April 18, 2024, 07:26:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489374 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1240 on: October 10, 2008, 06:22:35 PM »

Klaas  I noted that someone from the Orlando Sentinal was there at the court hearing today to stand and defend the rights of the people to have public access to the documents pertaining to the case.  I would like to formally ask that we have a representative at the next hearing, and all hearings to defend the rights of the Monkeys.  In this case I strongly believe that every voice should be heard, be it human or primate. (Might as well we are hearing from a weezle, a mole, a jackass, and a b!tch as it is...why not a monkey too?)

Thank you!

I hate them...I hate them all!  (For Carpe!)

Was gone for a couple hours so just saw this.  GREAT IDEA!  I don't know what the rules are down there as far as who can be in the courtroom or not.  We need to find out.

Edited to add:  If the Dr. Phil/Kalpoe case ever goes to trial I plan on attending.

Just an idea here for you Klaas, but think it would be great for research to be done on what constitutes qualification for a Press Pass or what I would also call a Media Pass for special seating in trials as if times come along that Monkeys intend to attend it could get them seated not as part of a lottery & that way Red/Scared Monkeys would be assured of seating as I believe that normally media contacts the courthouse to inform of intentions to attend that way the court house then knows how many seats are going to be made available to the public. 

Just thinking.
A few years ago I checked into getting a press pass for court hearings.  It's a hard process (lots of paperwork) and VERY expensive. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: October 10, 2008, 06:24:23 PM »

Icky anyway you slice it.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: October 10, 2008, 06:24:31 PM »

Oh Gosh yes. Icky Icky Icky!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1243 on: October 10, 2008, 06:24:45 PM »

klaas - just sent you an email at hotmail.com  TIA
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1244 on: October 10, 2008, 06:24:59 PM »

Oh and Icky!  Definitely icky!

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: October 10, 2008, 06:26:04 PM »

Thank you for the responses.  So 7 out of 56 monkeys still think it's icky.

Just back! Count me in, Always!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1246 on: October 10, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »

I don't think Casey has come clean with Cindy, as she claimed to be absolutely petrified of Cindy when she was first questioned by LE at Universal. I even have to wonder if she has been completely honest with JB?  Of course, it's his job to defend her, regardless.  After watching JB's performance in court today, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a more seasoned, high profile attorney step up to the plate to defend Casey when homicide charges are officially filed by the State of Florida.  I think JB will still assist but will realize it's all out of his league. 

plus, IMO, he is wayyy too emotionally involved with her to defend her. It is written all over his face.

He's having an affair with her, isn't he?

Lisa

Her hip roll IS pretty mesmerizing. 

LOL I thought I was the only one that recognized the hippy hippy shake action going on....got to do something I guess, stuck at your attorney's office everyday for six hours awfully confining, nowhere to stretch out

I guess the desk gets old and uncomfortable after a while.

Lisa
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1247 on: October 10, 2008, 06:28:46 PM »

I just did a search on how to get press credentials and see that you can get them for one certain event.  Way back when I was looking for myself you had to become a member of the news writer's guild and was a big hassle.  Looks like it might be a lot easier now.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: October 10, 2008, 06:28:46 PM »

It's definitely icky but as a monkey pointed out a few days ago, bro-sis relations are apparently the most common type of icky's.  My guess is that in this case it was consensual.

Icky or not ... I believe that this topic should be a topic of discussion IF there was official backup through a paternity test that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.

Barring a foundation for speculation I from the dialogue very disturbing.

Those who have been identified as having sexually relations with Casey Anthony have provided detective wannabe's a foundation for speculation but ... as far as I know ... no member of the Anthony family falls into that category.

Cindy, George and Lee were has for DNA this week.  Only Lee refused.  Could it be that these DNA requests all have to do with the DNA evidence found in the trunk of Caylee's vehicle.  Something akin to the strands of hair.  Maybe Lee assisted his sister in a cover up.

The lie detector tests.  Same reason Lee Anthony refused ... a lie detector test could implicate him in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of his niece.

