April 24, 2024, 05:36:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489690 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: October 10, 2008, 11:39:48 PM »

Can you show us a picture of the vertebre?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: October 10, 2008, 11:39:55 PM »

I have a question ... kind of O/T but kind of not

Would someone (maybe on SM) be able to identify from a photo whether a piece of vertebre was from a human or an animal?

I'm sure Dr. G doesn't post here but hoping a monkey would know ...   

Invision - I think we have several members that are in the medical field and they might be able to tell.  Sometimes even with knowledge it's not that easy to tell for sure though.

Can I post it on here? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1822 on: October 10, 2008, 11:40:13 PM »

BTW, what was LP's secret monkey signal? I missed that...

And on anither note, did anyone notice that Jane Valez-Mitchell's hair was extra "helmety" tonight??

I pointed out to my sis that Jane looked like she had on "snap-on" hair.
I am very glad that things are beginning to come together. Bless Caylee.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: October 10, 2008, 11:40:40 PM »

Janet, have I told you lately that you rock.....you are pretty good at scrabble too.....

cubbeegirl ... you made my day.

BIG HUG!

Janet

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

8:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: October 10, 2008, 11:40:41 PM »

it was a voicemail or txt msg she sent him if I remember correctly....

Didn't LP say that Crazy called the marine the night before the car was towed?  Was this the night that she said that she had stuff to tell him or was this a phonecall that we don't know the gist of?

Perhaps she told him that her mother took custody of Caylee, and that she was free to come to Cali to live with him?  No way did she call him and confess.... JMO

6/26/08 from KCJackie A~11:47 pm Mark Hawkins 569 sec

Think your guess would fit into that time period, hope he was smart enough to tell her now wouldn't be a good time for him, she was free to come for a visit but permanently, NOPE, would explain the activity with AL, being such a Suzie Homemaker type.

Yea...................there's  something  I cant quit grasp with this Marine guy....

Hey HH, I am so envious of all your info! You have a source and my friend wont tell me boo. What was that marines name again, I can't remember.
Brandon Snow............and join the crowd...I ask about this guy today and my friend gave me a big NO   when I wanted info about him.......

The marine in Cali is not Brandon Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: October 10, 2008, 11:40:46 PM »

Didn't LP say that Crazy called the marine the night before the car was towed?  Was this the night that she said that she had stuff to tell him or was this a phonecall that we don't know the gist of?

Perhaps she told him that her mother took custody of Caylee, and that she was free to come to Cali to live with him?  No way did she call him and confess.... JMO

Think your guess would fit into that time period, hope he was smart enough to tell her now wouldn't be a good time for him, she was free to come for a visit but permanently, NOPE, would explain the activity with AL, being such a Suzie Homemaker type.

Yea...................there's  something  I cant quit grasp with this Marine guy....

Hey HH, I am so envious of all your info! You have a source and my friend wont tell me boo. What was that marines name again, I can't remember.
Brandon Snow............and join the crowd...I ask about this guy today and my friend gave me a big NO   when I wanted info about him.......

Hi HH,
I thought Brandon Snow was the military guy from NC.  Wasn't it Mark Hawkins in CA?  I so confused.     
InnerMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: October 10, 2008, 11:40:58 PM »

There's no telling what she was going to tell that poor guy in CA.
Hell, she told Amy that her dad had a stroke and that they were moving into the house !! Not to mention all the other crap that comes out of her mouth....

I totally agree with you.  I don't think she ever told the truth to anyone -- including herself.
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: October 10, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »

Would someone (maybe on SM) be able to identify from a photo whether a piece of vertebre was from a human or an animal?

Post it and let's try

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1828 on: October 10, 2008, 11:41:58 PM »

Thanks, dolce.  This is truly incredible.  I have thought it might be possible that there was some incestuous behavior, but now I just seem shocked and stunned.  I doubt LP would go out on that limb unless he had some inside info.  It would be a terrible allegation to make if untrue.  And yet there has been so much nonsensical secrecy and lying about the father of Caylee.  My Lord, this trial is going to be so very sensational if this is true.  And if true, it will mean that Lee is probably the one who helped Casey dispose of the body or cover up in other ways.

