry Jesse, it's why she couldn't keep a job, live on her own, why she lies to such great extent (the kind of lies that flow without hesitation), etc.

If CA had a thought or impulse she acted on it immediately. She needed that sense of immediate gratification. This is why her circle of friends is so large. It's not like she was a social butterfly. When she would tire of one person, she moved on to the next. When she couldn't get any more money from CindyA, she moved on to her grandparents. Think about it, she was telling Amy that CindyA was going to give her the house? This way CA and Amy could be roomates? It makes you wonder how that would ever happen right? I wonder if there wasn't some hints at doing away with her parents to get what she wanted.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2008, 07:19:07 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I wonder what Casey is gonna wear to court today?  Something from the Target Theft Collection?  (Hat tip to a poster at W/S for that one!)  I was thinking about the last thread where Colt45 (George's friend) had posted and I do think that George is either outta the loop or manipulated by Cindy.  I say this because I see some of my parent's behavior in George and Cindy.  Growing up, my mother always had to control everything and my poor dad could no nothing right.  My dad did have affairs, but came back when my mother ordered him to.  From then on he was always toeing the line and my mom made sure never to let him live it down.  To this day my parents are still married, but dad kind of goes through the day on auto pilot.  When around my mom he pretty much does not talk.  I do not think Lee or Casey respect George and that's why their relationships with him are not good.  Maybe while they were growing up he made the mistake of trying to make them "accountable" for their actions and Cindy quickly put him in his place?  Think about Casey's confrontation with George about the gas cans.  The way she talked to him shows a total lack of respect and I bet she didn't fear him.

Lisa
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2008, 07:24:45 AM »

Posted on the TES web site

Texas EquuSearch is returning soon to Orlando, Florida to continue the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Tim Miller is traveling to Orlando this weekend to check out the conditions for the search and deteremine when and where the next search will take place.

Next week, Texas EquuSearch will be in North Carolina, participating in searches for Kelly Morris, missing since 9/3/08 in Stem, NC and Jamie Fraley, missing since 4/8/08 in Gastonia, NC. Texas EquuSearch has been in contact with both families recently and is anxious to arrive in North Carolina to start their searches. We hope that we will be able to help the families locate their loved ones and bring some peace back into their lives.

Am I reading this wrong or does it sound like Tim will be back in NC next week and not in Orlando???

It sure sounds that way! 

I need to get a little sleep before the excitement....bbl

My guess, and only a guess, Tim will be in Orlando searching 10/18. N. Carolina during the week then Orlando.

With more rain last night and high humidity, the drying conditions are slow.

Peace Monkeys
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2008, 07:37:00 AM »

Can you guys tell where the camera is this morning?

"God dont like ugly"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2008, 07:38:08 AM »

Can you guys tell where the camera is this morning?

Hi Nikki, outside the court house.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2008, 07:44:30 AM »

Tomm, You could very well be right. 
It has been raining here and the ground is wet. Watching the forecast...hot and humid with periods of rain all into next week also.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2008, 07:44:31 AM »

I think the "motive" angle they were trying to come from was she killed Caylee cuz she couldn't go to Puerto Rico w/her friends ... Don't know if I'm buying that ...

Invision, I don't buy it either. It makes more sense that she was 'acting' out by stealing Amy's money to punish (psychologically) Amy for getting to go. We already know through her texts that she was working a lot of hours at work and how much she needed a vacation from her life. She deserved to go to PR. Well, that's what she was telling herself. CA felt punished by those around her who have jobs and responsibilities.

A lot of her behavior is like a child. The phone call from jail where she was talking to her mother. Her mother was being very calm and CA was attacking her. If she couldn't get her way, she would use 'attack' to beat down the victim, ie, CindyA. I also believe that CindyA has tried to make CA a productive member of society by using the same rules that parents apply to non sociopaths. We see clues of this in some of the verbiage she used with Jesse, Tony. Paraphrasing here, "She has no future, she will take all of your money." When parents try to motivate children, sometimes they go to the 'humiliation' tactic. Maybe if they can embarrass them enough in front of friends or other peers, somehow they will see the errors of their ways.

