April 26, 2024, 07:03:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39  (Read 489784 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #880 on: October 10, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »

Did anyone else notice that Baez was minus his wedding ring?

No ... oh boy

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: October 10, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »

Everyone calm down.  The defense is allowed access to all evidence, witnesses, etc. in preparing for a trial and the subsequent court proceedings.  Even Casey is protected under out Constitution.  The judge's role is not the same as the prosecution's role. It's the duty of the judge to make certain Casey's rights are protected.  It is always better to err on the side of excess in order to avoid any future appeal decisions that could overturn his decision.  Judge's don't like to be second guessed by the higher courts.

For relevant charges, yes. But he is getting access to stuff that is not going to be used in the neglect case.

But see - I think everyone knows she's going to be charged with murder within a few days, so why not let the defense go ahead and have the stuff now?

I see what you're saying, but I guess I believe the law is the law. And the way I read it, it seemed he shouldn't have gotten access to the samples, car, etc. Just my own opinion. I am praying here they find Caylee's body, and that they do have good forensic evidence to convice Casey.

If bumbling Jose Baez was able to get almost everything he motioned for ... logic dictates there must be a high profile defence attorney with judicial and political connections in the background.  I believe that it just a matter of time before this high profile attorney will reveal himself.

IMO

Janet

Janet, I am inclined to agree with you.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: October 10, 2008, 01:07:56 PM »

DID THE JUDGE GRANT ANY OF HIS MOTIONS!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: October 10, 2008, 01:08:18 PM »

yep, almost all of them

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 10, 2008, 01:08:39 PM »

Thank God he denied the cadaver dogs request.

He's limiting the inspection of the car.
Okay, still catching up, but as I watched this part I kept thinking that the DA should have said, well we will give him access to the car seat that was left in the car - not given to the 'babysitter' as it pertains to the neglect charge!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: October 10, 2008, 01:10:46 PM »

Hey guys..had to go pick up a prescription...did he grant the motion for her to come off home confinement??

"God dont like ugly"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: October 10, 2008, 01:11:03 PM »

There are three outstanding to be decided possibly Monday.  The DA has ten days to submit.  A lot can happen in ten days....
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: October 10, 2008, 01:11:58 PM »

check this -

a possible new theory of mine.

The original date of the Nicole Ganguzza killing is June 10th 2008.

Cops tell AMW they believe the person who killed Nicole Ganguzza lives close by and is familiar with Orlando’s Blanchard Park.[/i]

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/10/09/open-thread-for-latest-info-109/

Orange County sheriff's deputies just released family photographs of Nicole Ganguzza, the jogger who was found slain near Jay Blanchard Park earlier this month.

There have been no arrests, and deputies are searching for leads.

Ganguzza, 26, loved red roses. They were in her wedding bouquet and were on her casket. Take a look.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_homicide/2008/06/family-photos-o.html

++++

Recently we learned that the disappearance of Caylee was planned as early at March. This was accomplished in small steps until the disappearance finally occurred.

Recently we learned that Lee Anthony would not voluntarily submit to a DNA test and needed to be compelled by a court order.

I have been following the case of Nicole, although not as closely as Caylee's case of-course, but I have noticed that the police have not released much info at all.

The original date of Caylee's "abduction" was reported as June 9th 2008. The killing of Nicole happened late at night of I recall correctly, and could have actually occurred on June 9th.

With the killing of Nicole fresh on the minds of the police, is it possible that the "abduction" of Caylee would fall by the wayside and there would not be much attention focused on her?

In a sense, did someone kill Nicole to "mask" the abduction of Caylee? As in attempt to predispose the attention in another direction? A murder usually receives much more attention than an abduction. Follow me?

Is that someone Lee?

I know seems seems like a stretch, but stranger things have happened and with a family as diabolical as the Anthonys and Lee and Casey particularly, anything is possible.

Lee Anthony laughs at the "smell of his decomposing niece" in the trunk of his sister's car. Lee Anthony "high fives" his sister as if they are getting away with something beyond what we already know about.

Is there more to this than meets the eye?

If they were smart and wanted to tie the two together, they could have done so. But they didn't. They could have blamed this on a much scarier phantom than Zanny the Nanny.

With the fact that Caylee was seen at the nursing home June 15 -- I just don't see a connection with the Blanchard Park case. But I agree that anything is possible with this sicko family.

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: October 10, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »

Hey guys..had to go pick up a prescription...did he grant the motion for her to come off home confinement??
No, it's under consideration
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #889 on: October 10, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »

check this -

Cops tell AMW they believe the person who killed Nicole Ganguzza lives close by and is familiar with Orlando’s Blanchard Park.[/i]

Orange County sheriff's deputies just released family photographs of Nicole Ganguzza, the jogger who was found slain near Jay Blanchard Park earlier this month.

Ganguzza, 26, loved red roses. They were in her wedding bouquet and were on her casket. Take a look.

++++

Recently we learned that the disappearance of Caylee was planned as early at March. This was accomplished in small steps until the disappearance finally occurred.

Recently we learned that Lee Anthony would not voluntarily submit to a DNA test and needed to be compelled by a court order.

I have been following the case of Nicole, although not as closely as Caylee's case of-course, but I have noticed that the police have not released much info at all.