Gosh, I just don't know what to think anymore.  It is all so unsettling.  If I were Cindy, George or Lee, I would be screaming to the rooftops that there was no truth to it.  And their lawyer is so silent, too.  I wonder if the tabloids will pick up on this.  Maybe they hope that it will be published and they can sue for big bucks.  I don't know.  I just do not know.  I still cannot believe it is true.  And yet I can believe it.

I'm sure that the Anthony's watch Nancy Grace, esp Casey to see them talk about her    So I'd say that they do know the speculation on Lee being the father... and so far we have not heard of any law suits, and that family is always out to threaten someone or sue. We know how Casey turned against LP... you'd think she would be raising a fuss about it.  Part of me thinks that Lee is the father cuz it's not being disputed, and then him not giving up his dna...I don't want to believe it either.

I can't wait til this stuff is over... it's too time consuming on my life..as i'm sure it is on all of us. I missed the hearing today cuz I'm on California time and was sleeping...by the time I got up it was all over...so I have to make myself get up early on Tues so I don't miss anything 

Floating this out there....he would not say that unless it was true and he had the proof. LA used to "hang out" in their motorhome with them. They could have had his DNA anytime on a glass, coke can, etc. and I am sure they could have got a copy of Caylee's profile from JG.

Perhaps LP did his own testing of DNA and shared the results with LE. Which is why LE got the court order to obtain Lee's DNA. To double check and verify the results.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: October 10, 2008, 11:42:37 PM »

Janet, have I told you lately that you rock.....you are pretty good at scrabble too.....

BIG HUG!

Janet

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Nite Janet.  Still friends I hope.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1830 on: October 10, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »

I think I might be able to. I love science and would give it a shot. If it were another primate - it would be very hard.

Rob - it is a pic I took while on the Caylee search ... it was "discredited" b/c it was "too big" ... Although I'm sure it's not Caylee ... I still have an uneasy feeling about it being human ... can I e-mail it to you so you can take a look at it?

invision - the one thing you need in a picture is a scale. Something to compare the intem too. Like a quarter or some other item with a known size.

Without that a picture alone is not very valuable.

why not just post it and others can see it too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: October 10, 2008, 11:43:25 PM »

Is this not Leonard Padilla, just a few weeks ago, saying some other guy is alleged to be Caylee's father???

I'm just not buying his every syllable folks.  He sways far too much for us to give "weight" to anything he says. 

Yea  I really like Leonard....but I second that myself.....

HH, I am surprised by that.  Are you saying your friend and LP differ in their theories?  What are the major differences.  TIA I am way behind because I have not had any cable.  What day are we meeting next week.  I have a surprise for you!   
yea   w ell  just about the father of Caylee.....LP  still  seems to say it is Lee.....and my friend says its not a family member.....but thats really all   ......other than that I like LP......whats my surprise....you cant say surprise and exspect a girl to wait......LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: October 10, 2008, 11:43:31 PM »

I think I might be able to. I love science and would give it a shot. If it were another primate - it would be very hard.

Rob - it is a pic I took while on the Caylee search ... it was "discredited" b/c it was "too big" ... Although I'm sure it's not Caylee ... I still have an uneasy feeling about it being human ... can I e-mail it to you so you can take a look at it?
Can you post it here? It's relevant -- let's see it!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: October 10, 2008, 11:43:40 PM »

I thought the CA dude was Mark Hawkins and that Brandon Snow was from NC>

Mark Hawkins IS the marine in California...and I think Brandon Snow was from NC....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
InnerMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1834 on: October 10, 2008, 11:44:51 PM »

Hi HH,
I thought Brandon Snow was the military guy from NC.  Wasn't it Mark Hawkins in CA?  I so confused.     

Yes, your right -- the marine in CA is Mark Hawkins.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: October 10, 2008, 11:44:59 PM »

BIG HUG!

Janet

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Of course.  Hey ... did I miss something?  Did ya call me a bad name?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: October 10, 2008, 11:44:59 PM »

BIG HUG!

Janet

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet, I needed that hug today too...Thanks!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1837 on: October 10, 2008, 11:45:33 PM »

I think Mark Hawkins is the guy in California too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: October 10, 2008, 11:45:42 PM »

Hi HH,
Oh  well I thought it was brandon snow.....gosh too many names.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: October 10, 2008, 11:45:44 PM »

Invision - I think we have several members that are in the medical field and they might be able to tell.  Sometimes even with knowledge it's not that easy to tell for sure though.

I wish I could help but I am just an event planner!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.