April 23, 2024, 09:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489617 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: October 10, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »

I have a question ... kind of O/T but kind of not

Would someone (maybe on SM) be able to identify from a photo whether a piece of vertebre was from a human or an animal?

I'm sure Dr. G doesn't post here but hoping a monkey would know ...   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1801 on: October 10, 2008, 11:31:41 PM »

Forum blew out for a few minutes!

I think Dugga had to burp the server.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: October 10, 2008, 11:32:03 PM »

Forum blew out for a few minutes!

i got booted the server is too busy.

Ya'll have got me thinking in "monkeyisms"...  I thought I fell out of the cage!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: October 10, 2008, 11:33:07 PM »

Is this not Leonard Padilla, just a few weeks ago, saying some other guy is alleged to be Caylee's father???

I'm just not buying his every syllable folks.  He sways far too much for us to give "weight" to anything he says. 

Yea  I really like Leonard....but I second that myself.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1804 on: October 10, 2008, 11:33:47 PM »

it was a voicemail or txt msg she sent him if I remember correctly....

Didn't LP say that Crazy called the marine the night before the car was towed?  Was this the night that she said that she had stuff to tell him or was this a phonecall that we don't know the gist of?

Perhaps she told him that her mother took custody of Caylee, and that she was free to come to Cali to live with him?  No way did she call him and confess.... JMO

6/26/08 from KCJackie A~11:47 pm Mark Hawkins 569 sec

Think your guess would fit into that time period, hope he was smart enough to tell her now wouldn't be a good time for him, she was free to come for a visit but permanently, NOPE, would explain the activity with AL, being such a Suzie Homemaker type.

Yea...................there's  something  I cant quit grasp with this Marine guy....

Hey HH, I am so envious of all your info! You have a source and my friend wont tell me boo. What was that marines name again, I can't remember.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1805 on: October 10, 2008, 11:34:28 PM »

Didn't LP say that Crazy called the marine the night before the car was towed?  Was this the night that she said that she had stuff to tell him or was this a phonecall that we don't know the gist of?

Perhaps she told him that her mother took custody of Caylee, and that she was free to come to Cali to live with him?  No way did she call him and confess.... JMO

Think your guess would fit into that time period, hope he was smart enough to tell her now wouldn't be a good time for him, she was free to come for a visit but permanently, NOPE, would explain the activity with AL, being such a Suzie Homemaker type.

Yea...................there's  something  I cant quit grasp with this Marine guy....
Well there have been alot of marines killing pregnant girlfriends..Maybe casey was stupid enough to ask how they got caught
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1806 on: October 10, 2008, 11:34:40 PM »

Would someone (maybe on SM) be able to identify from a photo whether a piece of vertebre was from a human or an animal?

I think I might be able to. I love science and would give it a shot. If it were another primate - it would be very hard.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: October 10, 2008, 11:36:02 PM »

Hey HH, I am so envious of all your info! You have a source and my friend wont tell me boo. What was that marines name again, I can't remember.
Brandon Snow............and join the crowd...I ask about this guy today and my friend gave me a big NO   when I wanted info about him.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: October 10, 2008, 11:36:25 PM »

Thanks, dolce.  This is truly incredible.  I have thought it might be possible that there was some incestuous behavior, but now I just seem shocked and stunned.  I doubt LP would go out on that limb unless he had some inside info.  It would be a terrible allegation to make if untrue.  And yet there has been so much nonsensical secrecy and lying about the father of Caylee.  My Lord, this trial is going to be so very sensational if this is true.  And if true, it will mean that Lee is probably the one who helped Casey dispose of the body or cover up in other ways.

Gosh, I just don't know what to think anymore.  It is all so unsettling.  If I were Cindy, George or Lee, I would be screaming to the rooftops that there was no truth to it.  And their lawyer is so silent, too.  I wonder if the tabloids will pick up on this.  Maybe they hope that it will be published and they can sue for big bucks.  I don't know.  I just do not know.  I still cannot believe it is true.  And yet I can believe it.

I'm sure that the Anthony's watch Nancy Grace, esp Casey to see them talk about her    So I'd say that they do know the speculation on Lee being the father... and so far we have not heard of any law suits, and that family is always out to threaten someone or sue. We know how Casey turned against LP... you'd think she would be raising a fuss about it.  Part of me thinks that Lee is the father cuz it's not being disputed, and then him not giving up his dna...I don't want to believe it either.

