April 19, 2024, 05:20:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489409 times)
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2008, 02:12:09 AM »

Nite Mammy

I'm calling it a night as well.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
  Klaas,  Have a good night sleep   ZZZZZZZ
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2008, 02:14:30 AM »

Hi guys, just got back. I'm thinking gruesome stuff here, That she killed her in Blanchard Park between 5:30 and 8:30 on the 17th. Took her to a fav spot and PLAYED with her first,  even. Put her in the trunk. Went to Ton'es. The 18th, took her home, borrowed shovel, attempted to bury her, but was too lazy. left her in the playhouse or sandbox til the 19th or whatever day the neighbor saw her backed in again. Drove around looking for a spot with her in the trunk until the 27th. Where are those pings for the 27th, anybuddy? And the phone calls, to amy in particular, where she got rid of the smell. Boy, it's late. And I had a epiphany, or brainfart, if you prefer.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2008, 02:16:23 AM »

I've swept up the nanner peels. nite all

Nite lovegoodies, you are so sweet. 
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2008, 02:17:07 AM »

Great. I finally have a thought, and everybuddy has gone to bed. Geeze.

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2008, 02:18:02 AM »

Nite Cheerio thanks for the info and the nightmares.     I always wonder about the picture of Caylee begging to get down from Lees arms if he didn't enjoy doing some teasing, or taunting. 
  Night marymary! You're not alone with the nightmares About the mask and LEE.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2008, 02:18:09 AM »

Hi guys, just got back. I'm thinking gruesome stuff here, That she killed her in Blanchard Park between 5:30 and 8:30 on the 17th. Took her to a fav spot and PLAYED with her first,  even. Put her in the trunk. Went to Ton'es. The 18th, took her home, borrowed shovel, attempted to bury her, but was too lazy. left her in the playhouse or sandbox til the 19th or whatever day the neighbor saw her backed in again. Drove around looking for a spot with her in the trunk until the 27th. Where are those pings for the 27th, anybuddy? And the phone calls, to amy in particular, where she got rid of the smell. Boy, it's late. And I had a epiphany, or brainfart, if you prefer.
hope you find some answers, was wondering what that smell was.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2008, 02:20:48 AM »

There's my girl, always quick with the comebacks, marymary. Prolly should turn in myself. No rest for the wicked! 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2008, 02:23:17 AM »

There's my girl, always quick with the comebacks, marymary. Prolly should turn in myself. No rest for the wicked! 

Glad your on the case.   Just don't kick me when I'm not looking.  still LMAO
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2008, 02:24:59 AM »

Quote from: eMBee link=topic=3661. ::MonkeyHaHa::msg491030#msg491030 date=1223619648
On second thought I think I'll have and adult beverage and just go ahead and crack this case. Seems, I've already had and adult bev. Ooooooops. nite nite, you sleepy heads.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2008, 02:26:34 AM »

Quote from: eMBee link=topic=3661. ::MonkeyHaHa::msg491030#msg491030 date=1223619648
On second thought I think I'll have and adult beverage and just go ahead and crack this case. Seems, I've already had and adult bev. Ooooooops. nite nite, you sleepy heads.

Are you a goat or a camel, now I'm really getting sleepy...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2008, 02:27:12 AM »

Where is K & M hiding?  Please come down from your branches.  K you need a halloween costume too.   

MM - I am here!! Can't post, can't refresh!  Just miserable. I keep losing my signal, been on and off more than Casey has been in and out of jail!  Keep posting, I am reading.

Klaas, Lee is a reluctant witness, why?  I know she is his sister and all but why do you really think he is so reluctant?

I'm so sorry, you must be having terrible withdrawal.  No refresh, don't know if I could handle that.  When do you think it will be fixed, and don't let someone off the street do it please.   

Cable is coming tomorrow and I have to pay to have it fixed! 
What is going on live tomorrow at 10:30.  I kept asking my husband to go up and fix it - in a lightening storm - Hey, his life insurance is paid up! 
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2008, 02:27:31 AM »

LMAO, marymary. It's a giraffe!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2008, 02:30:16 AM »

What do you expect I hang out with monkeys all day in a cage.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2008, 02:31:36 AM »

Where is K & M hiding?  Please come down from your branches.  K you need a halloween costume too.   

MM - I am here!! Can't post, can't refresh!  Just miserable. I keep losing my signal, been on and off more than Casey has been in and out of jail!  Keep posting, I am reading.

Klaas, Lee is a reluctant witness, why?  I know she is his sister and all but why do you really think he is so reluctant?

I'm so sorry, you must be having terrible withdrawal.  No refresh, don't know if I could handle that.  When do you think it will be fixed, and don't let someone off the street do it please.   

Cable is coming tomorrow and I have to pay to have it fixed! 
What is going on live tomorrow at 10:30.  I kept asking my husband to go up and fix it - in a lightening storm - Hey, his life insurance is paid up! 

I can't laugh much more my upstairs neigbor will report me soon, and I'll have to move in with you. 
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2008, 02:33:04 AM »

I love this cage.

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2008, 02:35:14 AM »

I love this cage.
Somebuddy cover me. I'm going back in to find the phone records. bbl

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2008, 02:41:02 AM »

I love this cage.
Somebuddy cover me. I'm going back in to find the phone records. bbl
Be careful of low branches, let us know what you find...did you crack that case open yet? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2008, 02:45:44 AM »

Ok so let's please get back on topic.  Do you really think Casey would leave poor Caylee in the backyard with Cindy and George always working back there, looking for gas cans and going in the pool?  I just don't know.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2008, 02:47:20 AM »

I am going to sleep now, maybe tomorrow will be a better day!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2008, 02:49:34 AM »

I am going to sleep now, maybe tomorrow will be a better day!!

Goodnite MT, hope you are all hooked up tomorrow and the sun is shining. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.