April 19, 2024, 02:13:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489441 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: October 11, 2008, 12:16:25 AM »

Looks like pelvis bone, maybe a baby's?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1901 on: October 11, 2008, 12:16:31 AM »

Thanks, dolce.  This is truly incredible.  I have thought it might be possible that there was some incestuous behavior, but now I just seem shocked and stunned.  I doubt LP would go out on that limb unless he had some inside info.  It would be a terrible allegation to make if untrue.  And yet there has been so much nonsensical secrecy and lying about the father of Caylee.  My Lord, this trial is going to be so very sensational if this is true.  And if true, it will mean that Lee is probably the one who helped Casey dispose of the body or cover up in other ways.

Gosh, I just don't know what to think anymore.  It is all so unsettling.  If I were Cindy, George or Lee, I would be screaming to the rooftops that there was no truth to it.  And their lawyer is so silent, too.  I wonder if the tabloids will pick up on this.  Maybe they hope that it will be published and they can sue for big bucks.  I don't know.  I just do not know.  I still cannot believe it is true.  And yet I can believe it.
[/quote]

I'm sure that the Anthony's watch Nancy Grace, esp Casey to see them talk about her    So I'd say that they do know the speculation on Lee being the father... and so far we have not heard of any law suits, and that family is always out to threaten someone or sue. We know how Casey turned against LP... you'd think she would be raising a fuss about it.  Part of me thinks that Lee is the father cuz it's not being disputed, and then him not giving up his dna...I don't want to believe it either.
[/quote]

Floating this out there....LP would not say that unless it was true and he had the proof. LA used to "hang out" in their motorhome with them. They could have had his DNA anytime on a glass, coke can, etc. and I am sure they could have got a copy of Caylee's profile from JG.

Perhaps LP did his own testing of DNA and shared the results with LE. Which is why LE got the court order to obtain Lee's DNA. To double check and verify the results.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1902 on: October 11, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »

Way too tired now, night monkeys! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: October 11, 2008, 12:17:09 AM »

So I am so confused now you are asking your friend all these questions and he didn't know that Brandon was from NC and Mark was from Cali?

Kristin, her friend is not confused!!  He knows their names,  HH just made a mistake.  But omg, Brandon Snow must be a important piece to the puzzle if HHsfriend said No about any questions about him.  I think that is a clue!!
Thank you  my......I was just calling out names trying to get and answer to something I has asked and he was just listening and saying either yes or no...................Im the one confused....lol

it's all good just didnt understand how..You were the one who brought up the marine in Cali and your friend knowing the answers but saying no.

I have a list of names I have wrote down  and I was asking him a question that he didnt want to answer and I was telling him to say yes or no  as I was going down the list.......I didnt say marine guy to him just the names.......we all make mistakes I am SURE.............but I got it straight now.........

HH, did you friend say WHY he can't tell you the father is?  Like, is it actually considered part of motive or something?  Or is this out of consideration for the father because he doesn't know yet?  Or does the father know?
HH..Tell your friend we monkeys are saying he is the father..Maybe he will want to clear his name..
I miss third grade......he said that the father has no real bearing on the murder charge but that it is up to the father or the father family if they want that new to be out.............Mrsrock........all I can say about that is ewwwwww.........I dont think he would like that at all..........that just might make him talk

Tell your friend that we immediately begin to spread the word of his alleged one-night-stand with Skanky Casey (and this means over 50 websites and newsstations and radio shows) if he doesn't at least give us the INITIALS of who the father is!

Tell him has less than 24 hours to comply or the GAME IS ON!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: October 11, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »

Thanks for everyone's help with the pictures ... I think I would just feel better if I knew for sure it wasn't human ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: October 11, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »

invision - that the strangest vertebra I've seen. It looks like a plaster cast with out all the rough edges removed.

When I said "scale" - that means when you take the picture - you place an item next to it so that it can be judged properly in a picture for later reference.

I would say - that's a replica of a vertebra made from a plaster cast and not "trimmed" around the edges.

just a guess tho-

I'm pretty sure it was definately a bone ... here is another bone that was laying very close to it ... Maybe you can get a feel for the size by the second photo of the person holding it up in the air ...

