March 28, 2024, 07:24:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 487495 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: October 10, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »

I just want to ask this question to anyone: Do you think she could of removed the babys clothing so if she was found they wouldnt be able to identify immediately her by her clothes? Maybe she bought the babys a new outfit from JCPs that know one would recognize. maybe they found caylees clothes (in a dumpster) close to where they are gonna search at?

Possible she removed the clothes, not sure why should put new clothes on her though.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: October 10, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »

I would like to ask a question.....did we ever hear anything after we were told that LE was gonna talk to the Marine guy when they went to Cali. that time ?????

I have not heard anything about it...

Maybe your source would have that answer 
He does....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: October 10, 2008, 10:59:12 PM »

I just want to ask this question to anyone: Do you think she could of removed the babys clothing so if she was found they wouldnt be able to identify immediately her by her clothes? Maybe she bought the babys a new outfit from JCPs that know one would recognize. maybe they found caylees clothes (in a dumpster) close to where they are gonna search at?

I'm pretty sure that they have said that she didn't buy anything suitable for a child based upon receipts, etc. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: October 10, 2008, 10:59:42 PM »

I would like to ask a question.....did we ever hear anything after we were told that LE was gonna talk to the Marine guy when they went to Cali. that time ?????

He does....

Oh well if he already told you why not share?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: October 10, 2008, 10:59:44 PM »

Im sure they would by any fiber or hair that might be left on them........

Right and surely any clothes removed would have decomp smell. As well as anything she disposed of from the car.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: October 10, 2008, 10:59:45 PM »

I never thought of that. 
Sorry if this sound mean, but IMHO Casey is too selfish for that.  She would have disposed of Caylee naked and spent the money on a new bra or beer.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1746 on: October 10, 2008, 10:59:49 PM »

I know some people here love Leonard Padilla, but this is what I see when he appears.

LOL!!!

One of our monkey choppers need to isolate this character and make him dance in an animation.

We can have our own LP emoticon.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: October 10, 2008, 11:00:05 PM »

OK. Don't hit me, but here I go again......she called jcp again at 2:00 on the 27th, afterr she got rid of the smell. So, what did she buy but to flee in and......where were the pings at 11:00 when she called jcp. That's where I think Caylee is and I need  maps and answers!!! hep me!!! 

Here is my map for 6/27.  I am working on some spreadsheets but don't want to post them for public consumption b/c they have full phone numbers (and, YES, I AM too lazy to retype all of them).  If you want to see then email me at kwmollman@hotmail.com
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: October 10, 2008, 11:00:06 PM »

Possible she removed the clothes, not sure why should put new clothes on her though.

never thought of that either. But I think this is afterwards, Still...

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1749 on: October 10, 2008, 11:00:15 PM »

I don't think so.  LE came out to talk with Padilla and I think we may have assumed the Marine.
OH  I thought I heard LP say that they did talk to the Marine........I just had a theary about that   ok thanks
Monkey rule - you can't say you have a theory then not share!!!!!!  Do Tell!

IIRC, he had initially contcted the LE, and when the FBI went to CA to see Rob, and LP I believe that they spoke with him about the calls Casey made to him stating that she had to tell him something and she wan't sure how he would take it??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: October 10, 2008, 11:00:27 PM »

Thanks, Rob.  I don't come here everyday, and I do not know any of the posters really well.  I do not mean to doubt anyone's veracity or question their honor.  It is just such a shocking allegation to me, even though I have thought myself that it might be true.  I am amazed that he said it on a public program.  He must know what he is talking about.  I am just shocked I suppose...I really do not know Destiny well but it seems everyone likes and trusts her, so I will, too.

Hudsunn, I know you're not questioning anyone's veracity. That's not at all what I implied or meant to imply. For some of us this case will come and go and some of the new monkeys will go along with it. But there will be some that stay and will become life long Victims Right's Advocates.

Every case where a missing person is involved is special, but only some are the type of case that garners the attention of so many new monkeys. And we're all glad to have you here with us.

But for some of us, this case is just one of many, if not hundreds, that we all follow. It's what we do. It's a hobby that helps others to get the answers they so seek. I call it "technocriminology".

Over time we all meet people with similar interests, and some of those people are in law enforcement and also in law and investigation. We make friends with people who can help us help others.

Destiny has made friends with some people on Aruba and, as you know, Padilla. We try to get info from people we trust. Some times we can share that info right away and some times we are asked not to say anything until the time is right.

Sometimes people expect more from you than you can deliver. You want to give all you know, but can't and people will question if you are truthful or if the person you are speaking to knows their ass from a hole in the ground.

In the case of Padilla, I don't know if he knows what the hell he's talking about, but I do know that Destiny would not make up anything to appease board members. She is telling you all what she knows from Leonard.

Maybe he is wrong - maybe he is right. Seems risky to say what he has if he doesn't know the facts.

Not every child of incest is born next to a still in the backwoods of West Virginia. It happens, and this family of troglodytes is a good candidate as far as I'm concerned.

Personally - I won't be shocked. I'm past the age of being shocked about anything.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: October 10, 2008, 11:00:32 PM »

ut·ter 1 (tr)
tr.v. ut·tered, ut·ter·ing, ut·ters
1. To send forth with the voice: uttered a cry.
2. To articulate (words); pronounce or speak. See Synonyms at vent1.
3. Law To put (counterfeit money, for example) into circulation. (forged checks) my guess4. To publish (a book, for example).
5. Obsolete To sell or deliver (merchandise) in trading.
utter 1
Verb
1. to express something in sounds or words: she hadn't uttered a single word
2. Criminal law to put counterfeit money or forged cheques into circulation [Middle Dutch teren to make known]
http://Http://www.thefreedictionary.com/uttering      

Sorry, don't know why KC didn't graduate it is said due to not enough credits but my first thoughts were 1) could have gotten caught slandering somebody 2) bad breakup with some fling(s), sure she had lots or 3) stole from someone.  JMHO why she may have stopped going to school.