UNTIL there is an official source states that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee ... I feel very strongly that this avenue of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: October 10, 2008, 06:29:51 PM »

Klaasend, 20 monkeys weighed in that it was icky if Casey and Lee had a child together ......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: October 10, 2008, 06:30:00 PM »

I have no doubt LP believes Lee Anthony to be Caylee's father.  What I really want to know is WHY he believes this.

Is this his educated guess?  If so, based on what evidence?   Or did someone in LE actually SAY the words - Lee Anthony is the father - ???

Yes, I wonder this as well. Because DNA is, well let's just say it's a little hobby of mine; and if LP is basing this notion sheerly on the facts that he originally stated when he made this allegation, then I am not buying it. However, if he has inside info, then that is another story entirely.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1251 on: October 10, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »

Oh Gosh yes. Icky Icky Icky!!!

Damn straight...down right gross.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: October 10, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »

Just back! Count me in, Always!

Count me as an "icked out" monkey, too!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: October 10, 2008, 06:31:59 PM »

I have no doubt LP believes Lee Anthony to be Caylee's father.  What I really want to know is WHY he believes this.

Is this his educated guess?  If so, based on what evidence?   Or did someone in LE actually SAY the words - Lee Anthony is the father - ???

Yes, I wonder this as well. Because DNA is, well let's just say it's a little hobby of mine; and if LP is basing this notion sheerly on the facts that he originally stated when he made this allegation, then I am not buying it. However, if he has inside info, then that is another story entirely.

Okay, we need to know, DEEEEEES!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: October 10, 2008, 06:32:27 PM »

Its just that I recall him making this assumption based on the mitochondrial DNA testing way back when.  I don't dislike the guy or anything, but I "assumed", as he did, that he's poorly uneducated when it comes to DNA testing sort of stuff.

Anyhow, I'm just wondering if he's sort of held on to this train of thought and then really has run with it given Lee Anthony has refused DNA testing.

I think Lee would refuse to do a darn thing JUST to be an idiot!  He hate LE at this point.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: October 10, 2008, 06:32:28 PM »

It's definitely icky but as a monkey pointed out a few days ago, bro-sis relations are apparently the most common type of icky's.  My guess is that in this case it was consensual.

Icky or not ... I believe that this topic should be a topic of discussion IF there was official backup through a paternity test that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.

Barring a foundation for speculation I from the dialogue very disturbing.

Those who have been identified as having sexually relations with Casey Anthony have provided detective wannabe's a foundation for speculation but ... as far as I know ... no member of the Anthony family falls into that category.

Cindy, George and Lee were has for DNA this week.  Only Lee refused.  Could it be that these DNA requests all have to do with the DNA evidence found in the trunk of Caylee's vehicle.  Something akin to the strands of hair.  Maybe Lee assisted his sister in a cover up.

The lie detector tests.  Same reason Lee Anthony refused ... a lie detector test could implicate him in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of his niece.

UNTIL there is an official source states that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee ... I feel very strongly that this avenue of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html
Im sorry, LP has reportly said it was a true fact.  And I just asked the question, wasn;t it just as bad even if they were related to have a child together.  It was pure speculation and I didn;t mean to offend anyone. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1256 on: October 10, 2008, 06:33:14 PM »

Just got off phone with LP...he said Lee refused...and tried to use an attorny to block his DNA testing....*THIS FROM LP 5 MINS AGO*...because Lee does not want it to be shown that Lee is the Father of Caylee...Des

Oh my. I was thinking he would say something like that. Thanks for calling him, Des.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: October 10, 2008, 06:34:02 PM »

I meant of course, even if they wern't related.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: October 10, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »

Monkeys

May be old  news....

Friday 10/10/08

Texas EquuSearch is back in Florida to look at the areas that still need to be searched.  THERE WILL BE NO SEARCH THIS WEEKEND, ACCORDING TO TIM MILLER.  They are here only to deteremine if the ground conditions are suitable for the search to continue.  As soon as a search date and command center is established, we will post the information here.  If you see it here, you can trust that it came from Tim Miller directly, or from his administrative staff.

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/DailyUpdate.php

FYI

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1259 on: October 10, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »

Count me in as thinking it's just plain SICK 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.