April 20, 2024, 04:44:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489480 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1200 on: October 10, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

AAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!! I told Lp tonight I was going to stop calling him...he said...no don't do that.....He and I have an iformation bannter/clear iformation channel....I believe what he tells me...I do my homwork too....I'm tired....going to sleep....I AM NOT IN AN INFO BATTLE WITH ANYONE!!!...All info posted here by ALL MONKEYS IS VITAL!!!!

Bless You All....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1201 on: October 10, 2008, 05:53:23 PM »

polygragh issue

State -- Drane-Burdick says polygraghs are not allowed in court so it's not discoverable. But the state will disclose the statements.

Defense - It would be good to get statements but want more info on who is giving the polygraph.

Judge -- The state must turn over any statements prosecutors have from people who gave polygraphs -- including FDLE and Orange County Sheriff's Office. The motion is granted.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/caylee_anthony/index.html
Thank you Brandi and Klaas for these clear and easy to understand court reports.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1202 on: October 10, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »

I cannot find that yearbook link right now..It was a while ago...

This link is a list of yearbooks that the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library has....I will keep looking//

http://www.wtcpl.org/site/c.iqLSI0OyGnF/b.3794803/#trumbull

how about classmates.com?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1203 on: October 10, 2008, 05:54:19 PM »

AAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!! I told Lp tonight I was going to stop calling him...he said...no don't do that.....He and I have an iformation bannter/clear iformation channel....I believe what he tells me...I do my homwork too....I'm tired....going to sleep....I AM NOT IN AN INFO BATTLE WITH ANYONE!!!...All info posted here by ALL MONKEYS IS VITAL!!!!

Bless You All....Des...

I think most monkeys appreciate all that you share.  It's up to us monkeys to decide what means what.
Thank you !
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: October 10, 2008, 05:54:26 PM »

**WARNING** RANDOM THINKING OUTLOUD***  and ok ... somewhat reaching ....

Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala - Ms. Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala - Media (event)Coordinator/University (Universal) Writer NEWS & INFORMATION
(writes articles on science, health and medical field)

UCF has chloroform
http://www.fa.ucf.edu/News_n_Info/Announcements/Fiscal_Year_End_Processing/Fiscal_Year_2007/PO_Balance_Summary_6_25_07.xls
 PO DATE  5/29/2007  Chloroform, 439142  VENDOR SIGMA ALDRICH INC

Nicole Ganguzza
As a worker with the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services and later as a student at the University of Central Florida's Marriage and Family Research Institute, Ganguzza earned high honors for her ability to communicate with emotionally distant or troubled children and families, her mother said.

Anyone know the name of Cindy's counselor???  The one that told her to tell Casey she should try to get custody of Caylee?

Maybe out there .... but .... Lot's of ties to UCF and possibly Jay Blanchard ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: October 10, 2008, 05:55:14 PM »

You all are very quiet.  Does it make it any less of an ick factor to you if Casey and Lee are not brother and sister if they shared a child together???????

Sorry A-1 I think your wagging tale put everyone to sleep!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: October 10, 2008, 05:55:39 PM »

Before I two finger type up what I think could have happened to Caylee after I did want to say a couple of things. We always tell on ourselves. In little ways or big ways. we have a some of the details of what happened we just don't know which is which. Casey may be a sociopath but IMO she is too text book perfect as in playing a part . Most of the time the abnormal mind will have a majority of descriptors of a disorder  but every single one ? I seriously question this especially given LE's statements that they have seen no one like her before. I'm starving. Going out to grab some BBQ. will be back soon
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1207 on: October 10, 2008, 05:55:42 PM »

Bless You All....Des...

Shit...I can't spell when I'm stressed....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1208 on: October 10, 2008, 05:56:49 PM »

Did anyone else get the feeling that when Casey was describing the phone call she supposedly got from Caylee, (during her Universal interview) that she was talking about the video we've seen over and over again of little Caylee reading her book at the nursing home?

Which leads me too- is this what Great Grandma heard over the phone?

(Do not read this part if you are squeamish!!)

Another thing that has been bothering me since Cindy's video interview was released.  When Cindy is describing in great detail what Casey said about "the nanny's" accident- did anyone else get an OMG, she's really talking about what happened to Caylee?  Broken arm, lacerations, concussion, etc?
Not until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing while listening. Casey tells a little of the truth mixed in with her lies. My background is psychology has allowed me to understand why people do this. They have to get it out somehow. If she gave Caylee a concussion somehow she needs to be given a concussion herself.

Always, sorry I scared you. lol

CSI, I'd like to see Casey get much more than a concussion!!  Maybe an injection?

