April 25, 2024, 10:37:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489769 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: October 10, 2008, 11:23:47 PM »

Good night Monkeys - enjoy the new cage and save a spot for me in the morning! 

goodnight Junkie

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: October 10, 2008, 11:24:09 PM »

it was a voicemail or txt msg she sent him if I remember correctly....

Didn't LP say that Crazy called the marine the night before the car was towed?  Was this the night that she said that she had stuff to tell him or was this a phonecall that we don't know the gist of?

Perhaps she told him that her mother took custody of Caylee, and that she was free to come to Cali to live with him?  No way did she call him and confess.... JMO
No I dont know exactly what Im onto here but Im thinking maybe she told him something ....not about Caylee but something important........but then with Casey.....who can believe anything she says....

Maybe it was a MySpace post or an email that we saw that she had said that she had something that she wanted to tell him in person?

I'm not sure... my little brain can't take all the info.  I'm off to bed.
Have a wonderful rest of your night, monkeys  dwarf (i know this guy is s/b a dwarf but it reminds me of a nightcap)

(mmmm... nightcap...)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: October 10, 2008, 11:24:54 PM »

eMBee, I haven't received any email from you.  Please resend.

I'm signing off for the night, but I'll get to my email before I go to sleep.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: October 10, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »

Forum blew out for a few minutes!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: October 10, 2008, 11:25:27 PM »

I would like to ask a question.....did we ever hear anything after we were told that LE was gonna talk to the Marine guy when they went to Cali. that time ?????

I have not heard anything about it...

Maybe your source would have that answer 
He does....

So, are you saying that you already know the answer to the question you just asked? I am confused...

You changed your avatar!!

Yep... but I still have Caylee in my sig line and she will remain with me until she is found...

Cubbee thats sweet you are taking such good care of caylee.

Thanks.... too bad her momma didn't do it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: October 10, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

i got booted the server is too busy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: October 10, 2008, 11:25:59 PM »

Didn't LP say that Crazy called the marine the night before the car was towed?  Was this the night that she said that she had stuff to tell him or was this a phonecall that we don't know the gist of?

Perhaps she told him that her mother took custody of Caylee, and that she was free to come to Cali to live with him?  No way did she call him and confess.... JMO

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... military guy or something? Well, there`s a Brandon Snow (ph) that was a friend of hers that other people have alleged could be the father that went up to North Carolina recently. I think he`s in the Army.

But getting back to the car running out of gas, it was there out of gas at 7:00 AM. She`s on the phone to the Marine 11:00, 11:30 the night before. Last calls she made the night before were to the Marine.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired October 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: ... But the one thing that we`ve started working on, just two days ago, we got a complete list of all of the phone calls and the towers that they bounced off of. And one of the things that`s very interesting is how Casey thinks. On the morning of the 27th, Tony had said that he went down to the Amscot, picked her up. She had some groceries. Well, on that particular morning, there`s a little timeframe in there when she called her mother, she called Amy, she called Jesse.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/02/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: October 10, 2008, 11:26:10 PM »

LOL  yea wreck....I thought we crashed with those trains of yours....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: October 10, 2008, 11:26:24 PM »

6/26/08 from KCJackie A~11:47 pm Mark Hawkins 569 sec

Think your guess would fit into that time period, hope he was smart enough to tell her now wouldn't be a good time for him, she was free to come for a visit but permanently, NOPE, would explain the activity with AL, being such a Suzie Homemaker type.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: October 10, 2008, 11:26:44 PM »

No I dont know exactly what Im onto here but Im thinking maybe she told him something ....not about Caylee but something important........but then with Casey.....who can believe anything she says....

Maybe it was a MySpace post or an email that we saw that she had said that she had something that she wanted to tell him in person?

I'm not sure... my little brain can't take all the info.  I'm off to bed.
Have a wonderful rest of your night, monkeys  dwarf (i know this guy is s/b a dwarf but it reminds me of a nightcap)

(mmmm... nightcap...)

Well, pfffffttttt.... now I won't be able to sleep until I remember where we heard this...and I have to work tomorrow...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: October 10, 2008, 11:27:33 PM »

NANCY GRACE

PADILLA: ... military guy or something? Well, there`s a Brandon Snow (ph) that was a friend of hers that other people have alleged could be the father that went up to North Carolina recently. I think he`s in the Army.

But getting back to the car running out of gas, it was there out of gas at 7:00 AM. She`s on the phone to the Marine 11:00, 11:30 the night before. Last calls she made the night before were to the Marine.

NANCY GRACE

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: ... But the one thing that we`ve started working on, just two days ago, we got a complete list of all of the phone calls and the towers that they bounced off of. And one of the things that`s very interesting is how Casey thinks. On the morning of the 27th, Tony had said that he went down to the Amscot, picked her up. She had some groceries. Well, on that particular morning, there`s a little timeframe in there when she called her mother, she called Amy, she called Jesse.

OOOOOHHHHH   I seee.....    Thanks  Tam....

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1791 on: October 10, 2008, 11:28:12 PM »

mtnmom are you from Alabama?
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: October 10, 2008, 11:28:23 PM »

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE

Is this not Leonard Padilla, just a few weeks ago, saying some other guy is alleged to be Caylee's father???

I'm just not buying his every syllable folks.  He sways far too much for us to give "weight" to anything he says.   

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: October 10, 2008, 11:29:05 PM »

Janet, have I told you lately that you rock.....you are pretty good at scrabble too.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: October 10, 2008, 11:29:05 PM »

Think your guess would fit into that time period, hope he was smart enough to tell her now wouldn't be a good time for him, she was free to come for a visit but permanently, NOPE, would explain the activity with AL, being such a Suzie Homemaker type.

Doesn't seem like a lot of people said no to Crazy, sadly.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: October 10, 2008, 11:29:30 PM »

Yea...................there's  something  I cant quit grasp with this Marine guy....

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: October 10, 2008, 11:29:39 PM »

mtnmom are you from Alabama?

No Im in Montana, Mtn is short for mountain. I live in the mountains.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: October 10, 2008, 11:30:20 PM »

The truth always comes out!! Casey won't be the only liar exposed!!   

There are so many liars in this case!! It just amazes me.  I guess nobody can tell Casey -"the truth will set you free!"  Because that would just be another lie. 

Casey is just another attention seeker!  I wonder what her real myspace pictures were!! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1798 on: October 10, 2008, 11:30:31 PM »

I would like to ask a question.....did we ever hear anything after we were told that LE was gonna talk to the Marine guy when they went to Cali. that time ?????

I don't think so.  LE came out to talk with Padilla and I think we may have assumed the Marine.
OH  I thought I heard LP say that they did talk to the Marine........I just had a theary about that   ok thanks
Monkey rule - you can't say you have a theory then not share!!!!!!  Do Tell!

IIRC, he had initially contcted the LE, and when the FBI went to CA to see Rob, and LP I believe that they spoke with him about the calls Casey made to him stating that she had to tell him something and she wan't sure how he would take it??
Thank you Island monkey........good

Thanks, I am just like that~nosey~ I contacted Chief McGury with tidbits twice and and another contact in a high profile case, one that I can't mention due to a retrial, I just figure if they want to they can delete my e-mail, but they have always contacted me and spoke with me in person.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: October 10, 2008, 11:30:32 PM »

Doesn't seem like a lot of people said no to Crazy, sadly.

Yeah, and if they had, we probably wouldn't be here right now...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.