April 19, 2024, 09:29:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489472 times)
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1880 on: October 11, 2008, 12:05:03 AM »

So I am so confused now you are asking your friend all these questions and he didn't know that Brandon was from NC and Mark was from Cali?

Kristin, her friend is not confused!!  He knows their names,  HH just made a mistake.  But omg, Brandon Snow must be a important piece to the puzzle if HHsfriend said No about any questions about him.  I think that is a clue!!
Thank you  my......I was just calling out names trying to get and answer to something I has asked and he was just listening and saying either yes or no...................Im the one confused....lol

it's all good just didnt understand how..You were the one who brought up the marine in Cali and your friend knowing the answers but saying no.

I have a list of names I have wrote down  and I was asking him a question that he didnt want to answer and I was telling him to say yes or no  as I was going down the list.......I didnt say marine guy to him just the names.......we all make mistakes I am SURE.............but I got it straight now.........

HH, did you friend say WHY he can't tell you the father is?  Like, is it actually considered part of motive or something?  Or is this out of consideration for the father because he doesn't know yet?  Or does the father know?

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: October 11, 2008, 12:05:08 AM »

I have another question that I've been wondering about.

I was confused about LE giving AL $40 for gas and long distance after his interview.  Is this a normal practice in Fla?

I'm not questioning LE; I'm just confused about that.  After seeing the number of pages LE has produced on just part of this case has me wishing for a Paper Reduction Act just for them.  Honestly, I wonder what the % of their day is spent doing paperwork?

I am very, very impressed with LE and the prosecutor we saw today.  I do not think this in any way will be another Keystone Cops production like OJ's...thankfully!

Probably not uncommon in all states.  I'm sure they'd much rather give him transportation money and have him in the station vs. just getting his statement at home.

Guess I've been watching too many crime shows on tv!  When I heard that, the first thing I thought was "Oh no, they forgot to turn off the recorder."  I have only seen informants get paid on Law & Order...lol

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: October 11, 2008, 12:05:33 AM »

Good grief I'm pages behind, dying to post my ABC theory about what happened cause I gave my word I would and always do what I say I'll do. I promise tomorrow. I'll look for the bone in a min. Got surprise company my step daughter who I stuck in front of a rented movie and am ignoring and here I sit with thoughts firing everywhere about everybody's posts LOL

Consider Lee's DNA what if he's done something bad before but they didn't have any DNA to match it to but when he gives DNA and puts him in the system oh my gosh no telling what might fall out. thought about that ?

LP and Des.. I became a believer for sure for sure for certain the day we all bitched about how NG said Caylee and that night NG said it right and has ever since

Can we chill with the catty source remarks ? this is America but we are monkeys not cats except miss always 1who  is a little black kitty kitty to the side j/k
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: October 11, 2008, 12:05:37 AM »

Rob is right about the lack of an object for "scale". That pic is really blown up -- so hard to tell. Just by looking, that bone looks like it belongs to a HUGE animal (larger than any found in Florida). In reality it may be actually small!
Im no exspert.......but I have my trusty little book and going by that I dont think its human either......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: October 11, 2008, 12:05:49 AM »

Time for Cubbee to go nite nite...Hold down the fort y'all ....
My prayer list includes justice for Caylee and for Natalee...and all the other missing people who have no voices of their own...
Nite all!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1885 on: October 11, 2008, 12:06:20 AM »

I was confused about LE giving AL $40 for gas and long distance after his interview.  Is this a normal practice in Fla?

I'm not questioning LE; I'm just confused about that.  After seeing the number of pages LE has produced on just part of this case has me wishing for a Paper Reduction Act just for them.  Honestly, I wonder what the % of their day is spent doing paperwork?

I am very, very impressed with LE and the prosecutor we saw today.  I do not think this in any way will be another Keystone Cops production like OJ's...thankfully!

I think it is a pretty common practice. I know they have forms to fill out for court witnesses, but maybe LE just has a "travel" fund for witnesses and they give it out in cash?

I didn't realize LE reimbursed gas expenses either.  But, I do agree that it seems they're doing a great job to make sure every area is covered.  So far I've been impressed.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: October 11, 2008, 12:06:57 AM »

invision - that the strangest vertebra I've seen. It looks like a plaster cast with out all the rough edges removed.

When I said "scale" - that means when you take the picture - you place an item next to it so that it can be judged properly in a picture for later reference.

I would say - that's a replica of a vertebra made from a plaster cast and not "trimmed" around the edges.

just a guess tho-

I'm pretty sure it was definately a bone ... here is another bone that was laying very close to it ... Maybe you can get a feel for the size by the second photo of the person holding it up in the air ...

