April 25, 2024, 10:58:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489771 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #860 on: October 10, 2008, 12:50:53 PM »

I have a question....please someone help me with this.

What was the conversation about semen?  Did it pertain to the trunk of the car? 

The defense lawyer was listing types of evidence that they would want preserved for testing hair, semen, blodd, etc. Not a specific mention of semen found.

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: October 10, 2008, 12:51:30 PM »

it's over and we're still looking at Baez's ugly mug

3 motions yet to be decided
Is that all for today then...when will decisions be made?  ty

I think the judge said by Monday
Thanks Klaas.  - and thank goodness casey won't be going anywhere "special" this weekend - and maybe, just maybe, Caylee will be found before that becomes an issue.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 10, 2008, 12:51:47 PM »

Baez job is to defend Casey in whatever charges she faces.  He knows she is a loon and that his only hope is insanity at this point...which won't work...but he has to try.  The DA did her job and the defense did theirs.  The judge is only there to make sure it's fair to everyone.  If you are on Casey's side you would want to have access to all the evidence.  It's a right provided in a court to the person accused of the crime.  To say you can't have any of this stuff until you get to court you are violating the person's rights.  That is how it is here in America.  The right to discovery is there....regardless.  The defense has to know ahead of time what to refute and what to try to get tossed at the actual trial. The DA knows this.  The judge was not fooled...if he had been Baez would never have been told to make an effort to defend your client and go out there and do your own investigation. Don't underestimate Baez...he knows how to play this game too.  It's all a matter of who gets to checkmate first...I am betting on the prosecution. 

Well said Lala's and I agree with you.

Remember, we only know a little of the evidence that LE has and what we know of is OVERWHELMING.

As others have said, this court today will not really mean anything in the next few days.  I am very confident that the Grand Jury will indite her.

This thing is gonna be a rollercoaster and we will have to just hold on tight and have faith in LE.  I truly believe they have worked deligently to come to the charges they will be asking for on Tuesday.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: October 10, 2008, 12:53:12 PM »

I think the monkeys know a lot about motive, if not more than NG, imo.

I know we do, I just found it interesting that she (the local reporter, not NG) hinted that LE has a bunch of stuff reguarding MOTIVE.

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JESSICA D`ONOFRIO, WKMG: Well, Nancy, we do know that that is going happen on Tuesday. This case is going to go to a grand jury. They will hear it. It`ll be the last case that this grand jury hears before they dissolve.

I know that family is going to be subpoenaed. They will testify. We`re talking about George and Cindy Anthony, Casey`s parents, being called to testify in front of that grand jury. And the more and more I talk about it with people I know who are very close to this case, it`s looking more and more like they are going go for a murder case here instead of a manslaughter case. The idea being, why not go for all of it and then get manslaughter or something lesser later.
But you know, I think that people really need to know that this investigation -- they have hair samples, air samples. They have cadaver dogs alerting to the trunk of Casey Anthony`s car that there was a decomposing body there. And you know, they have a lot more evidence that we don`t know about, particularly involving motive here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

Way behind, but thanks Janet.  Wait for me monkeys, I am swinging the vine as fast as I can. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: October 10, 2008, 12:53:42 PM »

This turned out today exactly how the Prosecution wanted it to......They want Jose' to have anything that he thinks is important in this case so that when the murder charges come down he will not be able to argue that something was hid from him.....The state knows where this is headed and it doesnt matter what Jose' gets at this point,  the investigation has already done what they need to do with this evidence and so therefore Jose" is just getting what they have already used     there's nothing he can do with this stuff that will help keep Casey from being charged and found guilty.......I believe that by Monday when there will be a body found by Tim and there wont be a reason for the Judge to rule on the house arrest hearing  because by then Maybe Casey will be back in Jail.......GO TIM!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #865 on: October 10, 2008, 12:53:52 PM »

Everyone calm down.  The defense is allowed access to all evidence, witnesses, etc. in preparing for a trial and the subsequent court proceedings.  Even Casey is protected under out Constitution.  The judge's role is not the same as the prosecution's role. It's the duty of the judge to make certain Casey's rights are protected.  It is always better to err on the side of excess in order to avoid any future appeal decisions that could overturn his decision.  Judge's don't like to be second guessed by the higher courts.

For relevant charges, yes. But he is getting access to stuff that is not going to be used in the neglect case.

But see - I think everyone knows she's going to be charged with murder within a few days, so why not let the defense go ahead and have the stuff now?

I see what you're saying, but I guess I believe the law is the law. And the way I read it, it seemed he shouldn't have gotten access to the samples, car, etc. Just my own opinion. I am praying here they find Caylee's body, and that they do have good forensic evidence to convice Casey.