I can't wait til this stuff is over... it's too time consuming on my life..as i'm sure it is on all of us. I missed the hearing today cuz I'm on California time and was sleeping...by the time I got up it was all over...so I have to make myself get up early on Tues so I don't miss anything 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: October 10, 2008, 11:36:48 PM »

Tim Miller:  Back in Orlando.  Conditions are what we wanted them to be.  Rain isn't helping.  Alot of frustrations and emotions.  Searchers want to get out there and search. 

He isn't clear when they will search yet.

Going to polygraph more people in the NH case, will take those polygraphs to MOS.  Natalee's case isn't going to go away.

Caps said Mos is out...who would he take them to..do we know yet?  Sorry I am in wrong thread but no one ever reads over there much anymore.

Lala's I don't know but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

B. TWITTY:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

cubbeegirl's signature line

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1810 on: October 10, 2008, 11:36:58 PM »

There's no telling what she was going to tell that poor guy in CA.
Hell, she told Amy that her dad had a stroke and that they were moving into the house !! Not to mention all the other crap that comes out of her mouth....
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: October 10, 2008, 11:37:30 PM »

I think I might be able to. I love science and would give it a shot. If it were another primate - it would be very hard.

Rob - it is a pic I took while on the Caylee search ... it was "discredited" b/c it was "too big" ... Although I'm sure it's not Caylee ... I still have an uneasy feeling about it being human ... can I e-mail it to you so you can take a look at it?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
codemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1812 on: October 10, 2008, 11:37:36 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted - I apologize in advance if it has.

The JC Penny number that Casey called on June 27th [8005420800] is for the credit department.

Additional Customer Service Numbers:
 Credit Customer Service 1-800-542-0800
 APO/FPO Customer Service 614-759-7357 (toll call)
 Gift Registry

1-800-JCP-GIFT
(1-800-527-4438) 

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/customerservicesub.aspx?cattyp=CSR&catid=12489&refpagename=CustomerService%25252Easpx&refdeptid=&refcatid=&CmCatId=customerservice
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: October 10, 2008, 11:38:11 PM »

Yea   ....we can both try I just got out my GUIDE  to crimescenes book  LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: October 10, 2008, 11:38:17 PM »

Invision - I think we have several members that are in the medical field and they might be able to tell.  Sometimes even with knowledge it's not that easy to tell for sure though.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: October 10, 2008, 11:38:25 PM »

The truth always comes out!! Casey won't be the only liar exposed!!   

There are so many liars in this case!! It just amazes me.  I guess nobody can tell Casey -"the truth will set you free!"  Because that would just be another lie. 

Casey is just another attention seeker!  I wonder what her real myspace pictures were!! 

You are so right.....Many liars will be exposed. The truth DOES set you free, therefore Casey will not ever be!!!

I imagine her real myspace pictures are alot sleazier than those available to the public. Just another way to hide the truth! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1816 on: October 10, 2008, 11:39:11 PM »

Is this not Leonard Padilla, just a few weeks ago, saying some other guy is alleged to be Caylee's father???

I'm just not buying his every syllable folks.  He sways far too much for us to give "weight" to anything he says. 

Yea  I really like Leonard....but I second that myself.....

HH, I am surprised by that.  Are you saying your friend and LP differ in their theories?  What are the major differences.  TIA I am way behind because I have not had any cable.  What day are we meeting next week.  I have a surprise for you!   
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: October 10, 2008, 11:39:29 PM »

Brandon Snow............and join the crowd...I ask about this guy today and my friend gave me a big NO   when I wanted info about him.......

I thought the CA dude was Mark Hawkins and that Brandon Snow was from NC>
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: October 10, 2008, 11:39:34 PM »

I agree its very sick and twisted.  I was and still am hesitant to want to believe it and go down that ally, but with all the words coming from LP its looking to be more like a possibility.

Given the family has a money thirst I would not put it past them to file lawsuit, however they have been so vocal against all the other alligations..why not this too?  Not to mention that Lee's recent absense has sparked quite a bit of interest as well.

Dolce, I'm behind about 12 pages,  I just posted basically the same thing you did, but I like your words better...  "money thirst"

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: October 10, 2008, 11:39:42 PM »

Tim Miller:  Back in Orlando.  Conditions are what we wanted them to be.  Rain isn't helping.  Alot of frustrations and emotions.  Searchers want to get out there and search. 

He isn't clear when they will search yet.

Going to polygraph more people in the NH case, will take those polygraphs to MOS.  Natalee's case isn't going to go away.

Caps said Mos is out...who would he take them to..do we know yet?  Sorry I am in wrong thread but no one ever reads over there much anymore.

Lala's I don't know but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

B. TWITTY:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

cubbeegirl's signature line

Janet, I remember when those words came out of Beth's mouth...hard to imagine so much time has passed... I still am holding on to the hope for Natalee ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.