April 24, 2024, 09:40:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489697 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2008, 02:54:09 AM »

I am going to sleep now, maybe tomorrow will be a better day!!

Goodnite MT, hope you are all hooked up tomorrow and the sun is shining. 

Thank you MM - I will for now on - always remember stranger-danger!!!!!!  It has been raining here a lot and is real humid, I hope Tim will still find her.   Did LP say whether or not the girl bodyguard got immunity yet.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2008, 02:54:47 AM »

Yes, seemed that was what NG and that man were going at.  But the local lady, don't remember her name, seemed to me to be indicating big motive evidence.  As in maybe shocking!  Course monkeys and LP have been smelling the bottom of that cage for awhile now!

I think she was Jessica D'onofrio (sp)

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2008, 02:57:23 AM »

Next question, Why would Lee have Tony's phone number?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2008, 02:59:55 AM »

I am going to sleep now, maybe tomorrow will be a better day!!

Goodnite MT, hope you are all hooked up tomorrow and the sun is shining. 

Thank you MM - I will for now on - always remember stranger-danger!!!!!!  It has been raining here a lot and is real humid, I hope Tim will still find her.   Did LP say whether or not the girl bodyguard got immunity yet.

Oh why now the rain, sorry to hear that.  Watched NG twice but kept getting interuppted don't know about the girl BG. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2008, 03:01:12 AM »

Good question.  Was Tony home when he went to get KC's stuff, maybe he asked him for it. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2008, 03:06:56 AM »

Did he get it from Amy? 
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2008, 03:09:41 AM »

I'm Baaaack! It's KCJackie that has the phone stuff all figured out. Yep. Need to get with her asap! Yep. Did the deed on the 17th btn 530 n 830. I think, marymary, in answer to your question, she put her in the sandbox. Nobody would be looking in an sandbox with a lid on it, that first day. ......now. On the 26th she called grandma for a long time, then, nobuddy for 2 hrs 1130 to 130. Also, 730 to 930 that nite. Then home to Tony. Car seen at 730 am the next day.  I think she was all around Winter park???...zzzzzzzzzzzz..

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2008, 03:12:03 AM »

I think the motive was revenge. Casey was jealous of Caylee plus Caylee crimped her style.  Casey got mad at Cindy and got rid of the problem.

I agree. I think KC was mad, too, at Cindy over the big fight.  Cindy didin't do what the therapist told her to do:  1. Get Caylee to a safe place and then 2. confront KC about going to court to the custody of Caylee.

They got into a big fight and KC took off with Caylee.  And...that was the end of what Cindy loved the most!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2008, 03:15:20 AM »

I'm Baaaack! It's KCJackie that has the phone stuff all figured out. Yep. Need to get with her asap! Yep. Did the deed on the 17th btn 530 n 830. I think, marymary, in answer to your question, she put her in the sandbox. Nobody would be looking in an sandbox with a lid on it, that first day. ......now. On the 26th she called grandma for a long time, then, nobuddy for 2 hrs 1130 to 130. Also, 730 to 930 that nite. Then home to Tony. Car seen at 730 am the next day.  I think she was all around Winter park???...zzzzzzzzzzzz..
If you are still here by the time I post this:

Ok, so you think she hid her in the sandbox on the 17th, came back the 18th with the shovel and had to dig the sand out of the way???  than put her in the trunk and the night of the 26th disposed of her in the Winter Park area.  So, do you think she was in the trunk on the 24th when George tried to get the cans?  I think it's true she put her in a suitcase. 
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2008, 03:23:15 AM »

Ok, so you think she hid her in the sandbox on the 17th, came back the 18th with the shovel and had to dig the sand out of the way???  than put her in the trunk and the night of the 26th disposed of her in the Winter Park area.  So, do you think she was in the trunk on the 24th when George tried to get the cans?  I think it's true she put her in a suitcase. 
Hi MM.. I think LP thinks she got the body out the trunk on the morning of the 27th.
Yes, I think poor Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th gas can incident. I don't know how George could not have smelled the smell then, approaching her vehicle. Unless he did and she came clean with George, and he helped or told her what to do. To give GA the benefit of the doubt, maybe the smell was  faint and he thought it can't be. But once he retrieved the car there was no denying it, and it's why he searched his own yard?
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2008, 03:29:11 AM »

Guess I should turn in, it's a lonely cage tonight.
Maybe I'll be able to catch the live hearing for Baez's idiotic motions in the morning.
Nite Monkeys
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2008, 03:30:02 AM »

Hi MM.. I think LP thinks she got the body out the trunk on the morning of the 27th.
Yes, I think poor Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th gas can incident. I don't know how George could not have smelled the smell then, approaching her vehicle. Unless he did and she came clean with George, and he helped or told her what to do. To give GA the benefit of the doubt, maybe the smell was  faint and he thought it can't be. But once he retrieved the car there was no denying it, and it's why he searched his own yard?