This picture shows obvious signs of animal activity on it ... at least I think so

Looks like a femur bone.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1906 on: October 11, 2008, 12:17:14 AM »

Time for Cubbee to go nite nite...Hold down the fort y'all ....
My prayer list includes justice for Caylee and for Natalee...and all the other missing people who have no voices of their own...
Nite all!!

g nite cubbee.. love ya

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: October 11, 2008, 12:18:14 AM »

I have another question that I've been wondering about.

I was confused about LE giving AL $40 for gas and long distance after his interview.  Is this a normal practice in Fla?

I'm not questioning LE; I'm just confused about that.  After seeing the number of pages LE has produced on just part of this case has me wishing for a Paper Reduction Act just for them.  Honestly, I wonder what the % of their day is spent doing paperwork?

I am very, very impressed with LE and the prosecutor we saw today.  I do not think this in any way will be another Keystone Cops production like OJ's...thankfully!

I didn't realize LE reimbursed gas expenses either.  But, I do agree that it seems they're doing a great job to make sure every area is covered.  So far I've been impressed.

OOOOppps, Sorry Newbie!
I think it is a pretty common practice. I know they have forms to fill out for court witnesses, but maybe LE just has a "travel" fund for witnesses and they give it out in cash? 

I thought at the end of the interview, they were giving TL money to reimburse for gas used when he would be driving them around in his Jeep to different locations they talked about.  IIRC, the investigator said something to that effect, that it would be for gasoline used for driving them (LE) around to different areas.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1908 on: October 11, 2008, 12:18:46 AM »

Can we do a side by side?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: October 11, 2008, 12:18:48 AM »

Time for Cubbee to go nite nite...Hold down the fort y'all ....
My prayer list includes justice for Caylee and for Natalee...and all the other missing people who have no voices of their own...
Nite all!!

Nite Cubbee - mine too!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: October 11, 2008, 12:19:43 AM »

Way too tired now, night monkeys! 

Nite BooMonkey
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1911 on: October 11, 2008, 12:20:12 AM »

I found a two-year old skeleton:

Lisa
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: October 11, 2008, 12:20:50 AM »

So I am so confused now you are asking your friend all these questions and he didn't know that Brandon was from NC and Mark was from Cali?

Kristin, her friend is not confused!!  He knows their names,  HH just made a mistake.  But omg, Brandon Snow must be a important piece to the puzzle if HHsfriend said No about any questions about him.  I think that is a clue!!
Thank you  my......I was just calling out names trying to get and answer to something I has asked and he was just listening and saying either yes or no...................Im the one confused....lol

it's all good just didnt understand how..You were the one who brought up the marine in Cali and your friend knowing the answers but saying no.

I have a list of names I have wrote down  and I was asking him a question that he didnt want to answer and I was telling him to say yes or no  as I was going down the list.......I didnt say marine guy to him just the names.......we all make mistakes I am SURE.............but I got it straight now.........

HH, did you friend say WHY he can't tell you the father is?  Like, is it actually considered part of motive or something?  Or is this out of consideration for the father because he doesn't know yet?  Or does the father know?
HH..Tell your friend we monkeys are saying he is the father..Maybe he will want to clear his name..
I miss third grade......he said that the father has no real bearing on the murder charge but that it is up to the father or the father family if they want that new to be out.............Mrsrock........all I can say about that is ewwwwww.........I dont think he would like that at all..........that just might make him talk

Tell your friend that we immediately begin to spread the word of his alleged one-night-stand with Skanky Casey (and this means over 50 websites and newsstations and radio shows) if he doesn't at least give us the INITIALS of who the father is!

I love monkey blackmail...
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: October 11, 2008, 12:20:59 AM »

Thanks for everyone's help with the pictures ... I think I would just feel better if I knew for sure it wasn't human ...

where did you come across these and who was "the person in charge"?

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1914 on: October 11, 2008, 12:23:09 AM »

Can we do a side by side?

Good idea. They sure do look human to me.

Sweet dreams monkeys that are heading to bed.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: October 11, 2008, 12:24:04 AM »

OK   will do but if I come up missing will yall please put out a APB  on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: October 11, 2008, 12:24:43 AM »

I wanted to make it to a new cage but too much courtroom drama today.

Good night!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1917 on: October 11, 2008, 12:25:12 AM »

g'nite all - see ya on the flip side.

sleep tite Klaas

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: October 11, 2008, 12:25:14 AM »

OK   will do but if I come up missing will yall please put out a APB  on me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! We would miss ya
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1919 on: October 11, 2008, 12:25:14 AM »

We will call Tim to look for you. Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.