If bumbling Jose Baez was able to get almost everything he motioned for ... logic dictates there must be a high profile defence attorney with judicial and political connections in the background.  I believe that it just a matter of time before this high profile attorney will reveal himself.

IMO

Janet

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: October 10, 2008, 12:54:45 PM »

Well, monkeys, at least they marched that elephant into the room -- impending homicide charges. That was the most interesting happening today IMO.

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #867 on: October 10, 2008, 12:55:15 PM »

I missed most of the testimony by the home confinement officer.  Did she ever explain why Casey needs to be at her lawyer's office six hours a day?

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: October 10, 2008, 12:56:29 PM »

I missed most of the testimony by the home confinement officer.  Did she ever explain why Casey needs to be at her lawyer's office six hours a day?

Lisa

I don't tihnk she did. Just that Baez said this was a "unique" case and that's why. mm hmm

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #869 on: October 10, 2008, 12:58:38 PM »

Lisa

I don't tihnk she did. Just that Baez said this was a "unique" case and that's why. mm hmm

Unique in that he and Casey probably spend most of the day doing things that don't pertain to her defense.

Lisa
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #870 on: October 10, 2008, 12:58:44 PM »

Lisa
no, when the State asked if she was allowed 6 hrs every day she said "yes" then the state pressed several times, "6 hours"?  really?  and she just smiled and said yes.   I'm going off memory but basically the gist of it was that they were allowing her time with her attorney and that she had never had a client have this much time with the attorney.  I imagine most cannot afford it, but he's doing a 'freebie' for her (of course, I think he's got a book deal waiting, IMO)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: October 10, 2008, 12:58:44 PM »

I have a question....please someone help me with this.

What was the conversation about semen?  Did it pertain to the trunk of the car? 

The defense lawyer was listing types of evidence that they would want preserved for testing hair, semen, blodd, etc. Not a specific mention of semen found.

Thanks.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: October 10, 2008, 12:59:59 PM »

Everyone calm down.  The defense is allowed access to all evidence, witnesses, etc. in preparing for a trial and the subsequent court proceedings.  Even Casey is protected under out Constitution.  The judge's role is not the same as the prosecution's role. It's the duty of the judge to make certain Casey's rights are protected.  It is always better to err on the side of excess in order to avoid any future appeal decisions that could overturn his decision.  Judge's don't like to be second guessed by the higher courts.

For relevant charges, yes. But he is getting access to stuff that is not going to be used in the neglect case.

But see - I think everyone knows she's going to be charged with murder within a few days, so why not let the defense go ahead and have the stuff now?

I see what you're saying, but I guess I believe the law is the law. And the way I read it, it seemed he shouldn't have gotten access to the samples, car, etc. Just my own opinion. I am praying here they find Caylee's body, and that they do have good forensic evidence to convice Casey.

If bumbling Jose Baez was able to get almost everything he motioned for ... logic dictates there must be a high profile defence attorney with judicial and political connections in the background.  I believe that it just a matter of time before this high profile attorney will reveal himself.

IMO

Janet

that goes without saying...of course there's a high profile attorney behind the scenes.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: October 10, 2008, 01:01:26 PM »

Baez job is to defend Casey in whatever charges she faces.  He knows she is a loon and that his only hope is insanity at this point...which won't work...but he has to try.  The DA did her job and the defense did theirs.  The judge is only there to make sure it's fair to everyone.  If you are on Casey's side you would want to have access to all the evidence.  It's a right provided in a court to the person accused of the crime.  To say you can't have any of this stuff until you get to court you are violating the person's rights.  That is how it is here in America.  The right to discovery is there....regardless.  The defense has to know ahead of time what to refute and what to try to get tossed at the actual trial. The DA knows this.  The judge was not fooled...if he had been Baez would never have been told to make an effort to defend your client and go out there and do your own investigation. Don't underestimate Baez...he knows how to play this game too.  It's all a matter of who gets to checkmate first...I am betting on the prosecution. 
I like your reasoning. 
It would be awful to give Baez any ammunition.
If he's puffed up today, so be it.  He knows he has an uphill battle.
Interesting you suggest insanity.  I don't think he can prove that. 
What do you think about placing blame elsewhere as a defense ... the unfound nanny,  others who have access to Caseys' car...  etc.??
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: October 10, 2008, 01:01:53 PM »

Play by play of everything that happened in court today can be found here:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/caylee_anthony/index.html

... and with that show of unaccustomed emotion ... I am off to clean my house from top to bottom.  Hubby and I are hosting a traditional (?) Canadian Thanksgiving dinner at our home on Sunday for his side of the family.