Hi 515,
I also wondered if his true motive to go in the trunk was because he smelled something.  But was ambushed by KC on the way who quickly gave him the cans and shut the trunk.  I'm sure it didn't end right there though.  He has a bad temper, I don't think he would take to her talking to him like that and just back off.  There has to be more to this story.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2008, 03:32:14 AM »

Guess I should turn in, it's a lonely cage tonight.
Maybe I'll be able to catch the live hearing for Baez's idiotic motions in the morning.
Nite Monkeys

Goodnite 515 thanks about the live hearing info I didn't know.  That must be what MT was saying at 10:30am tomorrow.  Anyway, sweet dreams.  I'm gonna hit the hay too.  See you tomorrow. 
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2008, 05:02:39 AM »

Good morning!  I cannot sleep and thought I would see if anyone was up!  I was reading some posts about how hot it is in Florida and about the humidity right now and concerns for Tim.  Then, some rain came and cooled things off.  My first thought was, we are used to this in Houston.  Our summers get up to 95-100 and the humidity is like a sauna here.  Then, I started thinking about Casey's boots, shoes and pants in the backseat.  How many young ladies wear boots in the hot humid summer?  Were the boots checked for soil samples?  Was the shovel?  I wonder after Cindy choked Casey and yelled at her if Casey didn't get angry later and do the same to Caylee....... but went too far?  In that event, cause of death would be able to be detected.  When Casey says "I swear - the last person I saw Caylee with was the babysitter" I think she means Lee because he babysat for her, called her darling, and probably took care of "things" for her.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2008, 05:15:35 AM »

Good morning!  I cannot sleep and thought I would see if anyone was up!  I was reading some posts about how hot it is in Florida and about the humidity right now and concerns for Tim.  Then, some rain came and cooled things off.  My first thought was, we are used to this in Houston.  Our summers get up to 95-100 and the humidity is like a sauna here.  Then, I started thinking about Casey's boots, shoes and pants in the backseat.  How many young ladies wear boots in the hot humid summer?  Were the boots checked for soil samples?  Was the shovel?  I wonder after Cindy choked Casey and yelled at her if Casey didn't get angry later and do the same to Caylee....... but went too far?  In that event, cause of death would be able to be detected.  When Casey says "I swear - the last person I saw Caylee with was the babysitter" I think she means Lee because he babysat for her, called her darling, and probably took care of "things" for her.

Good Morning!

Good catch regarding the boots!  It sounds like she needed them to walk in swampy areas or wooded sites.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2008, 05:55:46 AM »

Good Morning!

Good catch regarding the boots!  It sounds like she needed them to walk in swampy areas or wooded sites.

Good monring Mammy!  Yep, boots for the mud, pants to keep the brush, chiggers and mosquitoes away.  Plus, why wear boots with pants in the hot summer?!  I want to know what's at the end of the rope.  I enjoy reading your posts Mammy.  Thanks for all you do!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2008, 06:10:47 AM »

Good Morning Mammy and Sharon. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2008, 06:11:00 AM »

Good Morning!

Good monring Mammy!  Yep, boots for the mud, pants to keep the brush, chiggers and mosquitoes away.  Plus, why wear boots with pants in the hot summer?!  I want to know what's at the end of the rope.  I enjoy reading your posts Mammy.  Thanks for all you do!

Thanks, but I'm a nobody.  I'm fairly new and have done nothing except post.  Klaas, Red, Mrskub, Destiny, Blonde, Rob, Marlee, to name a few, deserve medals.  (I didn't purposly leave anyone out, it's early) 

I enjoy reading your posts also.

I'd like to hear more about the rope at BP.  Hopefully Tim will get started real soon!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2008, 06:11:37 AM »

Good Morning Mammy and Sharon. 

Good morning MSE!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2008, 06:15:14 AM »

Casey Anthony's lawyer has raft of requests for circuit judge
Casey Anthony followed by reporters and photographers -- is expected to appear in Orange County court this morning as a judge hears nearly a dozen legal requests in the single mother's high-profile case.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, will ask Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to seal from the public Anthony's weekly schedule so she can go to "key points of interest" to help search for her daughter, Caylee Marie, who was reported missing July 15.

The hearing comes two days after reports surfaced about prosecutors' plans to present a case next week to an Orange County grand jury in an effort to seek more serious charges, possibly a murder charge, against Anthony.

Some other items to be addressed in court include:

Related links
 New Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
 The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
 The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
READ FOR YOURSELF: Casey Anthony documents related to check fraud charges *Access to the car, which is held by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Baez has hired his own defense expert to examine the vehicle in preparation for trial.

*Permission to inspect the polygraph exams that have been or will be given to anyone related to the case. This includes questions asked and answered and all reported conclusions from examinations.

*Access to the flight manifest of AirTran Airways Flight 862 that flew from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2. Someone reported seeing Caylee on the plane. Investigators, who got a copy of the manifest, later found that child was not Caylee.

Sarah Lundy can be reached at slundy@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-6218.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1008oct10,0,1377554.story
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.