I think CindyA was just exhuasted emotionally, financially, physically from dealing with CaseyA that she snapped on June 15. Casey being who she is (Sociopath) had to figure out how to get the control back, therefore killing sweet Caylee.

If you look at CA behavior, if she wasn't getting the attention she wanted from one guy, she would entice another. When she took Amy's money, it was her way of justifying in her mind that she have her little vacation at Target. Because she deserved to go to PR right? I think I had read somewhere where CA told other people she had paid for her friends' ticket to go to PR. She is extremely delusional to have to tell these lies so that she can justify her behavior in her own mind.

I believe that when CindyA snapped, CA had to regain the control and she did that by killing Caylee. Remember CA is not a good planner, she acts and reacts to the current situations around her. While she might search for this or that on her laptop, I believe Casey is only interested in right now. It's why she couldn't marry Jesse, it's why she couldn't keep a job, live on her own, why she lies to such great extent (the kind of lies that flow without hesitation), etc.

If CA had a thought or impulse she acted on it immediately. She needed that sense of immediate gratification. This is why her circle of friends is so large. It's not like she was a social butterfly. When she would tire of one person, she moved on to the next. When she couldn't get any more money from CindyA, she moved on to her grandparents. Think about it, she was telling Amy that CindyA was going to give her the house? This way CA and Amy could be roomates? It makes you wonder how that would ever happen right? I wonder if there wasn't some hints at doing away with her parents to get what she wanted.

Very insightful! And Welcome!!

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2008, 07:45:13 AM »

OH and THANK YOU NANCY GRACE for really plugging the search effort with TES this time.  I was so happy to see she put up the information for donations and actually stayed on the topic for more then 10 seconds.

Good Morning Monkeys! Sure do wish work would quit interfering with my life... I am trying to think of a way out of going today....
RE:Nancy Grace, I was very happy to see her focus on the need for donations for TES also, and hope that she heeded her own advice and made a sizable donation....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2008, 07:47:49 AM »

OH and THANK YOU NANCY GRACE for really plugging the search effort with TES this time.  I was so happy to see she put up the information for donations and actually stayed on the topic for more then 10 seconds.

Good Morning Monkeys! Sure do wish work would quit interfering with my life... I am trying to think of a way out of going today....
RE:Nancy Grace, I was very happy to see her focus on the need for donations for TES also, and hope that she heeded her own advice and made a sizable donation....

Work sux, but you need the bucks....

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2008, 07:49:18 AM »

I hope Judge Strickland treats Baez like the idiot he is today.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2008, 07:49:31 AM »

Work sux, but you need the bucks....

Unless you are Casey Anthony.... then you can use everyone elses dollar bills....til you get caught...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2008, 08:07:30 AM »

Where did everyone go??
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2008, 08:09:27 AM »

Where did everyone go??

I am here...just surfing pics of monkeys on photobucket.

Yuri Melich
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »

Welcome to the cage Luckycharm!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2008, 08:10:54 AM »

Where did everyone go??

I am here...just surfing pics of monkeys on photobucket.
Hello! I thought i was missing something..lol!
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2008, 08:12:29 AM »

Good Morning fellow monkeys....are we all ready for the big show?? Hope evryone is having a great morning 

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2008, 08:14:46 AM »

I am about 30 pages behind here... so I ffwd to the new thread. 

I don't believe this is a motive, because Casey never bought herself a ticket. Why wouldn't she have bought herself a ticket if she wanted to go?  She bought everyone else one?? 

Oh I know... because she couldn't pay herself back with cash. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »

Good Morning fellow monkeys....are we all ready for the big show?? Hope evryone is having a great morning 
i think i'm gonna be at work for the big show. I live in Illinois and it is 7.14 am here..What time is it in Florida?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2008, 08:16:47 AM »

i think i'm gonna be at work for the big show. I live in Illinois and it is 7.14 am here..What time is it in Florida?

1 hour later then you  its 8:16am

Yuri Melich
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.