This picture shows obvious signs of animal activity on it ... at least I think so

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: October 11, 2008, 12:06:58 AM »

Time for Cubbee to go nite nite...Hold down the fort y'all ....
My prayer list includes justice for Caylee and for Natalee...and all the other missing people who have no voices of their own...
Nite all!!

Good Night   Cubbie.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1888 on: October 11, 2008, 12:09:37 AM »

I didn't realize LE reimbursed gas expenses either.  But, I do agree that it seems they're doing a great job to make sure every area is covered.  So far I've been impressed.

OOOOppps, Sorry Newbie!
I think it is a pretty common practice. I know they have forms to fill out for court witnesses, but maybe LE just has a "travel" fund for witnesses and they give it out in cash? 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: October 11, 2008, 12:09:45 AM »

Rob is right about the lack of an object for "scale". That pic is really blown up -- so hard to tell. Just by looking, that bone looks like it belongs to a HUGE animal (larger than any found in Florida). In reality it may be actually small!

It was fairly small ... You can get a better feel for the "real size" from the second picture of the person holding it up ...

These pics were taken at a conservation park near Orlando Airport ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1890 on: October 11, 2008, 12:09:54 AM »

So I am so confused now you are asking your friend all these questions and he didn't know that Brandon was from NC and Mark was from Cali?

Kristin, her friend is not confused!!  He knows their names,  HH just made a mistake.  But omg, Brandon Snow must be a important piece to the puzzle if HHsfriend said No about any questions about him.  I think that is a clue!!
Thank you  my......I was just calling out names trying to get and answer to something I has asked and he was just listening and saying either yes or no...................Im the one confused....lol

it's all good just didnt understand how..You were the one who brought up the marine in Cali and your friend knowing the answers but saying no.

I have a list of names I have wrote down  and I was asking him a question that he didnt want to answer and I was telling him to say yes or no  as I was going down the list.......I didnt say marine guy to him just the names.......we all make mistakes I am SURE.............but I got it straight now.........

HH, did you friend say WHY he can't tell you the father is?  Like, is it actually considered part of motive or something?  Or is this out of consideration for the father because he doesn't know yet?  Or does the father know?
HH..Tell your friend we monkeys are saying he is the father..Maybe he will want to clear his name..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1891 on: October 11, 2008, 12:10:39 AM »

LOOKING AT IT CLOSER - I think it's real... and not a plaster cast. But no idea what it is or what it came from.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1892 on: October 11, 2008, 12:11:53 AM »

sorry to be "gross", but this is a skeleton on a five yr old......we could zoom in and if I can get more angles we could compare...just an idea

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: October 11, 2008, 12:11:57 AM »

It's not that big, there is a leaf laying next to it.  Do you have it in your possession?????

HECK NO!  I wouldn't even take sand from Hawaii!!!!  I don't want any evil spirits followin me home!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1894 on: October 11, 2008, 12:12:18 AM »

Good grief I'm pages behind, dying to post my ABC theory about what happened cause I gave my word I would and always do what I say I'll do. I promise tomorrow. I'll look for the bone in a min. Got surprise company my step daughter who I stuck in front of a rented movie and am ignoring and here I sit with thoughts firing everywhere about everybody's posts LOL

Consider Lee's DNA what if he's done something bad before but they didn't have any DNA to match it to but when he gives DNA and puts him in the system oh my gosh no telling what might fall out. thought about that ?

LP and Des.. I became a believer for sure for sure for certain the day we all bitched about how NG said Caylee and that night NG said it right and has ever since

Can we chill with the catty source remarks ? this is America but we are monkeys not cats except miss always 1who  is a little black kitty kitty to the side j/k

I would love to be that person who puts that info into CODIS!

Lisa
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: October 11, 2008, 12:13:58 AM »

HH..Tell your friend we monkeys are saying he is the father..Maybe he will want to clear his name..
I miss third grade......he said that the father has no real bearing on the murder charge but that it is up to the father or the father family if they want that new to be out.............Mrsrock........all I can say about that is ewwwwww.........I dont think he would like that at all..........that just might make him talk

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: October 11, 2008, 12:14:50 AM »

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: October 11, 2008, 12:15:43 AM »

Here is pictures of a male and female pelvis bone
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1898 on: October 11, 2008, 12:16:02 AM »

I miss third grade......he said that the father has no real bearing on the murder charge but that it is up to the father or the father family if they want that new to be out.............Mrsrock........all I can say about that is ewwwwww.........I dont think he would like that at all..........that just might make him talk
Well it's been know to make men start pointing fingers...lol! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: October 11, 2008, 12:16:25 AM »

It was fairly small ... You can get a better feel for the "real size" from the second picture of the person holding it up ...

These pics were taken at a conservation park near Orlando Airport ...
I'm with ya, but I am missing the "person holding it up" part. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.