Me too!! I volunteer to give her the ass kicking she needs!!
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1209 on: October 10, 2008, 05:57:16 PM »

You all are very quiet.  Does it make it any less of an ick factor to you if Casey and Lee are not brother and sister if they shared a child together???????

I have been thinking about this.  Since Casey and Lee were obviously raised together...it is an ick factor to me.  However, consider this, my grandfather's father married my grandmother's mother.   A few years later my grandparents married, however my grandmother had been living, for the most part, with a widowed aunt, helping her with her family.  But still, same sort of relationship.  (Remember too, this was way back in the 1900's.)

My grandfather used to sing "I'm My Own Grandpa" just for kicks and grins.   

Special delivery!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: October 10, 2008, 05:57:37 PM »

Before I two finger type up what I think could have happened to Caylee after I did want to say a couple of things. We always tell on ourselves. In little ways or big ways. we have a some of the details of what happened we just don't know which is which. Casey may be a sociopath but IMO she is too text book perfect as in playing a part . Most of the time the abnormal mind will have a majority of descriptors of a disorder  but every single one ? I seriously question this especially given LE's statements that they have seen no one like her before. I'm starving. Going out to grab some BBQ. will be back soon
I will have a brisket sand. and large diet coke and some fried okra, pls.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: October 10, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »

Bless You All....Des...

Thanks, Destiny, i think so too! And tell LP Monken says hey!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1212 on: October 10, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »

Cindy DID state at the bond hearing that George was the father of Casey & Lee. However, Cindy also stated that she couldn't remember when Casey graduated from high school, and we know that never happened so, for what it's worth, that's what the testimony was.

Thank-you, not that I'd doubt CA would commit perjury.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1213 on: October 10, 2008, 05:59:13 PM »

Bless You All....Des...

Shit...I can't spell when I'm stressed....Des

Your info is much appreciated.  I hope earlier you didn't think I am skeptical of you.  Its HH I am skeptical of. I said you have proven to be believable. Just wanted to let you know.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1214 on: October 10, 2008, 05:59:24 PM »

I don't think Casey has come clean with Cindy, as she claimed to be absolutely petrified of Cindy when she was first questioned by LE at Universal. I even have to wonder if she has been completely honest with JB?  Of course, it's his job to defend her, regardless.  After watching JB's performance in court today, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a more seasoned, high profile attorney step up to the plate to defend Casey when homicide charges are officially filed by the State of Florida.  I think JB will still assist but will realize it's all out of his league. 

plus, IMO, he is wayyy too emotionally involved with her to defend her. It is written all over his face.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: October 10, 2008, 06:00:24 PM »

Cindy DID state at the bond hearing that George was the father of Casey & Lee. However, Cindy also stated that she couldn't remember when Casey graduated from high school, and we know that never happened so, for what it's worth, that's what the testimony was.

Thank-you, not that I'd doubt CA would commit perjury.

She probably has done it over and over. She could always come back later if proven wrong and say, well I forgot or I thought you said something else. IMO she is nothing but friggin liar.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: October 10, 2008, 06:01:58 PM »

If they're not blood relatives, technically they're not committing any crime.  But yes- it's still a sick thought.  Step-sibs or not, they're still growing up together in the same house. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1217 on: October 10, 2008, 06:02:45 PM »

**WARNING** RANDOM THINKING OUTLOUD***  and ok ... somewhat reaching ....

Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala - Ms. Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala - Media (event)Coordinator/University (Universal) Writer NEWS & INFORMATION
(writes articles on science, health and medical field)

UCF has chloroform
http://www.fa.ucf.edu/News_n_Info/Announcements/Fiscal_Year_End_Processing/Fiscal_Year_2007/PO_Balance_Summary_6_25_07.xls
 PO DATE  5/29/2007  Chloroform, 439142  VENDOR SIGMA ALDRICH INC

Nicole Ganguzza
As a worker with the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services and later as a student at the University of Central Florida's Marriage and Family Research Institute, Ganguzza earned high honors for her ability to communicate with emotionally distant or troubled children and families, her mother said.

Anyone know the name of Cindy's counselor???  The one that told her to tell Casey she should try to get custody of Caylee?

Maybe out there .... but .... Lot's of ties to UCF and possibly Jay Blanchard ...

Interesting bit there. Wouldn't that be ironic??
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1218 on: October 10, 2008, 06:03:50 PM »

I cannot find that yearbook link right now..It was a while ago...

This link is a list of yearbooks that the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library has....I will keep looking//

http://www.wtcpl.org/site/c.iqLSI0OyGnF/b.3794803/#trumbull

Its okay. Don't go through all that trouble if its just for me. Thank you for looking.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1219 on: October 10, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »

It's definitely icky but as a monkey pointed out a few days ago, bro-sis relations are apparently the most common type of icky's.  My guess is that in this case it was consensual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.