April 23, 2024, 04:39:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489637 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: October 10, 2008, 10:43:27 PM »

Just a suggestion AnotherMonkey

About $5.00 from Ace Hardware 
My office doesn't come with a door. 
(blame the people who owned this house before I did..  they "finished" the basement, but the only doorway with an actual door is the bathroom.  )
Hmm basement means stairs  ~~~  Monkey Shower Curtain at bottom of the stairs
When Closed... Monkey Business is going on... please shout & come back later
Jmo 
You should have sent one of those to Casey! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yea   Casey better get use to locks......this time she wont me able to break the one thats holding her in!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1701 on: October 10, 2008, 10:43:35 PM »

BTW, what was LP's secret monkey signal? I missed that...

And on anither note, did anyone notice that Jane Valez-Mitchell's hair was extra "helmety" tonight??

I wonder that too. Des did you tell LP to signal us.......
I saw him touch his mustache....................
I hope that was for us
I love him this is not his first rodeo he knows what he is doing

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: October 10, 2008, 10:43:36 PM »

when is a major network going to address Lee being Caylee's father???

why haven't any of them repeated this allegation?
Because they don't have the proof themselves - they cannot be sure. I think Leonard was TOLD this by the family -- he is confident he is not wrong.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: October 10, 2008, 10:43:47 PM »

For some reason I thought Grand Jury records/testimonies were "sealed" until trial when they can be quoted from by the witness/lawyer if needed.  I didn't think we'd hear anything but true (moving forward) or not.

I have a couple of questions that have been rolling around in my brain that I hope someone can answer.  In the scheme of things they are not very serious but I can't stop thinking about them so any help would be most appreciated!

1.  What course (or partial credit) prevented Casey from graduating?

2.  Until this case I had never heard the term uttering.  I can guess at the meaning from context but is it legal or banking terminology?  They also forge a check in the indictments so I assume uttering a check means passing it or cashing it.  Please correct me if wrong.

TIA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: October 10, 2008, 10:45:11 PM »

BTW, what was LP's secret monkey signal? I missed that...

And on anither note, did anyone notice that Jane Valez-Mitchell's hair was extra "helmety" tonight??

That is so cute, I just want to hug her and kiss her.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: October 10, 2008, 10:45:27 PM »

What is the stuff that is supposed to stop things from smelling really bad...lime?  Is that it?  Maybe she bought it...lime or lye or something.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1706 on: October 10, 2008, 10:46:04 PM »

OK. Don't hit me, but here I go again......she called jcp again at 2:00 on the 27th, afterr she got rid of the smell. So, what did she buy but to flee in and......where were the pings at 11:00 when she called jcp. That's where I think Caylee is and I need  maps and answers!!! hep me!!! 

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: October 10, 2008, 10:46:16 PM »

For some reason I thought Grand Jury records/testimonies were "sealed" until trial when they can be quoted from by the witness/lawyer if needed.  I didn't think we'd hear anything but true (moving forward) or not.

I have a couple of questions that have been rolling around in my brain that I hope someone can answer.  In the scheme of things they are not very serious but I can't stop thinking about them so any help would be most appreciated!

2.  Until this case I had never heard the term uttering.  I can guess at the meaning from context but is it legal or banking terminology?  They also forge a check in the indictments so I assume uttering a check means passing it or cashing it.  Please correct me if wrong.

TIA

1.Maybe home-ec.....health...parenting...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: October 10, 2008, 10:46:49 PM »

Sorry, a little OT, but Caylee will get justice one day, just like our Precious Doe did! It may have taken 4 years to figure out she was Erica Green, but hundreds of vigils, and community support paid off.  Maybe there is one sane person in that family who will turn on the little hussie Casey!!

http://www.kansascity.com/105/story/833075.html

Orchidwmn - I take it you were close to that case.  I am glad you got closure.  If so, I thank you for being here as your wisdom will help us monkeys.  I am not gonna ask who you are, or anything like that - but my monkeydar tells me you are male, by the lingo you use.  Hussie being one of the words!  Is this baby monkey right?

Sorry, I'm a girl....OrchidWMN, grandmother to 4 precious little girls which is why we don't refer to Casey as the #$%^&* she is,  and our entire city was involved. Just like Orlando is with Caylee.  Go Orlando!!!!
Well welcome to the cage!!!!!!!!  My first thought was the wmn - women, then I said, wait could be initials.  But I haven't heard the term hoosey since I was knee high to a grasshopper and it was always men who said it.  Like I said, I am still working on my monkeydar (my term for monkey radar).  Wanna sit on the branch with us newbies? LOL 
Welcome again!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: October 10, 2008, 10:47:01 PM »

TIA

From Wikipedia:

In United States law, uttering and publishing is a crime similar to counterfeiting. Uttering is the act of offering a forged document to another when the offerer has knowledge that the document is forged.[1] Uttering does not require that the person who presented the document actually forged or altered the document. For example, forging a log for personal profit might be considered uttering and publishing.

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: October 10, 2008, 10:47:34 PM »

Godd night all.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: October 10, 2008, 10:47:46 PM »

TIA

Could be.....but I bet she passed  sex ed with flying colors..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: October 10, 2008, 10:48:08 PM »

TIA

I'm not really sure
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1713 on: October 10, 2008, 10:48:35 PM »

Good night everyone! Many prayers for Caylee to be found soon!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: October 10, 2008, 10:48:40 PM »

TIA

which is the class they teach abstinence & birth control in?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: October 10, 2008, 10:48:42 PM »

Godd night all.

Nite MSE
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: October 10, 2008, 10:48:46 PM »

About the sandbox....

I guess I am not following the logic with the sandbox (although I think she bought something incriminating at jcp) and here's why - the missing receipt is from june 26th or 27th right ?  If that's the case, she wasn't really hanging out at the house at that time, right  ?   so when did she replace the sandbox ? 
(sorry, there has been so much monkey chatter I can't keep up with it all and may have missed some key points....)
tia for anyone who can clarify 
[/quote

ITA coulda switched awhile back, but not the 27th. I think it's important WHERE she was when she called JCP on the 27th Anybody?

Good evening, everyone!

I have no idea what she purchased, but even it was clothing I would think that it would be important to make sure that everything was accounted for (boots, suitcases, chloroform, wig, gloves, etc.) and I'm sure LE is way ahead of me on this.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: October 10, 2008, 10:49:00 PM »

Uttering a forged instrument is the passing or making use of a forged writing or document with knowledge of its forged nature. Uttering is a crime usually charged in conjunction with a forgery.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1718 on: October 10, 2008, 10:49:58 PM »

Maybe Casey just replaced the sand in the sandbox, thinking that would be enough.

I'm pretty sure after the GJ hearing we will know what was purchased at JCPenny that Cindy didn't want anyone to see.  My guess is it is something like the sandbox, or luggage or something unusual for Casey to be purchasing.
Agreed Klaas..unusual and most likely an aid in the disposal of Caylee.

I called LP a couple of weeks ago and ran some of my "thoughts" past him, he was gracious enough to listen and when I told him I thought she was initially buried in the sandbox, well he didn't disagree to put it mildly.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1719 on: October 10, 2008, 10:50:27 PM »

LP's myspace address is:  http://www.myspace.com/renegade1551 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.