The original date of Caylee's "abduction" was reported as June 9th 2008. The killing of Nicole happened late at night of I recall correctly, and could have actually occurred on June 9th.

With the killing of Nicole fresh on the minds of the police, is it possible that the "abduction" of Caylee would fall by the wayside and there would not be much attention focused on her?

In a sense, did someone kill Nicole to "mask" the abduction of Caylee? As in attempt to predispose the attention in another direction? A murder usually receives much more attention than an abduction. Follow me?

Is that someone Lee?

I know seems seems like a stretch, but stranger things have happened and with a family as diabolical as the Anthonys and Lee and Casey particularly, anything is possible.

Lee Anthony laughs at the "smell of his decomposing niece" in the trunk of his sister's car. Lee Anthony "high fives" his sister as if they are getting away with something beyond what we already know about.

Was there any DNA found on Nicole G.?  Maybe that is why LA was reluctant to give a DNA sample?  I seriously wouldn't doubt it if Casey or Lee had something to do with Nicole's murder as crazy as it sounds!

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: October 10, 2008, 01:12:43 PM »

Katy's mom.. does he usually have his ring on? I've never actually noticed.

Rob- Wouldn't that be a kicker? Big Bro, a (serial?) killer.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: October 10, 2008, 01:12:44 PM »

OMG, JB works with an elf!!! 

Times are hard. Santa laid him off.

But he has Santa herself, Ho, Ho, Ho !!!
Sorry, couldn't resist!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: October 10, 2008, 01:13:08 PM »

Can
Baez has to place blame with anyone but Casey.  He will even throw her family under the bus.  They are not charged with anything so all he needs is reasonable doubt in the jury's mind...that is his job...to plant doubt and confusion with the jury.  If there were any evidence that refutes the charges Baez would have already made that known or will at the trial.  I think Baez is more concerned about the check charges...they will stick.  He knows this...he's working on angles to present for any and all scenarios.  He already knows they are planning to charge her with murder...thus the grand jury...he also knows that he has no access to anything said in that grand jury until it's all over...that is when he will begin to have nightmares.  If you lie in a grand jury proceeding you can find your butt in jail right along with the defendant. You would be foolish to do that...just tell the truth and make sure if you are lying no one can find out about it otherwise.  George can't plead the fifth...he's not on trial...it's a discovery process for indictment.  Cindy can't lie either...their own words will be used against them to get the indictment.  Do you not think the DA is going to ask Cindy why the dead body smell suddenly became a month old pizza smell?  Do you not think the DA is going to ask George if he actually saw into the trunk of the car?  Any and all words they have uttered to this point will be used to bring this indictment.  It does not take much of a threshold to get a grand jury indictment.  That is why defense attorneys hate them. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: October 10, 2008, 01:16:22 PM »

Was there any DNA found on Nicole G.?  Maybe that is why LA was reluctant to give a DNA sample?  I seriously wouldn't doubt it if Casey or Lee had something to do with Nicole's murder as crazy as it sounds!

Lisa

I don't think they have said.. But, I can tell you this, there is a new technique called "touch DNA" that was used to exonerate the Ramsey family... so even touching someone clothing or skin can reveal a killer unknown previously.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #894 on: October 10, 2008, 01:17:21 PM »

Katy's mom.. does he usually have his ring on? I've never actually noticed.

Rob- Wouldn't that be a kicker? Big Bro, a (serial?) killer.. 

I have seen him wearing a gold band on t.v.  Right now I'm trying to find an actual pic of him wearing it

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: October 10, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »

check this -

++++

Is that someone Lee?

Lisa

I always thought that the dates/location (Blanchard Park) were WAY too coincidental, but I had read somewhere that LE noted the two cases, and were satisfied that there was no connection.  But perhaps now that so much more has come out, they should go back and re-look at it.

Wasn't another jogger attacked in Orlando a few weeks after this case went public as well, though?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: October 10, 2008, 01:19:07 PM »

Nikki - please check musing when you have a minute.  TIA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: October 10, 2008, 01:19:38 PM »

If they were smart and wanted to tie the two together, they could have done so. But they didn't. They could have blamed this on a much scarier phantom than Zanny the Nanny.

With the fact that Caylee was seen at the nursing home June 15 -- I just don't see a connection with the Blanchard Park case. But I agree that anything is possible with this sicko family.

maybe you missed my point or I didn't explain it so well with all my typos.

The point is NOT to connect them. They let the police worry more about the Nicole case and hopefully they forget about the Caylee case.

Casey and Lee do not want it connected, they just want Nicole's case to overshadow Caylee's.

like I said - it's just theory.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: October 10, 2008, 01:20:43 PM »

NG last night -- so someone was saying basically they have zeroed in on a time on June 16 as the murder time, correct? Then later, after the child was "out of the way," Casey went to Blockbuster and to Tony's apartment. So, she rented a movie after she offed her child? Is that true? I can't possibly hate her any more than I do, but I'll try. 

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: October 10, 2008, 01:20:48 PM »

So where do we think Casey is, anyway?

If she was set up to come to court, and then didn't show....
Would they notice if her ankle monitor went off if she tried to sneak away while her b*tchboy was in court arguing her case?
Would they just assume she was in court?  Boy I hope these peeps are communicating with each other!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.