For some reason I thought Grand Jury records/testimonies were "sealed" until trial when they can be quoted from by the witness/lawyer if needed.  I didn't think we'd hear anything but true (moving forward) or not.

I have a couple of questions that have been rolling around in my brain that I hope someone can answer.  In the scheme of things they are not very serious but I can't stop thinking about them so any help would be most appreciated!

1.  What course (or partial credit) prevented Casey from graduating?

2.  Until this case I had never heard the term uttering.  I can guess at the meaning from context but is it legal or banking terminology?  They also forge a check in the indictments so I assume uttering a check means passing it or cashing it.  Please correct me if wrong.

TIA

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: October 10, 2008, 11:00:58 PM »

I don't think so.  LE came out to talk with Padilla and I think we may have assumed the Marine.
OH  I thought I heard LP say that they did talk to the Marine........I just had a theary about that   ok thanks
Hey  junkie......Ill share.........I think maybe Casey did get in touch with him and maybe he knew something of importance to tell LE...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: October 10, 2008, 11:01:45 PM »

I'm pretty sure that they have said that she didn't buy anything suitable for a child based upon receipts, etc. 

ok and I just realized it would be pretty disgusting to try and dress someone that far along in decomp i dont think she would do it.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: October 10, 2008, 11:01:55 PM »

POOR ALANIS MORRISETTE!!!!!!!

I posted this earlier....Look at the resemblance...Poor Alanis...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1755 on: October 10, 2008, 11:02:24 PM »

For some reason I thought Grand Jury records/testimonies were "sealed" until trial when they can be quoted from by the witness/lawyer if needed.  I didn't think we'd hear anything but true (moving forward) or not.

I have a couple of questions that have been rolling around in my brain that I hope someone can answer.  In the scheme of things they are not very serious but I can't stop thinking about them so any help would be most appreciated!

1.  What course (or partial credit) prevented Casey from graduating?

2.  Until this case I had never heard the term uttering.  I can guess at the meaning from context but is it legal or banking terminology?  They also forge a check in the indictments so I assume uttering a check means passing it or cashing it.  Please correct me if wrong.

TIA

From Wikipedia:

In United States law, uttering and publishing is a crime similar to counterfeiting. Uttering is the act of offering a forged document to another when the offerer has knowledge that the document is forged.[1] Uttering does not require that the person who presented the document actually forged or altered the document. For example, forging a log for personal profit might be considered uttering and publishing.

Thanks, Wreck (and Cubbee...wasn't sure if yours was serious...lol)
It may just be the southern rural country living coming through, but neither my husband nor I had ever heard the term.  Ditto last year for the term  check kiting. Looks like we're learning!  I just wish I was as proficient as so many of you with your internet searches.  I would never have thought of Wikipedia.  I am most impressed and awed by those in the cage.

Here is some information regarding grand juries. I believe these are federal, so all might not apply to Florida, but some interesting reading:
http://www.rcfp.org/secretjustice/grandjuries/pg1.html
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: October 10, 2008, 11:02:42 PM »

OK, let me try to get some feedback here cuz I really am just now finally attempting to process mitochondrial DNA information & how this could have led LP to a belief that LA had the ability to be the birth father. 

My understanding is that mitochondrial DNA is passed on by a Mother ONLY but if a DNA sample is obtained wouldn't it show the mitochondrial DNA from the father as well?   Wouldn't Shirley Plesea have the same mitochondrial DNA as CA, KC & Caylee AS WELL AS LA?  Because a son would have the same mitochondrial DNA as a daughter, wouldn't they?

SOOOOOOO if the hair folicle DNA sample that was expressed to either be that of KC or Caylee that the birth father's mother's mitochondrial DNA should ALSO be present & there was only one, would that be a connection?????????????

Does anybody have a real knowledge of this here that could set my thinking in the right direction cuz I am really confused.

I'm really far behind, so someone might have already answered this for you. But mitochondrial DNA is passed ONLY from the mother.

I believe that Padilla's statement to the media in regards to Lee possibly being the father to Lee was just repeating the speculation of others without doing his homework in regards to the type of DNA he was referring to.  Casey and Caylee's identical DNA in regards to the forensic testing of the hair in itself does not indicate paternity.

Janet

+++++++

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Mitochondrial DNA:

Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

I agree with you janet....I don't think that LP made this statement with complete knowledge of how DNA works - by saying they couldn't tlell from the hair if it was Casey or Caylee but it had to be Caylee because because casey is alive.  The DNA they got from the hair sample was mtDNA only inherited from the mother -  thats why they said that... not because Casey and Caylees DNA is the same - I don't believe Lee is the father.  Besides that LP has made other statements that turned out to be untrue..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: October 10, 2008, 11:03:10 PM »

He does....

So, are you saying that you already know the answer to the question you just asked? I am confused...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: October 10, 2008, 11:03:16 PM »

IIRC, he had initially contcted the LE, and when the FBI went to CA to see Rob, and LP I believe that they spoke with him about the calls Casey made to him stating that she had to tell him something and she wan't sure how he would take it??
Thank you Island monkey........good

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: October 10, 2008, 11:04:07 PM »

He does....

So, are you saying that you already know the answer to the question you just asked? I am confused...
No    sorry  I was saying that he does....however he wouldnt give me the answer......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.