Considering SILs ... in all probability ... will be bringing Japanese dishes to "compliment" my Turkey ... I do question how "traditional" my Thanksgiving dinner will be.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: October 10, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »

check this -

a possible new theory of mine.

The original date of the Nicole Ganguzza killing is June 10th 2008.

Cops tell AMW they believe the person who killed Nicole Ganguzza lives close by and is familiar with Orlando’s Blanchard Park.[/i]

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/10/09/open-thread-for-latest-info-109/

Orange County sheriff's deputies just released family photographs of Nicole Ganguzza, the jogger who was found slain near Jay Blanchard Park earlier this month.

There have been no arrests, and deputies are searching for leads.

Ganguzza, 26, loved red roses. They were in her wedding bouquet and were on her casket. Take a look.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_homicide/2008/06/family-photos-o.html

++++

Recently we learned that the disappearance of Caylee was planned as early at March. This was accomplished in small steps until the disappearance finally occurred.

Recently we learned that Lee Anthony would not voluntarily submit to a DNA test and needed to be compelled by a court order.

I have been following the case of Nicole, although not as closely as Caylee's case of-course, but I have noticed that the police have not released much info at all.

The original date of Caylee's "abduction" was reported as June 9th 2008. The killing of Nicole happened late at night of I recall correctly, and could have actually occurred on June 9th.

With the killing of Nicole fresh on the minds of the police, is it possible that the "abduction" of Caylee would fall by the wayside and there would not be much attention focused on her?

In a sense, did someone kill Nicole to "mask" the abduction of Caylee? As in attempt to predispose the attention in another direction? A murder usually receives much more attention than an abduction. Follow me?

Is that someone Lee?

I know seems seems like a stretch, but stranger things have happened and with a family as diabolical as the Anthonys and Lee and Casey particularly, anything is possible.

Lee Anthony laughs at the "smell of his decomposing niece" in the trunk of his sister's car. Lee Anthony "high fives" his sister as if they are getting away with something beyond what we already know about.

Is there more to this than meets the eye?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: October 10, 2008, 01:03:19 PM »

...."even though the car is not registered to Casey, she alone had access to it and control of it"

I do think this statement by Baez will come back to haunt him....JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #877 on: October 10, 2008, 01:04:05 PM »

Did anyone else notice that Baez was minus his wedding ring?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #878 on: October 10, 2008, 01:06:48 PM »

check this -

a possible new theory of mine.

The original date of the Nicole Ganguzza killing is June 10th 2008.

Cops tell AMW they believe the person who killed Nicole Ganguzza lives close by and is familiar with Orlando’s Blanchard Park.[/i]

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/10/09/open-thread-for-latest-info-109/

Orange County sheriff's deputies just released family photographs of Nicole Ganguzza, the jogger who was found slain near Jay Blanchard Park earlier this month.

There have been no arrests, and deputies are searching for leads.

Ganguzza, 26, loved red roses. They were in her wedding bouquet and were on her casket. Take a look.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_homicide/2008/06/family-photos-o.html

++++

Recently we learned that the disappearance of Caylee was planned as early at March. This was accomplished in small steps until the disappearance finally occurred.

Recently we learned that Lee Anthony would not voluntarily submit to a DNA test and needed to be compelled by a court order.

I have been following the case of Nicole, although not as closely as Caylee's case of-course, but I have noticed that the police have not released much info at all.

The original date of Caylee's "abduction" was reported as June 9th 2008. The killing of Nicole happened late at night of I recall correctly, and could have actually occurred on June 9th.

With the killing of Nicole fresh on the minds of the police, is it possible that the "abduction" of Caylee would fall by the wayside and there would not be much attention focused on her?

In a sense, did someone kill Nicole to "mask" the abduction of Caylee? As in attempt to predispose the attention in another direction? A murder usually receives much more attention than an abduction. Follow me?

Is that someone Lee?

I know seems seems like a stretch, but stranger things have happened and with a family as diabolical as the Anthonys and Lee and Casey particularly, anything is possible.

Lee Anthony laughs at the "smell of his decomposing niece" in the trunk of his sister's car. Lee Anthony "high fives" his sister as if they are getting away with something beyond what we already know about.

Is there more to this than meets the eye?
That makes complete sense, Rob.  I've always wondered why everyone in the Anthony family said June 9th was the last time they saw Caylee and then all of a sudden Cindy changes it to the 15th.  June 9th is an important date!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: October 10, 2008, 01:06:56 PM »

Did anyone else notice that Baez was minus his wedding ring?
His wife probably got tired of it......I wouldnt be quite so proud of my husband if it was me......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.